Noah and the Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, don't! I won't be able to, it's too big!" they cried fearfully, tears welling in their eyes. They struggled against the orc's grasp and he growled in frustration.

"Stop struggling, little one." The orc was frustrated now, and his cock ached with need. He had to feel the little human's tight little pussy.

"Please, no!" they continued struggling, pushing against him with their hands and kicking their legs. He stopped, to Noah's surprise, but their relief turned to fear as he turned them over onto their stomach. Holding them down, he slapped their beaten ass with the other hand. They cried out in pain. It was excruciating, and still sore from the beating with the belt before.

"I told you to be obedient, slut! This is what happens when you disobey." He hit their ass again, watching with delight as the sore flesh jiggled under his touch.

"P-please, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll be good, I promise! Please, don't use the belt, I promise I'll be good. I'm sorry!" They pleaded with him, their previous desire overwhelmed by pain and fear.

"Good." The orc grabbed them by the hips, forcing their legs apart and immediately lowering them onto his throbbing cock. Noah cried out in pain. Despite their previous arousal, they felt as if their body was being split in two.

"Nghh! It-it hurts!"

"I am barely inside you, little one. Hnnngh! You are so tight for me." The orc moaned with pleasure as the tip of his cock slid in and out of the little human's pussy. He went slowly, easing more of his member into them. Noah's cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure as the orc's cock hit their g-spot.

"See, little pet? That's not so bad," moaned the orc. "You feel so good around my cock. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"N-no!" moaned Noah, ashamed and embarrassed to admit it. The huge cock felt so good inside of them. They had never taken anything this big before, and with each thrust of the orc's muscled hips they felt fuller than they ever had before. The orc was panting now, groaning with each movement. Keeping his hands on Noah's hips, he pulled the human on top of him, facing him. His huge green arms pulled Noah fully onto his thick cock, and the human screamed, both from pleasure and the pain of having the huge organ fully inside of them.

The orc was in ecstasy as he forced the small human onto his cock over and over. Their cute face was contorted with pleasure and sweat ran down their chest, which rose and fell rapidly. His little pet had been so good for him; better than he had expected. This was exactly how he intended to keep them; horny and helpless. As their tight pussy squeezed his cock, he let out a deep growl. The growl ran through Noah's body, and they shivered at the guttural sound.

Noah felt pressure building inside of them. They were still desperate to cum from the teasing earlier, and the orc's giant cock was hitting their g-spot in a way they hadn't felt before. They moaned and cried out, the only thought on their mind the intense pleasure that pulsed through their body.

"P-please? Can I...can I cum? Please?" they begged, breathless and shaking. The orc smirked.

"I will ask you again, little one. Whose are you?" the orc grunted with pleasure, delighting at the struggle of his captive.

"No...no! I-I won't say it! Hnnngh!" They struggled as their pussy clenched with arousal. They were close now, and feared what would happen if they came without the orc's permission. The orc sensed it too, and slowed down. Noah whimpered, grinding their hips against the huge cock inside them, desperate for release. The orc chuckled.

"You know what to say if you want to cum. I can tease you for a long time, little one." The orc's eyes were dark with arousal as he watched his little captive grinding and moaning. Their brown eyes pleaded with him, their mouth open as they whined and gasped.

"No...please!" they cried, overcome with pleasure but trying desperately to maintain their dignity. They wanted to cum so badly; their body shook with need as they ground their hips against the orc.

"Whose are you?" the orc growled.

"N-no...I won't!" they let out a moan as the orc lowered them further onto his cock. He knew they were close to giving in, and he wanted more than anything for the little human to admit that they were all his. Taking one of his hands off of their hip he tapped his thumb against their soaked clit. Their walls tightened and they cried out, shaking from the pleasure. He slowly ran his thumb in circles around their clit, groaning with desire as their pussy twitched in response. He massaged their clit faster, matching the grinding of his captive's hips. Noah was completely helpless now, squirming and moaning as waves of pleasure coursed through their body.

"Please..." they gasped. "P-please can I cum?"

"Whose are you, my little slut?" asked the orc again, harsher this time, his voice dark with desire. The human whined in response, their hips bucking as they fought against the urge to orgasm. They knew they wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer; it was becoming too much to bear. They shivered at the thought of another lashing if they came without permission. Finally, they had to give in.

"Y-yours..." they said quietly, cheeks red with shame. They moaned again, closer to orgasm.

"What was that? I could not hear you, little slut." He wanted them to scream it, to give in to being his.

"Yours! I'm yours! Please, p-please let me cum!" They were desperate now, their small hands gripping the orc's chest hair, their head thrown back in ecstasy. As the orc pulled them down onto his cock, over and over, massaging their clit with his large thumb, they cried out, needing release, only able to focus on the intense feeling of fullness.

"Cum for me, little one," the orc replied, satisfied that he had broken down the human. Their walls tightened around his thick member and he groaned with pleasure as Noah came. Their body felt like it was on fire, a deep warmth that spread from their pussy to the rest of their body. They would have collapsed but the orc's big hands kept them upright, and they squirmed and twitched with the power of their orgasm. Noah was screaming now, wordless moans and cries that echoed through the cave. As their orgasm subsided, the orc continued to pump them up and down on his cock. They mewled helplessly. It was overstimulating and they were so sore.

"Too..too much, p-please!" They begged, but the orc wasn't finished. Their tight pussy spasmed and he groaned in satisfaction. The human was his, and he would use their body for as long as he needed. He felt the need for release growing inside him, and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

With the human still on top of him, the orc pumped Noah up and down, faster and faster until with a final growl he came again, this time deep in Noah's pussy. The orc's grip on their hips tightened, and they felt certain it would leave bruises. Satisfied, the orc pulled Noah off of him.

"Clean me up now, little one," he said, gesturing towards his cock. Wide eyed, Noah nodded and began licking cum off of the orc's member. This is humiliating. What choice do I have, though? they thought, cheeks burning with shame. The orc sighed in contentment as he watched their sweet tongue lap up the remaining liquid.

"Good, little pet. You did very good, you can be done now," he said cupping their sweet face in his large hand. Noah was surprised at the gentle gesture but was too exhausted to question it. "Lay here, I will get something to heal the lashes." The orc stood up, walking to the other side of the cave to grab a jar of ointment.

"Now lay on your stomach for me. There you go." Noah rolled over cautiously, flinching with a squeak when the orc's large hand rubbed their ass.

"It is okay, little one. This will make the healing faster." The orc rubbed ointment across their backside, slowly and gently. The ointment tingled at first, but it wasn't unpleasant. The stinging ache that they had felt since their beating subsided to a gentler ache, and they felt their body relax into the orc's massage. A tear rolled down their cheek, overcome with emotion from the sudden tenderness and the events of the evening. The orc finished the massage and helped Noah sit up, holding a water skin to their lips.

"Drink." The water was cold and refreshing, and they drank greedily. "Now, we sleep. Do not run away. I will catch you, and I do not want to have to beat you again. You understand?"

"Yes, I understand," replied Noah quietly, suddenly very tired. If I can stay awake, maybe I can slip away after he falls asleep, they thought to themself.

"Good." The orc grabbed a thick blanket, wrapping it around the human. Laying down on the pelts beside Noah, the orc wrapped a large arm around them.

As they struggled to stay awake, Noah wondered what the next day would bring. Undoubtedly more violation. They wondered if they would be able to escape, and thought through their mind how they could escape through the cave opening undetected, running back in the direction that they thought the farm was in.

The orc was awake for longer, watching the fire die down and making sure his precious captive didn't sneak away. As the little human drifted to sleep they unconsciously nestled against his body, their small head resting on his bare chest. Their big brown eyes were closed, fluttering with a dream. Looking down at them, he sighed contentedly. He had chosen well.

12