Noah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not possible," Josiah snorted, looking around again. "Though it might be fucking close. Like, really fucking close. Hair off a mouse's sack close."

"Molly, don't you need to get back to Gary?" Justin asked.

"This is way more interesting than which coworker stoke whose coffee creamer today," Molly laughed.

"I don't have a husband," Justine volunteered, still looking at Josiah with moon eyes. "Just me, all alone upstairs'n my apartment. Right upstairs. Alone."

Josiah laughed, full flirt mode on. "Sounds lonely, love. Directly above, or...?"

"Two down! It's 207! I'm up in 207!"

"And I'm on 313," Molly laughed, looking at me. "If ever you need anything, I work from home. Justin, try and eat something healthy? Nice meeting you Sutton. You as well beautiful boy!" she called, leaving.

Justine sighed wistfully, then smiled at Josiah as she left too. "207!"

"I won't forget!" Josiah called.

"Sorry," Justen mumbled, red faced. "They aren't usually like that."

"They only did it because it was harmless and they knew it. He wouldn't bite," I told him, laying on his shoulder. Slipping his arms around me, he hugged me close. "They knew they could flirt outrageously and he would only smile at them, he has no interest in anyone that doesn't follow his strict guidelines."

"Not a 60 pound waif," Justin chuckled, pulling me up into his lap.

"Oh GOD no. No offense, Sut, you're beautiful in your own way, but... gross. No. It's be like fucking one of those wafer cookies, the skinny ones with filling. The ones that break when you breathe on them wrong. No fucking thanks. I want a girl I can FUCK, not... no. Sorry. This is gross, this is weird. I'm not talking to you about this anymore."

Justin actually laughed and I could feel him relax completely. He wasn't worried about Josiah and I anymore.

My phone chirped again and I reached up and turned it off. "Anyone I want to talk to is right here with me," I smiled.

"So what's the plan?" Josiah asked, getting up and pacing. "Am I calling some of the boys and breaking his knees?"

"No," I giggled, knowing he was pretend teasing, but loving how huge Justin's eyes got. "I just want to feel... less afraid. And I don't want to fear him going after my boyfriend either."

"She said it again!" Justin whispered gleefully.

"Also, I wanted to talk to you about something else," I told Josiah, blushing. "Something personal."

"You mean about your V-card and wanting to lose it to this pud? No offense, man, I'm just fucking with her, not you."

"Jos! I said personal! Not in front of anyone!"

"So he isn't your boyfriend?"

"I may have exaggerated that part a bit, but..."

"I know, because there's no way you would go and get a boyfriend without telling me every single fucking thing about the guy. So come on, spill it all. No gross details, I don't want to hear about wafer cookie crumb bullshit, just... you know. The outline."

"Right here in front of him?"

"Yo dude, wanna take a walk? I know it's your place and all..."

I laughed, shaking my head. Fine, you made your point. There... isn't much to tell. We just... mesh."

"We have exactly the same sense of humor and we're on the same page about just about everything," Justin spoke up softly. "The physical connection, well... a look at her and any guy would feel connected..."

"Yo dude, gross, no."

"But she also thinks I'm cute. Inexplicably. I'm not the kind of guy girls like her come on to."

"Girls like her? Fuck man, you don't know her at all. She's not that dressed up barbie you saw that day."

"She's t-shirts with science jokes and puns about books," Justin smiled, looking down at me. "I've seen her as both, and I'm talking about that. Girls like her, smart, their life together, beautiful, they don't see an overgrown fuckup like me who still plays board games with friends three times a week and think 'man, he's sexy'. I'm the guy they friendzone because I can make them laugh. They see a guy who's an EMT and think 'he's not smart enough to be a real doctor' or 'he doesn't make enough money'. They don't see past all of that to bother. She never hesitated, she didn't care. When BOTH my sisters ambushed her after they saw my dog outside and knew I wasn't home, she acted like that was just fine and didn't care."

"Hah! I didn't even think of that!" I laughed. "That's why they both suddenly showed up!"

We all talked until well into the night, Josiah and Justin feeling each other out. Finally, Josiah came back around to the subject I had managed to misdirect.

"So about that talk? It's about the V-card, right? You asking me if you think this guy is worth it?" Josiah asked. "If he's worth bein the one you give it up to?"

Blushing, I looked away. "I mean... I kind of know already..."

"You just want me to reassure you that you aren't fucking up?"

"I guess?"

"He seems alright. Don't know that it'll be mind blowing or anything, he's too much like you. You'll both be too busy worrying about what the other one is thinking and feeling. You want me to talk to him for you, tell him how it is? Nevermind, I'll talk to him for you. Yo, dude, here's how it is."

I broke down into hysterical laughter, shaking my head. "God you suck!" I laughed.

Josiah grinned. "Sorry, babe. I'm your friend, I don't know how to do a whole roundtable thing. Seriously though. Just don't sweat it. Let it flow and don't force it. If she wants you to stop, she'll say so, don't ask her over and over, she'll start thinking she's doing something wrong."

"I think your friend is under a huge misapprehension," Justin told me, sliding his fingers into mine. "My issue isn't about any of that, all I care about is getting to know her better first. I don't do casual sex and I want to know that she is as serious about me as I am about her. Once the sex part comes, that's a non issue. I just need to know she's as... into this as I am and she isn't just looking for any port in a storm."

I turned, looking up at him. "You really think that?" I asked.

"Not really, but you have a lot of shit going on. I don't want you to regret anything, Sutton. I'm all in. Just waiting for you to decide if you are too."

"Does a browncoat hate Fox?"

He grinned down at me, then leaned in and pressed his head to mine.

"Want my suggestion?" Josiah asked. "I'll keep an eye out here, hold onto the phones, order dinner, you two lovebirds go back to the bedroom for a while."

"Oh no!" Justin spoke quickly, shaking his head. "No. I have bigger plans to make first. Babe, how about I get you in the shower? Stay close in case you need anything. Order dinner for us and your friend, then we can all watch a movie and tuck into bed. Tomorrow you can stay here with him while I run a couple of errands and I'll bring back brunch so you can sleep in. Sound good?"

"Perfect," I smiled tiredly, glad he wasn't going to press anything tonight.

"Good," he grinned, then helped me to the shower and turned the water on for me. "I'll leave you some clothes on the seat there, ok?"

"No peeking!"

"Take all the fun out of it why dontcha?"

After my shower, he led me back to the couch and I was asleep almost as soon as I sat down, not even looking at the food.

It was him I woke up to in the morning, his face right in mine as he nuzzled my nose with his.

"Hey little bear, gonna hibernate all day?" he asked with a gentle smile.

"Mmmm," I purred happily, slipping my arms around his neck.

"Hungry?" he asked, breathily, his eyes widening.

"Yeah I am," I told him, teasingly, looking his face over and pausing at his lips.

"Wowza," he whispered, blushing, then leaned in and kissed me ever so gently as he trembled slightly. "Self control, Justin," he whispered, his eyebrows high.

Grinning, I got up and let him lead me out front by my hand. Josiah was on the couch, playing a video game.

"Sorry I passed out last night," I offered, sitting down and looking over the brunch display on the coffee table.

"As if I'm not used to it," he told me, staring at the TV. "We watched some superhero movie and talked all about you. Your head in his lap, your stinky feet in mine."

"My feet don't stink!"

"Whatever. Dude is gone for you, Sut. Stared down at you like he was looking at the fucking Mona Lisa or some shit."

"Still right here, man," Justin laughed, sitting next to me and handing me a glass of milk.

"Yeah, just used to talking to her a certain way. I ate all the sausages already, sorry Sut. I know how you love them."

"Shut up," I laughed, nudging him.

"That's a joke because she has no idea if she likes them or not yet," Josiah offered loudly.

"Yeah, hahahahaha, I got it," Justin smirked sarcastically. "Dick joke, original. That you claimed to have gobbled all these imaginary sausages up, however, says a bit more I think."

"I tried dick. Wasn't for me, but I tried that shit. Hey, maybe I just don't have that thing other people have, Sut."

"We've talked about this, you have a heart, I've seen it. You'll find her. What happened to Jacintha?"

"She got mad I was here, saying I was with another chick and cheating on her. I don't need that kind of crazy in my life."

"To be fair..." Justin began, offering me a plate with blueberry scones, "you two are like... really fucking beautiful people. Seeing you together is a little intimidating, it's like, why WOULDN'T the two hotties be shacking up?"

"What? No fucking way man, I am way out of her league, have you looked at her?"

Justin burst out laughing, shaking his head. "If you didn't have skewed taste in women, you would realize, she is off the charts hot. Here, babe, try and eat all of this, ok? I already ate, I need to do something."

Justin left me sitting along with Josiah and he finally put the controller down and looked at me, looking me over.

"You cool?"

"As a cucumber."

"You need out of here?"

"No, I'm good. I really like him. A lot."

"He likes you too. He's alright. I don't personally see the attraction, but it's whatever. He's like, geek cute I guess. Seriously though, what do you want done about Noah? Kneecap him? Disappear him?"

"No... you know I hate it when you talk like that."

"Hey, family business is a lot more fun than I'd ever hoped. What's the fun in it if I can't protect my friends? I can just give him an acid makeover. He won't be so pretty anymore and won't have all those women flocking to him. Castrate him."

"No! He just... I just want him to leave me alone. I don't want to do anything to him or hurt him, I just... don't want him in my orbit. At all. I want to be able to just date and go to college and have a normal life now. I was given a second chance. I don't want it ruined by a weirdo stalker.

Justin came back out, smiling happily. His smile slipped, "You haven't eaten!"

"Sorry! We were talking!" I told him, then took a bite.

"She told me I couldn't kill Noah," Josiah shrugged, going back to his game.

"Stop joking about that!" I laughed, kicking at him.

I ate quickly, Justin watching me anxiously until I realized he didn't just want to see me eat. He was waiting for me for a reason.

Setting the last bite down, I looked up at him warily as he smiled. "What?" I asked cautiously.

"Nothing! Hey, come here a minute, I have something to show you," he told me, helping me up.

Leading me back to his room, he opened the door and I looked around, then smiled. He'd put up a blackout curtain and draped a red shirt over the lamp. There were candles everywhere and rose petals on the bed, along with soft music playing.

It was sweet and I looked up at him, both nervous and all warm and fuzzy inside. "This is nice," I told him, moving closer to him as he pulled me in. Holding me there a moment, he slow danced with me, hugging me to him as his fingers played in my hair.

"Wowza, you are just really tiny," he breathed, then picked me up and stood me on the bed so we could dance face to face.

It was sweet and kind of perfect as I couldn't stop smiling. My jaw ached, I was smiling so hard and so often. After several long minutes of us just holding each other, hy heart began actually aching and tears welled in my eyes. He seemed to know, his arms getting tighter and tighter and tighter until both of us were trembling.

Finally easing back, his hand slid up to my face and he tilted it up to look up at him. His lips were soft on mine, kissing me gently and lovingly. Perfectly. Sliding my arms around his neck, I kissed him back, much more passionately, ready for more. I knew he was going slow, moving at my pace, but I was ready and I wanted this.

Pulling on him and leaning back, he chuckled and rode me down, holding me to soften the landing. "Mmm," he purred, smiling down at me. "I think We're both wearing too much to be in bed yet," he whispered, then kissed my chin before going up on his knees and pulling his shirt off.

I stared.

Justin wasn't cut like Noah was, not even remotely, but he had a nice body under that shirt, pale as it was. The stunning thing about him was that he was covered in vibrant tattoos, all over and done so well that he looked like a work of art. Beautiful art, some of it fandoms, some of it just lovely and all of it flowing together and looking amazing.

Sitting up, I let him pull my shirt off, but only paused that long before running my fingers over the ink and then my tongue.

"Wowza, babe, I think I could let you do that all day," he breathed.

"I'm not cool with 'Babe'," I told him quickly before going right back to kissing and licking along his chest. As reverent as I felt, I half felt like I was worshiping him.

"Sorry!" he whispered, his fingers sliding into my hair. "Holy smokes... Sutton... that's awesome. Lay down and let me look at you," he pleaded, pushing me down to the bed and pulling back. Standing, he looked over me, then leaned in and slid off the sweatpants he'd let me borrow. "Mmmm, that's... that's stunning. Beautiful," he breathed, looking me over before undoing his own pants and letting them slide down.

My eyes dropped and I sat up quickly, looking over the new tattoos he'd exposed. I was also closer to his boxer briefs and the nice bulge in them. I wanted that honor. Reaching to the edges, I started easing them down, moving closer so that when the head of his cock was revealed, I could kiss it. I kissed all the way down to the base as I revealed it slowly, his fingers in my hair as he sucked in a breath. The hair around his cock was as bright red as the hair on his head and it fascinated me as I moved lower, gently kissing his balls, then sucking one into my mouth to lick.

"Oh jeez..." he half whimpered, his fingers spasming. "Sutton! That's lovely," he panted, slipping into an accent. "Ohh... holy smokes..."

Pulling me off of him, he tossed me back to the bed and I landed blinking, trying to orient myself as my head swam dizzily and I almost passed out. I came around slowly and when I did, his face was between my legs, his mouth on my pussy, sucking and licking feverishly. It hit me as a shock as I flexed my body slightly, trying to get blood flow back, then moving my hand to his hair. How long had I been disoriented?

What he was doing felt good... but he was licking my slit and at my entrance, nowhere near my clit. I wasn't up for gentle instruction, I wasn't sure I was up for anything anymore, nausea billowing through me.

He had forgotten about no sudden movements for me or tipping me at all.

Pulling on him, he came up quickly and went back to kissing me, his hand gently massaging my breast. I let myself get lost in it until the nausea passed, then eased myself higher on the bed, wrapping my legs around him.

"Mmmm, are you ready, Sutton?" he asked me breathlessly, holding me in place a moment as he looked down at me.

I nodded, blushing and a bit unsure now.

He wasn't unsure at all as he lifted me and tossed me higher on the bed, half tackling me as he kissed me quickly. My head spun and I tried to grip something to hold onto. Blinking, the bright tattoos looked down at me from his chest and he was reaching down, his fingers sliding through my slit, searching. When he found my entrance, he grabbed his cock quickly and pressed it to my pussy urgently.

This was all a bit surreal now as I blinked at the bright colors and tried to gain my bearings. Opening my mouth to ask him to give me a moment, sharp and immediate pain made me cry out instead. His thick cock was buried in me, he'd shoved in roughly, not being gentle at all.

"Holy smokes," he panted, then pulled back and began thrusting into me hard and fast. "Ohhh, Sutton... my beautiful girl, ya like that do ya?" he asked, ramming in as I gritted my teeth and whimpered. "Faster? Harder? Say it Beautiful. Tell me how much you love it. Tha's right, ya love this cock, don't'cha?" he asked, his accent thick now. "Ya love this cock and you love ta be pounded nice'n fast'n hard, yeah? Oh, my beautiful girl! Ya want my load in ya?"

I could only whimper, holding onto the blankets as tears leaked out, my world spinning as I rocked on the bed.

Blackness rolled in.

Opening my eyes, I blinked at the ceiling, then turned. Justin was sitting at the window looking out, his eyes rimmed red like he'd been crying.

"Hey," I croaked.

He jumped up looking horrified and leapt to my side, going to his knees. "Sutton! Sutton, I'm so sorry! I... I don't know what I was thinking! I was so lost in it! Do you remember? How long were you out?"

"Stop," I whispered. "Don't sweat it. That... was a bit rough for my first time?"

His hands went to his head as he looked down. "I don't know what I was thinking! I just... When I was with Vera, she always came that way, every time! I just... really wanted it to be that good for you! I thought if I could do it the same, make you come that way too... I'm an idiot, Sutton, I'm so sorry!"

"I love that you wanted to make it special," I smiled, taking his hand tiredly. "I do. I just can't be tossed around and shaken up like that."

"I know! I know and I'm an idiot! I was thinking with the wrong brain and I just... I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be sorry," I smiled. "Live and learn. Can I have a kiss?"

He let out a shocked laugh, then leaned in and kissed me, his movements still full of anguish. Hugging me after, we hugged for over twenty minutes, just holding each other. Finally pulling back, he smiled down at me, still looking upset. "Let's get you some food, Beautiful."

Josiah gave me a once over as I came out, then arched a questioning eyebrow. I smiled at him as best I could, then winced when I sat down. I wasn't expecting to be that sore!

"Nah man, I'll pick up some fast food," Josiah called when he saw Justin head to the kitchen. "You set up for your thing and I'll bring her back after she files. Get dressed, Sut, we're goin' to get you that restraining order and I have a few friends there I'm going to talk to."

Nodding, I managed to go back and get dressed, Justin watching me leave the room worriedly.

Josiah was quiet until we reached the highway. "So. V-card finally punched. You don't look very thrilled. Don't sweat it, first time is always rough."

"Yeah," I managed to smile, then turned away. I wished I could remember it.

"Sore?"

"Yeah."

"That'll pass too. So what has him so spooked?"

I half laughed. "Too much movement, I got a bit dizzy."

"Pass out?"

"Maybe for a second."

"Shit, I'd be claimin' that shit. I fucked her so good she passed out."

I laughed, shaking my head. "You suck."

"He a pencil dick? He looks like a pencil dick."

"No! No, he's perfectly proportionate. A little bigger than I guess. It's nice. Did you know... redheads are even redheads down there?"

"What the hell did you think?"

"Well! Blondes have dark hair down there!"

1...678910...12