Noah gives Mother Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do they say?

'The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry'.

And that's what happened. When I got home Aunty was back again. I greeted her as best I could, hoping that she couldn't hear the disappointment in my voice. When I managed to get Mother alone she shrugged her shoulders.

"She surprised me as well. She has unfinished business from last time."

There was nothing more to be said, we just had to get on with it. An hour later, after a good meal, I was in a better mood, we were even laughing together. Aunty had said that she was here for just the one night, so it was an inconvenience rather than a disaster.

Later on we all got into the pool. Mother spent most of the time holding onto the side and splashing about, but Aunty and I swam lengths together, almost racing each other. When we had finished we were both out of breath, but we soon recovered.

The day ended with us drinking together, and by the time we were ready for bed I was tipsy, but the other two were worse. It had been an up and down day, but it had ended on a high.

When I woke the next day, my mouth was dry, but I didn't have a headache. When I went downstairs for a drink, I was surprised to see that both of them were already up. They were drinking coffee, but there was no sign that they had eaten.

I greeted them with, "Morning, anybody want breakfast?"

They looked at each other, then they both shook their heads.

"Perhaps later on, I am feeling a bit rough."

"I am as well," said Aunty, then she laughed.

I looked at her, wondering what was so funny.

"You remember that first time you got drunk?"

Mother smiled, "How could I ever forget."

Aunty then told the story. It ended with Mother being sick all over the brand new living room carpet, and her parents being furious. It was funny now, but I bet it wasn't at the time. And why had I never heard it before?

College finished early because the last lecture had been cancelled, but I didn't bother rushing home, instead I stayed on to do some studying. Today I was managing my expectations. I was assuming that when I got back home nothing was going to happen. If it did then it would be a bonus.

"You're late."

She was smiling, so she wasn't angry, but I still said, "Sorry."

Looking at me she said, "Before or after?"

"What?"

She shook her head, as if I was being stupid, then she said, "You choose."

I had no idea what she was on about, and I was getting irritated.

"Swimming now, or later after we have eaten?"

"Now," was my quick response, and my eagerness made her laugh.

I got ready in record time, but Mother had been quicker, she was already at the pool when I got there. She was sitting on the side, dangling her legs in the water. I sat next to her.

"I like your new costume."

She giggled, then said, "Do you think Bruce will like it?"

That made us both laugh. She wasn't wearing anything, and that was why she had beaten me to the pool. I then decided that if she was naked, then I should be as well.

For some reason it didn't seem strange sitting together without any clothes on. And it wasn't sexual. My cock was limp, and it wasn't showing any signs of expanding. This might be all we were going to do. We even had a contest to see who could do the biggest splash with their feet. I won. Then we sat in silence for at least five minutes, before Mother spoke.

"It's time to start."

I thought she was going to slide into the water, but instead she got up. She then moved away from the pool, before going down onto her knees. When she put her arms forward, flat on the floor, I knew what she was ready for, and it wasn't a swimming lesson.

My mouth was suddenly dry again, and this time it wasn't because of alcohol. Thirty seconds ago my cock had been sleeping, it was now wide awake, and it was vertical.

When she wiggled her bottom, I shuddered with excitement, but I was also apprehensive. There would be no going back after this. What if years later I needed therapy?

"Tell me Noah, why did you think it was acceptable to have sex with your Mother?"

But what if I didn't?

"So Noah, you are telling me you had the opportunity to fuck your Mother and you didn't take it? You must be mad!"

My mind was now made up, I was going to do it, and I was going to enjoy it.

As soon as I got behind her I reached forward to cup her large tits, then I went for her nipples. She gasped when I found them. I was now leaning against her, and my cock was poking into her bottom. She was now wriggling again, and I realised she was trying to move her opening towards my cock.

Reluctantly I removed my hands from her tits, but they were needed for more important work. One of then was now holding my cock, guiding it towards her honey pot, the other was stroking her bottom.

As I slowly pushed into her she moaned. I didn't stop until my balls were flat against her. I briefly closed my eyes, savouring the moment. It was almost a minute before I started moving again. Long slow strokes, I wanted this to last.

"Do you like this?"

She grunted, "Yes."

I upped the pace, then I said, "I bet you like this better."

She didn't reply, and I didn't push her for an answer, instead I arched my back so that I could go into her deeper.

I haven't been with a lot of women, only six or seven. I'm not sure of the exact number, because one night I was so drunk that I don't remember what happened. However, even with my limited experience I knew that this was special, and not just because she was my Mother.

Her cunt was tight, and it was a perfect match for my cock. She was a passionate woman who hadn't had sex for a long time, and I was now getting the benefit of all that frustration that had built up.

After another five minutes I couldn't hold back anymore, the blood was pounding in my head, and my heart was beating fit to burst. I now needed to fuck her hard, as hard as I could manage.

As I thrust hard into her, I spread her cheeks with both hands. I was desperate to get deeper into her, even if it was only another fraction of an inch. I wished my cock was bigger.

"My tits need to be sucked."

That was impossible, then I realised she meant by changing position. As soon as I was out of her I was helping her to turn over, then I was quickly on top of her.

My hands were now holding her legs high, almost to her shoulders, and my mouth was greedily feeding on her fat nipple. As I ploughed into her she purred with pleasure.

"Do you like Mummy's tits?"

I mumbled, "Yes," then I raised my head long enough to say, "But I like your cunt better."

That made her giggle, but it turned into a gasp when I gave her a brutal stroke. Then I gave her a few more, and that was the end of the talking. The next few minutes were hard work for me. She was obviously excited, because she was making a lot of noise, but she didn't seem ready to climax. Unfortunately, I was getting close. What could I do? Then I had an idea. I didn't know if Mother was going to like it, but I was just going to do it.

Without giving her any warning, I put her legs down.

"I'm going to lick you. Tell me when you are ready to come and I will fuck you again."

I didn't wait for her to reply, instead I just pulled out of her, then I got to work with my tongue. And for good measure, she got two fingers up her.

This was better. My cock was getting a rest, and she was building nicely towards a climax. A minute later she was breathing heavily, after another she was gasping. I kept on licking her, waiting for her to tell me she was ready. It wasn't long before she was.

"You need to fuck me. NOW!"

It only took one stroke to make her climax, but I needed to continue in order to get mine. As her head rolled about, and her body writhed, I fucked her hard. It was only when her body went limp that I got relief. I closed my eyes as I poured it into her. When I had finished I slumped onto her, I was completely exhausted. We lay like that for several minutes. I was reluctant to move, and it seemed that she was as well. When I did get up, she stayed down, but then she raised a hand, and I helped her up.

While she cooked I had a shower. When I went into the kitchen the meal was nearly ready. Mother then turned to me, there was a serious look on her face.

"This has to end."

I was so disappointed that I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. Then she smiled.

"Pretending that you are giving me swimming lessons."

"What?"

Her smile was now even bigger, then she said, "This is what is going to happen. You are going to continue teaching me, and it will just be a lesson," then she paused, before adding, "And when we want sex we will go to the bedroom. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes Mummy."

She then laughed, and I joined in.

During the meal she surprised me again.

"I forgot to tell you. I have a date."

I looked at her open-mouthed.

"He rang and asked me out, and I said yes."

I didn't know how that would affect our relationship, but I was happy for her.

"It's way overdue. Bruce seems like a nice guy."

She shook her head, then said, "No not Bruce, Gary," then before I could say anything, she added, "Yes the pool guy."

I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled. Mother then looked me in the eye, and said, "Don't worry, there is enough of me for both of you."

---

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.