Noah gives Mother Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can still practice on the footstool."

"No, I want to go in the water. There is only one thing I can do."

I nodded. She would have to go shopping tomorrow for a new costume.

"Swim without it."

She must have seen the surprise on my face, because she laughed.

"It's no big deal, we are both adults. You are just teaching me to swim."

She was playing it down. When she is your Mother and she has big tits, with big nipples, it is a big deal. And we both knew it was going to be much more than a swimming lesson. However, if she wanted to keep up the pretence I was happy to go along with it. I was prepared to do or say anything that would help me get my hands on her body.

I was first in the pool, and when she joined me she didn't immediately get in, instead she sat on the side dangling her legs into the water. I was mesmerised by her breasts.

"I'm glad you like them," then she giggled, before adding, "But you have always liked them."

I just smiled, when I was growing up they were hard to miss, and it took me a while to get used to them. I wondered how many times she had caught me staring at them, but she had never said anything.

Father leaving had devastated her, and she still hadn't got all her confidence back yet. There have been no men since then, but that wouldn't go on for much longer. At forty one she was still a relatively young woman, and when she realised how gorgeous she actually was, she would have her pick of any man she wanted, but for now I was getting the benefit of her frustration.

She was now in the water next to me. For the next thirty minutes it was a proper lesson. I had held her firmly, and she had tried her best to get some coordination with her hands and feet. I even let her try to swim on her own, and she had done a decent job, managing half the length of the pool before I had to help her back to the side.

"How did I do?"

"What can I say? It won't be long before you're swimming the English Channel."

She shook her head at my nonsense, but I could tell she was pleased.

"Let me catch my breath before I have another go."

While she rested she held onto the side, letting her body float. I put my hand under her for support, initially under her stomach, but I quickly moved it to her naked tits. She shuddered when I found her nipple. My other hand quickly joined in, so that both nipples could be serviced. For almost ten glorious minutes I worked them hard with my fingers, rubbing and pulling them, and even rolling them between a finger and thumb.

"I need to stand, my arms are starting to ache."

Reluctantly I took my hands off her, and she put her legs down. She was now standing next to me, almost face on. I wanted more, but did she?

"I need to get out so that I can cook."

So it was a no, unless I could get her to change her mind. I quickly put my hand under the water and placed it between her legs. It wasn't a subtle move, but it made clear what my intention was. For a few seconds she just looked at me, then she smiled.

"I guess five more minutes won't make a difference."

"Or ten."

That made her chuckle, and before she had even finished I was already exploring her with my fingers. However, this time I was determined to get inside her, one way or another. There wasn't much material stopping me, but it was tight on her, and I was struggling to get inside. I shook my head in frustration, and that was when Mother acted. Without saying anything, she reached down with both hands, then she wriggled about, before bobbing under the water for a few seconds. When she surfaced there was a look of triumph on her face, and the costume was in her hand.

"I hope you don't mind. They were cutting into me, so I took them off."

"No, we are adults, and I am just teaching you to swim."

Both of us then struggled to keep a straight face, but somehow we managed. This time when I touched her there was nothing in my way, and when I did, she closed her eyes.

I was now savouring the feel of her naked cunt. Her lips were exposed, not squashed inside her swimsuit, and I took my time exploring them. When I toyed with her opening, with the tips of two fingers, she gasped, then she moved her body towards them. For a couple of minutes I did nothing but tease her. Her eyes were still closed, but I could see the frustration on her face, it was time to finger her.

As I slowly pushed them in she sighed. It was a long one, that lasted until I was in her up to the knuckles. She was nice and wet, and it wasn't just because she was in the pool. Then I fucked her with them, gently at first, then more firmly as she started to moan.

With my other hand I was now searching for her clit. When I rubbed it with two fingers she almost climaxed. I was now desperate to finish her off, so that I could go to my room and masturbate. I couldn't wait, it was going to be a good one. My hands would still be sticky with her juices, and I would be able to smell her on my fingers as I climaxed.

Then she touched my cock, and it wasn't by accident. As I played with her she was trying to grab my cock through my shorts. She was finding it difficult, so instead she put her hand down the front of them.

My Mother now had her hand on my cock, and I had my fingers deep up her cunt, could life get any better? I didn't think so, but then it did when she started to stroke me.

For the next few minutes we kept pace with each other. When I moved my fingers quicker, she did the same with her hand. I could now feel my balls tightening, it wouldn't be long before I reached it.

"Rub harder."

She had said it quickly, and in almost a whisper. I had only just manged to hear it above all the splashing of the water. I was now working her clit so hard, and so fast, that she must come soon. A minute later she did. That was good for her, but not for me, because as her orgasm surged through her body, her hand stopped moving. When her climax had finished I removed my fingers.

When she eventually opened her eyes, she gave me a weak smile, then she said, "I guess that was longer than ten minutes."

"It was, but it still wasn't long enough."

For a couple of seconds she looked confused, then she understood. When her hand started moving again I closed my eyes. As she stroked my cock I thought about her juicy cunt that I had just played with, that got me excited again, and two minutes later I reached it. When my balls were completely drained I opened my eyes. Mother looked pleased with herself, and so she should be. It had been a good one, definitely in my top ten of all time.

My reward for pleasuring her was a superb meal, and in return I thanked her for what she had done to me, by cleaning up the kitchen. We then spent the rest of the evening watching television together, like an old married couple.

The last few days had been full of surprises, and on Saturday I got another one.

"I'm going shopping, would you like to come with me?"

I looked at her wide-eyed. Even when I was willing I was never allowed to accompany her.

If I ever asked, she would always so, "No. You will slow me down."

In the car I discovered why she wanted me with her. She was buying herself some new clothes and I was coming to help her pick them.

It was the third or fourth shop that we visited before she found something suitable.

"I love this, what do you think?"

"Try it on."

She just smiled at me, then she went on to pick some more clothes. Fifteen minutes later she had seen everything of interest.

"That's enough for now."

It was just as well, I was struggling to carry all the things she had selected. However, there was something missing from her selection.

"What about a new swimming costume?"

"Not here. I know somewhere where they have a better selection."

It took her nearly half an hour to try everything on. Each new item of clothing was paraded in front of me, and I had to say yes or no. She ended up buying some really nice skirts and blouses, and some underwear. I didn't see her wearing the bras and knickers , she just held them up over her clothing, and each time she did she giggled. The assistant at the changing rooms had given us strange looks, but we had just ignored her.

When we left the shop she was smiling, obviously pleased with what she had bought.

"You spent a lot, can you afford it?"

I got a quick, "No," from her, then she laughed before adding, "But I am not taking them back."

She had indulged herself, but it was the right thing to do. Anything that boosted her confidence had to be a good thing.

We were now in the next shop, the one with the large selection of swimwear. While Mother was trying to decide what to buy, I looked in the men's section. They had everything, from long baggy shorts to budgie smugglers. I picked out a pair of the small briefs, then I shook my head. It was way too revealing for me.

By the time I had got back to her she had already picked out three costumes. We then headed towards the changing rooms.

"Can I try these on please?"

"Yes, but you need to keep your underwear on."

The assistant was a young man, not much older than me, and he had been embarrassed at having to tell her that. Mother gave him a nice smile, that put him at ease.

The first one was a one piece. It fitted her perfectly, showing off all her curves.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, you have to buy it."

I looked at the assistant, his eyes were fixed on Mother.

"What do you think?"

He looked startled, as if he had been caught doing something he shouldn't have, then he composed himself.

"It does look good on her."

The next one got a no straight away, and even though the assistant hadn't said anything, I could tell he agreed with me.

Then we saw the third one. It was the most expensive out of the ones she had chosen, but it had the least material. In fact it had hardly any at all. The top covered her nipples, and some of her breasts, but there was a lot that was still visible. The bottom part was no better, it was almost indecent. And, unless I was mistaken, she had ignored the assistant's instruction to keep her underwear on.

"Do you like it?"

This time she had directed the question to the assistant, saying it in a seductive voice. He just nodded his head furiously, and that made her giggle. She then bought the two that we all liked, explaining that the one piece was for when she was out in public, and the other was strictly for home use.

On the drive back she was in a good mood.

"It's been a nice day. What would make it perfect is for you to give me a lesson when we get back."

That gave me a sudden surge of excitement, but I played it cool.

As casually as I could manage, I said, "I might do."

Ignoring me, she said, "And if you ask me nicely I might wear my new costume."

I gave her a quick, "Please," hoping it sounded convincing enough.

When she laughed I knew it was OK. I then spent the next few minutes imagining her wearing it, then I started imagining her taking it off. I couldn't wait to get home.

Five minutes after the car was parked, I was in my swimming shorts sitting near the pool. I kept looking down at the water and shaking my head. A few minutes later Mother joined me.

"What's a matter, you look as if somebody has died?"

Pointing at the water, I muttered, "It's worse than that."

The water was green, and not a nice shade of green.

"Why is it that colour?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I am going to have to get somebody to come out and look at it."

"Yes. And we can't swim in it until it's sorted out."

She then left me so that she could make some calls. Ten minutes later she was back.

"Apparently it's quite a common problem, something to do with the filter," then she added, "But he can't come out until Monday."

So there would be no lesson today. I was gutted. But why should that stop us getting intimate? I was quite happy to just get into bed with her, and to do away with all that nonsense about me teaching her to swim. However, deep down I knew that would spoil things. Mother was hiding behind the pretence, and if that was discarded then what we were doing would stop. Then I had an idea.

"We can't use the pool," then, with a smile on my face, I continued with, "But we can practice in the living room, like we did last time."

From the look on her face, I could tell that she liked my suggestion. When we got into the living room she quickly spread herself across the footstool, but I had a better idea.

"No, lie on the floor. On your back with your arms and legs outstretched."

She looked puzzled, but she did what I had asked.

"Is this what you mean?"

"Yes," then I explained, "It's a way of teaching you how to float in the water. Close your eyes and relax."

As soon as her eyes were closed I put a hand to my mouth, it was the only way I could stop myself from laughing. It was all bullshit, and she had swallowed every word of it. I only wanted her on her back so that it would be easier for me to touch her body, and I wanted her eyes closed so that she could pretend that nothing was happening.

When I put both my hands on her breasts she sighed, then a smile briefly flickered across her face. I had tricked her, but she was definitely a willing partner. It felt good massaging them, feeling her big nipples under my palms, but I wanted them in my mouth, so I pushed her top up. It stretched, then it gave way, exposing her ripe nipples.

The first suck was tentative, but the second was a full mouthful. It made her gasp. I then sucked long and hard. It would be a long time before I ever got tired of her magnificent breasts. After a couple of minutes I stopped, but only so that I could service her other nipple. That one then got the same treatment.

As I kept switching from one to the other, I lost track of time. When she pushed against my head, to get me to stop, I had no idea how long I had been sucking on her, but it must have been enough for her.

I was now kneeling over her, looking at her tits. Had I ever seen a better pair? Yes, but only Jennifer's. She had been in my class at school. I had tried to date her a few times, but she had always said no. I now realised that she was out of my league, and that I had been wildly optimistic in asking her out. However, Mother's were definitely the best I had ever got to touch.

When I felt her hand against my leg, it brought me out of my daydream. I looked down at my cock, doing its best to push its way out of my shorts. Then I smiled. It was my turn.

Last time she had given me a nice hand job, but this time I was raising the stakes, it was time for her to give me a blow job. I quickly took my shorts off, and my cock sprang out ready for action. Then, without any pre-warning, I pushed the head against her lips. There was a look of shock on her face, and her eyes briefly opened, but as soon as they were closed again she was taking my cock into her mouth.

Some say cock sucking is a dying art. Try telling that to my Mother. I don't have a monster cock, just six inches, but even so she was still taking all of it in without gagging. I was impressed. She was also taking her time, as if she was savouring it.

After five minutes I could feel the sap rising, then she eased off. She must have sensed I was close. She then continued, but slower. As I got nearer, she got even slower. By the time I was ready to come, her head was still, and my cock was deep down her throat. When I eventually climaxed it might have been my best one ever.

She didn't move her head until I had finished. When my cock came out it was already limp. I was tempted to end the 'lesson', now that I had been satisfied, but I knew that was a bad idea. Leaving her high and dry was not going to get me into her good books. She would be expecting a climax, and I was going to give her one, but this time with my tongue.

When I put my hands on her swimsuit bottom, she helped me to get it off by closing her legs. I quickly had them down to her ankles. As soon as I had freed one leg, she opened wide for me. I then went down on her.

I thought it was going to be a chore, giving her a climax because she had given me one. However, as soon as her cunt was pushing against my face, my cock started to spring back into life. I was now giving her slit big long licks, and she was moaning her appreciation. I kept doing that for a couple of minutes, then I went for her lips, sucking them into my mouth. I was enjoying doing it, but she was enjoying it even more.

She had taken her time with me, so I was going to do the same with her. That was the plan, but it was proving difficult to achieve. I hadn't been anywhere near her clit, but she was now already making noises that strongly suggested that she was going to reach it soon. I eased off, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Should I stop? No, that wasn't a good idea. There was only one thing to do, finish her off.

When my tongue found her clit, you would have thought she had been electrocuted. Her back had arched, and she had muttered something that sounded like, "Fuck." I then licked it furiously, and she moaned continuously. But that didn't make her climax, what did was when I thrust two fingers deep into her.

It was at least two minutes before she was back to life. By then I was kneeling next to her, with my shorts back on. When she opened her eyes I got a nice smile, then she got up. I watched in silence as she draped herself, face down, over the footstool.

"Let's continue with the lesson."

For the next thirty minutes that is what we did. Anybody watching would have been impressed. A Son was teaching his Mother how to swim, and she was an attentive pupil, doing everything that was asked. However, a couple of things might have concerned them. Why was her top positioned high on her tits, revealing her nipples? And, more alarming, why was her bottom naked?

On Monday Gary came to fix the pool. He was middle-aged, and a bit overweight. Despite a lot of muttering under his breath while he was working, it didn't take him long, and he wasn't expensive. Mother was pleased, and I was as well. Apparently it was something wrong with the filter. He explained it to us, but we didn't really understand, and we didn't really care. All that mattered to us was that it was now fixed, but we would have to wait a couple of days for the water to become clear again.

The next day, when I got back from college, Mother greeted me with, "I am going swimming, would you like to come and watch?"

Gary had said two days, but was the pool ready now? And why did she want me to watch instead of coming in with her?

"I have booked in for lessons down at the sports centre."

That made sense now, but my pride was hurt. I thought I was doing a good job teaching her myself.

"Don't worry, this is just something extra," then she gave me a reassuring smile, before adding, "You can still continue giving me lessons."

This time she wore the one piece outfit. The instructor had a class of six, three men and three women. The lesson lasted an hour, and I spent a lot of time watching 'Bruce'. I was trying to pick up some new tips. I noticed a couple of exercises that we could do at home, but I also noticed that he spent a lot of time with Mother. And there was some laughing. I wasn't sure, but she might even have been flirting with him.

On the way home I teased her about him.

"So when are you and Bruce getting married?"

That made her giggle.

"And next time why don't you wear the other costume?"

"I'd like to, but I think I'll be banned if I do."

Then she laughed, and I joined in. It had been a good day, and it would be better tomorrow when we could use our own pool again.

The first thing I did the next day when I got up was check the water. It was crystal clear, perfect for swimming. I left for college with a smile on my face, and it kept returning every time I thought about being in the pool in the evening with Mother. She was getting better at swimming, and what we were doing together was getting more passionate. I had a feeling that today we would become lovers in the fullest sense.