Noah gives Mother Swimming Lessons

Story Info
It soon becomes much more than that.
9.5k words
4.4
165k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,976 Followers

"What do you think Noah?"

"It's perfect, but can you afford it?"

Mother's smile had now disappeared, and she was looking serious.

"I think so. I am going to have to be careful with my money though."

When we got home we talked about it again. An hour later Mother put in an offer for the house, and two days later it was accepted. We then spent the next two months waiting to move in. Eventually the big day came.

We were in the new house just after ten in the morning, but it was nearly eight in the evening before everything had been delivered, and the essentials were unpacked.

"Let's call it a day. We can tackle the rest tomorrow."

I just nodded. There was still quite a bit to unpack, but nothing that couldn't wait.

The following weekend it felt like home. When I went downstairs for breakfast, Mother was already in the kitchen.

"Coffee is made, help yourself."

"Thanks."

"Don't forget your promise."

With irritation in my voice, I said, "Yes Mother. I will keep my room tidy."

"No, not that."

I stopped pouring the coffee. What was she on about?

Then, after putting her hands on her hips, and giving me a stern look, she said, "Teaching me to swim."

I groaned, and she laughed. The house has an impressive indoor swimming pool. When we had discussed buying the house, Mother had said yes, but only if I gave her swimming lessons.

She had said, "It's a waste buying a house with a swimming pool in it if I can't swim."

I had readily agreed, but then quickly forgotten what I had promised. Mother was now reminding me.

"I think we should start this afternoon."

I had other plans, but nothing that couldn't be cancelled.

"OK."

While she made breakfast, I sipped my coffee, and I thought about her. The last year had been a rough one, starting with my Father leaving her for his eighteen year old secretary, then three months later she had health issues, but thankfully she was now over them. Moving to this house felt like a new start. If all she wanted from me was to learn how to swim, then I would teach her.

After lunch I went to my room to study. An hour later I heard Mother shouting me.

"Noah!"

I didn't need three guesses, I knew what she wanted. I marked my place in the book, then I went downstairs.

"I'm ready."

She was, but I wasn't sure what for. I knew it was supposed to be a swimming costume, but I didn't realise they made them that small. My Mother is a very curvy woman, with large breasts and rounded hips, and a bottom that is best described as 'full'. This was a two piece. The top was stretched tight, and the material wasn't covering much. Another inch lower and her nipples would be exposed. The bottom wasn't any better, only just hiding her private parts. It was also tight, revealing a large 'camel toe'.

I felt my face redden, and my cock thicken.

Shrugging her shoulders, she said, "It's the only thing I could find. I used to use it for sunbathing," then wistfully, she said, "It was your Father's favourite."

I could certainly see why he had liked it, but it was going to be uncomfortable for me seeing her in it.

As she waited at the edge of the pool, I quickly got changed into my more modest swimming shorts.

I am, if I say so myself, a good swimmer. I am a member of the college team, and I have even won local races. However, I have never taught anybody before how to swim. I was going to have to wing it.

"Shall we start?"

She nodded a couple of times, obviously keen.

"Lower yourself into the water, then face the wall and hold onto the side."

As she went in, her head disappeared under the water, then it bobbed up.

"Are you OK?"

She spat out water, before saying, "I am now. I have to stand on my tip-toes though."

I got in and stood next to her.

"Hold onto the side and try to float. I will hold you up while you kick your legs out."

I was now holding her stomach, and she was moving her legs as best she could. However, she was bending at the middle and her legs were going under the water. I straightened her up by putting one hand high up her body, just under her breasts, and the other under her hips. That worked, but it raised her bottom up. I was now staring at her two round cheeks as they bobbed up and down.

"How am I doing?"

I was now finding it difficult to concentrate, and my cock was semi-erect.

With a dry mouth, I said, "OK, this will strengthen your legs."

She then pushed her arms out. It moved her body further away from the wall, and my hand was now against one of her large tits. She didn't appear to notice, but I did. My cock was now straining against my shorts.

"Let me see if I can keep myself up with just my legs. Move your hand from under my hips."

When I did, she sank down. I quickly pushed her up, and she then kicked vigorously. It was working, but only because I was lifting her up with both hands. They were under her tits, but as she splashed about my hands were moving up. Some of the movement was because of what she was doing, but more was because I desperately wanted to touch them.

I now had both of them in my palms, and I was waiting for her reaction. I was ready to apologise for the 'accidental' touching, but she didn't say anything. Instead she stayed silent as I rubbed against her nipples, feeling them swell. I wanted to pinch them, but if I did, and she complained, it would be difficult to explain my actions. Anything I did had to look as if it was because I was trying to hold her up. So instead I moved a hand between her legs, then I pushed up, feeling her plump mound. However, she suddenly stopped kicking, and I quickly moved my hand away.

"That's enough for today."

I was annoyed with myself, I had spoiled it by being too eager.

I let her get out first, I needed time to let my erection subside. Ten minutes later I was in my bedroom. As I replayed in my mind the touching of her tits, I stroked my cock. I managed to last for almost fifteen minutes thinking about her big tits and big nipples, but when I thought about that brief touch of her cunt, I climaxed.

The next day I felt guilty, and I swore that from now on I would be on my best behaviour. I might only be nineteen but I did know the difference between right and wrong. My Mother had obviously not noticed what had happened, she had been too busy concentrating on the lesson I was giving. By the end of the day I had put it out of my mind.

It was a further two days before swimming was mentioned again.

"I have been doing some reading."

I finished my mouthful of food, then I said, "What about?"

"The best ways of teaching somebody how to swim."

I waited for her to tell me more.

"You can practice positions and strokes, while lying down out of the water."

I thought about it. Yes it did seem like a good idea.

"OK, we can do that tonight after I get back from college."

I was fifteen minutes late to my first lecture. I tried to sneak in without being seen, but Dr. Hanson wasn't in a mood to let that happen. He cut me to ribbons with his sarcasm. I tried to take it on the chin, but it's no fun when everybody is laughing at you. By the time of the second lecture I had just about recovered, then I found out that I had done the wrong assignment. When I tried to hand it in the lecturer was very sympathetic, but she said she couldn't accept it, and that I would have to do the correct one tonight.

When I got home I wasn't in the best of moods, and it must have been written all over my face.

"A bad day?"

"Yes," then I told her about it.

"After you have eaten go straight to your room and do your work."

I opened my mouth, to mention the lesson I was supposed to give her, but she put a finger up to stop me because she knew what I was going to say. I smiled, that was good, one less thing to worry about.

Fortified by a good meal, I got to work on the assignment. This time I made sure it was the right one. To my surprise, two hours later it was done. I then spent the next half an hour checking it. When I went downstairs, to get a glass of milk, Mother was still up.

"Have you finished?"

She looked concerned. When I nodded, she smiled. I then had a sudden thought.

"Would you like a lesson now?"

"Yes, but don't feel you have to."

I gave her a stern look, and then, in my most serious voice, I said, "A promise is a promise."

That made her giggle and her face lit up. For a brief moment she was the Mother I had known before my Father had cruelly left her.

When she lay face down on the floor I knew it wasn't going to work. It was going to be difficult for her to move her hands and feet.

"Take your dressing gown off, then you will be able to move better."

She got back up, then she quickly did what I had asked. I was now shocked, unable to speak. She had discarded it without any fuss, and without any concern for what was under it. She was now standing in front of me wearing a short nightie, and it was almost transparent. I could see the outline of her small panties, but that was all she had on underneath. Her large breasts were straining against the thin material, and her big nipples were clearly visible.

She didn't appear to notice my discomfort. Looking towards the sofa, she said, "It will be better if we do it on that."

I didn't see why that would be any better than the floor. I was going to say that, but when she started moving the footstool I understood what she meant. It was this she was going to lie on, and not the sofa.

She was now on it, her hands and feet drooping down. I had to smile, she looked silly.

"It's a long time since I have been bent over this," then she briefly giggled, before adding, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

I played the gentleman.

"Mother I have no idea what you are talking about."

I could tell she wanted to giggle again, but she held it in. Of course I knew what she meant, Father must have bent her over it. I closed my eyes and imagined what he would have done. His hands would have parted her cheeks as he positioned his cock at her juicy opening, then he would have slowly pushed deep into her, only stopping when he was fully in her.

"Noah!"

That startled me.

"Sorry Mother, I was just thinking about something."

"I bet it's some young girl at college," then she laughed.

I didn't reply, I just put my game face on. It was time to concentrate. The sooner this lesson finished the sooner I could go to bed and get my hands on my cock.

Looking at her, I said, "Keep your head up, then do the breaststroke with your arms and legs."

"Like this?"

Mother was giving the perfect demonstration of how not to do it. If she did that in the water she would sink like a stone.

"No," then I put one hand under her stomach, and one under her hips, to lift them up.

This time her movement was better.

"That's it, you have to get into a rhythm. Now do it for a few minutes."

I was pleased with myself, it was going well, then I made the mistake of looking at her bottom. I watched in awe as she opened and closed her legs. As she did so, the nightie moved up, revealing her skimpy knickers.

"I think I can keep my legs up on my own now, but my top needs some help."

I grunted, "OK," then I reluctantly took my hand away from her hips.

I now had both hands on her stomach, just inches away from her tits.

"If it's better for you, then move your hands higher," then she gave a girly giggle, before adding, "It is the breaststroke."

I wasn't sure if it was her idea of a joke, but it sounded like permission to touch her tits. Trying not to appear too eager, I slowly moved my hands higher. Recently I had made a solemn pledge to behave myself, but now I was wondering why I had been such an idiot. This was too good an opportunity to miss.

Both my hands were now under her impressive tits. Yes I was supporting some of her weight, but I was also fondling her, even playing with her nipples with my fingers. When she stopped making swimming motions with her hands and legs, just lying there as I played with her, I knew we had crossed a line. She let me enjoy them for a few minutes before she spoke.

"I think you need to concentrate on my legs now."

She then opened them wide.

"Put your hand underneath to support me."

I thought I was only going to get to enjoy her tits, but this sounded as if she was offering me more. There was only one way to find out. As I put my hand on her mound, and pushed against it, she gave a low moan.

I was desperate to get inside her knickers, to push my fingers into her, but somehow I managed to restrain myself. Despite being almost overwhelmed with excitement, I knew that taking things slowly was the best option.

I was now gently rubbing her with my fingers, enjoying the lumps and curves of her most intimate area. The only thing stopping me from entering her was the thin material of her knickers.

It didn't take me long to find her clit, and when I did she gasped. I then concentrated on it. I was going to do my best to give her a climax, and I knew that if I did, she would come back for more.

As I rubbed harder, she made more noise. My cock was now throbbing, and I was tempted to unzip myself, but that would mean stopping what I was doing to her. I was worried about breaking the spell. If she got time to think about what was happening, then surely she would come to her senses and end it. I would pleasure myself later on, as I replayed this in my mind.

I have given a few women climaxes before with just my fingers. It can take a while, especially the first time. You have to find their sweet spot, and how best to touch it. Some like it slow and gentle, others fast and rough. However, it didn't seem to matter what I did to Mother's clit, she was enjoying all of it.

I could tell she was now close to reaching it, and I was pleased with myself because I had only been working on her for five minutes. However, after another two she still hadn't climaxed, and I was starting to worry that I wasn't up to the job. She might need something else to take her over the edge, so with my free hand I reached for her swollen nipple.

"Yes that's it," then she gasped, before adding, "It's been so long since I ..."

Then she went rigid as she orgasmed. I kept my hands on her until her climax had ended, and her body relaxed. For the next few seconds she made some whimpering sounds, then she was silent.

I held my breath, waiting for her to speak, but what was she going to say? I had no idea. What does a Mother say after her Son has made her come with his fingers? I was about to find out.

Turning her head to look at me, she smiled, then said, "Noah, please help me up. That swimming lesson was very good, but I am now exhausted."

When I got to my room I was in a daze. Had that really happened? It had, and it was going to happen again. I knew that, because as Mother was leaving the room, she stopped and said, "If you have time tomorrow, please can we do that again?"

I had nodded enthusiastically, which made her laugh.

In my bedroom I managed to last ten minutes before I climaxed. It was one of my best. When I woke the next day I had a smile on my face. I even sang while I was showering. As I went downstairs I took two steps at a time, it felt good to be alive.

"Somebody is in a good mood today."

I pointed at myself, then I said, "Yes me."

That made her laugh.

I watched her as she made breakfast. I wasn't the only one that was in a good mood. There was a spring in her step, and a light in her eyes, that I hadn't seen since Father had left.

I did my best at college, but to say I found it difficult to concentrate was an understatement. All I could think about was getting back home and giving Mother another 'lesson'. When it was time for home I almost cheered. I then drove back in record time, I was lucky not to get a speeding ticket.

"Hello Noah."

I managed a smile, but it was hard work.

"Hi Aunty."

"I'm only staying for one night. I have some business to do in the area so I thought I would come and visit."

"Well I am glad you did."

I could hear the joy in my Mother's voice, so I tried to keep the irritation out of mine, as I said, "Thanks for coming."

As soon as I could I went to my room. Aunty Mary was OK, but her timing sucked. What I had planned for this evening would have to be put on hold. I could feel my frustration rising, I was even tempted to squeeze one out now. However, if I tried I just knew I would get caught.

Ten minutes later my bedroom door was opened.

"This is Noah's room."

It was just as well I had kept my cock in my trousers.

Our evening meal was nothing special, but Aunty kept praising it. She was trying to be kind, but I could tell it was only embarrassing my Mother.

"I just wish you had let me know you were coming."

"Sorry, it was spur of the moment. It was only when I was leaving that I realised your new house was near to where I have to go to."

By the end of the meal all my hostility towards my Aunty had gone. She hadn't done anything wrong, and Mother was obviously enjoying her company. She wasn't staying long, then we would be back to normal, that is if you can say a Son giving his Mother a climax, is normal.

The next day when I got back from college they were both in the pool.

"Are you going to join us?"

Aunty then added, "I want to watch what you do with your Mother."

For a split second I was horrified, but then I realised she just meant giving her swimming lessons.

Five minutes later I was in the pool. Aunty was swimming, but Mother was just holding onto the side. When Aunty swam back to join us I gave her a brief demonstration. I made sure to hold Mother in all the correct places, and there wasn't a hint of anything inappropriate. I was worried that Aunty would be scornful, but she seemed to be genuinely impressed. She than got back to doing her lengths.

"Do you think that one day I will be as good as that?"

Without any hesitation, I said, "Yes."

That pleased her, and I got a quick peck on the cheek. In response I put my arm around her waist. It felt good holding her. So good that I dared to go further. I was now slowly moving my hand down, wondering how far I would get before she stopped me. She might even get angry with me, but she didn't, and she didn't stop me.

As I pushed my fingers against her opening I looked at her face, it was impassive. Whatever excitement she was feeling, she wasn't letting it show. I tried to do the same, but I wasn't sure I was succeeding.

"Just a few more minutes then I'm done."

I just waved at her as she swam passed. I knew I should take my hand away and wait, but I had now lost all self-control. It was reckless to continue. My head said no, but my throbbing cock said yes, and it had the casting vote. I was now even trying to push my fingers inside her costume. That was when she brushed my hand away. It was just as well, because Aunty was now swimming towards us.

"That's enough for me."

I looked at Mother, and she nodded. We all got out together.

By the time Aunty left I was almost sorry to see her go. Mother had enjoyed having her stay, and she had even cried as she waved her off. But as nice as it had been with her around, I was now looking forward to spending time alone with Mother.

Aunty had only been gone fifteen minutes when I was wondering if I should mention swimming to Mother. I was eager, but would she be? It wasn't long before I got my answer.

"Noah, come here please."

She was shouting to me from her bedroom. When I got there she was holding up the top of her swimming costume.

"I have broken the strap, do you think it can be mended?"

I examined it, then with relief, I said, "I think so."

She shook her head, then firmly said, "No."

So no swimming today. Then I had an idea.

chris99999
chris99999
3,976 Followers