Noble Elf Slut Alariel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she's a pubic use cumdump, that just happens to do the job of a whore better than any whore," the man milking his length inside the noble elven hole commented.

"Yes, I'm just public use, I'm not doing this for money... I mean I'm public use because money but not," Alariel began to stutter as she realized what she was saying made no sense. She concluded the constant swaying and cocks were really starting to mess with her mind so she decided to stop talking yet again.

"Ooh fuck, your cock broke Lady Alariel," one of the sailors commented but he stood up and slapped his own manhood on her face. He kept doing it until she took it in her mouth and began to suck it like sweet candy.

"There there, have your daily dose of my cock and calm down," the sailor voiced while gently stroking Alariel's blond silky hair that was still on a ponytail. The men loved playing with it while she served their cocks and some even used it to sway her.

"Third time today but damn Lady Alariel, just looking at you like this keeps making me hard even if I have barely any semen to give," the man releasing his watery seed into the elf's pussy declared. It made her glad her mouth was blocked or she might have accidentally thanked him again.

"There, now it should hang right," a sailor who had been working with a piece of wood and rope announced and stood up.

"Public Use Elf, Human Sailors Only," was engraved on the piece of wood in two rows.

"Give me that," the sailor holstering his dick on Alariel's mouth voiced and grabbed the highly improvised rope necklace sign. He helped it on Alariel's head and even cleared her ponytail from it before taking his cock out.

"What does a noble lady say when they get a gift?" the sailor asked with a grin while tapping his saliva coated cock to Alariel's cheek. He was clearly not letting her take it back in before she said the words the sailors kept trying to make her say after her first slip up. Though now she knew they were not going to give up before she did.

"Thank you," Alariel muttered but it was good enough for the sailor who let her suck his cock again.

"Well, time for my thank you gift. Been thinking your feet my whole shift," the sailor who had been adjusting the rope announced. Alariel's feet were tied together below her nether holes just for those who wanted to use them too. Their silky but durable skin was coated with dried semen but still, the sailor began rubbing his cock into them.

Alariel was only able to resist giggling because of the cock in her mouth. It made her glad since last time she had openly laughed when one of the creepier sailors had licked her feet clean.

By the time the ship reached the city-state, Alariel did not even notice how her crew kept fucking her for an extra day at the port. But eventually, she managed to transport the raw gemstones from the ship's vault back to her workshop with the cheap price of her body and most of her noble elven pride.