Settling in (Nobility Ch. 02)

Story Info
Ismanna starts getting used to living with Marion.
3.1k words
4.88
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a part of a series. You might not understand what is happening if you start here.

___

Ismanna woke up. She felt heavenly, wrapped in something wonderfully warm, and her body demanded that she go back to sleep, and catch up and deal with her sleep debt from the uncomfortable journey. The fact that her mana was spent was not helping things: she could feel the sluggishness that came with running out of it.

The earth moved - no, she was just being carried. Carried by whom?

Despite her desire for rest, her instinct forced her wide awake. She drew her dagger and put it to her captor's throat. Or tried to, anyway. She was wrapped in a blanket, but otherwise naked, and her weapons were nowhere to be seen.

Marion noticed Ismanna's struggling. "Don't worry. You're safe. We're almost at the bedrooms."

"I was asleep when you carried me through the banquet hall, wasn't I?" Ismanna asked, distraught.

"Yes, why? Embarrassed they saw that you lost?" Marion chuckled.

"No- well, yes, but it's more than that. As far as they know, you defeated me so thoroughly I couldn't stand in minutes. The nice will say you are exceedingly powerful, but the cruel?" Ismanna explained.

"You're afraid they will declare you weak." Marion realized.

"Yes. Therefore, you should let me down and - where is my dress?" Ismanna demanded with steel in her voice.

"The servants said they would bring it to the bedroom." Marion said as she opened the door before her, revealing their destination. The dress was there, as expected.

Ismanna quickly got dressed, and the two of them returned to the banquet hall.

They danced, drank, and talked, but eventually, Marion made an executive decision.

"I apologize, but my intended had a difficult journey and needs rest."

"Excuse my intended," Ismanna interjected, "but she is simply overly worried. We can continue."

"As I said, Ismanna needs rest after her tiring journey." Marion insisted and grabbed her hand, dragging her to the bedroom. When Ismanna resisted this, she picked her up in a princess carry and carried her the rest of the way.

When they reached the bedroom, she laid Ismanna down on the bed and sat down next to her.

"Why did you do that?" Ismanna demanded, anger clear in her voice. "There were many I had yet to talk to, who could very well interpret that as me snubbing them! And they will be gone by tomorrow noon, so I won't have another chance at this!"

"You are about five minutes from falling asleep standing up." Marion carefully didn't raise her voice. "Take that dress off, put some pajamas on or whatever you nobles do when you sleep, and sleep."

"If I can't do the expected diplomacy for the people outside, at least Iet me fulfill my duty to you." Ismanna scowled, even as she did take off her dress.

"What are you talking about?" Marion was baffled. Ismanna had to be extremely tired by now. Why wasn't she taking the opportunity to sleep?

"It is our wedding night. We should show our love for each other and claim each other all night long, and while I may not make it the whole night, I will try."

She turned away, scowling.

"Besides, you beat me on the balcony, and I still owe you a reward for that, so I am going to make you feel like you're in heaven now."

And with those words, she wrapped herself around Marion and snaked her fingers down her panties and bra into her pussy and onto her nipple.

"Wha- ah~! Hey! Stop it and sleep!" Marion demanded, blushing. She still hadn't properly recovered from neither the footjob battle nor their scuffle on the balcony, which left her sensitive and vulnerable to Ismanna's renewed offensive.

To make matters worse, neither had submitted nor climaxed during their balcony scuffle, which meant the challenge was still ongoing, and Marion could still lose it.

By the time she recovered enough of her wits to realize that she could grab Ismanna's hands and hold her still, she was arching back and moaning. Ismanna took the opening and kissed her, this time fully in control as Marion was too distracted to fight back, and this was the last straw. Marion howled as her resistance shattered, squirting her submission into her now ruined panties.

"Oh, I'll have to do this more often. Your face and voice when you climax are a thing of art~" Ismanna teased her.

Then she yelped as Marion grabbed her and pushed her face down onto a blanket. Marion then proceeded to wrap her in the blanket, trapping her arms and leaving only her head and her legs, along with her crotch, free.

Marion laid on top of her, pulling Ismanna's head into her tits with one hand and fingering her with the other.

Ismanna's outraged demands were loud enough to be heard, even muffled by Marion's chest. "What are you doing, you cur? This is decidedly improper and unfair!"

"I'll fuck you until you either submit or fall unconscious. So submit and go. To. Sleep!" Marion's demands were just as outraged as Ismanna's.

It didn't take long for Ismanna to climax and go limp.

"Fine, then. Have it your way, barbarian."

After that, Marion unrolled Ismanna from the blankets and also stripped, and the two went to sleep, each on their end of the bed, facing away from each other.

This made it all the more mortifying for Ismanna when she woke up in the morning and realized she had snuggled up to Marion, who had turned around in her sleep, and they were hugging each other.

Her embarrassment grew when she looked at Marion's face and saw a look of pure contentment on it. The radiance of Marion's happy smile made Ismanna's heart skip a beat, much to her dismay.

Deciding that she couldn't be caught in this position, she started wriggling herself out of Marion's grasp.

She was almost out when she felt Marion stir. Making a split-second decision, she swiftly crossed the remaining distance, hoping that Marion was not awake enough to grasp the significance of the sensations that woke her up.

Her gambit paid off, and by the time Marion had woken up enough to start perceiving things, Ismanna was lounging on the bed across her, watching her face.

"Good morning." She greeted her, her voice cool and soft like the morning breeze.

"G'mor'nng." Marion grumbled in reply.

"What shall we do now?" Ismanna got up and started dressing, choosing a simple and not constricting dress from her luggage, which was brought to the bedroom overnight, while Marion rolled over.

"Five more minutes~." Was Marion's reply, and she wrapped herself in blankets again.

Just as she was about to leave, Ismanna got an idea. Carefully, she slipped back into bed, not undressing, and wriggled into Marion's blanket, hugging her.

Marion snuggled into her, groaning in contentment, and Ismanna gently trailed her fingers across her belly to her crotch and chest.

Her assault began gently and comfortably, as she tried to inflict as much pleasure as she could before Marion realized what she was doing. Her slender digits caressed Marion's womanhood and trailed their way across her breast, applying more pressure than before.

Marion's groans gradually transformed into moans, and Ismanna landed her final strike just before the haze of sleep began to fade.

She plunged her digits into Marion's snatch and pinched her nipple as well as kissing her on the nape, and channeled some of her magic into all three of the aforementioned points, turning them ice cold.

Marion's shocked shriek echoed through the room, and Ismanna immediately slipped out of the blanket, threw a couple more of them at Marion to slow her down, and rushed out the door, trying very hard not to giggle as she did so.

She quickly realized a mistake of hers as she did so, however: she didn't know her way around, having expected that Marion would lead her around.

Going blindly, she managed to make it to the kitchens before Marion caught up, stomping up to Ismanna, ready to enact her revenge.

She stopped when Ismanna pointed out the cooks who were watching them curiously, though, as pinning her down and fingering her into submission was not something Marion was comfortable doing in front of an audience.

"You'll regret that. Oh, I'll make you regret that, you bitch." Marion quietly told Ismanna. "I will have my revenge."

"Oh really~?" The teasing lilt in Ismanna's voice just added to the flame. "We'll see who wins our next battle when we're not tired."

Marion turned around, then an evil smirk appeared on her face and she got up. "Wait here, I'll bring breakfast."

"I'll go with you." Ismanna was not stupid. She could tell that Marion was intending to retaliate somehow, and letting her make her breakfast would hand her an excellent opportunity to do just that.

As they went to the counter, Marion spoke again.

"I don't know much about you or your habits," she said, "and you probably don't know much about mine, so how about we make each other breakfast? To show each other our cultures?"

"That is a great idea." Ismanna responded with a glint in her eyes.

The two separated, both intending to prepare a meal that would best the quality of their opponent's and force them to admit it. Marion headed out with purpose, while Ismanna set about exploring.

When they met up two hours later, Ismanna brought ice cream and Marion brought a chunk of meat, still on the bone.

They took one look at each other and realized they had both forgotten the assignment was breakfast.

But that wasn't going to stop them from teasing each other about their mistake.

"No wonder you're so big," Ismanna smirked. "I'd also have a fat chest and rear if I ate this much for breakfast every day."

"I suppose nobles wouldn't need meat when they don't need any strength, unlike normal people." Marion flexed her biceps to highlight her well-built physique. "But tell me, how little do you eat through the day to sustain yourself just on desserts?"

They sat down and offered their meals to each other.

Ismanna stared at the meat, then brought out a fork and a knife and began considering how best to eat it while maintaining some semblance of dignity.

"You're supposed to grab the bone and bite chunks out of it." Marion chuckled as she instructed her.

"If you grab the ice cream with your bare hands and bite into it, I will stab you." Ismanna's eyes were devoid of any sort of mirth. "Use a spoon, you animal."

"I - of course I wasn't gonna do that!" Marion objected. "What kind of idiot do you take me for?"

"Well, you just dropped this massive hunk of meat in front of me, bone included, and told me to just tear into it!" Ismanna complained, then looked at the meat again.

"Fine." She swallowed and did as Marion instructed.

Her eyes widened. The skin of the meat was coated with some sort of honey glaze, and it worked strangely well with the meat, which tasted of pepper and salt, in addition to meat. Most importantly, however, she could feel magic in it. Had Marion infused it somehow? She hadn't thought she knew how to do that.

"So? How is it?" Marion asked, eagerly waiting for Ismanna's reaction, surely to mock her for being brought low by such a barbaric meal.

She refused to give her the satisfaction.

"Alright, I suppose." She did have good meat-based dishes before, and while they weren't this... overwhelming, it wasn't anything too new for her. And besides, she greatly enjoyed the disappointment on Marion's face.

"Try the ice cream, before it melts." She prompted Marion, hoping to get her distracted.

She did so, gingerly scooping it with her spoon, and she moaned in surprise: it was sweet, but not overly so, and the cold was surprisingly wonderful, almost reminding her of playing in the snow.

"This tastes amazing!" She exclaimed.

Ismanna's smirk wilted at her honest reaction. Had she... misread her? Perhaps she just genuinely wanted to share her favorite food, and the whole competitive bent on the thing was just a misunderstanding on her part.

She was torn out of her introspection by Marion's spoon clinking against the bowl as she laid it down, her meal eaten.

Seeing her enthusiasm, Ismanna gave the meat another try, not trying to prevent herself from enjoying it this time. It was very good.

She could only eat about half, however. She couldn't fit more after that.

"It's very good, Marion, but I don't think I can eat all of this. Where do I put it?"

"Come on now, princess. You need some meat on those bones!"

Ismanna was just about to start explaining herself when she noticed the glint in Marion's eye and cursed her naivety. Of course she would try something. "So this was your plan for revenge, was it? To force me to eat until I'm so full I vomit?"

"What? No! There's no way you're that full! I just wanted to tease you a bit! You were supposed to force the last few bits, that's all!" Marion hurriedly explained.

"Well, yes, I could fit a bit more, but I'm already feeling full and I'm barely halfway through."

"Oh." Ismanna almost felt bad about just how dejected Marion sounded.

"Here. You can have it." She handed the meat to Marion. "It would be a shame for such good cooking to go to waste."

Ismanna watched Marion eat in silence. Well, as much silence as could be found while Marion was devouring the meat from the bone at ludicrous speed.

Once Marion set the bone down, there was an awkward silence.

Marion broke it.

"So, what now?"

"I think I should teach you magic." Ismanna replied as she got up from the table.

"Psh, I know magic. I'd say you should stop looking down on me." Marion scowled and got up too.

"What can you do with magic, then?" Ismanna started walking, retracing her steps back to the bedroom.

"Make people feel warm and comfortable and sleepy."

"And?"

"What do you mean and? Infuse it into food, I suppose?"

"Then let me teach you what all one can do with magic." Ismanna smirked as they entered the bedroom and turned to Marion.

Her hands traced a shape in the air and a smooth object made of ice materialized.

"You made a dildo. Why would you make a dildo with your magic? How did you make a dildo with your magic? What?"

"I can show you~." Ismanna teased. "You just need to strip~."

To her surprise, she did so. "You can show me how actually useful these are in a fight where the other party is resisting you."

"Oh, is that so?" Ismanna smirked and also undressed herself.

The two met on the bed. Marion gasped as Ismanna used her superior flexibility to push the dildo into Marion's pussy. The ice was wet, as it had already begun melting, and so slid in easily, and the sudden intense cold felt surprisingly good.

Seeking to retaliate, Marion went to finger Ismanna but found a chastity belt made of ice. She was about to turn to her chest when she had an idea: she could heat people up, so what about things?

A quick surge of magic proved her theory, and as the lock of the belt melted, her fingers invaded Ismanna's cunt.

She felt Ismanna twitch as she did so, but the dildo in her cunt was taking its toll. If she didn't change something, she would lose.

She rolled over, and in the process dislodged Ismanna. While they were apart, she also took the dildo out of her cunt. Then Ismanna pounced and pinned her to the wall.

Marion could easily throw her off, and she almost did, but then Ismanna put her wrists together and used one hand to conjure manages on them.

Marion could melt them, but this transformed their clash from one of strength (which Marion knew she would win) to one of magical ability (which was more or less equal), as Marion kept melting them and Ismanna.

Now she was restrained with no easy way out, and Ismanna had a free hand.

She kept to her intent of showcasing her magic as she conjured a strap-on, which she used to pound Marion into the wall, and then ran her hand over Marion's breasts, coating them in a thin layer of frost.

Once she was done with that, she kissed her, and even here she showed off, letting minuscule pellets of ice slide off her tongue into Marion's mouth.

"See?" She said once she broke the kiss, staring into Marion's eyes. "THIS is what magic can do."

She kisses her again. As the thin sheet of ice on Marion's breasts melted from her body heat, Ismanna began to massage them, and Marion found the sensation of her warm hands on Marion's chilled skin shockingly pleasurable and comfortable.

It wasn't long before she broke and came, whimpering her defeat as her cum mingled with the melting ice.

"Don't worry. I'll teach you how to do these things too." Ismanna told Marion as she cupped her cheeks.

"Why? Aren't you here to make me yours? Why would you make me stronger?" Marion was confused. Ismanna was a high noble, specifically a high noble sent to rein Marion in and bring her under Ismanna's family's control, that much was obvious. Teaching Marion would go against that goal.

"I don't know what sort of noble you imagine me to be, but I am not that cruel. You are a bulwark against the monsters for these people. If you aren't strong enough, they will suffer. And I refuse to let my machinations bring suffering to innocent people. Yes, I admit, some do not share these sentiments, do not believe in noblesse oblige, but I am not one of them." Ismanna felt insulted, yet the knowledge that Marion thought she was one of those nobles explained a lot of her behavior.

"So yes, I will teach you, and I will fight the monsters with you. The people of this land will benefit from my presence. For that is the duty of nobles. Now come here and get under the blankets." With a flick of a wrist, all the ice she conjured dissolved. "You must be cold, and in the absence of a fireplace, I will have to be enough to warm you up."