Noah and the Orc Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathu gently ran a hand over the soft hair between Noah's legs, and they let out an involuntary moan. They slapped their hands over their mouth in embarrassment and the orc chuckled.

"What a little slut you are," he said, a wolfish grin on his face.

"N-no," they whimpered in protest, but they could feel the warmth building between their legs. Kathu ran his rough fingers over their pussy and they gasped. The human's hips pushed upward, desperate for the orc's touch. Kathu growled with desire but continued to tease them like this, slowly running his hand over their pussy while Noah whimpered and squirmed beneath his touch. The orc parted their lips and groaned when he felt how wet they were. His cock was hard and straining against his pants. Noah let out another moan, grinding their hips, desperate for more.

Kathu's finger found their clit, and he rubbed small, gentle circles around it. Noah cried out, pleasure pulsing through their body as the orc touched them. His touch became more firm, and he looked at the little human with wonder as their body twitched, head thrown back as they whined and moaned.

He continued touching them like this, and Noah felt the heat rising in their body. Waves of pleasure coursed through them, their hips rising desperately to Kathu's touch. Their hands gripped the soft furs, toes curling and legs twitching. Kathu twisted their nipples with his other hand, and the small human cried out in pleasure. Their breathing was irregular, body twitching involuntary with each rhythmic movement of the orc's fingers.

Kathu could tell they were close to cumming and he slowed down. Noah mewled in response, desperately grinding against the orc's hand. "Do you remember what I said last night, little one? You need to ask permission to cum." Noah nodded, eyes pleading.

"P-please can I cum?" they begged. Their body ached for a release and they longed for the orc to stop teasing and give them what they wanted.

"You have been very disobedient, my little slut," growled the orc, slowly rubbing circles around Noah's clit. "I will not let you cum until I am sure you will not run away."

Noah whined in frustration. "Please, I...I promise I'll be good!" The orc chuckled.

"You have promised that before, little pet."

"I won't run away! P-please! Nngghhhh!" They moaned as the orc continued to tease their clit. He sped up again and increased the pressure, and Noah arched their back, crying out from the sensation. Kathu was keeping them on the edge of orgasm, pushing them to the brink and then backing off before they could cum. It was torture, and they whimpered and cried, their pussy aching and overstimulated.

"Please, Kathu, p-please! Please let me cum!" they begged over and over, but the orc continued to edge them, and Noah's body was burning and twitching from the intense sensation and their frustration. It felt like the torture lasted for hours. They whimpered pathetically when Kathu removed his hand all together.

"N-no! P-please...please don't stop," they whined, their hips grinding at the air where the orc's fingers had been.

"I think you should get some sleep, little pet," said the orc, a teasing tone in his voice. Noah mewled in frustration.

"I don't want to sleep!" they said indignantly. Kathu was pleased at how easy it had been to break down the human. Soon, he hoped they would give in completely. His cock ached with need and he longed to fuck them, but he thought they might enjoy it too much. He kissed their forehead and fetched them some water, instructing them to sit up and drink.

Noah eyed Kathu, pouting and frustrated that the orc wasn't giving them what they wanted. They were ashamed and angry at themself for how badly they wanted him to keep touching them. They squirmed a little when they noticed the large bulge in Kathu's deerskin pants. The orc was clearly aroused, and Noah remembered with a flush the way they had taken his cock in their mouth and pussy the night before. Kathu was kneeling next to them, and his gaze was focused on them intensely. His muscled chest rose and fell rapidly. The flickering light of the fire and the rising sun danced across his dark green skin and made his eyes glint, making Noah very aware of the hungry way he was looking at them. Noah could tell from the way Kathu's jaw was clenched that he was struggling to maintain control of his urges.

Maybe I can use this to my advantage, Noah thought, their mind still a haze of frustrated arousal. If I make him think that I desire him, maybe he'll trust me enough to let me cum.

They crawled across the soft pelts towards Kathu, looking up at him wide-eyed through their lashes. The orc growled when he saw the way Noah was looking at him with a mix of desperation and desire. They were between his legs now, and shyly began to run a hand over the orc's erect cock through his pants. They looked up at him innocently, lips parted slightly. Kathu couldn't take it anymore. The little human was his, and he was going to fuck their cute mouth until he came. At first he hadn't wanted to push them after the events in the woods, but clearly they wanted it.

"You are insatiable, little pet," he growled, standing up to undo his pants. Above them his cock was giant, completely erect and just as big as Noah had remembered. They whimpered, beginning to regret their plan. The orc sat on the stone bench lined with furs, raised above where Noah knelt among the pelts on the floor.

"You know what to do, little slut," Kathu said with a sly grin. Noah turned red, hesitating for a moment. Their pussy still ached with the need to cum, but was it worth humiliating themself like this?Kathu's expression darkened at their hesitation.

"I can fuck your pathetic little mouth or you can do it yourself, pet. Up to you." Heart pounding, Noah crawled toward the orc. They knelt between his legs, looking up at him desperately.

Kathu groaned as the human's small hands shyly wrapped around his huge cock, stroking up and down the shaft. Despite themself, Noah felt their breathing quicken as the orc growled from the sensation. They continued to pump his cock, and then began to slowly run their tongue up the shaft. They licked upward from the base to the tip with wide, flat strokes, eliciting more groans from the orc. Kathu gripped their braided hair with a firm hand and Noah whimpered.

They continued licking the length of the orc's cock, adding spit until the shaft was slick. Kathu watched as their soft lips parted to take his head in their mouth and he gripped their hair tighter, causing Noah to moan around his cock. They looked up at him with their big, innocent brown eyes and he was flooded with lust. He hadn't expected the human to give in so quickly, but here they were, willingly sucking his cock like an obedient whore.

Noah's soft tongue ran along the underside of the head and Kathu groaned as they ran their tongue in circles. Both of their hands wrapped around the shaft as they continued to suck on the head of his cock, sucking and slurping noisily. Their hands slid easily along the length of his member and they bobbed their head, their soft tongue teasing as they slid his cock in and out of their mouth. The orc growled appreciatively, and Noah looked up in satisfaction to see his face contorted with pleasure. To know that they could have this kind of effect on him made them feel somehow a little more in control.

Noah added more spit, drooling all over Kathu's giant cock. Their hands pumped in time with the sucking from their mouth, and Kathu could feel his body burning for a release. Both of his hands tightly gripped their braided hair but he didn't move their head, instead letting them move their soft mouth over his cock as they chose. His little human was clearly experienced, and he was very pleased. He had found the perfect plaything, and he wasn't about to let them go.

Kathu moaned a low rumble as Noah continued to drool over the tip of his cock, flicking their tongue against the underside of the head. The orc was grinding his hips now, guiding their soft mouth as it moved up and down his cock. They were making little sounds in their throat, mewling hums that sent vibrations through the orc's cock. He growled, close to climaxing. Noah looked up at him through their eyelashes, looking like such an obedient slut that Kathu couldn't hold back anymore.

He came ferociously, gripping their hair and groaning as he orgasmed into their mouth. Noah was surprised, and the orc's cum spilled from their mouth, dripping down their chest and onto their hands. The orc's eyes darkened, and Noah suddenly remembered what the orc had told them the previous night -- that they needed to swallow every drop of his cum or face punishment. They swallowed quickly and licked the cum off of their fingers frantically.

"Pl-please, I'm sorry! I-I'll get it all, I promise!" they said desperately, and the orc watched with amusement as they tried to wipe the cum off their chest and suck it off their fingers. They looked fearfully at him and he looked pointedly at his cock. Their face burned with humiliation but they licked the cum and spit off of him.

When they looked back up at their captor, Noah's heart was pounding. After their treatment from the ogre their body was still sore, despite the healing salve that the orc had applied. They remembered the orc's brutal flogging of them the previous night, and they were afraid of another beating.

"You did good, little pet," Kathu said finally, and Noah breathed a sigh of relief. "Come here," he said, gesturing to one of his muscular thighs. Noah shakily rose to their feet. Rather than sitting on his lap like the orc expected, the little human straddled his leg, kneeling with their soaked pussy against his thigh. They were still burning with arousal, and they hoped that the orc might view them more generously after the blowjob they had given him.

Kathu stroked their head, admiring their long, dark braids and their flushed skin. They were looking at him with such desperation that he couldn't help chuckling.

"Don't laugh at me!" they whined, pouting. They were suddenly aware that their plan to convince the orc to let them cum might not work. Kathu ran his hands down their chest, circling their nipples with his thumbs. They whimpered and weakly tried to push his hands away, their cheeks burning and their pussy dripping from being pawed at. The orc paid their half-hearted attempts no mind and continued to pinch and tease their nipples, which were hard and still sensitive from being handled earlier.

"You-you're t-teasing me," they complained between gasps. The orc only smirked.

"Maybe you should not have run away, little one, and you would get what you want," Kathu growled. They whined in frustration and began grinding their hips against the orc's muscular thigh, moaning as they rubbed their clit against his leg. Kathu watched with satisfaction as his little human whimpered and moaned, pleasuring themself on his leg and crying out when he pinched and twisted their nipples.

"You are such a needy whore," he remarked, enjoying their discomfort at the words. "But I am not going to let you cum right now." Noah wailed in frustration, grinding against him desperately. Pleasure was pulsing through their body from their core, and they needed a release more than anything in the world.

"Pl-please! Please, K-Kathu! Pleeeeasse!!" Noah begged, gripping his chest hair with their small hands and looking up at him pathetically while they writhed on his leg. Kathu's heart pounded and his jaw clenched, and he steeled his resolve. He would not give into those pleading brown eyes, despite his urge to.

"If you cum without permission, I do not care what that ogre did to you, I will punish you until you can not walk. Do you understand, little pet?" Noah realized that despite their obedience and the blowjob, the orc still did not trust them enough to let them cum. They whimpered and Kathu grabbed their face roughly.

"Do. You. Understand." His face was serious and angry, voice dangerously low.

"Y-yes..." Noah murmured, embarrassed that they thought they could seduce the orc into doing what they wanted, and scared at the threat of punishment. The orc ran his hands down their body, gripping their hips with his large, strong hands and gently moving them across his thigh. They exhaled a shaky breath, gasping softly from the feeling against their swollen clit.

"So, little pet. You can keep grinding on me and driving yourself crazy, or you can get some rest like I told you to."

Noah's body was shuddering from desire and exhaustion. Finally, they slumped against the orc's chest. Their legs were sore, but they still gently moved their hips, twitching as their overstimulated pussy rubbed slowly on the orc's muscular thigh. Kathu growled in surprise as the small human nestled against his chest, clutching at him with a tired desperation. Noah could hear his heart beating rapidly against their cheek and they couldn't help but smile. Maybe they had managed to get the orc at least a little flustered.

Kathu's strong arms wrapped around them, rubbing their back and then bringing his hands lower to grasp their soft ass, fondling it gently in his rough hands. Noah murmured, too tired to slap away the orc's wandering hands. He kissed their shoulder and Noah sighed contently, before remembering that the orc was a monster who had kidnapped them and they were still angry with him. They tried to wriggle away but Kathu was holding them tightly.

"Let me go!" Noah said, as firmly as they could manage. Surprised at their outburst the orc dropped his hands and they shakily got to their feet.

"I'm going to sleep," they announced.

"I am glad, little one," the orc replied, sitting back and watching them.

Their legs felt like jelly and they ignored Kathu's gaze that roamed across their naked body. Turning away from the orc, Noah slowly bent over to pick up a blanket from the floor and they were rewarded with a sharp intake of breath from the orc. They pretended not to notice and wrapped the blanket around themself before sinking into the layer of soft pelts.

They were suddenly aware of how exhausted and sore they were, and they nestled into the soft blankets. They were vaguely aware of Kathu standing up and getting something across the room.

"Sit up, pet," he said with a quiet rumble, kneeling next to them. They pretended to be asleep, too weary to entertain whatever the orc wanted. They felt something warm and wet touch their face, and they tensed before realizing that Kathu was wiping cum and saliva off of their face with a rag.

"I can clean myself," Noah said grumpily, and they grabbed the rag from his hands. They orc's expression was difficult to read but Noah pointedly avoided making eye contact with him. They wiped their chest and face off with the rag and handed it back to him.

Kathu orc grunted and took the rag, still kneeling by the little human. He wanted to wrap his arms around them, curling their small body against his. But he knew they needed rest right now, and they were annoyed with him. He patted their head gently and stood up.

"Sleep well, little one."

Kathu watched as they drifted into a deep sleep. He knew they were frustrated, and he also knew they would only get more frustrated in the coming days. He needed to bend them to his will. He wanted to show them how much they could crave his touch, and he didn't care how much teasing he had to do. He would torment them for weeks if that's how long it took for them to submit. Noah had been close to submitting today, but something was holding them back. He needed to break their pride until they wouldn't dream of running away.

...

12