Noble Elf Slut Alariel Ch. 02

Story Info
Noble elf's public use bargain with human sailors.
7.9k words
4.51
10.2k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

A loud knock came from Alariel's cabin door almost the first thing in the morning. She had slept well while the swan ship had cruised downstream the calm wide river.

"Captain Kurt here, me and the mates want to have a word with you," came a loud shout through the door. Despite his initial bravado, there were no further calls before Alariel dressed up in simple red robes and headed for the deck. She was greeted by most sailors of the ship that were not occupied by tasks, even the ones who should be sleeping.

"You wish to have a word with me?" Alariel voiced with a calm tone. She would be more than able to burn most of the ship in minutes along with anybody on board so she was not exactly worried about any mutinies. Then again that option was always bad for the morale and she was not able to sail the ship alone.

"We were talking and realized that we haven't really been paid the agreed salary for months now," captain Kurt voiced with nodding from the crowd. Only a few of them were taller than the pure elf with a perfectly sculpted beautiful body.

"And the food been worse than usual too," one of the crew offered with a shout and got responded with more nodding and agreeing grunting.

"The deal was, once we get back. I will pay all I owe you with a bonus," Alariel replied with an eye roll. It was clear the humans had simply been blinded by their greed and they thought they had some leverage over her.

"The thing is, we risked our lives on the orc territory in a glorified leisure ship. So the least we should get is a portion of the spoils you got," Kurt said with a low tone and the stares of the crew intensified like in a pressure attack to push the noble elf to agree.

"Not on the table," Alariel declared before even the captain got to mention shares. She was not going to give a single hard-earned gem away even if she would need to abandon the ship in ashes and take the boat to attempt sailing back on her own.

"I got a good feel of those bags. Must be a small fortune in them. Just one gem to each of us and you would still have more than enough for yourself," Kurt kept talking like he ignored Alariel despite the sweating on his forehead. The elf's green eyes were intensifying and a genuine fear of his head bursting into fire filled him.

"The bags are not on the table but we can talk about additional details to your bonus," Alariel replied with a tone that gave little negotiation room. "I can double your contract bonus."

"Sounds reasonable, enough to get a whore each night for a week," one of the crew pondered out loud.

"Don't be dumb. Just one of those gems will get you one of the top whores back at the city for a month," Kurt flared despite his increased sweating on his bearded face. Despite the moral support from the crew, it almost felt like all threatening heat radiating from the fire mage was aimed at him.

"They aren't that expensive before processing into actual magic gems," Alariel shrugged. "And we would spend weeks picking out gems for all of you and still everybody would get a different value. Some might even get something that is a little better than a rock. We can't know before processing."

"Yeah, but all know the value they can fetch from just about any store at the city right about now," first mate John flared. It immediately made Alariel suspect he was the one who had gotten this idea into the captain's head.

"Final offer, I will triple your contract bonus," Alariel voiced while calculating the price she was willing to promise to placate the men. If she sold using the current scarcity of new magic gems at the city-state, after her craftsmen were done with them, just one of the completed jewels might fetch a high enough price to cover the bonus.

"If you flash your tits like you did to the orcs," one of the crew offered despite hiding behind the crowd. It made Alariel's eyes twitch while her mind blanked for a moment. More than vivid memories of her showing her body to the goblins and orcs filled her thoughts. And along it came a rush she would have wanted to ignore that she had been subjected to while walking naked through their camps to and out of the mining warehouse.

"Coming naked like that, I bet she did far more than flashing," another brave hero hiding behind most of the crew shouted. By now it was clear on their faces that some of them had alternative motivations for agreeing to the aggressive negotiations. Even if the ones who had decided to test the waters were not first on the line to be burned into ash.

"The only way that is happening is if you give up on your bonus and be satisfied by the current pay," Alariel shrugged with a taunting grin on her beautiful face. She had said it out on a whim after accidentally trying to calculate her value. If she was going to let orcs fuck her, the least she could do is to let the humans see her if it gave her financial benefits.

"Is that for more than flashing? Just how much more are we talking about?" the previous brave voice from the back of the crowd shouted. Alariel was barely able to suppress the lewd grin that almost showed on her face from the memories of her bouncing on the orc chief's cock while being stared at by a large crowd of the green brutes. Though there was no way she would start the bargain from something like that.

"Dance around the mast naked for a quarter-hour, I bet you can't buy a dance like that from a noble elf in any brothel," Alariel pondered. At the same time, she was trying to figure out just how much she would save and how much she would be willing to offer. She knew from experience the human sailors would tell all kinds of fucked up stories about her regardless so it would not matter if she could benefit from it.

"No amount of naked elf skin is worth that bargain, no matter how rare," John smirked and most of the crew grunted or nodded in agreement. Though some were clearly thinking about their options.

"Set up a gloryhole, I can jerk all of you once, that should be special enough considering who it is," Alariel offered while memories of what the orcs had done to her kept filling her mind. There was a small but growing part of her that kind of wanted to go back to just have a bit more of raw green meat that she wanted to suppress. But right now humans were the only option present.

There was sudden loud whistling on the deck and some nodding. But not everybody looked satisfied. So there were several more rounds of bargaining that went from anywhere between private lapdances to gangbangs on the deck. All the while Alariel's arousal from all the dirty options was making her own body turn against her mind. Like how bad it would be if she fucked all the humans just this once, it might even be enough to make her forget the orcs... at least for a while.

"Okay, final options, one gem each or public use cumdump for the whole duration of the return trip without bonus," first mate John irked like he had the winning cards. The crew looked extremely excited about this offer and just from the grins on most of their faces Alariel knew they did not really want the gems. She might have denied any kind of gangbangs before but now her body was almost screaming her to accept even this depraved offer. Not to mention the rest of the crew would pressure John to accept if she agreed.

"Fine," Alariel flared while her brain overheated with vivid images. Due to just the sheer amount of time she had gotten to spend with the male sailors during the years she had read more than one book about fucking them. Though still, she had agreed almost by reflex without really thinking. But now that she had done so, it suddenly felt like the cheapest way to get what she wanted.

"Good, now... why are you stripping?" John uttered while Alariel opened some buttons from her dress.

"I don't want to get another robe ruined. I will be back in a moment," Alariel muttered while walking back into her cabin. Wide but confused grins were spreading on the crew's faces. Even John had one.

Behind the closed door, Alariel froze to stare at herself from a mirror for a moment. Her face was heavily blushed and a single drop of rain or something had spilled down her cheek since it definitely was not her saliva.

"W-why did I agree to that? What did I think? Their filthy human cocks... using me... using me to pay their bonus," Alariel panted while removing her robes. "I'm their bonus... I'm the bonus to a bunch of... sweaty human sailors with... tanned muscles."

Only moments later, every pair of eyes dilated when naked Alariel marched to the deck even without her tiara. The only things she wore were a magic string to tie her hair into a ponytail and a pair of simple shoes.

"So here I am, public use cumdump and all that," Alariel voiced while trying to suppress her heavy breathing. Hands were covering her pussy and nipples like she was pretending to have decency despite what she had agreed to. Her words and bare form was enough to send most of the crew into a mindless single direction charge since they were not going to miss their chance to defile the willing beautiful elven noble.

"Order, we will have order, I will not have a fucking orgy tilt this ship," Captain Kurt boomed with enough authority to stop the charge on its tracks. "First Mate, help her into the stairs to ensure order... during public use of Lady Alariel."

"My lady, please lay through the fifth step. I will get you a pillow... to have better rest on the barrel," John voiced while pointing at the steep stairs leading to the quarterdeck. Behind it was several tightly packed barrels that were protected from the sea by an elevated wall that flanked the outer side of the stairs.

"You have a system?" Alariel irked with thin lips. Even if she had agreed to it, she was not going to look happy about it. If she could have her way, none of these sailors would ever learn she actually enjoyed even a moment of anything they would do to her.

"When bringing whores on board while in port," John replied. He was taking off his jacket and laid it on the fifth step clearly as a mark where the elf was supposed to go. The relatively low height would force her to spread and bend her tall legs a bit but still be high enough to give good access to her nether holes.

"You have fucked whores on my ship?" Alariel asked even as she walked towards the designated spot. Her graceful movement was watched like a show in itself and several whistles seemingly echoed in the air. Especially the bouncy movement of her perky ass that made more than one sailor drool.

"Is that going to be an issue now?" John irked. His hands were presenting the laid down coat in an almost mocking manner. For the moment the crew was calmed down by getting the full enticing view from behind of Lady Alariel even as the excitement of getting to actually touch her was making their heartbeats audible to the elf's keen ears.

"Fifth step was it?" Alariel asked and bent down. She barely managed to get her breasts through the gap and without cushions, the top of the barrel was not exactly comfortable. Though now her rear was presented to the deck with invitingly spread and bent legs.

"Once the crew gets their, eagerness under control, we can think of alternative positions," Kurt came to mutter next to Alariel. The familiar calm tone did little to distract her from the pressuring sensation of knowing some of the crew might now realize her clit had already gotten a bit swollen and pushed through her tight vulva even in this position.

"I don't care, use me how you want," Alariel flared and flipped her head to look at the cover wall behind the barrel. Though only a moment later John had found a blanket and a fluffy large pillow and she laid her torso on it.

"We use the order in the shift lists, no excess crowding to block the stairs entirely," Captain Kurt kept instructing while John set up a curtain to block the tops of the barrels like Alariel needed a bit more privacy. Though her shapely legs and ass had none along with the holes the noble elf tried to stop from twitching before someone would actually start using them.

"Won't she get pregnant if we put it in raw?" one of the crew shouted. Whores were usually infertile one magical way or the other but nobles were usually not.

"Don't worry, I'm purging all you put in with fire," Alariel exclaimed from her partially hidden spot. Despite the invitation of her spread legs and tight pussy her words made the crowd suddenly hesitant. Most humans had at least one or two personal tales about the elven nobility demonstrating their notable magical powers in some awe-inspiring or horrifying ways.

"So who's first? I promise it won't hurt," Alariel shouted through the sudden silence with an irk. She was suddenly hoping the humans would start using her before her increasingly aroused body would force her to beg them to start.

"If you burn my cock, the deal is off," the one who had been getting first in the line stated.

"Makes sense," Alariel mused with a tone that did not cause extra confidence. Though she did sway her ass in the air for a bit hoping someone would take the bait. Even now she felt how the lukewarm sea wind was teasing her already soaked pussy and it would only take moments for at least one drop of transparent juices to drip down her thigh giving away her arousal.

"Only brave men find treasure," another guy voiced and rushed past the line. None stopped him but instead watched him with interest in case this was some devious trap the bored noble elf had come up with.

One strong sailor hand grabbed Alariel's rear cheek while he jousted his tip into her vulva. He did not waste time to thrust in and in moments sounds of loud slaps washed through the deck. Once he had gone in he had not held back.

"It's not burning, it's fucking wet like a seasoned whore... apologize for my language, Lady Alariel," the sailor using the noble elven pussy like a cheap gloryhole loudly voiced. It triggered a loud cheer as many eyes watched him go.

Alariel gritted her teeth really hoping she would not let out even one sound that would come even close to a moan. Her body had accepted the human manhood with ease and her elastic elven walls were even adapting to his shape.

"You better enjoy this since this is never going to happen again," Alariel flared with a sudden rush of anger. Her words were almost more to her own body than to the men eagerly waiting for their turn. Her pussy was pulsing to the relatively soft human cock like it was something to be enjoyed and not be disgusted by.

"We will... thank you Lady Alariel," the crew shouted in almost unison. It made a tingle go through the elf's body and her pussy walls convulsed around one of the first human cocks that had ever had the honor of entering her.

There had never been any real benefit for Alariel to trade with a lower-class human. Even the manhood that was shaping her elastic walls right now felt coarser than an elven cock. Like it was simply a more barbaric and less refined cousin of the silky elven peers. Though it did not mean she was not getting enjoyment from it but the human was definitely getting more than her. At least during the short time he lasted.

"Ooh fuck, I'm cumming into an actual noble elf," the human's words jolted Alariel from what was going to happen into what was currently happening. Loud slaps were pumping raw semen into her womb that could make her bear infertile half-elves if she did not do something about it.

The magical fire Alariel lit in her womb only made her feel hotter as her walls squeezed on the cock like to milk all he had to give in to her core. Saliva spurted through her teeth while suddenly her greatest wish was not to moan.

"High-class Lady Alariel, truly a high-class cunt," the sailor declared while suddenly pulling out. He even gave a loud slap to her ass like to show there was no danger but pleasure here. Alariel sighed in relief as she hoped to be able to hold back any moans if all of them were this low in stamina.

Cum that had not managed to enter the purgatory of the elf's womb was trapped by her tight vulva. For a moment there was like a waiting pause to see if any would come out on its own. But it lasted only seconds before the real first in the line stepped forward.

"My turn Lady Alariel," the next in line declared, this time there was way less fear in his eyes as he hastily jousted his length into the semen filled pussy. Like before, the elven walls adapted perfectly to his shape and clamped on him to make pulling out almost harder than thrusting in despite the extra lube that spurted out a bit from his first thrust.

"Welcoming my cock with warm love," the human playfully grinned while he felt up all Alariel's elven walls had to offer. Even as he swayed his hip to stir her pussy with his notably sized cock he was resisted by the tight opening in every direction despite the elasticity. Not to mention the pure joy of the magically heated soaked hole was giving him in the sea breeze.

"I could never love a human cock, even orcs have better," Alariel flared while the memories of orc meat and the filthy human slums of the city-state filled her. Though she had no idea why her aroused mind would dig up such memories like it wanted to humiliate her. To make it clear to her noble mind just what kind of creatures were defiling her noble body while causing her pleasure.

"What was that now Lady Alariel? You prefer an orc over a human cock?" the human taunted while he let his rough hands slide up Alariel's sides between the stairs. He felt up her stomach while he began quickly moving his hip like a rabbit. The sounds from it were fast and loud and his cock suddenly began drilling her in a feral manner.

"I do not," Alariel flared as her mind suddenly understood what she had said. Even if most humans were poor and filthy, orcs were still brutish monsters that could not even be used as proper slaves.

"Too late, we all heard how you love orc meat," John irked and loud laughter made Alariel's body tremble. Despite it making her aroused she did not truly like where this was going so she had to protest.

"It was an accident, I love human dicks far more than any green brute's big fat cock, even as both disgust me," Alariel exclaimed and even swayed her hip like to prove to the cock in her she loved it. Though the human's rapid thrusts made her quickly stop to prevent even any potential moaning.

"Methinks lady protests too much, she must really enjoy raw sailor meat," yet another human shouted with even more laughter. In Alariel's heated mind she was unable to realize that anything she would now say would be discounted by the wet slurping slaps from her pussy.

"This is nothing but trade, I'm just paying your bonus with my body. The least I can do is enjoy it," Alariel explained while her brain went into full overheat mode. She had just confessed something she had wanted to hide the most and she really wanted to take it back.

"Hear that? Lady Ariel is enjoying to be our public cumdump," John declared. He was leaning into the support pillar of the stairs. Alariel could easily reach him with her hand. If she wanted to that is.

"I'm not enjoying this, you filthy smooth ear humans disgust me. I would never let you touch me if you didn't coerce me to this," Alariel flared even as another dose of fresh semen was shot to the purgatory of her womb. This one came really close climaxing her just from the fast pressure rubbing of the cock.

"Are you saying your body has less value to you than a few raw gemstones," John irked. He reached his hand past the curtain he had set to feel up the smooth elven back. Alariel had no place to hide on top of the barrels so she had no choice but to feel aroused from the intruding touch. Even saliva rushed on her lips from the passing thought he would make her swallow his filthy sailor meat.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers