No Wi-Fi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectre8
Spectre8
32 Followers

"Ye....yes....Mistress...."

"We still have a way to go, pet. Now let's get you nice and ready."

Adalind attached the lead to Flo's collar again and walked her, this time on all fours as she didn't have the strength to stand and barely was able to crawl, back to the lounge and then towards the French doors opening onto the very large lawn, set around with high fences and blocked from any view with trees of oak, and orchard trees of cherries and silver birch.

"Now to take you for a walkie around the garden," said Adalind.

Florence was sure nobody would see her, but the fear of getting caught was also turning her on. What would Ruby say if she saw her like this? That thought alone made her drip. She was starting to picture her housemate in a whole new light.

She was brought back down to earth as Adalind opened the doors and began to pull on the lead.

"Come on, little puppy, let's go walkies!"

Flo de-socialised herself and happily let go into her animal instincts to run and play in the large garden.

"Can I trust you off the lead, kitty?"

"Meow! Ruff! Oink!"

"Good girl!"

Adalind released her from the lead and Flo nuzzled her cheek against her owner's bare leg before scampering along on all fours to play in the garden, roll on the grass and even pounce at a nearby monarch butterfly.

Adalind clasped her hands to her face in awe at her new pet. She could not believe just how naturally Flo had adjusted and conditioned into being a sex pet. She was even beginning to think that she loved her: not romantically, but as a human would a pet cat, or in this case human-cat-pig-dog hybrid. She couldn't get enough of the girl and she was feeling determined to be able to keep her.

After half an hour of doing anything her owner pleased, Flo ruffed onto her back and wagged her tongue, raising her belly upward, indicating she wanted a belly rub.

"You do seem to take the initiative, my pet, but I will oblige this once. But after this, you must wait to be told to roll over for a treat like this!"

"Ruff!"

"Good girl," said Adalind, who then proceeded to rub Flo's belly.

Flo purred appreciatively and panted with her tongue out and hands folded downward like paws.

"You enjoying yourself, Flo?"

"Meow!"

"Speak properly for a moment, Florence," said Adalind strictly.

"Yes, Mistress," said her pet, looking a little disappointed but compliant.

"How much do you enjoy this, darling?"

"Very much, Mistress."

"Including the pain as well as the pleasure?"

To give an example, she spanked Flo's clit swiftly and suddenly, as well as using her other hand to squeeze hard on her left nipple.

"YOOOWL! YES, MISTRESS! PUNISH ME!"

"I will, baby, but I need to ask you a serious question."

"Meow?"

"Do you want to be my pet forever? My personal slave and slut to play with in my house? Permanently? Live here?"

Flo considered but her mind was in a jam. True, her studies were only to gain a degree to make herself look more acceptable to a publisher, but she also had a life. Her family were gone, tragically lost to either cancer or grief. She had a grandmother who helped raise her to her current age, but when she passed away, she left her enough money to pay for student loans, but not enough for rent, hence her current situation of house-sitting for Adalind. But without her family, all she had going for her were her studies at university, her dreams to write romance novels, and Ruby, her only true friend on campus. They met through the university's therapy circle where certain co-eds who had experienced trauma and loss came to let out their emotions. Ruby had lost her parents in a car crash, and when her uncle took her in, he had tried to molest her, hence she fled for a new life with the money she had inherited from her well-off parents once she was of full age. Both of them bonded over having no families and promised not long after, as best friends, to be one another's family.

Ruby was her only anchor left...and the idea of abandoning her to live a life of depravity with Adalind was not appealing.

"You seem hesitant, Flo. Is there something holding you back?" asked Adalind, a trifle worriedly.

"Mistress...I love what you have done with me, and I love being submissive to you...and I would love to leave my old life behind and live with you as a pet...after all, I have no family left...but, I cannot bring myself to abandon Ruby."

She began crying desperately. Adalind, to her surprise, lifted Flo into her arms and carried her inside the house again and held her like a baby while she sobbed.

"What is it about Ruby that's so important to you, pet?"

"I...she and I bonded over not having any family. We've been each other's family since we met and...I cannot leave her to fend life alone."

Adalind thought deeply.

It was clear for her to see that Ruby was special to Flo. They claimed to be like family, but mentioning her name was bringing colour to her pet's chest and cheeks. It was possible that Flo was in love with Ruby and didn't even know it. And if this possible theory held water, then Adalind could revolve a plan around it to work things to her own advantage...and theirs.

"I understand, Flo, but answer me some questions of my own," she said at last.

"Yes, Mistress," sniffled Flo.

"Your familial connection to this Ruby, is it possible it stems beyond the love of an honorary relative, and into a romantic interest on your part?"

Flo thought deeply. Could her desire to see Ruby as a sister be a desire to see her as a lover?

The more she thought of Ruby, the more attracted she felt. And when she thought of leaving Ruby behind for a new life with Adalind, the more pain she felt in her heart.

"I love her..." she said in a daze, as the epiphany struck her.

"I understand, Flo," said Adalind sweetly, stroking her hair, "I am not after a romantic relationship with you myself. You are beautiful, young and sexually attuned with me. But I want a live-in pet, not a romance. Ruby can give you that...and I think I might know how to give you the best of both worlds!"

"How?" asked Flo piteously.

"By releasing your obligation to obey my original rules even further," said Adalind with a conspiring smirk.

(To Be Continued! Sequel coming soon!)

Spectre8
Spectre8
32 Followers