Nobility (Marion & Ismanna) (Ch. 01?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ismanna matched Marion's smirk with her own. "Is that how you want to play? Should I return the favor and insult you back, or make you submit and recant your statements, hmm?"

"And how would you make me submit with such a pathetic chest?" Marion teased.

Ismanna just smiled. As Marion was soon to discover, she was using her flexibility to take off her shoes with just her legs.

"I'm not hearing an answer~" Marion continued. "Does that mean you don't - agh! What was that?"

Ismanna smiled and continued prodding Marion's flower through her dress with her stockings-clad feet. "Recant what you said~. If you won't, I'll make you cum~."

"Ugh~. You bitch!" While the words were harsh, there was no heat in them. Rather, her eyes showed her excitement as she bent over, grabbed Ismanna's ankle with one hand, took off her own shoes and socks with the other, then closed her thighs and released Ismanna's leg. "Insult me all you want. You'll be the one who'll submit and take her words back."

And so the game was on.

Rather than just giving each other a footjob and seeing who folds first, they were trying to maneuver themselves so that they could put their feet between their opponent's legs, but their opponent couldn't do the same to them.

As they were playing, Ismanna took another cookie. "We never set a win condition, did we? If it was only until submission, we could be here forever. How about until one of us cannot contain ourselves, and others notice something is happening? They are already watching us - we are the stars of the evening, after all - and this isn't the first time someone did this. Certainly, some of them are already thinking about whether we are doing this."

Marion giggled at the absurdity of their game and due to Ismanna using her foot to tickle Marion's, and nodded, picking up a canapé. "Sure. If you don't mind others seeing how low you can stoop - footjobs under the table! - then I don't mind either."

Ismanna saw the slight blush on Marion's face that formed when she realized people were watching, though not seeing due to the cascading tablecloth, and realized she did mind a bit after all. Deciding to fluster her a bit more, she asked "Do you have any old flames, perhaps?" She sighed as Marion gave her a confused look. "Old lovers from before the marriage."

Marion blushed more, though annoyingly for Ismanna, no new openings were created by her embarrassment. "Oh, no, of course not. I am too busy for love." She chuckled ruefully. "When would I love when I'm running around like a headless chicken from crisis to crisis?"

"What about childhood friends? Will I have to fend off people you made a promise to marry when you were a child?" Ismanna continued asking, both curious and still trying to get an edge.

"I was too sexy for that. The people I knew when I was a young child all went to academies, and after I became a teen, well... They were after my body, not the joy of my company, so I snubbed them all." Marion answered, her voice sour.

"And what do you think about me?" Ismanna pressed her verbal momentum, not giving Marion time to formulate a question of her own.

"About you?" Marion fidgeted, and Ismanna sensed a chance.

"Yes. About me. Do you hate me? Do I still disappoint you as I did before the kiss? Am I just another haughty noble to you?" Her words came quickly, more accusations than questions. She hoped to distract Marion with this but also wanted to know the answer.

"What? No! I don't hate you!" Marion's panicked denials were loud enough to draw eyes. When she noticed, Ismanna waved them away, and Marion continued more quietly.

"I was disappointed because you seemed like a fragile princess, someone who is rescued by the prince and gives him a night of passionate submissive sex in return." As Marion nervously explained, Ismanna finally found a weakness in her defense. "And the reason you are here, at least on paper, is to help us fight the monsters. Sending a weakling to do that is an insult. I just hadn't realized that you probably hate it as much as I do and haven't chosen to do so, so I should be angry at your parents, or even the crown, not you."

"Do I still seem weak to you?" Ismanna asked as she struck.

"Well, yes - agh~ oh, you cunt! You'll pay for that! Mhhm~." Marion tried to wrangle Ismanna's foot away from her pussy just by squirming and using her legs. She could have theoretically used her hands, of course, but she felt that would be against the spirit of their contest.

"Oh? Is something wrong~? By all means, please continue, I want to know what your opinion of me is~." Ismanna smirked as she teased Marion both verbally and physically, her foot rubbing against Marion's crotch.

"Hnngh~. You still seem weak." Marion decided Ismanna didn't deserve any white lies after her little stunt. "You can win games like these - aah~, but I can't imagine you going cunt to cunt with a succubus. Not with such a thin body and small tits."

Ismanna froze for a moment. "What do you mean flower to flower with a succubus?" Marion looked at her with pity, before Ismanna resumed. "They have aphrodisiacs there! Some even have a corrupting poison! You're supposed to use your fingers at worst, usually some sort of toy, like a dildo, or a luststone dagger." Ismanna stared at Marion with shocked respect. "Your magical pool must be enormous to give you that much resistance to magical poisons. I can see why they think you chosen by the goddess."

"So you will be useless to the territory?" Marion asked, only half joking, as she gave up on trying to dislodge Ismanna's foot and decided to retaliate.

"Of course not. I would say there are usually more than - hngh~ - More than one monster at a time, no?" Despite Marion's furious attack, enhanced further by being barefoot, Ismanna kept talking with only an occasional minute flinch and groan.

"Besides," Ismanna smirked as she wrapped her other leg around Marion's and put both of her feet into the assault, rapidly but gently nudging, almost like she was tap dancing on Marion's crotch, which drew a loud gasp and a long, drawn out moan from Marion, "if I can still make you moan - nghh~ - and resist your attacks to some extent, then you are not all powerful. And who knows what bad habits you made by over relying on your gorgeous body and in the magic resistance."

"Agh~ You... You... Nnnhh~ You'll pay for this, you cocky - Mmhhhfff~!" Her words were cut off as she threw her hands before her mouth to muffle a scream of pleasure.

"'Cocky'? Do you get to call me that when I have you at - haahh~ - at my mercy? You are not bad, that I will say, but I think you forgot that despite the fact you are now a noble, you are not all powerful. Just because you were born about as beautiful, strong, and - nggh~ - and as magically gifted as you could be doesn't erase poor technique and lack of skill." Ismanna was enjoying herself now. She was making a beauty squirm for her, and that beauty was even actually fighting back for once. Her words were meant to suggest avenues for improvement, but she had gotten too much into the spirit of competition, and she had said similar things, albeit with much less praise, to many low ranking nobles, so her voice slipped into a practiced pitch of cruel indifference and disdain.

Marion stood up, her chair clattering against the ground, her face a mask of rage. "I am leaving."

"What?" Ismanna spoke in shock, before she realized she must have said something inexcusable during their conversation.

"I would think it's better to be absent for my wedding night than to scream at my wife." She said coldly as she stormed towards the door, the nobles clearing the way.

Ismanna set off at a run after her, thankful she took off her high heels, and grabbed her by the sleeve, pulling her towards the balconies. "There are silencing enchantments on the balconies. Perhaps we could settle this there?"

Marion turned to Ismanna to snap at her, but the disdain was gone from her face, replaced by concern. She sighed, and let Ismanna lead her to the balcony.

Once the two entered the balcony and closed the door behind them, Ismanna turned to Marion, intending to speak, but Marion beat her to it.

"You just can't help but look down on me, can you?" She growled through gritted teeth. "Just because I am a first generation low ranking noble, and you are a high-ranking noble of ancient lineage, you assume that I am weak and useless, that I only ever achieved anything because I was born better than the other commoners as if a commoner couldn't achieve anything on their own."

"If you weren't born with so much magic, you would be dead by now!" Ismanna interjected. "You never had any formal training in lust duels, did you? In a lust duel, you are just a wild beast running on instinct, aren't you?"

"And what can you do in a sexfight, huh?" Marion snapped at Ismanna. "How would you bring down a monster with my physique? Stuff you read about once won't help you when a ghoul is fucking your brains out!"

"And what will you do when an assassin has you climaxing with the slightest of touches?" Ismanna, genuinely angry now, leaned over, her face almost touching Marion's. "What will you do when all your instinct suggests is to submit?"

"That will not happen," Marion stepped forward, her chest pressing against Ismanna's, "because I'm not some helpless princess who never fucked someone with muscles worth a damn." The two stood silent, staring. Then, for reasons not even she understood, Marion added "Unlike you."

"Would you count as someone with 'muscles worth a damn' with all that fat you have on your chest and hips?" Ismanna asked with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Of course I would, don't be - mhmpf! Mhhmmm~!" Marion's answer was cut off by Ismanna hungrily kissing her.

As Ismanna was kissing Marion, her hands roamed her dress, until they found the laces that closed it and untied them.

Marion broke the kiss, her eyes full of desire and rage. "And what do you think you're doing?" She asked Ismanna.

"You said I would be helpless against a big monster, and I said you would be helpless against someone with actual skill. So why don't we see who is right? You are close enough in size to a succubus or other such creatures, and I am quite skilled." As Ismanna explained, she unhooked Marion's dress from her shoulders and let it fall to the ground, leaving Marion in just her underwear. Much unlike the dress, it was surprisingly modest, consisting of a thin blouse and panties, made of cheap cloth.

"Oh, I see." Marion smirked. "But take off that dress before I tear it off of you. It had to be expensive, and it would be a shame to damage something so beautiful."

"Such consideration from a dirty beast," Ismanna chuckled as she let her dress slip off of her, revealing black lace lingerie, "how unexpected."

"Still insulting me? Really?" Marion growled as she closed the distance Ismanna created when stripping, once again pressing her body against Ismanna's. "Don't mind if I leave some bruises on you, then. Why are you so pale, anyway? Stuck indoors all day, reading about the outside world and fingering yourself to the thought of fucking someone?"

"Hush. You are showing me what a monster would do to me, remember?" Ismanna laid a finger on Marion's lips. "But if the big bad beast won't make the first move," she trailed the finger along Marion's jaw to her neck, "then I will."

As she said that, her right hand slipped into Marion's panties and invaded her womanhood, which was still wet from their earlier struggle, while her left hand closed around her neck with surprising strength. Encouraged by Marion's muted gasp, Ismanna gave her a gentle, drawn-out kiss, before moving onto her jaw, working to leave a hickey there.

By then, however, Marion had recovered from her surprise at how good Ismanna's fingering felt and how strong her grip was and decided to use her superior strength to simply topple Ismanna over.

She did just that, and landed on top of Ismanna, driving the breath from Ismanna's lungs in the process. Then she removed Ismanna's hand from her neck and started kneading her tits, which almost perfectly fit into Marion's hands.

Though she was now in an unfavorable position, Ismanna didn't stop her assault on Marion's crotch and used her other hand to instead grope her shapely bottom.

"Such crude technique. There's no gentleness in - hhmm~ - in your hands, no respect for a woman's body. Where have you learned to tease a lady's chest? By kneading bread with the farmer's wives?" Ismanna snickered.

Marion's hands stopped, and there was an awkward silence. Ismanna looked at Marion's face just in time to see contemplation turn to embarrassed realization.

"Wait. You actually kneaded my chest as you would bread?" Ismanna's voice was full of disbelief. This was insulting and quite frankly amusing. Though, on second thought, it was to be expected if Marion was purely self-taught.

"Shaddup!" Marion cried out, beet red. "It works for me, okay? And it made you moan just fine!" She resumed her kneading, much more forcefully this time. When Ismanna's chuckles didn't stop, she silenced her with a kiss.

They made out for a bit, both keeping up their sexual attacks, but eventually, Marion broke the kiss and straightened her back. "You wanted to fight a monster? Then I will fight like a monster."

She grabbed Ismanna's hands and forced them away from herself, then grabbed Ismanna's thighs, forced her legs open, and ripped both of their panties off. With all preparations out of the way, she ground herself into Ismanna, pussy to pussy. She also wrapped her hands around Ismanna's tits, and Ismanna returned the favor.

The two struggled, but eventually, it became clear that like this, Marion had the advantage. She was larger and stronger, and more importantly, she was sitting grinding to the side, while Ismanna was lying down and had to grind "downwards".

Seeing this, Ismara decided it was time for more active use of magic.

Suddenly, Marion felt cold. She was shivering, had goosebumps all along her body, her nipples were erect, and she felt sluggish and stiff. Ismanna moved her hands from massaging her chest to pinching and tweaking her nipples.

"Y - y - you bbb - bitch!" Marion managed to stutter out.

"What is so wrong, hmm?" Ismanna purred. "Magic is just another part of my arsenal. Don't tell me you don't know how to counterspell a simple temperature hex?

Marion felt helpless as her hands slowly, numbly moved from Ismanna's chest to her own, intending to force her to leave Marion's sensitive nipples alone, but then she noticed Ismanna withdrew them herself and started wiggling herself out from under Marion.

She managed to free herself and nimbly slip around, where she hugged Marion and returned to pinching her erect nipples before the spell ended and Marion returned to normal.

"You'll pay for that!" Marion exclaimed and shook Ismanna off. The two stood against each other again, but this time, Marion immediately pounced. She hadn't managed to pull Ismanna down, but she wrapped her hands around Ismanna and used the one spell she knew how to cast.

Ismanna felt warm. She was drowsy and comfortable as if she was under a blanket near a fireplace after a long day. Her muscles relaxed, and her self-control weakened. Marion had moved one hand to wrap around and intruded into Ismanna's womanhood, and whereas before she wouldn't have shown any weakness, now her moans came freely.

She would have dispelled it, but she had spent most of her magic on her spell. In desperation, she once again used her fingers to invade Marion's flower, and her other hand resumed massaging Marion's chest. In addition, she began sucking on one of Marion's nipples.

Marion was close. She had to admit, Ismanna was skilled, and Marion hadn't managed to use her bulk as well as she had hoped she would. However, her trepidation turned to triumph when Ismanna's hands slowed down until they stopped. She sped up her ministrations, but instead of orgasmic cries, she heard snoring.

Confused, she looked at Ismanna's face again and saw that the sneering, confident facade had melted away. Ismanna was asleep, her face relaxed and her cheeks red. In that instant, Marion was reminded of her first impression of Ismanna: a princess, beautiful but fragile. Another word forced its way to Marion's mind, one she knew Ismanna would hate. Adorable.

Marion's lingering anger at Ismanna's behavior melted away. She just couldn't be angry at her like this. She was sure they would sort out their grievances later, and she wouldn't miss a single opportunity to rub this in the stuck-up bitch's face. For now, though, she pried herself free from Ismanna's hands, then again as Ismanna grabbed her hand again with vague distress on her face, eyes still closed, put her dress on, and called a servant to bring her a blanket.

While she waited, she went back to the sleeping Ismanna, and impulsively decided to stroke her hair. Ismanna cuddled herself into Marion's hand, much to her amusement.

Once the blanket arrived, Marion wrapped her in it to protect her modesty, and carried her off to the bedroom. The two were expected to spend their wedding night there, but perhaps cuddling was an acceptable alternative to sex, given current circumstances.

12