Noah and the Orc Pt. 02

Story Info
Noah escapes, facing danger in the woods. They are punished.
6.3k words
4.35
3.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of nonconsent/reluctance, and includes beating, violence, orgasm denial, and a blowjob. The human character is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns. The orc character is male.

The sex starts after the double line (====)

Enjoy! (;

------------------------------------------

It was still dark when Noah woke up. The fire had died to a few dark red embers, and the only light in the cave was from the pale moon that peeked through the trees. They shivered in the cold night air, curling deeper into their blankets and pelts. A large arm was wrapped around them, a bare, muscled torso warm against their back. Maybe they could sleep for a while longer...the air was so cold and the orc's body was so warm...

The orc!

Their eyes flew open as they remembered with horror the night before; the kidnapping by the creek, their beating after they tried to escape, and the humiliation that followed when the orc used their body to pleasure himself. Their cheeks flushed when they remembered the way they had begged to cum while riding the orc's giant cock. The brute had forced them to declare that they were "his," but Noah knew that meant nothing. Now was their chance to escape before the sleeping orc noticed they were gone.

They shifted a little, testing to see if the orc noticed, but his breathing remained steady. Slowly, Noah raised the orc's arm off of them. The orc growled a low sound in his chest, and Noah froze with fear. Their heart pounded in their ears, but after a minute the orc had not moved, and they continued to slowly extract themselves from under their captor's grasp. They rolled up some pelts and tucked them carefully under the dark green arm, hoping that it would fool the sleeping orc for at least a little while.

Noah was still naked, and they silently wrapped a blanket around themself. They would certainly have some explaining to do when they arrived back at the farm. Taking care not to jostle any loose stones or step on anything, they crept to the opening of the cave. They checked one last time that the orc was still asleep before quietly exiting the cave and making their way into the crisp summer night.

The farm was most likely south, they thought, since the woods by the creek had been north of the farm. They had no idea how far away the farm was, but it had only taken the orc a few hours to carry them here. They knew it would take longer for them, especially since they were barefoot, walking in the dark, and not certain where they were going. Noah hoped that once the sun rose they would have an easier time, and they prayed that they would have enough of a head start that the orc couldn't catch up to them before they got back to the farm.

They tried their best to be silent as they walked away from the cave, avoiding small sticks and taking slow, careful steps. Once they were far enough away that they thought the orc couldn't hear them they were less careful, though still mindful of sharp sticks that might puncture their bare feet.

The forest was dark, barely lit by the pale moon. Noah could hear strange noises around them, chirps and growls as nocturnal creatures moved around them. They tried to push back their rising fear. There were stories of the monsters that lurked in these woods, huge ogres that would eat you alive and wolves that spoke with men's voices, and darker, unnamable evils that lived in the mountains. And of course, orcs. Noah shivered as they remembered the dark green brute that had kidnapped them the day before.

They walked a little quicker, resisting the urge to run. They knew running through the dark woods would be dangerous, and they might get hurt too badly to continue. Panic began to rise as they imagined the orc catching them. What horrible punishment would they face if the orc recaptured them? They remembered the beating they had endured with the belt and how their ass had stung and ached. But now, they realized, it didn't hurt at all. They ran their hand over the bare skin, surprised to find that the now smooth skin did not hurt or sting at all. Whatever the salve was that the orc had rubbed there last night, it had healed then completely.

Noah's foot was met with a jolt of pain as they stepped on a sharp stick, and they cursed loudly, pausing to feel the tender flesh with their hand. There was a little blood, but they would probably be okay to keep walking. They didn't have another choice.

They suddenly realized that the forest had gone quiet around them. The chirps of the animals were gone. No birds rustled in the trees. Silence. All they could hear was the beating of their own heart. Afraid to move, they stood perfectly still.

A twig snapped behind them and they spun around. A huge shape, far too large to be the orc that had captured them, loomed over them. Noah whimpered and backed away, falling on the forest floor. They scrambled, desperately trying to get away from the monstrous figure. The monster chuckled, a horrible grating sound. Huge hands grabbed their waist and they wriggled helplessly, kicking and punching the monster's strong arms. They were looking into the face of an ogre, huge and terrifying. His yellow eyes shone in the night, and his sharp teeth glinted in a terrifying smile. He was almost twice the size of the orc, and far uglier, Noah thought with disgust.

"Let me go!" Noah shouted, kicking and clawing at their captor. The ogre only laughed again, the horrible grating sound rumbling in his chest.

"What brings you out here so late, little human?" asked the ogre.

"Running....away!" they gasped as the ogre's hands tightened around their ribs and waist, constricting their breathing.

"Oh, how perfect. You have run right into me, and I have been hungry." The ogre flashed a sharp-toothed smile, and Noah thought they could see blood along his sharp teeth.

"N-no!" they gasped. The ogre threw them to the ground, and the wind was knocked out of them as they landed on the firm earth. Their body ached but they scrambled to their feet and ran in the other direction, branches tearing at their face and bare chest, the blanket discarded somewhere by the ogre. They could hear the ogre crashing through the forest behind and they sobbed with fear.

Tripping over a root they fell to their knees, and as they desperately scrambled to get away the ogre caught them by the feet and dangled them upside down. They thrashed and twisted around, but his huge hands were strong and did not loosen.

"I am glad you will put up a fight," said the ogre. "It will be more fun for both of us, I think." From this perspective, Noah could see that the ogre was completely naked, his huge cock already erect. Would the ogre fuck them and then eat them? They cried out, wildly clawing at the ogre. Their nails raked his chest and the ogre smacked them hard across the face, their head swinging and ringing from the blow.

"You are feisty. I like it. I will enjoy your body and then eat you," the ogre said simply, and he threw Noah down to the ground again. They crawled, trying to get away, but they were trapped between the base of a large tree and the ogre's body. The ogre grabbed them by the throat, holding them up against the tree as they choked, their vision swimming. The ogre grabbed their braided hair, releasing their neck as they gasped for air. They were standing on their tiptoes now, wriggling and mewling with pain from the rough hands tugging on their scalp.

The ogre pulled on their nipples, hard enough that they cried out. They kicked at the ogre, their feet connecting with his legs and he grunted with annoyance. Still holding them up by the hair the ogre pushed their legs apart with his other hand. Noah thrashed helplessly. The ogre's hands were so strong, and there was nothing they could do.

"Help!!" they cried out, knowing it was stupid. The ogre positioned his cock at their entrance and they squirmed, punching the ogre square in the face. The ogre growled and threw Noah to the ground, spreading their legs apart with both hands.

Desperately, Noah felt around on the ground for something they could use as a weapon. Their fingers found a rock and they smashed it against the ogre's head. He roared in anger, releasing his grip on Noah's legs. Noah rushed to their feet, running blindly through the woods away from their captor. The ogre was raging behind them, roaring in fury and stumbling after them. "I WILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP AND FUCK YOUR BODY BEFORE I EAT YOU!!!" the ogre bellowed.

Noah ran and ran, but the ogre was faster and caught them again. This time he struck them across the face, even harder than the last time, and then again, over and over until Noah tasted blood in their mouth. They curled into a ball, trying to protect their head, and the ogre kicked their ribs.

So this is how I die, thought Noah. Beaten to death by a horny ogre in the woods.

Suddenly they heard a crash and a roar, and the kicking stopped. They looked up and saw the orc -- their orc -- crashing into the ogre. He was smaller than the ogre but wielded an axe, slashing at the larger creature with a terrifying fury.

The ogre was slow but strong, and he pushed the orc away. Noah gasped as the orc was thrown against a tree, but he recovered quickly, swinging again at the ogre with his sharp axe. The axe sliced across the ogre's stomach, and dark blood poured from the wound. The ogre roared, swiping a hand at the orc, who stepped back and dodged the blow. He swung the axe at the ogre again, but this time the ogre caught his hand and threw the orc to the ground. The axe was flung several feet away.

The ogre pummeled the orc with his fists as he rolled across the ground to his axe, trying to avoid the blows. Noah's breath caught in their throat as the orc grunted in pain. The orc got to the axe and swung it at the ogre, slicing at the ogre's knee. The ogre bellowed, falling to his knees.

The orc didn't hesitate when he brought the axe down on the ogre's head. Noah shut their eyes. When they opened their eyes the orc was standing over the lifeless body of the ogre, breathing heavily and staring at them with a dark, unreadable expression. He dropped the axe to the ground and strode over to them, his eyes black. Noah was too tired and injured to flee or even move away as the orc stood over them.

"I told you not to run away," said the orc, a dangerous edge to his voice.

"I-I'm sorry..." whispered Noah, frightened at the prospect of another punishment after their brutal treatment from the ogre. The orc took another step toward them and they shrank back. "Please, don't hurt me!" they begged.

The orc's expression changed to one of despair and concern. "I was so worried when I woke up and you weren't there. I did not think you would be so foolish to run into the woods at night. You are lucky I found you. Do you know what that monster would have done to you?!" he said the last question angrily with a low growl, his fists clenched by his side.

"I do," said Noah, trying to keep the tremble out of their voice. "But I can't be trapped by you forever!" Despite their fear they were still angry at the orc for kidnapping them. They had run away for a reason, even if hadn't worked out.

"Why not?" asked the orc, a hint of humor in his deep voice.

"Be-because! I don't want to be!" Noah retorted angrily.

"Really?" said the orc, kneeling down beside the small human. "Last night you didn't seem so sure." Noah felt their body flush as they remembered the way their body had responded to the orc's touch. They had begged to cum while riding the orc's cock, which had felt so good inside them...Now Noah squirmed under the heat of the orc's stare and pressed their legs together as they felt desire spread through their core.

"I don't belong to anyone," they said hotly, jutting their chin and looking defiantly at the orc. The orc only chuckled.

"Someday, you will mean it when you say you are mine," he said, smirking. The orc reached out a hand to cup their face, and Noah recoiled, flinching instinctively from fear at another beating.

"Are you hurt?" the orc asked with concern, his voice a warm growl. He could see now in the pale moonlight that the little human's cute face was beginning to bruise, and blood ran from their lip.

"Y-yes," Noah said softly. They were shaking now, from fear and cold and an overwhelming weariness. The orc snarled as he inspected their beaten face and body, clenching his jaw in anger as he noticed the scratches across their body and the bruise on their ribs.

"I am glad that I killed the bastard who did this," he said. The orc looked like he wanted to say something more, but all he said was, "You're safe now, little one," and he gathered the human into his arms. Noah let out a sob, and they pressed their face against the orc's chest, clutching desperately to him. They had thought they were going to die, and now all of their fear was overwhelming. The orc pet their head cautiously, gently running a hand through their braids as they sobbed into his chest. The orc carried them through the forest, careful to avoid branches that would hit their bare skin.

The sun was rising as the orc carried them through the forest, and in the light Noah could see scratches and bruises along the orc's chest and face.

"You're hurt," they said, running a finger over a deep scratch on his dark green chest. The orc snorted. "It's barely a scratch, little pet. Do not worry about me."

"What's your name?" asked Noah after a long pause.

"Kathu," the orc said, the sound vibrating warmly in his chest against Noah's cheek. "And yours, little one?"

"Noah." They were surprised that the orc even cared about their name.

"Noah," Kathu said appreciatively, and Noah shivered hearing their name from his mouth.

"Kathu," they replied softly. The orc smiled, although Noah's head was down and they didn't see. Hearing his little human say his name sent a flood of desire through his body.

It did not take long for them to get back to the cave, and Noah realized with dismay that they had not made it very far at all in their attempt to escape. Kathu gently lowered Noah onto a pile of soft pelts and wrapped a warm blanket around them with surprising tenderness. The fire had died and he got to work rebuilding it. Once a flame was going he added some ingredients to a pot, which he hung over the fire from a hanging metal hook.

"Drink," Kathu said, handing Noah a cup of the cinnamon drink from the night before. It was cold, but they could still feel it warming their body from inside. While the orc prepared food, Noah looked at their surroundings. The cave was small but had a high ceiling. The fire was in the middle of the cave, and the flames cast flickering light along the rough walls. Many soft pelts lined the floor where Noah sat, and there were layers of warm blankets. A raised bit of stone above the "bed" was also covered in soft pelts, almost like a bench. Across from this bed were rows of wooden crates, stacked with containers of food, ceramic jugs of drinks, and salves in little glass bottles. Some cooking pots and wooden spoons were neatly hung along the wall. The axe rested against the back of the cave, along with a few small chests, a traveling pack, and a small wooden flute. A flute?

"Do you play the flute?" Noah asked incredulously. Kathu blushed and looked embarrassed, much to Noah's delight.

"Occasionally," he said gruffly, looking uncomfortable.

"Will you play for me?" asked Noah sweetly, enjoying that the orc was the one embarrassed for once.

"I'm not very good," he said sheepishly, his cheeks burning.

"Oh please, Kathu? For me?" Noah looked innocently at the orc, their big brown eyes pleading. Kathu's jaw clenched. It was nearly impossible to say no that face, and he hoped that his little human didn't quite realize the effect that they had on him.

"Okay, one song," he relented, standing to fetch the flute. Noah had mostly asked to embarrass the orc, but now as Kathu raised the delicate wooden instrument to his lips, they were curious.

Kathu began to play hesitantly, the breathy warm sound of the flute resonating throughout the cave. It was a sad song, and unlike anything Noah had heard before. It felt like an overwhelming longing for something lost, some sad memory that made Noah think of high mountains and dark forests. The orc's dark eyes were closed, his brow furrowed slightly as his large hands pressed on the holes of the instrument. When the song was over, Noah realized they had been crying silent tears and quickly ran a hand over their eyes before Kathu could see.

"That was so sad," said Noah.

"You didn't like it, I'm sorry--" the orc began, but Noah cut them off.

"No, I liked it! It was...beautiful," they said shyly. They couldn't believe that the rough orc who kidnapped them and killed an ogre was capable of something so delicate and beautiful. Kathu was full of surprises. The orc cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Food is ready," he said quickly, and spooned some soup into a wooden bowl, handing it to Noah. The soup was warm and hearty, full of potatoes and some sort of bean. After they had both eaten, Kathu took the bowls and grabbed a jar of ointment.

"Take off the blanket," he demanded. Noah hesitated. "Do not make me ask twice, little pet." Noah slowly unwrapped the blanket from around their body. The orc took a sharp intake of breath as the human's bruised and naked body was exposed.

Gently, Kathu rubbed the healing salve across the bruises and cuts on Noah's face. He massaged it into the cuts on their arms, left over from their frantic run through the woods.

"Roll onto your stomach," said the orc, and Noah laid down and did as they were asked. Kathu's firm hands massaged the salve across the bruises on their back and hips. It took all of the orc's willpower to not take the little human right then as their ass jiggled from his massage, but he gritted his teeth and held back.

"Roll onto your back, little one." Noah did as they were told. Their sore muscles and cuts were already feeling better, and the pain was less sharp.

"What is this stuff?" they asked. "When I woke up, the lashes from last night were gone."

"It is an enchanted salve. I can not have you taking too long to heal, especially while I break you in." Kathu rubbed the ointment into their feet and smirked when the human flushed at these words. "I would not hurt you like that ogre did, do you understand, little pet?" His voice was serious now.

"I understand," Noah said in a small voice, privately wondering where the orc's cutoff for acceptable physical harm was.

===============================

Kathu rubbed salve gently over Noah's ribs where they had been kicked, and the human winced before relaxing a little bit. He massaged the ointment into the scratches on Noah's chest, running his rough hands across their chest and then across their small nipples. Noah gasped in surprise. Kathu continued to rub across their nipples, watching them become erect from his touch. Noah whimpered, squirming a little bit. The orc continued to tease their nipples, and Noah began to breathe harder, whining as Kathu's rough fingers circled and pinched their nipples.

Kathu added more salve to his hands and continued running his fingers along their chest, pinching and teasing them while they squirmed under his touch. He let his hands trail down their stomach, which tensed at his touch. His hands found their thighs, and he massaged salve along the bruises that were blooming there from the ogre's rough hands. Kathu's hands traveled to their sensitive inner thighs, and Noah shut their legs tightly together instinctively.

"Open your legs," commanded the orc. Noah shook their head.

"Obey me, or you will be punished. Do you really want that right now, little one?" His voice was soft but dangerous, and Noah was afraid of another beating so soon after the night's events. Reluctantly, they spread open their legs, squirming with discomfort and shame as the orc admired their body. Kathu burned with desire as he took in the small human's soft and strong body, their cheeks red and their brown eyes staring widely at him.

12