No Wi-Fi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adalind Fitzgerald.

"M-Miss Fitzgerald?!"

With no emotion in her voice, Adalind replied.

"Miss Reeves."

"W-what are you d-doing back here? And what is all this?!"

"I had a message on my phone en route to the town. Turns out that the client I was to meet pulled out at the last minute, and only warned me not to bother coming once I was already on my way! It angered me, but I thought at least I could come home to my comforts and have a little white wine with my new friend and house-sitter before sending her off home. But when I come home, I find that you are not in the lounge but the door at the end, the door I forbade you to enter, had been opened!"

Florence's red face of embarrassment rapidly turned white as chalk and she slumped on the bed, no longer resisting the ropes out of fear.

"I...I'm sorry, Adalind," she whispered pathetically, "it's just that...I wanted to find your Wi-Fi router so I could enter the code. Then I found the key...I just got too curious...I'm sorry!"

Adalind pondered.

"I would have shrugged it off if you had stopped at my bedroom after activating the Wi-Fi, but I draw the line with my privacy in my business room being invaded!"

"...Your...business room?!"

"Yes, my dear, my business room. You really think some dead-end desk job in some shoddy company in town would let me afford this house? I never told you, in case the gossips found out and tried to slander me. Bad for business. But I'm a professional dominatrix!"

Any colour left in Florence's face had disappeared completely.

"A-a...a WHAT?!"

"Don't be so surprised, Flo," said Adalind as she revealed something in her hand; a ball gag.

"B-b-but-!"

"But nothing! As a dominatrix, it is my business to pleasure and punish many clients...but my personal favourite is a young female. I never considered dominating one of my neighbours, even though from first sight, I found you to be very pretty. But now that you have disobeyed me, I'm afraid I must embrace my nature and deal with you the best way I know!"

And with that, she sprung forward and forced the ball gag into Florence's mouth.

The younger woman was horrified, but not just because of what she was being put through, but because Adalind's true nature and actions were causing an unexpected reaction: her pussy getting wet.

She muffled in protest, but it rapidly became a moan when Adalind's red-varnished nail stroked up from her ankle to just before her inner thigh.

"Sounds like you like my attentions, Florence," said Adalind in a condescending manner, "did you like what you found in my business room?"

Florence made no reply.

"DID YOU?!"

Florence panicked and nodded rapidly.

"That's what I thought...is that why you wanted to access my Wi-Fi so badly? You wanted to watch lesbian porn?"

Florence nodded with a blush. She did frequently watch lesbian porn, as well as straight and fetish. She didn't watch gay male porn as strangely enough, as much as she liked watching a man fuck a woman up the ass, or a woman fuck another woman up the ass, she found no pleasure in watching a cock enter a man's arsehole.

She never looked deeply into it, but she did find it odd that she liked more feminine porn than masculine. And to think of it, she always found Ruby to be very beautiful and shapely and...

Her pussy moistened all the more.

"My, my, your pussy is really gushing. Do you like this situation?"

Florence was afraid, but suddenly, she realized that this wasn't the worst situation she could imagine being in.

"Wha ou onna o thoo me?" she murmured from beneath the gag.

"I'm going to make an honest girl out of you, and release your inner slut," said Adalind with a wicked grin.

Florence couldn't have gone redder if she tried. She was absolutely soaked by now and in all honesty, she was starting to notice the elder woman's assets. The splendid, mature curves of her hips and her full bosom of 34D breasts. Her hair let down made her look majestic and her eyes shone with menace but of a cheeky nature, not a threatening one.

In that moment, Florence decided she was in good hands, and after all...she had been a very naughty girl!

"You ready, bitch?"

"Yeth, mith," muffled Florence.

"From now on, in the confines of this house, you will address me as your Mistress, or your Goddess!" snapped Adalind.

"Yeth Mithdress!"

"That's better," said Adalind, stroking down Florence's leg.

"Mmmm...!"

"Ooh, does my little intruder like being stroked by Mistress' nail?"

"Mmhmm!"

"My, my, I never considered you'd be a closeted lesbian slut!"

Neither did I, Florence thought to herself, before moaning in delight again as Adalind caressed her calves with her strong yet soft hands.

Adalind suddenly stopped just before her fingers touched Florence's soaking honeypot.

"Now, for the punishment I mentioned."

Florence gulped as Adalind reproduced the riding crop.

"This will sting a bit, but you must face the consequences of your misdoings, and then if you take it all like a good slut, I'll give you a very pleasurable reward for accepting it."

Florence nodded, suddenly feeling confident and strong. For whatever reason, she was determined to prove to Mistress Adalind that she was a worthy slut.

Adalind raised the crop, wriggled her eyebrows in a pause, and finally swung down on Florence's inner right thigh.

"OOOF!"

The pain of the crop was excruciating to Florence, but she also felt her pussy gush from inside. The pain was a turn-on, as well as the exposure and the general situation.

Am I a masochist?

She wondered this to herself just before-

SWAAASH!

"OOOOW!"

This one hurt and enhanced her simultaneously just as much as the first.

"I see you actually enjoy this," said Adalind, "but what about now?"

She suddenly slipped a blindfold over Florence's head.

Florence's initial fear returned. She found that the blindfold was heightening her other senses while depriving her sight. She could hear every breath she exhaled shakily, she could hear the steps of her captor and she could feel beads of sweat on her forehead and the ooze of girl cum leaking between her legs.

Then-

SWAAASH!

"GRRRAAGH!"

"That's right, slut," said Adalind darkly, "take your punishment like a good little spying whore!"

Florence squealed as the whips and swipes continued and then there was a pause...and then-

ZAAP!

"AAARGH!"

She had been shocked. The electricity that zapped her made her spasm and leak even more.

"Never been hit with a zapper, huh?"

"Uh uh, mithstress," moaned Florence, tears forming in her concealed eyes.

"Well, today's a day of learning for you then...in fact, we have the whole weekend now!"

"Whaa?!"

"Yep, as far as your friend knows, you're housesitting for me while I'm away. Until Sunday evening, I believe. My car is parked in the garage. She won't know if I've been or gone. So I have you all to myself for the rest of the weekend."

Florence was shocked. She was going to be at the mercy of this dominatrix whom had already knocked her out with chloroform, stripped her, bound her, whipped her and zapped her. What else could she do to her in another 48 hours?

"I know you liked what you saw in my workroom," said Adalind, "and I also know from how soaked you are that you like what's happening to you. Don't deny it, my dear. You're a masochistic, horny, lesbian slut! Better yet, you're now my little sex pet for the weekend...maybe even longer!"

Florence blanched at the idea of being kept as a pet by Adalind for more than just this weekend. She wasn't sure whether to be afraid or turned on. She and Ruby were both studying for creative writing. She herself wanted to write fictions of romance, while Ruby wanted to work in writing for blogs, newspapers and other non-fictional prose. She had a whole life ahead of her. She couldn't imagine throwing it all away by her own free will, but what if Adalind forced her to as part of her punishment for being a peeping jane in her home?

"Now, let's see how you like this."

Adalind shoved something into Florence's virgin pussy. It was a vibrator, Florence worked out as it began to vibrate inside her. She groaned in pain as the hymen tore open and the vibe took her virginity. She had a moment of despair at the loss of her purity, but after that had passed, she began to succumb to the pleasure of Adalind's movements with the vibrator, turning her pain to pleasure.

"Ooh, a virgin hole!" chirruped Adalind with glee. "I love claiming a girl's virginity! And you're my freshest meat to date! I am loving this, slut!"

Florence moaned in response, showing how she was enjoying the vibe by moving her hips in time to the movement.

Little by little, bizarre as it was, she was beginning to feel that she loved what was happening to her too. She looked at Adalind, and all she saw was her mistress, her owner, her goddess...

"MMMM!"

Florence groaned intensely as she came, but she didn't just cum; she squirted!

Florence's most powerful orgasm ever lasted several minutes and Adalind watched on contentedly, her grin never faltering.

This was no masturbation routine nor an unfulfilled fantasy raging through her cranium. This was Florence's new reality! Now that she had a taste of how good being a submissive lesbian really was, she knew that she could never go back. She would take any punishment her mistress desired and then some, if it meant cumming like this every day.

Forgotten was the college fees, the ambitions she and Ruby had, Ruby herself, and her life beyond this village. All she could think about was the pleasure she received in these small few moments.

The orgasm faded as all orgasms annoyingly do, and she slumped back onto the bed heavily, breathing shakily through the gag, seeing nothing due to the blindfold, until Adalind removed it.

"How was that, Flo?"

She also removed the gag at this juncture.

"A-amazing, M-m-mistress," stammered Florence in a voice that could have come from a drunk woman.

"I think this is not so much a punishment as it is an awakening, isn't it?"

"Y-yes, mistress, but I am truly so sorry for breaking your trust."

"I believe you, but I am not just going to let you off with an apology and giving you a few pains and one huge pleasurable experience. Until I decide you have fully paid for what you have done, I've decided that I'm going to keep you as my little pet sex slave!"

"What?!"

"Of course, you'll be allowed back to your shared house with your little friend, Ruby? But whenever I command you, you will come to me and you will do anything and everything for me! Take my beatings, suck my pussy, tongue-fuck my ass, roll in my piss and shit, whatever I so desire! Understood?"

She enunciated to show there was no room for argument.

"Y-y-yes, M-mistress!"

"That's what I thought, my pet!" said Adalind wickedly. "Now let's go and take you to your room for the night!"

Untying her bonds from the bed and retying them rather uncomfortably behind her back, Adalind attached a collar to Florence, titled PET in gold lettering against a red material of leather.

"Let's go, pet," said Adalind, and walked the tied up pet out of her bedroom.

They went down the stairs, the marble floor cold on Florence's exposed feet. Not a stitch was on her and she couldn't help gushing at the thought of it all.

Adalind walked her through the lounge and into the sex dungeon that Florence was being punished for entering. Florence saw something she had somehow overlooked before: a cat basket in a steel cage.

"Welcome to your new home from home, my pet kitty! In you go!"

Florence whimpered.

"It...looks...too small for me, Mistress," she squeaked.

"You're being punished, you stupid animal," sneered Adalind, "I don't give a fuck whether or not you'll be comfy in that confined space! In fact, you being uncomfortable is the idea!"

Florence whined but didn't disobey. She crawled into her new bed in Adalind's home. Before closing the door of the cage, Adalind zapped her ass.

"YOW!"

"THAT'S for even trying to question my intentions, Pet Flo!"

Florence sobbed. Turned on as she was, she was starting to feel afraid of what else could be done to her and nobody knowing. Adalind could kill her and no-one would hear her screams.

"I'm going to bed now. It's been a long evening. You sleep tight and not disturb me. If you can manage that, I may give you a reward! Night night, Flo pet!"

She switched the dim lights off and shut the door, leaving Florence alone as she heard the turn of the key in the lock. She was trapped in two locks, likely three including the front door.

As she contemplated the realisation of her fantasies coming to fruition, Florence felt a wave of fear still at what was to come, and after a long while of whimpering, worrying and shifting in deep discomfort, she curled up to sleep, restless though it was.

********

The dawn came and Adalind walked down the stairs completely naked too this time. She intended to spend the whole day training her newfound pet, and intended to ensure that Florence would never want to leave her. She liked the idea of having a personal pet rather than just going to various clients for an hour of fun.

If she could get away with it, she would keep her in the house on a permanent basis. She had made so much money doing her dominatrix work among other sex-related projects, that she could retire and live comfortably for a long time to come, and she could even support Flo too.

But she knew Flo had a life of her own and would never agree to it, not even under the punishment threats she was being subjected to. And Adalind was firm, but fair. She had no intention of blackmailing Flo into being a pet. She just wanted to break her in and make her a happy, willing, lesbian pet.

In all her natural glory, Adalind entered the dungeon room. She loved this room the most, not least because she had a ripe new slave inside. As the key turned, Pet Flo was awakened and she got on all fours and gently clicked her neck to ease out the aches in her muscles.

She looked up and gasped.

Adalind was pure sex on legs. She was perfect. She had the perfect curves, the perfectly sized and proportioned breasts, her hair flowed wildly like the goddess she seemed to be, and her pussy was smooth as wax with not a hair in sight, quite unlike Flo's own hairy bush, which she now felt very conscious of.

"Well, good morning to you, my little pet," said Adalind with a sultry, slippery voice.

"Good morning, Mistress," whispered Flo feebly.

"You look ready to come out, my dear, both literally and figuratively."

"Please, Mistress, I'm so ready to come out."

"Of the cage or the closet?"

"The...the cage, Mistress," said Flo, still unsure of herself.

"Very well, but by the time this is all over, you will be out of the closet too, I promise you."

Adalind unlocked the cage and Flo eagerly crawled out, and then-

Plop!

She collapsed flat on her stomach, stretching her arms and legs for as long as she could before Adalind stopped her.

Adalind was patient for two minutes or so, and then pulled up her prisoner by her soft brown hair.

"Time to begin your first full day as a pet, Flo," she said harshly.

"Yes, Mistress," whimpered Flo.

"First of all, stop talking until I say you can speak," continued Adalind, "as my pet, you will purr, meow, snort, oink or bark to my preferences when I tell you so. You are a pet, Flo. Your old life is over, and you will embrace this new life as a pet. Understand?"

Cautiously and most hesitantly, Flo released an affirmative in the form of a frightened, squeaky meeeow.

"To start with, I want you to crawl, like my adorable little pussy, around my legs and lick them lovingly as you go."

"Meow."

Flo obeyed and nuzzled and licked Adalind's legs as she crawled. Once more, she felt herself oozing cunt juice. She was scared, but she was also feeling so good, to the point that worshipping Adalind like this was something akin to contentment, a sense of belonging.

I love this, she realized. I completely and devotedly love this. I want this...I need this. I...I don't want this to end! I just want more!

"You are almost purring, kitty Flo. Are you happy you're in this position? Are you loving it?"

"Meow!"

"Ooh, more enthusiasm now! This is getting better all the time!"

Flo did have more enthusiasm. She was enjoying letting herself go, to make herself become the property of another woman. She even felt she was meant to be this way.

"Now, kitty, we're going to make you feel...a little less comfortable, but a lot more submissive."

Adalind suddenly scooped the girl into her arms and, instinctively, Flo nuzzled against her owner's breasts, doing her best to purr.

"Oh, Flo, you really do want this. Let's see if you still feel that way after say, ooh, an hour on this!"

Flo found herself tied with her arms in the air, and being stuck onto an electric machine with a dildo attached, her feet not completely touching the ground.

As Adalind pushed her down by her shoulders, the massive dildo impaled her pussy deeper.

"Meeewwwlll!"

"That's it, play your part to perfection, purry!"

"Meow, yoowl!"

Flo suddenly did something she never did before: she squirted. She came without permission, but it felt too good to be ignored any more and Adalind had turned her so depraved, she no longer cared what happened.

Adalind was shocked at how powerful the girl's squirt was, and this was a virgin pussy, or at least it was until now, so it must have been her pet's first time. She had never seen any of her clients in the past squirt with such volume and intensity as Flo had just done.

"Wow..." she whispered as Flo rode out the orgasm.

She then switched the machine on and the dildo began to run under its power and shove itself deep into Flo's dripping pussy.

"OH MY GOOOOOD!"

Flo was pumped up and down, partially in the air. She couldn't stop the dildo and she felt like she was being hoisted up and down on an automatic see-saw. She was loving it so badly, but also feeling completely out of control. She had always tried to take charge of her own life, hence leaving her hometown hundreds of miles away and meeting and moving in with Ruby. Her studies were her own desire, but now she was in a situation where she had no say or power over anything...and it was awesome!

"You enjoy yourself for the next hour or so, pet," said Adalind, "I'm gonna go and get some breakfast made for us!"

Flo moaned as her beautiful mistress left her shut up again, albeit not in a cage.

She moaned, groaned, whimpered and swooned endlessly and she soon lost count on how many times she came and squirted and soon she was becoming delirious. She barely knew what she was about anymore. She was becoming like jelly, her bones barely seemed real. Everything seemed to go white or starry in front of her and all she could picture in her mind was being a good little kitty for her mistress.

"Oh, Mistreeeeess!"

She squirted yet again, but this time, she lost the dildo and hung by her wrists as her feet slumped slightly on the ground.

After what seemed a whole day as opposed to a whole hour, Adalind returned and found Flo no longer being fucked by the machine dildo and drooling all over the floor with a slight nervous giggle as her eyes remained glazed and slightly uplifted toward her skull.

"Oh my, Flo, you came so hard, you've left a huge puddle beneath you! A whole puddle of pussy nectar and your own saliva...maybe you're like a piggy!"

Adalind unbound Flo and the new pet collapsed and landed prostrate on the floor, covering herself in saliva and orgasmic fluids.

"Roll in it, piggy!"

Flo slowly obeyed and even managed to snort, albeit shakily and faintly.

"My, my, I have created quite the slut, haven't I?"