No Wrong Way to Do Me Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had most of his clothes off before she finally felt him unclasp her dress. "I was starting to think you planned to make love to me with all my clothes on!" she quipped, eagerly sitting up to rid herself of the garment once he had the zipper down.

"I was just having so much fun anticipating this," he said as he gazed up at Alexandra in her bra and tights.

She struck a pose with hands on hips and one leg curled enticingly. "Worth the wait?" she asked.

"You know it!"

He stood up to embrace her, still wearing his boxers. She lost no more time in relieving him of those, and stroking his hard cock gently as he unfastened her bra. She braced herself for the inevitable joke about how he couldn't do it as well as someone who wore a bra could. But to his credit, he said no such thing. Instead he rubbed both of her breasts gingerly, almost as if he'd never touched a breast before. Alexandra couldn't help but compare his touch to Pete's last week, but she found Tom just as pleasant in his own way. He carefully avoided touching her nipples, which were already hard from all their earlier play, thus creating a terrific itch on both of them. Alexandra welcomed that, for she was sure he would make it worth the wait.

She was right. He prodded her back onto the bed, where she lay back. Her tights were still on and were beginning to feel awfully itchy and confining, but she promptly forgot all about that concern when Tom at last kissed her left nipple and flicked at her right one with his thumb.

"Aooooouwww!" Alexandra howled. "God, I needed that! More!" She pressed his head down harder onto her breast, and he dutifully kissed and licked harder, and her moans grew louder.

She wondered, should she tell him she could come from this alone? She decided to show him instead. "The other one!" she squealed, pushing his head lightly over, and he set about licking and sucking her right nipple and went to work on the left one with his hand.

"More!" she grunted again. He rubbed his body in light rhythm against the fabric on her legs, and kept up the focus on her breasts. She felt it welling up and rubbed his head and back harder to encourage him. "Gonna come!"

He looked up. "Really? Already"

"Don't stop!!" She swatted his head lightly down. Tom chuckled a bit at his mistake, but got back to work on her nipple, harder and faster now. "That's it! Yes, go!" It wasn't but another minute or so before she let loose and pressed him down hard against her chest. "Ohhhhmygod, yessss!"

With one final triumphant kiss on each breast, he sat up. "I've never been with anyone who could do that."

"Get my tights and knickers off already and let's show you what else I can do!"

Tom laughed and followed her order, a look of utter admiration on his face as her bush came into view. After tossing the last of her clothes on the floor, he knelt between her thighs and gave her vulva a first, tentative but loving stroke with all five fingers. "So glad you're not one of those ladies who shave themselves bare," he whispered. "Nothing like a natural bush!"

Thanking her lucky stars her new true love had never seen Marie naked, Alexandra closed her eyes and exulted in the sensation of his finger inside her. "Onnnhhhhh...how many fingers?"

"One," Tom whispered.

"Make it two...oooh!" More impressed by the second with how easily they could communicate, she let out a great many more wordless noises as she enjoyed his gentle touch within.

Tom had little doubts he could bring her off again with his fingers. But he'd waited long enough and he didn't want to risk letting her get frustrated. He had no way of knowing Alexandra was just about to prop herself up on her elbows and tell him to put his cock in her already, when he went ahead and did it without being directed to.

"Good timing!" Alexandra grunted as she welcomed him into her body.

"What do you mean?" asked Tom.

"Never mind." She pulled him down and kissed him hard, and thrust her hips up to spur him on.

He started slow, but not as slow as Pete had. Alexandra welcomed that, as she was feeling deliciously keyed up from the events of the evening. To think they'd nearly lost this for no reason! The flickering candles on the desk and the whisper of the rain on the rooftops of Paris outside and Tom's intense, adoring gaze and his body moving in perfect rhythm with hers...there wasn't a thing she would change.

"Onh! Yes! Go hard, go hard!"

A couple of exes had told Alexandra she "made too much noise" in bed. From the delighted look on Tom's face as he humped her again and again, she was satisfied he didn't agree, and she let loose as she hadn't done in ages. "Pump me harder, harder!" she grunted. "Make me come again and again!"

Tom focused on the sound of the rain to hold off, and that was enough to bring Alexandra into her second orgasm. "So beautiful," he whispered as she closed her eyes and screeched in joy.

He was close. But he kept the pace slow enough that reciting some equations from business economics was enough to bring her off again. If his heart was ready to explode at the burst of pleasure she let loose with, he managed to hold off again. He wondered if he should go for a fourth time?

"Come for me!" Alexandra grabbed at his arms and shook him. "Come on, faster!"

At last he picked up the pace to as fast as he could go, very much to Alexandra's delight. "Yes! Ram it into me! Make me feel it!" He did just that, and she welcomed him with playful slaps on his hip. "Come on, yes, coming again! Now! Yes!"

"Me toooooooo!" Tom yelped and came to a stop as far inside her as he could reach, very much to her delight as she joined him for a final orgasm. She kissed him hard on the mouth and he returned the kiss just as passionately as his body shook with pleasure. When at last she unlatched her lips from his, he lay his head on her chest and made no move to pull out - something told him she would never allow it.

For a wonderful moment, there was no sound but the rain outside, as Alexandra cradled Tom in her arms and in her vagina and stroked his hair. There was work for her and class for him in the morning, but she did not want the moment to end.

"Tom," she finally said.

"Yes?"

"Come over for dinner on Friday, and do me a favor?"

"Anything!"

"Bring that photo album. I want to see your travel pictures. I won't be forgetting them!"