All Comments on 'Noah and the Orc Pt. 02'

by medieval_slut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Definitely in need of more! This is my favorite stories. Can’t wait to see more developments!

Lnz1Lnz112 months ago

Love it!!! can't wait to read more!!!

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

More action packed than I expected with the ogre fight scene. The story kept getting more interesting; really well done. I do particularly like the mixture of softness and dominating in the orc’s treatment of Noah.

However, I would like to see it become increasingly harder for Kathu to tease and break Noah. It’s grating that the trauma of being captured, braving an escape, being attacked by the ogre and then being brought back to square one in the orc’s lair along with all the beatings and sexual force is showing no real effect on Noah. As time goes on it would be good to see Kathu have to deal with Noah’s growing depression and apathy, where all this arousal and begging to cum disappears as Noah’s realization that he’ll be trapped there forever, being treated like a sex toy, deepens and starts to suffocate them.

Beating someone into submission and depending on sexual touch and edging to make them loyal is too easy a path. If Kathu suffers through having to override Noah’s increasing hatred, inconsolable despair and debilitating helplessness it would be more interesting, I think. Make him figure out that breaking his toy human was the wrong way to go, and that earning trust, companionship and desire from Noah by being a kinder dom and true lover will give Kathu a better outcome than he thought possible.

My thoughts, Author. Can’t wait to see where you take them next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous