Noah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not. I'm here with friends. You're adorable, what's your name?"

"Sutton."

"Sutton, I'm Mark," he smiled, ignoring the fact that everyone else grabbed a spoon. "Guess I lose," he told me, never looking away.

I laughed as he pulled me up and Cicely led us back to the large walk-in coat closet. Leaving the light off, she closed the door.

Pushing me further in gently, Mark put me against the back wall, then let me go. I could hear him moving and I wondered what he was doing. A moment later, his hand brushed my shoulder, then his fingertips slid up my jaw as he leaned in and kissed me. No talking, just jumping right in. Kissing him back, I took hold of his face, glad I didn't have to crane my neck or go up on tiptoe even with him bending down. I liked that he wasn't a giant. And I loved that he was a great kisser! He was also a gentleman, his hands never straying from my face as he pressed me to the wall.

I got lost there in that moment, letting myself go completely. It felt wonderful and right, he was so passionate! His kiss felt like it would devour my soul and it was thrilling.

A knock on the door and I jerked, sad that it was already over. It scared him too, his hands jerking away. They were immediately back, taking my hand and pulling me out, slipping out of the closet. Mark grinned at me, giving me a very pleased smirk as he led me back to my chair.

The next two went into the closet and I sat blushing as I tried to think of what to say to him.

Leaning close, he spoke to me. "I have to admit, I'm throwing the next game too, that was amazing. I definitely felt sparks."

I laughed, my cheeks burning with shame and my heart hammering with the thrill of it. "It was nice," I agreed.

"Sparks?"

"Maybe one or two."

"Next time I'll have to try harder," he teased.

He was as good as his word, throwing the round after I lost again. Jumping up, he led me back quickly without Cicely following us. Swinging me in slowly, he guided me back, then turned and pulled the doors closed.

His hands on my face were so warm and gentle as he slowly eased me to the ground onto something soft. Probably a coat. He gave me a few gentle kisses, then kissed my neck and hands as I held his face in mine. When he went back to kissing my lips, I got lost quickly as he pulled me close, pressing his body to mine. He felt so good!

The door opened, then closed quickly like someone had looked in, but I ignored it, staying lost there in his kiss. His hands, his arms.

After an eternity, he pulled back, whispering, "I think they forgot us."

"I think I forgot them," I panted, pulling him back for more kissing. It was beautiful and perfect, my soul feeling so at peace.

His hand eased down my neck to my shoulder, then in to my breast, cupping tentatively like he was asking permission. Gripping his hand, I squeezed for him, not caring about the fact that I didn't even know him. I felt connected to him completely, my mind, my body, it all felt right. I'd never felt like this with Justin, it had always felt awkward. Not him.

"Oh!" I breathed as he kissed a trail down my neck. "That feels devine! Why do I feel this way with you?"

He chuckled. "I like you too," he told me in a whisper. "You feel so perfect in my arms! Like you were meant for me."

"Oh, I like that. Like we were meant to be. Fuck that feels good!" I hissed as he shoved my blouse up and kissed my belly.

He didn't stop, unzipping my skirt and pulling it off, then moving lower, kissing his way down as his large hands held me. I didn't even object when he eased my panties off, quickly kissing all the way down to my thighs, then back up as he pulled my legs apart slowly and gently.

His mouth and my sex made me suck in a breath and hold it, sliding fingers into his soft hair. "That's so beautiful!" I sighed, astonished at how good it could feel when done right. His lips around my clit, he explored and licked, but focused on my clit and it felt amazing. He knew what he was doing and I let myself have this. Sliding a long finger into me slowly, he sucked and pulled with his lips, his tongue moving circuits that made me moan for him.

I came for him just a few minutes later, for the first time in my life without doing it myself and it felt sublime. So much better than alone! I cried out as my body twitched, then mewled as I felt myself squirt all over him again and again. His groan said he loved that as he kept going until I twitched a final time, then collapsed, panting.

"Mmmm," he purred, moving up and kissing a trail up my body to my lips.

I was light headed, feeling out of it. "I... you may need to get someone," I managed, the world spinning into oblivion.

"I have you," he whispered, pulling me close to hold against his chest. "I'm right here. Sleep if you need to. I'll take care of everything."

Relief gave way to the void.

I woke in my own bed, aching. I was in pajamas and I could smell that I'd been bathed. Smiling, I looked around, wondering what had happened. Had he told someone I needed help, or done all of that himself? Surely he'd asked Cicely at least, he had to know what happened and what was wrong with me.

Getting up, I got dressed and wondered how I was supposed to get in touch with him again. My first class, I went through my phone, wondering whose friend he was and how to get in touch with him. Then I saw it. His name with a <3 next to it. It hadn't been there yesterday, he had to have put it in himself.

'Hi,' I texted warily.

'Good morning sexy, sleep ok?

You were out like a light when I left.

Hope it was alright that I cleaned you up before I tucked you in.'

'No, it's good, thank you. Thank you for last night, it was amazing. Sorry I passed out, should have warned you that might happen, but I actually didn't know it would.'

'Doesn't happen every time you come?'

'It's never happened when I've done it alone.'

'So, you're saying that was a first for you? Coming with a partner?'

'That's a true statement.'

'I may be grinning like a proud maniac now. Where are you?'

'Chem class. You?'

'Bioethics.'

I felt a pull down low. He was smart! VERY smart! Smart was incredibly hot!

'I was considering that next year. Major?'

'Undeclared. Takes a certain GPA to get into Stirlings Bioethics. Can I assume you're smart as well as hot as hell?'

'My GPA is more than good enough for Stirling.'

'Wish I didn't have a test tomorrow, would love to see you tonight. Maybe I'll sneak into your room later and wake you up with my mouth... put you right back to sleep again. That was so incredibly sexy.'

I squirmed, blushing as I looked around quickly to see if anyone was looking. 'Maybe I will leave my door unlocked.'

'That sounds like an invitation, Sutton. What if I don't make you pass out right away? Keep you awake for a while. Make you mine in other ways?'

'Like kissing me again until our souls meld and stay suspended in our hearts that way for hours?'

'I love hearing that.

Love hearing that I wasn't alone in feeling that way.

You are exceptional, Sutton. I want to see you again soon. Can I sneak in tonight?'

Grinning so hard my jaw was aching, I tried to quell the butterflies. 'I won't lock my door,' I finally texted back.

'Perfect. Can't wait to taste you again.'

Putting my phone away, I was blushing furiously.

At noon it chirped again. 'Can't stop thinking about you. Tell me more about you, please?'

'What do you want to know?'

'Everything'

'Tell me something about you, and I'll tell you the same about me. I'll start. My favorite show is Firefly.'

'LOVE that! Letterkenny for me. (don't judge me, I like to laugh) My favorite food is thai.'

'Italian.'

We went back and forth the entire rest of the day and I didn't stop smiling. We didn't have everything in common, but we had a few things in common and I liked that he was real with me and not catering to me, saying what he thought I'd like to hear. I also loved that he teased me relentlessly over things he found amusing.

That night, I showered with my favorite soap and wore something sexy to bed. Unable to sleep, I waited and waited nervously until I finally picked up my phone and texted.

'Awake?'

'You bet I am. You ready? I'll be there soon.

Now you tuck in and pretend to be asleep for me so I can wake you up moaning my name!'

Grinning, I put my phone up and turned over, huddling into my blankets. I was so tense and worked up that when his hand landed on my shoulder, I let out a squeal and laughed hysterically, kicking my feet as he laughed with me. Bending over my bed, he was already so close to me he hardly had to bend at all. It was nice that he wasn't a giant, the thought making me smile as he leaned in, grinning, to kiss me.

It was magical all over again, perfect. His hands, his mouth, his slow and deliberate movements. When his fingers slid into my panties, I turned away from our liplock to groan and hold his wrist. He was amazing with his fingers, just as perfect as he was with his tongue. His arm was muscled and strong and I gripped with both hands as he fingered me and rolled his thumb over my clit.

I came even more quickly than I had the night before, stars bursting in my vision as his mouth covered mine and I screamed into him. When I came down, he was pulling me close to his chest. "I have you, Sutton. Sleep. I have you."

Sleep rolled me, peace taking over. He didn't mind that I was a freak.

I woke up happy, my heart swollen with affection.

I'd found my soulmate.

I knew that in my heart of hearts.

Going downstairs, I looked around. "What is this?" I asked Cicely.

"Valentines day party," she informed me. "This weekend. Attendance mandatory unless you have a boyfriend."

"I just might," I smiled happily, heading to my next class.

Pulling my phone out, I texted Mark. 'mornin!'

'Hey sexy. Last night was perfect! I admit I stayed well past when I should have left.

Fell asleep holding you.

Best sleep I ever had, but glad I woke up before the dragon lady caught us.'

'Explains why my dreams were so wonderful!

You have plans tonight?'

'Unfortunately, I have a study group I am heading up.

Maybe you could leave your door unlocked for me again?'

'I guess if I can't see you and hang out, it's the next best thing.

Be careful coming in, dragon lady is setting up a party for this weekend, red and pink hearts vomited out everywhere.'

'Not a V-day fan?'

'It's ok I guess, never really celebrated before.'

'We'll have to change that. TTYS, class.'

I was smiling right up until lunch on the quad. Noah caught up to me and fell into step beside me. "Hello, Sutton."

"Need something? You know you aren't supposed to be near me."

"Thought we were past that. Just wanted you to know I let you win. I knew what you were doing."

"You did not!"

"Breakfast at Tiffany's."

Glancing at him warily, I scowled. "Then why didn't you say it that night? You're lying, you figured it out after."

"No, I knew it that night. I just know how much you love to win. The smile on your face was everything. You going to the party on Saturday? At POP?"

"Not if I can help it."

"It's mandatory for singles."

"I might not be single," I shrugged. "At least, I might have a date."

"You met someone?"

"I did," I smiled, unable to hide it.

"Good for you. Will you be there tonight? At POP?"

"Yeah? Unless something comes up and he can get away."

"He's blowing you off already?"

"It's not like that."

"If you say so. So I'll see you tonight? Picking up a trivial pursuit game on the way there."

I'd started to say no, but I paused after hearing that. "Why, you like losing?" I asked, pleased.

"Not letting you win this time," he grinned, then peeled off, walking the other direction.

My focus shifted and I was excited about the game now. After last class, my phone chirped.

'Busy day?' Mark asked.

'Yeah," I texted back a little embarrassed that I'd forgotten about him and his visit later. 'You?'

'Very. Linear algebra is fun!'

I giggled, shaking my head. 'Will be busy tonight as well. A sorority thing.'

'Have fun with dragon lady. Leave your door unlocked. Xoxo'

'XO'

I was practically skipping when I came down from my room, curling up at the large table with the few other people who had opted to play. Most were just sitting back, playing a drinking game based on who they were backing. I had 7 people behind me and Noah had 4. The others had one or two each.

To my horror, I lost the first game to a pop culture question. Noah was smirking at me, his eyes sparkling and I demanded a rematch. This time I won with a science and nature question. The next one he won with a Sports question. Our backers began drifting off to bed. I won with geography, then HE won with geography. I won with an art and literature and he threw his hands up, yawning.

"The sun is coming up, I have class in a few hours and so do you."

"You're conceding?" I asked happily.

"I am," he agreed, bowing his head slightly as he stood. "I need sleep or I'll sleep through my classes. Thanks for the games, that was the most fun I've had in a long time."

"Me too!" I answered, getting up, then paused. Had I just acknowledged having fun with Noah Fucking Albright? "I mean... I love winning."

"I know what you meant," he smiled. "Shit. The sun is all the way up. This day is going to suck!"

"Worth it," I whispered, going up to my room and laying back on my bed. Sitting up, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to set an alarm, I'd left it up here all night.

3 new messages.

'You aren't here'

'Waited a bit, guessing you are downstairs at that contest going on?'

'Hoping time got away from you and you weren't blowing me off?'

My heart fell into my stomach.

'So sorry! Time did get away, I'm just now going to bed. It was a trivia game, and well... trivia games are my kryptonite. I may get ugly competitive with them. I'm sorry! I had no idea it was so late until the others said it was!'

'No problem, I caught up on some sleep.

Others, huh? You mean there are gangs of trivia nerds out there pulling all-nighters for the thrill of victory?'

'Ok, so it was me and one other person locked in a fight to the death. I came out bloody but victorious!'

'Hail to the queen!

How bloody? Like 5-3? 4-1? Did you secretly demolish her and you're being humble?'

'No, it was close. 5-4. Shootout back and forth. Opponent conceded in favor of bed.'

'WEAK.'

'I felt the same way! I could have gone another round!'

'Freeze her bra!'

'I need an hour or so of sleep before class starts or I'll never make it through my day,' I told him, avoiding telling him I'd stayed up all night playing with another man.

'Sweet dreams!'

Smiling, I laid down and fell asleep.

When I woke staring at the bright sunlight in the window, I realized I'd never set my alarm on my phone, just answered the texts. What had woken me?

"Sut?"

Turning, I looked at Noah in my doorway, blushing as he looked at the wall.

"Sorry, I didn't see you on the quad at lunch. I wanted to check on you. It's not like you to miss class."

Rolling, I got up with a groan, stretching. "I was going to set my alarm and forgot," I yawned.

"Sorry," he repeated. "Umm. Saturday is Valentine's day."

"I know, we already had this discussion, remember?"

Blushing, he stepped in and put a box on my nightstand, then left.

I scowled at the little box, then opened it.

A silver locket exactly like the one he'd gotten me when we were kids. Right down to our second grade pictures in it facing each other.

Getting up, I went down to the kitchen and dropped it in the garbage disposal. I didn't bother turning it on, whoever did it next could do that for me. I got ready for class feeling grumpy.

Pulling my phone out, I looked at the 1 missed message.

'Sleep ok?'

'Forgot to set alarm, overslept, missed class. Grumpy now.'

'Sleepy grumpy or something happen?'

'Sleepy,' I texted back, lying. I didn't want to tell him about Noah.

'I'm on the road. Family emergency, but I'll be back tomorrow.'

'Hope everything's ok.'

'I'll slip in late and let you know ;)'

Letting out a dismal sigh that I wouldn't see him tonight either, I curled up and spaced through class. After, I stood leaning against my car, trying to clear the cobwebs so I could drive.

"Need a ride?"

I turned and looked up at Noah, letting out another sigh. "No thanks."

He opened his hand, showing me the locket and the pieces of chain. "Garbage disposal?"

"Same thing I did with the first one."

"So you did remember. You know that's real, right?"

"Have I ever cared about that? Has money ever been able to buy me?"

"No, just thought you should know. I saved for three months to get you that back then, doing every odd job and chore my parents could come up with. It's the one you told Felicia Montgomery you wanted. The one from the TV show."

I blinked, remembering. It was! I hadn't even made the connection, my hate for Noah was so huge I hadn't even really looked at it.

"Can you go away, I'm trying to calm myself and make the dizziness go away."

"I can just drive you."

"Then I won't have my car in the morning and I don't want a ride from you, Noah."

"I just know you aren't really up for it. You've been here an hour now and you just look like you're sleep standing."

I looked at my phone. It had been an hour, over an hour. Scowling, I looked at him. "How do you know that?"

"Because I saw you and pulled over and watched. Making sure you're alright. You aren't. So how about you get in and let me give you a ride home?"

"I need my car tomorrow."

"Fine. I'll drive your car and then walk back for my truck. Get in," he demanded, taking my keys.

I let him drive me home, but only so I could get in bed.

A couple hours later, Cicely woke me up. "Come on! Mandatory game night!"

"Not tonight," I mumbled. "Medical waiver."

"It's just sitting!"

"Leave her," Noah called. "She was out of it earlier. Sut, did you eat?"

Rolling, I didn't answer, falling back to sleep.

I felt well enough to go back to classes the next day, but I still felt off. Pulling out my phone, I texted Mark, a little annoyed. 'Everything ok?'

'Broken leg is all.

Sorry, guess I should fill you in. My mom was in an accident, she's in the hospital but she's fine.

I'll be back by tonight.

It will be late, but can I see you? You up for company?'

'As long as it's you, I'll always be up for company,' I replied, sighing and wishing he were with me now. I wanted to curl up and cuddle and just be close to him. Feel his perfect hands on me, the way his lips felt when they kissed me... 'Miss you'.

'Miss you too, can't wait to hold you after I make you pass out. ;)'

'Maybe no passing out tonight?

Holding sounds good though. Maybe more? But I want to stay awake for you.'

'I'd love that. See you soon.'

Going into the house that night, Cicely was up in arms. "I need help making food!" she told me, practically in a panic. "The caterer cancelled last minute! We have 70+ people coming tomorrow!"

"I've got this," I told her, picking up my phone and calling Josiah.

Once I was off the phone, Cicely actually hugged me. "Want to come help decorate?" she asked hopefully.

"I have to study tonight since tomorrow is a mandatory whatever."

"It's VALENTINE'S day!"

"And I have a test next week," I shrugged.

Still, as I went upstairs, I really hoped tomorrow would be my first real Valentine's day that I could celebrate.

If he liked me as much as I liked him. It scared me a little how much I adored him!

An hour into my studies, my door opened and I looked up, then scowled at Noah as he came in with a sack. "Hey, sorry," he mumbled, blushing. "I didn't want you to go without eating and I knew you were in the books. I know how you get. Not eating doesn't help your condition, even though you can't always tell when you're hungry. Oh, hey, I had that course last year. You like it? It was a little slow for me, she goes at the pace of the slower students when slower students have no business in that class."