Noble Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
846 Followers

"This is hard and wonderful to watch," Adam whispered as he readjusted in his seat.

Jet figured Adam was experiencing the same amount of discomfort as he was at that point. Jet was astonished at what he was feeling. His heart was pounding, his skin was flushed and hot, and his cock was aching and twitching. It was uncomfortable and pleasurable at the same time. He wanted to leave the room, but he also wanted to keep watching.

"Mmm, Anna, that's so good," Evalin groaned as she pulled her friend's hair, holding her face tighter against her aching pussy.

Anna groaned at her eagerness as she worked another finger into her own cunt, sending more arousal dripping down her beautiful hand.

"God," Jet breathed as he dug his fingernails into his right thigh, trying to discourage the excessive throbbing in his pants. His racing heart was making him dizzy.

"You're welcome to fuck Anna, Jet," Adam whispered. "She told me earlier she wanted you. Go satisfy yourself," he said with a smile.

"No, thank you. I made a promise. I won't break it," he declared in an even tone in spite of how rattled he felt.

"Wow... you're either very honorable or really stupid," Adam sighed in disbelief. "Whatever, more pussy for me," he said with a shrug before he slid off the couch and knelt on the rug behind Anna.

Jet watched in disbelief as Adam freed his cock from his pants. He pulled Anna's fingers out of her cunt and quickly shoved his throbbing erection into her swollen red lips. Anna groaned against Evalin's cunt as Adam began to shake her body with his thrusts. Evalin chuckled as she looked down at the heated scene. Then she glanced at Jet. He had his hand over his mouth as he stared wide-eyed at their lewd display. He was simply too handsome to ignore.

"Jet, come here so I can suck your cock," Evalin panted. "Or you could fuck my tits if you like," she said with a smile as she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"No, thanks. I'm good," he said with a gulp as he put his hand over his eyes, but he could still hear every racy noise they were making.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the parlor door.

"Jet, could you get that?" Adam panted as he continued to pound into Anna's tight heat. "If it's a young noble, bring them in. If it's anyone else, tell them to leave. You're not allowed to leave, though," he ordered.

Jet cursed under his breath and went to the door. He felt wobbly as he tried to pull it open.

"It's locked," he huffed at Adam.

"The passcode is 1121," he groaned as he squeezed Anna's hips, pulling her harder into his thrusts.

Jet grumbled and punched in the code on the little touchpad under the knob. He heard a click, then he was able to pull the door open. He gasped to discover Astrid standing on the other side. She was wearing a shimmering gold satin gown that, of course, pushed her breasts up in a blush-inducing manner. Her dark hair was neatly pulled up into swirling patterns around her head and held in place with pearl-topped pins. Her emerald green eyes were accented with little sparkling diamonds at the ends of her dark lashes. Her beautiful visage was a shock to Jet's overly-aroused senses. He couldn't even think straight as he drank her in. Her beautiful eyes immediately jumped to the sordid scene on the ottoman.

"By the gods," she breathed as shock came over her face.

"Bring her in and close the door, for fuck's sake. You're killing the mood," Adam grumbled as he glared at them over his shoulder. He was still pounding deep inside of Anna in spite of his distraction.

Astrid quickly pushed Jet back into the room and closed the door behind her. She was all too familiar with the advanced ceiling turrets that adorned every room in the Bale mansion. Adam could simply announce who he wanted shot to activate them. She gulped as she watched the provocative scene in the middle of the room. She had heard rumors about young noble sex-escapades at tournament balls, but she hadn't been able to confirm it until then.

"Sorry, Astrid. I wasn't willingly watching," Jet whispered.

"I figured that," she whispered as she watched the ecstasy on Evalin's face as Anna worked her to orgasm.

Evalin cried out as pleasure tensed her body. She pulled Anna's hair and squirmed against the ottoman as her friend licked hard against her trembling inner muscles.

"That is so fucking hot," Adam groaned as he slowed his thrusting, not wanting to hit oblivion just yet. He was definitely on the edge as he watched Evalin grinding her pussy against Anna's face for a solid thirty seconds. He had never seen a woman orgasm that long before. She was out of breath when she finally came down from the incredible height.

"Fuck, Anna, thank you," Evalin panted with a smile as she relaxed on the ottoman. A light gleam of sweat had appeared on her chest and forehead.

"Mmhmm," Anna groaned as she continued licking up Evalin's extra sweetness.

Adam chuckled as he felt Anna's cunt squeezing and flexing on his throbbing shaft. She was close to orgasm after licking Evalin through hers.

"It's your turn to cry out, Anna. Watch closely, Astrid. I would love to do this to you next," Adam purred as he slid his fingers into Anna's strawberry hair and used it to pull her up on her knees so he could wrap his arms around her.

Anna gasped as he squeezed her breasts and began thrusting into her again. Her head fell back on his shoulder as he wrapped his hand around her throat to hold her steady. Her eyes were rolling back with pleasure as he pounded inside her.

"Wow, don't cum yet," Evalin ordered. "I have an idea," she said as she rotated on the ottoman and let her head hang off the side, bringing her face right up against Anna's crotch. She grabbed Anna's thighs to steady herself before she worked her tongue hard against Anna's clit. Adam's cock was brushing past Evalin's nose and tongue as she explored Anna's stuffed pussy.

"Holy fuck," Anna half gasped and cried as she clutched at Adam's arm. Her whole body was jumping with sharp pangs of pleasure as Evalin's tongue groped her clit and Adam's thick meat pounded inside her.

"Oh my god," Astrid breathed as she backed against Jet. She felt wobbly, tingly, hot, and wet as she watched the ecstasy on Anna's face.

"I know the feeling," Jet whispered as he leaned against a glass display case with a hand over his eyes.

Astrid pulled her eyes away from the champions long enough to observe Jet's disheveled appearance. His hair was mussed, and his face and neck were pink with a blush. Then she noticed his suit. He looked sexy and dashing, clad in black cashmere over a shiny red satin waistcoat and crisp white dress shirt. For her, he was the most beautiful and arousing person in the room. She ached between her legs when she noticed the prominent bulge pressing against his zipper. She wondered how long he had been watching the champion sex-show before she arrived.

"Jet, we may be forced to do something we'll both regret before the night is over. I'm sorry I managed to drag you into this," she whispered as she held his face and pulled his forehead against hers so she could smell his breath and skin. She had been aching all week to be close to him again.

"The only thing I regret is our lack of privacy," he breathed before he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his.

They both groaned in delight to finally taste each others' mouths again. It was a taste so enthralling it made their muscles feel weak and tingly. The heat that had been coursing through Jet for the last fifteen minutes finally found what it truly wanted. His body was almost angry with desire for her. He explored her mouth with his tongue for an exciting moment. Then he pulled away and gazed into her aroused eyes.

"The couch," he breathed as he tilted his head in that direction.

Astrid nodded and hurried over to it with Jet on her heels. He pushed her onto it and climbed on top of her. Heat and tingles ached between Astrid's legs to have Jet's heavy body pressing into hers again. They tasted each others' mouths as they listened to Anna and Adam groaning with orgasms. Astrid reached down and fumbled with Jet's zipper as he sucked on her tongue. She went tingly all over from the strange and arousing sensation. He groaned in delight when she finally wrapped her hand around his rock hard shaft. Her soft hand felt exquisite as it stroked his aching cock.

"I need inside you," he breathed as he gathered her dress's skirt and pulled it up off her beautiful thighs.

Her lacy panties slowed him down for the second it took him to tear them off her body. Then he guided his tip against her hot wet cunt. He paused and took a shaky breath as he massaged his tip against her slippery heat, remembering the first time he felt her seductive warmth in the desert. He watched her emerald gaze as he sank into her. Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened with a soft gasp as he pushed through her inner muscles, opening her up with his hard flesh. He groaned as he held himself deep inside her, feeling her pulse racing against his own.

Astrid shuddered with pleasure as she wrapped her hand around the back of his neck and pulled his lips to hers again. Jet slid his tongue into her mouth as he began to shake their bodies with his thrusts. Astrid grunted and groaned in delight to have him pounding inside her again. The simple carnal pleasure from his thick cock stretching her pussy open and aggressively massaging her inner muscles was addictive. The effect it had on her body was enthralling in spite of its simplicity. She completely understood how it could control people, ruin nations, and bring about new life. The sudden thought of Jet putting new life inside her shocked her with more tingles.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as an incredible orgasm started inside her abdomen where Jet's tip was pounding against her uterus.

She cringed with pleasure and squirmed under him as he stroked her trembling inner muscles with his rock hard meat. Jet bit his lip as he watched the ecstasy on her face and felt the pleasure tear through her beautiful body. He grunted and pushed hard inside her as orgasm raced through his cock, forcing his cum out. He shuddered and groaned as the pleasure continued to play through his muscles, releasing the tension that had built up inside him all week. A beautiful smile came over Astrid's face as she squeezed Jet's cock with her inner muscles. Her cunt was still feeling little aftershocks of orgasm, and she could feel Jet's cock jumping too. He let out a pleased groan as he melted against her and kissed the delicious sweat off her forehead.

"I think I'll nap for a bit," he whispered with a smile. He felt utterly spent.

"Sure, I'll wake you when the party is over," she whispered as she squeezed him tight against her sweaty chest.

"I knew you were lying," Anna sighed in disappointment.

Jet and Astrid turned their heads at the same time to see their company had finished their threesome. Adam and Anna were sitting on the floor with their backs leaning against the ottoman. Evalin was lying on her stomach on the ottoman with her chin propped on top of Anna's head. They had been watching Astrid and Jet as they fucked.

"Um... who was lying?" Jet asked in confusion.

"You were, dummy. You said you weren't intimate with Astrid, but you intimately fucked her brains out at the first opportunity," Anna said as she glanced at Adam's frown.

Astrid gulped as she looked between the champions. Adam was angry at her because he specifically said he wanted to take her virginity. Anna was angry at her because she wanted to marry Adam to get away from her own ass-hat father.

"I... um," Astrid stammered as she tried to think of something to say that might diffuse the situation.

"I wasn't lying," Jet interrupted with a gulp. "I was so aroused after watching you guys fuck. I sorta got caught up in the moment. Then Astrid appeared, and the temptation was too much for me. I forced her to fuck me. She's innocent in all of this. I'm the bad guy here," he declared as he looked at Adam. He was unsettled by the champion's angry glare towards Astrid.

"Oh, please," Evalin snorted. "Astrid was eagerly trying to get your cock out of your pants a minute ago. You weren't forcing her to do anything."

Jet sighed in defeat and looked at Astrid. His heart felt light to be so close to her again, but he feared Adam and his overhead turrets. He couldn't indulge in his desire for her at that moment. He carefully slid out of her warmth and sat up on the couch to make himself decent. Astrid sighed and did the same. It was going to be a long night for both of them.

"So, Astrid," Adam began, "what the fuck is going on?" he demanded.

"Uh, in what sense?" she asked nervously.

"For starters, where did your father really find Jet, and why are you fucking him? I thought we agreed that I would take your virginity. Is Jet a hired mercenary from New Venice or New Rome?"

"I never agreed to let YOU take my virginity!" she said in disgust.

"Astrid, I'm the city champion, and I proposed to you. That is a huge honor, and it implies that you should save yourself for me," Adam explained in a condescending tone.

"That's bullshit!" she snapped.

"Whatever," Adam sighed, shaking his head at her. "You obviously don't appreciate me or my accomplishments. It's good to know who you really are before I marry you."

"By the gods!" Astrid growled through her teeth. "Do you hear how you're speaking to me? You sound like a toddler demanding credit for simply existing in your unearned privilege. You have done nothing for me but offer me something so disgusting I would rather die in the Dead Lands and be eaten by vultures than accept it!"

Jet had to bite his tongue to keep from bursting into laughter at Astrid's declaration, and the fury that came over Adam's face afterward made it three times more hilarious.

"God... your father was right. You're a foolish, spoiled little bitch," he snapped.

"Don't you fucking dare speak to her like that," Jet growled through his teeth.

"And what are you going to do about it?" he taunted.

"Guys! Simmer the fuck down!" Anna bellowed as she climbed out of the floor and sat on the ottoman next to Evalin. "Astrid is right, Adam. I know it hurts your pride to realize it, but it's true," she snapped.

Adam took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he glared at Astrid and Jet. Astrid was surprised that he didn't explode with more rage at Anna's comment.

"Going back to an earlier question," Anna continued, "where did your father find Jet? He fights like a god. I'm almost willing to believe Lord Cole's ridiculous story about him after seeing him fight, but I'm not that foolish. Did he find him in an elite city?"

"No," Astrid laughed, shaking her head. "I found him," she said as she turned her loving gaze on Jet.

"Where?" Adam asked in exasperation.

"She found me in the Dead Lands. I'm a Ruffian," Jet grumbled as he dropped his eyes to the floor in shame.

Everyone's mouth dropped open except for Astrid.

"Oh my god..." Anna whispered as she gazed at Jet. "I want to fuck a Ruffian," she said with a huge grin.

Everyone looked at her funny after that comment. Jet rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Wow, do all Ruffians look like Jet?" Evalin asked with wide eyes.

"No, he's the prettiest one I could find," Astrid said as she scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek.

Jet smiled as he looked into her beautiful gaze. He couldn't bring himself to feel ashamed when she looked at him like that.

"This is bullshit!" Adam snapped. "I'm going to lose my champion title to a fucking RUFFIAN?" he bellowed in growing rage.

"Ah, so you finally admit he's better than you?" Astrid quipped.

"Don't push me, you little bitch," Adam growled.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I rip your lips off your stupid face," Jet yelled.

"Would you and Astrid like to die now?" Adam hissed as he jumped to his feet.

Jet sprang off the couch like a phantom and clamped his hand over Adam's mouth. He hauled him into the corner as all the turrets snapped in their direction. Jet was safely tucked in the corner behind Adam. The champion was his human shield against the turrets. Jet had pulled Adam's head back against the wall so the turret directly above them couldn't shoot down behind his back. Once Astrid got over the shock of what almost happened, she burst out laughing at the look in Adam's eyes. He had placed too much faith in his father's flawed defenses.

"Well, Adam," Anna began, "you should consider hiring Jet to improve your home security," she chuckled.

Adam raised his hands in surrender, but Jet wasn't about to release him until he and Astrid were safe from retaliation.

"Adam, I'm not going to hurt you unless you force me to," Jet warned. "Astrid and I need help. Lord Cole is forcing us to do his bidding so he can take over New Athens. He wants to turn the region into a military state and use it to conquer the continent."

"That's true," Astrid agreed. "He's completely insane."

"I will kill him when I get the chance," Jet said in a low, angry voice. "Ruffians treat stray dogs better than Cole treats Astrid."

"Why haven't you killed him already?" Evalin asked in confusion. "I'm sure you've had plenty of chances."

"I have, but he and Astrid are connected somehow. If Cole dies, Astrid dies. That's what he told me."

"He's using a legacy-death chip on you?" Anna asked with disgust on her face. "Those were outlawed ten years ago. How did your father get one?"

"I don't know. He could be lying to control us, but he put something in my neck after bringing Jet and me home from the Dead Lands. If it's a real LD-chip, I'll die if I try to remove it without deactivating it first, and if my father dies, I die with him."

"Adam," Anna began as she looked at him with her brow furrowed. "Your father invented the LD-chips. Do you know of something we could use to deactivate Astrid's chip?"

Adam nodded the best he could in spite of Jet's death grip on his mouth.

"Oh my god," Astrid said excitedly. "Adam, please help me. If you can get this thing out of my neck, Jet and I can run away, and you can remain the city champion. We'll even kill my father as a parting gift!"

Adam raised an eyebrow at her offer, then he nodded in agreement.

"Okay," Jet sighed as he considered his next move. "I'm going to release your mouth, Adam. If I think for a second that you intend to bring harm to Astrid or me, I will snap your neck and face the consequences. I'm not afraid to die, but I would prefer all of us to get out of this unscathed. Do we have a deal?"

Adam took a deep breath and nodded slowly. Jet could sense he was calm and collected at that point. Adam's pulse had slowed down as they spoke, so he released his mouth and let him straighten up.

"By the gods," Adam grumbled as he shook out his hair and straighten his jacket. "This night started out so well. Let me think for a minute," he sighed as he stepped over to the ottoman and sat next to Anna. "There's some micro-pulse equipment in my father's lab that he uses to deactivate experimental sensors before he removes them. One of those should be able to neutralize an LD-chip. I could sneak you into my father's lab tonight if you want," he said as he looked at Astrid.

"Yes, please, that would be wonderful," she said with a nod.

"Wait a minute," Jet interrupted. "You're suddenly a nice guy now? I do not want you alone with Astrid in this house," he grumbled, not trusting Adam's sudden change in demeanor. He was in survival mode, and that made him more dangerous.

Adam let out an exasperated sigh and rolled his eyes.

"You are something else, Jet," he said as he glared at him. "Did you sense my plan to get Astrid alone so I could fuck all her slutty holes without interruption?"

chloehunt
chloehunt
846 Followers