All Comments on 'No Wonder He's So Cocky'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh god!! more!!

this story wa sooo hot!! it has soo much potential. after all, that was only one semester! scotty could get married to mel and chad could play the fields and bring a variety of fourths. mel could peg the guys or she could spank them for getting it on without her. maybe mel has a voluptuos friend she'd like to see dp'd or the guys could discover she's never eaten pussy herself and somehow put her in a similar situation. maybe scotty's sister comes to visit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whoa..

That had to be one of the hottest bi stories I've read here... Amazingly hot!! I loved every bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
perfect tuition

I wish I'd met someone like that when I was at Uni! A hot girl with a hard body and a guy with a big, stiff cock to use me. I could go out with the beautiful girl and still get my ass worked over by the guy on the side! Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
delicious

I'm with the other commenters more more more your stories are always great I'm happy I ran across this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
when will you write another one?

I love this story! It gets me off every time, but when will you write another one. I love the fantasies you create, all those "straight" men discovering that being taken by a hard cock is what they've always wanted. I love that sense of being dominated, and I'm impressed by all the different positions they use. Please write some more, but until you do I'll keep reading these and getting off every time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
grrrr

Damnit! This story is fucking hot that you got me in a painful heat ...gah! I can relate to that girl you described so much, I love to watch boys fuck...best quotes: "cockslut in heat" and "virgin cherry in submission" ... thanks dixeenormous *licks*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
holy shit

I've been a regular on this site for a good 3 years or so now and I can confidently say that this is the best story I have read in a long time, if not in all the time I've been here. Grade A, hats off to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

That was an amazing story. I actually had to hold off so I wouldn't cum before the end. Please, keep writing more! I love the idea of a straight man finding that not only does he like cock but BIG cock.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Crazy Fucking College Kids!

Excellent description of RED HOT SEX! But it's about crazy mix-and-match romping with anybody. We learn nothing about the emotional innards of these people, only that they go to great lengths to get their jollies. Not one of them has any ethical concern about the other's needs. Yes, I am truly titillated -- but also disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing...On the verge of exploding the entire time..best story on the site..

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Cocky Coeds

RED HOT BISEX gets splashed all over the place by these crazy college kids in this well-written tale of dorm dangers. I'd like to see a bit more genuine affection, rather than just rash young horniness, but . . . I once got into strip-poker-generated hot loving problems myself -- but it immediately morphed into lifelong devotion. Anyway, this is a FINE story, even if I do not believe ANYbody is hung with over 10 inches, bigger around than a beer can.

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
FUCK

USUALLY WHEN THERE IS A GIRL IN THE SCENE IT BRINGS ME DOWN BUT HOW SHE WAS FORCING THEM TO DO EVERYTHING IT MADE ME WANT TO FUCK HER TOO GREAT STORY DUDE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No wonder he'w wo cocky

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much.

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 12 years ago
A really hot story

I thought this story was hot, and have come back to it several times now. I was curious though. What ever became of the poker tournament? And was one ever really supposed to take place?

Toward the end there Mel turned out to be a much better player than she'd let on at the beginning. Was it all a ruse from the start or did she learn that much in the amount of time she's pracriced that night?

Perhaps a sorority prank to see if they could get the guys to bone up so she could get it on film to show the rest of the girls so they could watch it and laugh at what they'd been able to do?

Just thought that might make an interesting chapter. Maybe, since you describe them as having a great time on into the semester, you could show Mel as having double-crossed her roommates and not given them the film because of her new fondness for the boys. You could show this as an internal struggle within the sorority, something the boys knew noting about until much later on.

Again, just a thought. As I said, this story, as is, is quite well written and extremely hot. I enjoy your work. Keep it up.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Soooo fucking hot !!

I was annoyed - I didn't want the girl near those two ...

BUT, she was the one who ended up making it happen. Without her there, Chad would never let Scotty suck him, and he would never have fucked Scotty.

Of course, I have serious doubts about that being Mel's first time playing poker ... she's a bit of a cunt !

Seriously good fucking and sucking !! Just amazing sex ! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Cute story.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 6 years ago
he way room mates play

Hope all in college are learning to get along like this. Chad now has a piece of ass right in his room when ever he wakes up with wood. Looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe the lacrosse team will stop by?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The cat is out of the bag.....and straight down my throat!!!!

One night my girlfriend and I were playing cards with another couple.The talk soon turned to sex. The girls were playing with each other's tits and my cock was rock hard. they said they would continue on one condition....that I jerk off the other guy. after some persuasion I agreed. He was about 8 inches and very think. I wrapped my hand around his thick meat and stroked him. After about 10 minutes he said he was going to cum. The girls pushed my head down on his cock and he shot his load all over my face. My face was covered. The next day I went shopping for some mini skirts and had a sex change and married a negro named LaMarkell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story but one correction. Ass to Vagina is *never* a good idea. You are asking for a *severe* Laguna infection. You can always do vagina to butt or do condom butt bareback pussy or vice versa. I just ask you to correct that one piece bc some people will read your story and think that's okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous