Noble Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jet started for him with his fists clenched, but Astrid was fast enough to grab his arm and hold him back.

"Calm down, Jet," she ordered. "He's just taunting you now. He can say whatever he wants about me. It doesn't change anything. Words don't make reality. Our actions define us," she said as she touched his face and coaxed his eyes to hers.

Her touch, words, and emerald gaze calmed him instantly. She had an overwhelming effect on everyone around her. Jet had thought he was biased because he loved her, but he could sense the power she had over her fellow nobles. Adam would never admit it, but he was completely infatuated with Astrid and wanted to own her. The other noble daughters admired and respected her. Astrid was the complete opposite of her father. Lord Cole repelled people while Astrid attracted them. Jet's heart ached with admiration as he gazed at her. He wasn't biased. Astrid was simply spellbinding.

"By the gods," Anna sighed as she smiled at the soft expression in Jet's eyes. "I wish someone would look at me like that."

"Hey, I look at you like that all the time," Evalin huffed.

"You look at me like that when you're horny," Anna said as she rolled her eyes.

"I can't help it if I'm horny all the time," she mumbled.

"Can we get back to planning now?" Adam grumbled. "This is a tournament ball, and I've only fucked one noble daughter so far tonight. My normal record is three," he complained.

Astrid let out a tired sigh before she turned to look at Adam.

"Adam, if you help me deactivate the chip in my neck, Jet and I will be indebted to you, but that doesn't mean I owe you sexual favors. Is there something else we can help you obtain that would make us even?"

Adam sighed and thought for a moment.

"I would like to see all the noble fathers disemboweled," he said tritely.

"Well shit," Astrid said in surprise. "We have more in common than I thought. We can help each other after all."