Noble Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
839 Followers

By the end of the week, Jet was exhausted from his training schedule. He longed to see Astrid. He had seen short glimpses of her in the mansion. They usually passed each other in the hallway or in the formal dining room. Astrid's maid would rush her out of the room as soon as Jet appeared. What little Jet saw of Astrid's beautiful form only whetted his appetite for her. He would lie alone in his luxurious bedroom at night, imagining her emerald gaze and porcelain skin. The memory of her smell was slipping from him the longer he was away from her. He craved every part of her and it was driving him mad. He wanted to kill his guards to get to her. It would be too easy, but he would be risking her safety if he did it. That kept him restrained.

He drifted into a pleasant dream after talking himself out of killing his guards for the fifth time that week. He dreamed that he and Astrid were back in his bunker in the Dead Lands. They had just taken a bath and were lying naked on his bed. Astrid was laughing and squirming as he tickled her inner thighs with his nose. He had been planning to lick her beautiful pink cunt, but he accidentally tickled her in the process. Her laughter and squeals were making his cock ache in a wonderful way, so he kept tickling her until she was breathless. Then he climbed over her and buried his aching cock into her tight warmth. She gasped and sank her fingernails into his arms as he pounded inside her, pleasuring them both. He woke with a start before they finished. His dream induced erection was pressing angrily against his night pants. He cursed to find himself alone again after that enchanting dream. He would have to take care of himself if he wanted to get back to sleep in a timely manner.

Jet was excited when Saturday evening arrived, and Gale brought him a fancy black suit with a red satin waistcoat for the tournament ball. His spirit was dampened when Lord Cole arrived in his room a few minutes later to go over his plans for the evening. He expected Jet to make friendly conversation with all the young high nobles. They were his priority. He was expected to ignore Astrid and treat her like a sister. Jet had an overwhelming desire to punch Lord Cole in the face as he talked down to him. He finally understood the bullshit Astrid had to put up with all her life. The man only cared about what he wanted and who he could use to get it.

The reigning city champion was expected to host the tournament balls. Lord Cole escorted Jet to the Bale mansion in his personal coach. Jet was exceptionally annoyed that he wouldn't get to ride with Astrid. He had been looking forward to it all week. Astrid was scheduled to arrive fashionably late, allowing Jet time to socialize without her distracting-presence. Lord Cole made a few more threats before escorting Jet out of the coach and into the elegant mansion.

Jet paused in the grand foyer and stared in wonder at the champion's home. The mansion displayed the splendor of long lost royal palaces of the Middle East before the Biotech War ended the Information Age. High nobles enjoyed reviving their favorite parts of history. While Lord Cole personally fancied old English palaces, Lord Bale was infatuated with Arabian fairy tales and folklore. His home sported long silk banners on the ceiling and walls. They looked like billowing red, purple, and pink waves overhead before they draped down the walls between towering alabaster columns.

The grand hall was alive with attractive nobles dressed in their finest evening wear. Jet estimated over a hundred nobles were scattered about the room, drinking champagne and eating bite-size appetizers. Seductive Arabian flute-music was playing as beautiful women in colorful concubine garb danced across the floor. They were twirling long bands of brightly-colored silk over their heads. Handsome, shirtless male servants in white pants and gold turbans were carrying trays stacked with food and drinks throughout the room.

"For all my hatred of Lord Bale," Cole began in a hushed voice, "I have to admit he has excellent taste," he grumbled. "There, that's your destination, Jet," he whispered as he pointed across the room at a sitting-nook between two columns draped in red silk. All the young high nobles were gathered there in a square of blue velvet swooning couches.

Jet took a deep breath and strode across the room to greet them. As he stepped into the couched-in nook, the current city champion, Young Lord Adam Bale, stepped forward to greet him.

"Greetings, Contender Jet Ares," Adam announced with a gracious smile as he shook Jet's hand. There was a rigid, unfriendly feel in his handshake. Adam was taller than Jet. He had dark golden hair and lazy blue eyes. There was a natural condescending look about his eyebrows. "Allow me to introduce everyone in your new social circle," he continued as he looked at the small crowd sitting and standing around the blue couches. "You already know Young Lord Alex Glet. He's still on the mend from your last encounter," Adam said with a smirk as he motioned to Alex.

Alex gave Jet a friendly smile as he stepped forward and shook his hand. Jet could tell Alex was moving slowly, thanks to his broken ribs. Alex's hair was light blond, and his eyes were a bright gray. He had a friendly look about him in spite of his muscular build, and his handshake was warm. Alex's demeanor relaxed Jet after the hostility he sensed from Adam.

Young Lord Benjamin Aboline was introduced next. Ben had very dark skin and a slender build. Jet pegged his strongest attribute as speed. His hair was a sharply-trimmed stack of tight black curls over big dark eyes. His demeanor was warm and assertive.

The beautiful noble daughters were introduced next. Jet would have to approach them and kiss their hands in greeting. High noble daughters were not expected to rise from their seats unless they were greeting a city champion. Young Lady Anna Harp, the current female champion, was a beautiful red-haired woman. She was sensually reclined on a swooning couch at the back of the nook, sipping champagne. She wore a tight red evening gown covered in sparkling sequins. It was a modern style in contrast to the more traditional styles worn by the rest of the nobles.

Young Lady Evalin Boham was sitting with Anna's head leaning on her shoulder. They were obviously friends. Evalin was a delicate blonde. She looked too small to be a fighter, but Astrid was also rather small, and she could fight like a hellcat. Lady Charlotte Poplar and Lady Jenny Rostine were sitting on a separate couch next to them. Charlotte had dark skin and rich amber-colored hair pulled up into large curls around her small babyface. Jet thought she was rather adorable. Jenny was pale-skinned like Astrid. Her hair was an auburn red in contrast to Anna's strawberry red. Jenny and Charlotte had the friendliest smiles in the group.

Jet kissed all their hands and told them hello before he stepped over to stand close to Adam. It was proper for him to stand with the noble sons unless a daughter invited him to sit down. Jenny had invited Ben to sit next to her, and Charlotte had invited Alex to sit next to her, filling up their couch. Anna and Evalin were hogging the other couch. There was a free couch for Adam and Jet, but they both preferred to stand over sitting down together.

Jet gulped as everyone's eyes settled on him. He was the mysterious newcomer, and it was time for him to show respect to the party host.

"You have a beautiful home, Lord Adam," Jet began as he turned to him. "Thank you for hosting this fabulous soiree," he said with a smile, remembering the fancy word Lady Moira told him to use.

"Please, just call me Adam, and you're welcome, Jet. I like to keep my enemies close," he laughed as he slapped him hard on the back.

Jet was sure not to move an inch in response to the "friendly" blow, and he was sure Adam noticed. Jet laughed and smiled like Lady Moira taught him. Jet knew Adam would rather see him bleeding on the floor than making friendly conversation with him.

"So, Jet," Anna began, pulling all eyes to her, "have you fucked Astrid yet?" she asked in a casual tone.

Jet's mouth dropped open at her question as Evalin burst into laughter. The bubbly blonde playfully smacked Anna on the head for her rude question. Jet looked at the other young nobles to see them rolling their eyes. He figured he needed to politely answer the terrible question to relax the painful awkwardness it had caused.

"I... um..." Jet stammered as he glanced at Adam's scowl. Astrid had told Jet how much Adam liked her and the meaning behind his secret proposal. "Forgive me, Lady Anna," Jet continued, recovering his composure. "I don't think this is proper party conversation, but no. I have not been intimate with Lady Astrid," he lied.

"Really?" Anna continued as she glanced at Adam's scowl. She knew what she was doing. "Your blush says otherwise," she said with a smirk.

"For heaven's sake, Anna," Charlotte groaned as she shook her head at her, causing her large curls to bounce around her dark babyface. Her elegant demeanor demanded attention, just like Astrid. "Please stop subjecting us to your dirty, one-track mind for a few minutes," she scolded before she turned her large eyes on Jet. "Please, Jet, tell us about your weapon specialization. Do you have any favorites?" she asked before sipping her champagne.

Anna rolled her eyes at Charlotte, but she didn't seem affronted by her scolding.

"Um, no, actually," Jet said with a kind smile in Charlotte's direction. "Hand-to-hand combat has always been my preferred method of fighting," he said while thinking about all the guns he left behind in his bunker. He preferred shooting his enemies, but the nobles didn't need to know that.

"Interesting," Evalin sighed as she pulled her fingers through a lock of Anna's hair, letting the strawberry strands fall carelessly across her own cleavage.

Jet couldn't help staring at Evalin's beautiful breasts as Anna's hair slid between her cleavage. All the daughters' breasts were displayed rather provocatively. They spilled out of the tops of their gowns like inviting pillows, pulling one's gaze away from their beautiful faces. He gulped and turned his gaze across the room, but Anna had already seen the blush rising in his cheeks. Jet was praying Astrid would arrive soon. He felt painfully out of place and longed for her company.

Jet was relieved when Alex began a conversation with Ben about their family combat traditions. Adam casually strolled behind Anna and Evalin's couch and leaned down to whisper to them. Jet noticed their eyes glancing at him now and again, putting him on edge. He was likely the topic of the secret conversation. Adam was smiling when he straightened up again.

"Jet," he announced, "I promised to show the ladies the new gun my father recently designed. It's displayed in his parlor right through that door in the corner. Would you be a gentleman and escort Evalin there while I escort Anna?" he asked as Anna rose from her seat and stepped over to Adam, taking his elbow.

"Um, certainly. It would be an honor," Jet said as he stepped forward to take Evalin's hand. The petite blonde smiled at him mischievously as she stood and wrapped her delicate arm around his elbow.

Their group walked together out of the sitting-nook and through the door in the corner, leaving the elegant party behind them. Jet looked around the small parlor in amazement. Glass display cases lined most of the walls. They were packed full of advanced guns. Velvet covered furniture and marble sculptures of Greek gods softened the sterile feel of the glass cases. The girls sat down on a large burgundy ottoman in the middle of the room and began whispering to each other. Adam waved Jet over to a small glass case on a pedestal in front of the massive bay window that overlooked the front garden. It was night outside, but the garden was well lit like everything else in the city. The glass box held a simple-looking handgun compared to the other weapons in the room.

"This is my father's most recent invention," Adam began as he took a small key from his pocket and began unlocking the glass case.

"It's rather small," Jet noted. "What's so special about it?"

Adam smiled as he lifted it from the case and held it in his hand for a moment. Then he unlocked the safety and set it to automatic fire before pressing the end of the barrel against Jet's forehead.

"You should take the gun from me, Jet," Adam advised. "Or I'll shoot you in the next three seconds."

Jet smirked and slapped the gun out of Adam's hand in a blink. Before it could fly wildly across the room, Jet grabbed it out of the air and pressed it against Adam's forehead. He heard gasps from the ladies as they watched the exchange.

"Hmm, you're skilled with guns. That's telling," Adam mused as he smiled at Jet.

Jet could tell Adam was unnerved by his speed, but not by the weapon pointing at his brain.

"Why are you hesitating, Jet? Shoot me," Adam said plainly.

Jet narrowed his eyes at him. He moved the gun next to Adam's ear and pulled the trigger. There was a click but no explosion.

"That's odd," Jet said as he looked at the gun in confusion.

"Indeed. Allow me," Adam said as he took the gun from Jet, held it next to his ear, and fired it over his shoulder.

The explosion happened that time, sending an uncomfortable ringing through Jet's head. Then a loud CLANG echoed behind him. The bullet had lodged in a decorative iron plate beside the door. The girls were giggling as Jet looked over his shoulder at the plate.

"The gun only works for my father and me. Sensors in our hands unlock it. It has fail-safes and biomarker detectors in case we're being overpowered," Adam explained as he stepped back and pointed the gun at Jet again. "If someone besides a Bale holds it for more than a minute, the gun will explode and take off their hand."

Jet rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"That doesn't change much. I can still take the gun from you and throw it out the window. Then I would snap your neck if I needed to terminate you," he said with a shrug.

"True, but if you violently attack me, the ceiling-mounted turrets will kill you," Adam said with a grin.

Jet looked at the ceiling to discover miniature cannon-domes mounted in the corners. They were all aimed at him. He took a few steps away from Adam, and the little barrels of the cannons rotated to keep track of him.

"Fuck," Jet breathed, feeling genuinely outmatched for once.

"Now you know what you're dealing with. My house, my rules," Adam sighed as he put the small gun back in the case and locked it. "Come enjoy a drink with me, Jet. The ladies promised to entertain us as we chat," he said as he stepped over to the small liquor bar in the corner.

Jet watched as Adam filled two crystal tumblers with honey-colored whiskey and handed one to him. Then he motioned for Jet to sit with him on the leather sofa across from the ladies. Jet felt uneasy as he sat next to Adam on the couch, fearing what they had planned for him. Adam smiled at Anna and nodded, giving her permission to begin the entertainment. Jet watched in surprise as Anna leaned closer to Evalin and pressed their beautiful mouths together. The room suddenly felt stifling as Jet watched the sultry redhead work her tongue into her blonde friend's mouth.

Adam watched Jet with a smile on his face, remembering the first time he saw two beautiful women kissing. He was fifteen when it happened. He had sneaked into a private flesh show hosted by the previous city champion. That spectacular event motivated Adam to become the next city champion. He wanted the power to make the noble daughters perform for him in such a manner.

Jet gulped and felt his pants getting tighter as Evalin reached for Anna's breasts and caressed them. She squeezed the soft white pillows spilling out of her corset before she began unclasping the buckle on the front of the dress that was holding them prisoner. Jet shuddered with tingles and looked at the floor with his heart pounding. He liked and hated how they were making him feel. He didn't want to feel that kind of pleasure from strange women.

"Jet," Adam sighed in annoyance, "don't ignore the beautiful show the girls are performing for us," he scolded. "They kindly agreed to do this for you since you're a contending champion. You're being terribly rude. You haven't even tasted the whiskey I gave you. What are you? A Ruffian?" he scoffed as he turned up his whiskey and drained it.

Jet's heart lurched at his words. He had a feeling Adam would let the ceiling turrets kill him if he knew he really was a Ruffian.

"Sorry, Adam," he sighed as he straightened up and looked at his whiskey. "I'm not used to such opulence... or provocative entertainment. I didn't mean to be rude," he explained and took a sip of his whiskey.

He almost spat it across the room. The brown liquor burned his mouth and nostrils. He choked it down and grimaced as it burned into his stomach. Adam chuckled at his reaction.

"You're surprisingly innocent, Jet, considering you could effortlessly murder everyone in the mansion. You're quite the mystery. I like that," he mused as he smiled at the ladies.

Evalin had freed Anna's plump round breasts from her gown and was aggressively massaging them as Anna opened Evalin's dress. They were eagerly kissing as they undressed each other. Jet watched with his heart pounding as Anna stood so she could finish removing her tight red gown. Evalin followed her example and stood. With a little help from Anna, she removed her corset and underwear. They were soon standing naked in front of the men, but their attention stayed on each other. Anna pulled Evalin into her arms and kissed her passionately as she massaged her soft breasts and playfully rubbed their nipples together. Jet suddenly felt their desire wasn't purely for show. They genuinely enjoyed each others' touch, and the sight of it was making his cock ache.

"They are an item if you were wondering," Adam whispered, confirming Jet's suspicion. "Their parents often keep them apart, but I promised them ample opportunities to enjoy each other if they pledged their loyalty and services to me," he said with a grin.

"Services?" Jet asked as he looked at him with his brow furrowed.

"I'll demonstrate that for you in a minute, but right now, I want you to enjoy their enjoyment. I'll have the turrets shoot you in the legs otherwise. I won't tolerate disrespect in the face of something so beautiful and arousing," he said with a smile as his eyes trailed over Anna's and Evalin's blushing bodies.

Jet sighed and turned his gaze back on the beautiful women, wishing one of them was Astrid. The sudden thought of Astrid kissing another naked woman didn't help the angry throbbing in his pants. It made it ten times worse. He gulped and chewed his lip as he watched Anna push Evalin down on the ottoman. Evalin laughed as Anna pushed her knees apart and knelt between them.

A throb of erotic tingles raced up the center of Jet's body as he watched Anna slide an eager tongue into Evalin's dripping pink cunt. Evalin let out a sensual groan as she ran her fingers into Anna's shiny red hair and pulled it, encouraging her mouth to push harder against her pussy. Anna's tight round ass was pointing at the men. Jet couldn't help noticing her swollen red cunt, peeking at them from between her perfectly round butt cheeks. She was a beautiful and appetizing sight. Jet's body began to ache with want as he watched Anna slide her long white fingers between her own legs and over her swollen lips. She groaned as she sank two fingers into her glistening opening. Jet could see the muscles around her cunt flex as she pleasured herself.

Jet's vision went a little blurry as his heart pounded in his chest. He remembered how good Astrid's hot cunt felt on his cock as he admired Anna's exploration of herself. Her arousal was beginning to drip down the back of her hand as she eagerly fingered herself and hungrily licked inside of Evalin. Evalin had laid back on the ottoman with her beautiful chest rising and falling in excitement. Her legs would twitch ever so often when Anna's nose rubbed against her clit.

chloehunt
chloehunt
839 Followers