No Wi-Fi

Story Info
Florence's housesitting duties take on an unexpected twist.
8.1k words
4.54
18k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectre8
Spectre8
32 Followers

This is my first attempt to write anything remotely erotic, please forgive me if it's rubbish.

********

Florence was making her way, almost skipping with glee, along the dirt covered road to reach her shared house, but looked up at the destination she was going to in a few days: the new neighbour's place.

She was quite curious about the mysterious Ms. Fitzgerald. The woman had moved into the larger house separated from the rest of her local estate and nobody had really seen her around the neighbourhood. No-one knew if she was rich, or employed, or anything in general. All they knew was that she was in her late 30's, based on casual glances from afar when she first arrived, wore black mostly and had very rich black hair that she gelled over to one side.

Ms. Fitzgerald was a key topic of gossip around the typical estate of Evington and Florence was feeling very privileged.

Florence herself was a young 19-year-old with straight brown hair that ran down to her shoulder blades like a chocolate waterfall, with creamy skin and a skinny exterior with mild fashion sense. She was house-sharing with her best friend, Ruby, and was eager to do some work to have money to help pay rent, eat and on weekends, go with her to the nearest club and get wasted like any young adult would.

By chance, Florence had come across Ms. Fitzgerald herself on her way home from the nearby town and introduced herself.

"Hi! Aren't you the new neighbour, living up at the big house?"

"Yeah, I am. Who might you be?"

"Florence Reeves. And you?"

"Adalind Fitzgerald, nice to meet you. You're very friendly."

"Oh, we all are around here. Many are wondering what you're all about. You've been quite the enigma!"

"Well, I do like my privacy, you know," shrugged Adalind casually.

"Oh, nobody will actually snoop on you, just come up with wild ideas about you," said Florence, a tad guiltily.

"Oh, what's the wildest idea?"

"Well..."

Florence blushed at this point. It was Ruby who came up with the most bizarre scenario. And it was during a gossipy conversation between Ruby and herself.

"...one person suggested you were some kind of evil villainess on the run and in hiding in a sleepy village town where nobody knows who you are and live in secrecy to avoid being found by the cops."

Adalind Fitzgerald laughed heartily.

"And there was me thinking that the neighbourhood thought I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, or maybe some kind of sexual deviant!"

Florence giggled.

"It hasn't gone that far yet," she admitted.

"Well, Florence, it was nice seeing you...in fact...I think I could do with some assistance."

"Assistance?"

"You seem fairly young, do you have a job?"

"No, actually, I do odd jobs, but there's not much need for new employees around these parts. I need something though, so I can pay my half of the rent with my friend."

"I think I could help you out with that, and get you out of your house share for a short while."

"Really?"

"Yes, you see, I'm going away on business for a few days," said Adalind, "I work mostly online due to coronavirus, but my company wants me to come down to the old offices and withdraw all my files and papers etc. They want me to head up down here in the town. But I need to go through the fatiguing promotions and business dinner parties involved."

"Congratulations?"

Florence wasn't sure if this was a suitable reply, considering Adalind looked more annoyed than overjoyed at her promotion.

"However, I have just moved into my new home, and I am a bit...highly strung when it comes to cleanliness. So...would it be possible for you to housesit for me?"

"Y-you want me to be your house sitter?"

"If you would be so kind," said Adalind, "I know we don't really know each other, but my instincts suggest you are a sweet girl, and I'm sure you wouldn't do anything silly, like a wild party."

"Oh, no, I certainly would not, Ms Fitzgerald! I don't trust boys or even my best female friends not to destroy the place! I promise the only person in or out of your home will be me, and I promise to do all I can to keep up the house for you and ensure I earn every penny, I swear! Girl scouts' honour and all that!"

Florence was practically dancing on her toes in her keenness to finally earn some ready cash.

"Marvellous! I will be leaving on Friday evening, can you make it then?" asked Adalind.

"Absolutely, I can definitely make that!"

"Alright, well, come over a few hours before I leave, then we can have a proper get to know you chat and then I'll show you round the house and all that before I leave."

"Sounds good to me, Miss."

"Do call me Adalind. I want us both on first name basis if I'm trusting you with my house!"

"Sure thing, Adalind," smiled Florence.

"Well, I'll see you Friday then."

"Yes, you will!"

Adalind made her way in the opposite direction to Florence, who was keen to let Ruby know that she had scored not only a job, but a sort of holiday at the same time.

********

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday came and went as is their weekly prerogative, but to Florence, it seemed that they dragged by over a month. She was so excited to housesit for Adalind, and even more so to have some privacy for a short while. She made it clear to Ruby that she had no intention of betraying the new neighbour's trust and was not willing to host parties or even let Ruby in, unless permitted by Adalind herself.

The truth was, that though Florence was a lot more conservative and reserved compared to her flourishing, ravenous best friend, she did have a little wild side, which was merely watching porn and reading erotica. She also managed a quiet masturbation routine in the shower, but she never did any of those things if Ruby was in the house they shared at the time.

She found it too dangerous and embarrassing should she get caught as she tended to be very vocal when giving herself pleasure.

In the privacy of her new acquaintance's home, she was hoping to have the peace and quiet and solitude necessary to pleasure herself, only in the room provided for her by Adalind, without any disturbance or fear of being caught.

But today was Friday, and soon she was packed for the weekend, as Adalind was due to return on the Sunday evening. She packed only a few changes of clothes, her bathing necessities, her toothbrush, her own rubber gloves to help keep the place tidy, as she herself was also a tidy young woman, and of course, her laptop which she would need for the aforementioned pleasures she planned to indulge in.

"Sure I can't come along?" asked Ruby, from the bedroom doorway.

"Not a hope," said Florence firmly.

"Spoilsport!"

Florence stuck out her tongue which Ruby replied with a middle finger and a cheeky smirk.

"Don't forget to do your pigtails, so you look the perfect little innocent, Miss Prude!"

Before Florence could reply, Ruby hopped away to her own room, yelling behind her, "See you Sunday night!"

Florence rolled her eyes in amused exasperation, finished her packing, grabbing a couple of Galaxy bars from the fridge on her way out, and left to visit the home of Adalind Fitzgerald.

It took a matter of five minutes uphill to get to the estate, which was surrounded in stony gravel and the exterior of the household was worn red brick with more modern looking windows installed. Red and black curtains were aligned in different patterns from both sides of said windows. The garden behind it was open ground and had some beautiful petunias, hollyhocks and poppies growing sparsely along the outer edges, leading to the fence at the back, cutting off the house's estate from several acres of wildflowers beyond.

Florence was always curious to know what it was like inside, so wasted no time reaching the front oak door, ringing the outdated bell a full fifteen minutes early.

The door was promptly opened by Adalind, who was wearing a black business jacket, a striped shirt, buttoned up high, with her gelled hair in a tight bun. She was also wearing very vivid red lipstick.

"A prompt arrival, very efficient," she remarked approvingly.

"Only aiming to please," said Florence confidently.

"You're certainly achieving that," said Adalind, "do come in and we'll discuss the rules, where you'll sleep and of course, where the larder and wine cabinet is."

She winked at that last part, making Florence giggle.

As she entered, Florence saw the main hallway and it was the size of hers and Ruby's kitchen and lounge put together. A winding staircase made of marble was at the far end, leading to large en suite rooms, and on either side were corridors leading to the lounge and to the dining area and kitchen. The carpets were a beauteous red and there was even a crystal chandelier overseeing it all and reflecting the brighter colours of the interior, giving a picturesque effect.

"This. Is. Amazing!"

"You don't know the half of it," chuckled Adalind.

"How on earth did you manage to afford this place, Adalind?" asked Florence. "It used to be earned by a local bigwig...um, wasn't his name...Viscount Towdry?"

"Oh, my job pays very well, Florence."

"I don't doubt it," said the younger woman looking in awe all around her, "what is your job?"

"Just a high executive position in one of the bigger companies in town," said Adalind dismissively, "I like not to talk too much about work when I'm at home."

"Sorry, Adalind."

"Not at all, now let's show you to your room."

Up the winding staircase they went. There were several rooms on either side. Adalind revealed them to be three bedrooms, one of which was hers, shut for privacy. The second was a small spare bedroom, but the third was slightly larger with an en suite bathroom, complete with a four poster bed, which seemed large enough to fit three people.

"This will be your room for the weekend," said Adalind.

"This one?" gasped Florence in awe.

"Why not?"

"Wouldn't you rather I was in the...smaller room?"

"Nonsense, that room is only for visitors who are here on business. You are my first friend in the neighbourhood, so you get the best guestroom."

Florence blushed. She liked that this beautiful, successful businesswoman saw her as a friend.

"Now, let's leave your bag here, and make our way back downstairs. I'll show you the kitchen area and where you can find some refreshments."

Florence was impressed with the whole house and the liquor cabinet was undoubtedly full. The larder was laden with food and preserves of every variety. She was not going to want for anything over the weekend, and as an apt cook, she wouldn't have any trouble preparing food for herself.

"Thank you for showing me all this, Adalind, I promise I won't let you down at all!"

"I'm sure you won't, Florence. Oh, and to lay down the ground rules, shall we share an Elderflower Cordial in the lounge?"

Florence agreed, despite never sipping a cordial in her life. She was more of a Merlot girl, with the occasional Pina Colada and Budweiser Lite.

In the lounge area, Adalind invited Florence to pull up a chaise longue while she herself sat prim and proper in her favourite armchair, not wanting to ruffle or crease her business uniform.

"You had some rules for me?" began Florence.

"Ah, yes," said Adalind, "well, first of all, you must not let anyone else inside this house, even if one comes to the door and claims to be a gasman or a milkman. I don't want anyone except you here without my being here too."

"Done," said Florence matter-of-factly.

"No wild parties, obviously."

Florence nodded firmly.

"And um...nothing else....? Oh, yes there is one more rule, well two."

"Yes?"

"Yes, my bedroom AND the door behind you there are both out of bounds to you or anyone else."

Florence looked at the doorway, full of curiosity about what was so bad about going through there. She understood that Adalind would be anxious to preserve her own private space within her personal bedroom, but why this one?

"Is there any reason I would Need to go in there, Miss?"

"Nope, under no circumstance are you to enter, even if the house catches fire!"

Adalind sounded more insistent.

This only served to make Florence all the more curious, but she nodded in understanding.

"No problem, Adalind."

"Splendid, Florence," said the hostess.

They went on to have casual getting-to-know-you chats and an hour or so later, Adalind checked her phone.

"Oh, I'd better get going. I've a long drive ahead of me!"

"Okay, Adalind."

"Thanks again for looking after the house, my dear," said Adalind gratefully.

"It's no trouble at all, Adalind. Have a safe drive."

Adalind waved goodbye as she went out the front door and closed it, leaving the keys with Florence.

Florence exhaled deeply and once again took in her surroundings. She loved this house and only wished it was hers. Quarter of an hour later, Florence went upstairs for a shower. She liked to do this prior to watching porn and having her relief session. After she had soaked and washed her long brown hair and rubbed the body wash all over her body, every nook and cranny, she switched off the shower and wrapped in a pure white towel, she logged in to her laptop to enter the necessary Wi-Fi code.

There was only one such wireless system available, but her efforts suddenly became frustrated: she didn't know the code.

She looked around the bedroom for the Wi-Fi box. It wasn't there.

"Must be downstairs, the lounge somewhere perhaps."

So Florence, still wrapped in towel, descended to the lounge and searched for a Wi-Fi router. But no matter where she looked, from cabinets to drawers, there was no sign of such a device. She checked everywhere in the house where there was a plug and she had to give up in the end, then change into some fresh clothes.

It was as she was drying her hair, when an idea struck her.

"HER bedroom!"

********

Meanwhile, Adalind was on her way along the dual carriageway beyond the village when her car alerted her to a message on her phone. She accepted the message and had a quick look when-

She double-took what she saw and pulled over into a service lane.

"What the fuck?!"

********

Florence was growing restless. She knew that she was not allowed into the bedroom, but she wasn't sure if Adalind thought about the lack of Wi-Fi. She needed the code and she had not seen a router anywhere else in the house.

"I'll be straight in to get the code and then I'll get straight out and explain it to Adalind when she gets back, if she ever thinks about it."

Decision made and moral dilemma cast aside, Florence marched up to Adalind's bedroom door and with a final second's hesitation, opened the door and entered the room.

Looking inside, Florence saw a beauteous bedroom, complete with en-suite on the door beyond the bed and dressing table. Ignoring that room, she found the Wi-Fi router instantly on the bedside table next to the alarm clock. She quickly rushed over and checked the passcode.

After entering it and feeling a little rush of ecstasy down below at the thought of what she'd be watching and reading in just a few moment, Florence smiled as the bars on her phone came on full.

"Yes!"

Then she turned to leave the room, but she accidentally stubbed her toe on the bedside table.

"OUCH!"

She also heard a faint clink, as if something had fallen on the floor.

"Shit!"

She quickly recovered herself and looked on the floor around the table for whatever it was she knocked over.

There was nothing in front of it and the bed had drawers so there was no room for anything to roll under it.

She looked behind the table and saw something silver shining. Pulling out the table, Florence retrieved what turned out to be a key on a neck chain. Engraved on it were the letters: A.D.

"Wonder what this is for?" pondered Florence.

But as soon as the words passed her lips, it came to her.

The one room in the lounge that was locked. The only room in the house that was locked in fact. The one room besides this one that Florence was absolutely prohibited from entering.

Holding the key in her hand, curiosity was strongly tempting Florence's moral centre once again. She promised she wouldn't break the rules, but her desperation to watch and read porn had already led her to breaking one rule.

What difference will it make now if I did check out that room, she thought to herself. Now that she knew where the key was kept, she could have a brief look in the mysterious room then just lock it again and then return the key and close the bedroom door again, as if she had never entered either.

"Besides," she said to herself, "what could possibly be so bad in there that I couldn't have a look?"

Her mind momentarily flashed to the idea Ruby had put to her about her being a criminal in hiding. She wondered for a moment if there were bodies in that room, but she shrugged it off. Adalind was a strong-willed woman and had her head on the right way financially and her instincts were mostly valid. She couldn't picture her as a villainess.

Walking back into the lounge, Florence looked over at the doorway she was forbidden to enter. She slowly and eagerly slipped over to the door as if possessed. She slowly raised the key clenched in her fist hardly knowing that she was doing it. She almost looked as if she were hypnotised.

The key fit in the lock and twisted anti-clockwise and the door came open.

Pushing it through so she could enter, Florence only saw a darkened room, but she found a light switch on the wall to her left and flicked it on.

What she was presented with shocked her deeply: a large room with padded flooring, red and black striped walls that reminded her of DC's Harley Quinn, and a multitude of items she never dreamed of finding in this household: chains, whips, crops, sex toys of every size and variety and lots of other things that she couldn't even begin to name or count.

"What. The. Fuck?!" she whispered.

Florence swept across the floor and examined one of the riding crops. She also noticed collars and leashes too. The sight of it all made her flush and her panties suddenly began to dampen.

"Wow..."

Who knows how long Florence had stood in awe at all these things? Who knows what dirty fantasies played through her mind? And who knows how she reacted and what was passing through her mind when she suddenly felt something wrap around her chest and something else pressed to her face and then feel a bit...?

**********

Oh, how her head hurt. She felt so woozy, so achy and so disorientated. For a moment, everything was a blur. She didn't know where she was. She didn't know what she had been doing. She didn't even know why she couldn't move.

When she did regain her senses however, she found herself in Adalind's bedroom again, laid on the bed, spread-eagled in a star shape.

But she couldn't lift her arms down to her eyes to rub them, and she couldn't close her legs for comfort.

Then her heart leapt in horror when she remembered that she never fell asleep in this room. She wasn't supposed to be in it. She then recalled the secret room...the sensation of being taken by surprise...the smell...

"Oh no...HELP!"

Florence had assumed that someone had learned of her house-sitting for Adalind, and took advantage of the homeowner's absence by burgling it and apprehending her to do so. What frightened her even more was that this burglar was also a rapist. After all, she was completely naked and tied with ropes to the bed in this very exposed position!

"HEEELP!"

After that scream, she heard something. Slow, loud, purposeful footsteps advancing from the marble staircase and towards the bedroom she was currently tied up in.

The door slowly opened once more.

Florence gasped in shock and horror.

Instead of a frightening, intimidating man with a balaclava and maybe a gun, a frightening, intimidating woman dressed in nothing but a black corset that ended just beneath her exposed breasts, some black nylon stockings and some equally jet black high heels. Her gelled hair was let down giving her an almost goddess-like appearance, flowing freely. Her lips were painted heavily in red lipstick and she had a smug expression.

Spectre8
Spectre8
32 Followers