Noble Elf Slut Alariel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't understand, I can't let my house fall. It has lasted for a thousand years, the legacy must be preserved," Alariel declared. She really hoped the humans would buy the lie she had told herself for decades. Though part of her hoped she would believe in it again instead of accepted she was just a deranged pervert.

"I'm sure your ancestors would be proud knowing the current head of the Goldshine family is whoring herself to humans and orcs," John kept irking even as his hand had a gentle caress. It was not as bad as an insult as it might have been to others since Alariel knew her family line had been big fans of orgy mansions and fucking paid servants was only a little different from this in her adjusted mind. But there was one word that bothered her that she needed to refute.

"I'm not a whore, I'm just trading sexual favors for benefits," Alariel uttered while a group of sailors watched cum ooze from her presented pussy. She had not fully noticed when the man had pulled out but he had done it in such a way that let her gape enough for a moment to spill.

"Leave poor lady Alariel alone if she says she likes human cock more than orc cock. We should believe her," the man who came for Alariel next declared and inspired some laughter from the nearby crowd. Especially when he quickly slapped a familiar tune with her rear cheeks.

"At least once we are done with her, all holes in her body will be accustomed to raw human meat," John voiced as he saw the next cock to be forced into Alariel's ass. It made her grit her teeth while hoping that no sound indicating any enjoyment would escape her lips while that shameful place was used.

"Not even lubed, Lady Alariel sure has a well-trained ass, to take me this well," the human commented while Alariel's elastic elven opening let him slide with almost magical ease despite the ring-entrance clamping on him hard.

"You perverse base humans make me sick," Alariel flared. But even as she spoke she hoped the cock-owner would not touch her cum stained clit that was throbbing hard as a sign of her arousal. If she would climax now, everybody would think it was from her ass.

"Haven't you heard? Our Lady here got through all the elf cocks in the city-state and got so bored she moved to orcs and now humans," John loudly declared like to answer the man deeply holstering in Alariel's ass while ignoring her.

"I did not, only a fool would not get all benefit from lustful creatures controlled by their erections," Alariel announced while loud hip slaps hitting her ass echoed her words. She even closed her eyes and jaw tightly shut but it only made the pressure feel stronger in her.

"Fuck this elf ass, call me a fool and squeeze me tighter," the sailor grunted and gripped the wooden stair a step higher from Alariel's ass while staring at her bare lower back. Slowly but surely the crew all around the deck began clapping a rhythm for his hip.

Alariel jerked when hot liquid dripped on her ass cheek. It did not need much imagination from her to realize the sailor had spat on her while using her opening to milk the base of his shaft. Despite the loud slaps from his quick hip movement, the way he was doing it would grant him longer stamina than with full thrusts. Especially since the tightest part of her ass was the entrance.

The fact Alariel had masturbated many times while thinking about the sailors spatting on her was not lessening her arousing disgust. Even now in her cabin, there were several books she had read about human sailors rebelling and using the elf ship captain and officers like sex slaves. In all of them, they had been forced with some weird anti-magic thing that did not really exist but right now Alariel was committing something far more perverse all her powers intact.

"This is some sickness, it has to be... the orcs infected me with something... or was it that councilor," Alariel silently muttered despite knowing it was just her perverted body, like it had always been. But the more she enjoyed the deranged things that were happening, the more the noble lady was sure her flesh had been corrupted by something. There was no way she should be enjoying such acts with humans and orcs more than other elves.

Saliva burst through Alariel's gritted teeth due to her ragged and wet breathing. Even with all the arousal building up to this moment there was no way her cumming from her ass was normal. At least she hoped it was not normal when her swollen pussy was not able to take more and it squirted between the sailor's legs to the deck. It was welcomed by a loud cheer from the crowd all the while her elven walls kept convulsing in a strong feral climax that was fed by the pressure from her ass.

The sailors did not even bother cleaning up Alariel between taking turns on both of her tight holes. Some even swapped between them like they wanted to experience both. But as the time went by, the less Alariel was letting herself think and she simply stared with a glazed grin at the wooden side wall of her small enclosed space.

But no matter how hard the sailors used her, Alariel's elven holes did not loosen up. Not even when it became clear round two had started with some who had gotten their cocks hard again. Though then the rain began landing on Alariel's cum and saliva stained rear.

"Set up the water collectors," the captain's voice boomed on the deck. "And take Lady Alariel to wash up and rest in her cabin."

Soon two men came and began dragging Alariel out of her resting place between the stair steps. She did not resist even as they supported her to stand while groping her body more than they would need to. She was far too occupied by the hot semen that was especially filling up her tight ass.

"Not so fast," John boomed and came to stand in front of Alariel. She did not even bother looking up from his feet like he was not worth it. Though she also realized he had not touched her with his cock yet.

"Just let her rest, there is a day tomorrow too," Captain Kurt declared from the quarterdeck.

"Not what we agreed, so what say you Lady Alariel, you going to stick to the deal and stay public use nonstop?" John asked while reaching to force eye contact from Alariel's jaw. He and both of the sailors were a bit shorter than the well-shaped pure elf.

"Just use me, I don't care. I'm not liking this, do what you want, I'm not giving any gems," Alariel voiced while trying to sound as calm and not aroused as possible. She hoped none of them would notice her throbbing clit that seemingly kept convulsing her pussy like demanding more cock. The fact her body seemed to get hungrier the more she got did not make her happy at all.

"Hear that, tie her to the mast and wash her," John ordered while giving way to the two sailors to move the elf that was almost letting them carry her.

"You feel really hot, must be a fire mage thing. So little cooling off should not be an issue," the sailor left of Alariel breathed into her ears. One of his hands was holding her ass while the other supported her torso.

"Be sure to be gentle with that rope even though that seemingly silky elf skin of hers is as thick as orc's," John instructed while Alariel was made to stand against the central mast. The incoming rain was enough to calm down her knob in combination with the longer break from the stream of cocks.

"It's not... it's just more durable than ordinary mortals," Alariel muttered even though she had decided to ignore the humans multiple times. The less she spoke, the less likely it was for the short-lived humans to discover how much her body was enjoying being defiled by them.

"Be sure to lift her breasts with the rope so they can be used to gather water," John further instructed while observing the event from a distance.

Alariel tried to look as uncaring as possible while a rope was loosely spun around her torso. It basically did only two things, seemingly locked her hands against her sides and lifted her breasts up a bit to block her vision down her body. It took barely seconds for her immortal elven skin to adapt to the mild tingling from the rope and she soon barely felt it. Especially since the downpour was getting increasingly intense on her bare but magically heated fire mage skin.

At no point had the fire in Alariel's womb died away and it alone was heating her body enough to make her breathing form mist. Though a keen eye might have noticed her whole body was forming a bit of it in the rain.

The two sailors who had skillfully tied Alariel immediately began admiring their handiwork while warming their cold hands on her skin. One of them was even brazen enough to feel up her inner thighs that now dripped with semen on top of what had already dried there. Though he did not block the rain and used it to scrub her clean.

"Get your dirty hands off of our lady," John shouted with a grin and waved the two sailors away.

"First Mate?" one of them asked with a head tilt even as he backed away from the bound elf with one last feel of the highly erect nipple of her left breast. The quick twist almost made Alariel gasp so she gritted her teeth shut while trying to hide any tilted smiles with a fake frown.

"Our Lady deserves someone with experience to clean her noble maiden body," John declared and even Alariel's head tilted to a quick smile along with the laughing sailors.

"Sure, if you say so," the sailor grunted and spat to the deck before going to his duties. The spot it landed was only inches from Alariel's' feet but she had already become more than accustomed to saliva being aimed at her.

Meanwhile, John dropped his pants and embraced Alariel to a hug that heavily pressured her rope-lifted breasts. His jacket was still on the stairs where he had left it under the elf and his sailor shirt was soaking wet. So he could use some of the magical warmth radiating on the elf's skin.

"In case you did not notice, I haven't used you yet," John voiced close to Alariel's ears. She tilted her head away but it only helped him to breathe on her neck. He even gave it a quick wet kiss in the lukewarm rain that was going to bother him far more than the fire mage.

"I wanted to have my first time with a noble elf a bit more close and personal," John kept voicing. Alariel did not bother replying to him and instead tried to suppress the almost disturbing amount of arousal in her body. Having her body rubbed with rainwater in such a way was almost so perverse her mind was barely able to comprehend it.

"Ooh, and the captain hasn't either. You know he respected you right? And now you look like nothing but a whore to him I bet," John kept talking while exploring Alariel's tall elven body. "I bet nobody on the ship can ever look at an elf the same way before, all they will now see are dirty pent-up whores who are just waiting for an opportunity to be fucked by any cock."

"I did not cause any of this, just use me for your pleasure and give the next one some room," Alariel flared and was rewarded by John backing away and reaching to drink fresh rainwater from the top of her breasts. Almost like he had planned it when he told them to have her perky breasts pushed up.

Alariel saw from the corner of her green eyes how thirstily John drank from her bosom. The rain was getting increasingly intense so almost just licking her skin was enough to get some to his thirsty lips. Though he still found time to playfully feel up her breasts.

"So caring, I sure love tall women, you being an elf is only a small side bonus to me," John mused once he was done with all of the water that had accumulated so far. Alariel tried to ignore him again even as he pushed his decent-sized cock between her thighs. It curved against her nethers and John positioned to make her kiss his shaft with her vulva.

John gave a hard hug around Alariel that pressed her breasts while she once again escaped a kiss by tilting her head. It gave him the full reign over her neck once again as her hair was still tied to a ponytail.

"I never thought a noble elf would ever subject themselves to this, you sure must love your raw gems," John taunted between his wet neck kisses. He kept sucking her skin from the fresh rainwater like some special sweet juice. Though he still focused enough to keep slowly fucking her thighs and vulva.

"Or are you just a dirty whore who loves sex as much as men," John whispered and Alariel's lips almost gaped to give a positive reply. But there was no way she would let herself admit that to a human. Especially since this was far more than just sex, this weird genital kiss was something she had done many times but never in a way that was this perverse. Even her clit was throbbing hard just from this next level of degeneracy.

"You are just my paid servants, that can't even pleasure their master properly, pathetic," Alariel voiced an alteration of something she had heard one of the councilors say to a group of human sex slaves that had disappointed him. That night she had spent sucking his cock while making sure he would grant her loan guarantees for her failing workshop.

"Are all elves really sick degenerates like you or are you special?" John asked while again threatening a kiss with his lips. Though in the end he was satisfied just by licking the flowing rainwater from Alariel's cheek. Her heated skin was making it warm and her hair dripped it with a steady stream.

"I could kill all of you in seconds, this is only happening because I let it," Alariel flared. Her throbbing clit was sliding against the cock between her thighs and she was glad the rain was hiding her own wetness.

"That my lady, only makes this so much sweeter," John replied. "My beloved sick degenerate elf."

Alariel gritted her teeth but really did not want to glorify the human even with a retort. He was clearly going far beyond anything decent in an attempt to humiliate her. Attempt that was only adding to her arousal.

"I made you steam?" John exclaimed and only then Alariel realized the water was starting to evaporate from her skin. There was a limited connection between emotions and magic and most of her training had been to sever it as well as possible.

"Just admit it, you love being fucked," John exclaimed and really began thrusting Alariel's vulva in a way that threatened penetration. "Fucked by beings you could kill in seconds but you won't."

"What are you trying to do?" Alariel flared while her breathing was turning increasingly ragged and heated yet again. Even without penetration, the deranged lust aimed at her from this human was enough to cause her more shameful arousal. Though the fact, he kept leveraging her clit with his cock definitely added to it in a more direct way.

"Take all I can out of an opportunity... to play with the body of a willing noble elf," John explained with an almost evil grin. "You said this is never going to happen again so even if you were to change your mind... I'm going to make sure I and the crew are getting so much enjoyment out of you... and stories, so many vivid and detailed stories."

Alariel's eyes tilted just from thinking just what kind of tales her actually fucking the sailors would inspire when after the trips she had not done so the fables had been already pretty graphic. They would paint her as the most deranged creature that had ever existed and just thinking about it made the noble elf tremble a bit with a tilted smile. Though as John grinned like he had caused it she tried to get it under control.

"I'm loving this so much, despite how much you heat me up my balls are almost frozen stiff. I might be able to keep going for hours," John voiced. It made Alariel realize his voice was showing signs of coldness and his lips and face were a bit blue. Though it did not hinder the hunger his cock was trying to part her vulva as wide as possible.

"Tell me, do you want me to cum or do you want me to keep going?" John asked. He breathed mist to Alariel's neck and she saw how most of the sailors on the deck were breathing small clouds.

"Do what you want, I don't care," Alariel flared. Even if John would freeze to death in the rain that was getting colder it would only mean one less person needing salary once they got to port. Though then Alariel realized how odd the sudden spike in freezing was. Several options came to her mind and none were that good. Especially when the rain was not turning to snow.

"Sea dragon on starboard," came several shouts from the spotters almost simultaneously. But there were no alarm bells as it would only serve to agitate the dragon even more, so the shouts kept echoing down the deck until sailors with magic-tech rifles began coming to the deck.

John did not even need a command to untie Alariel and she headed straight to the side the spotters were pointing at. A large blue creature was sliding in the water in a distance that was barely visible in the rain. The feral dragon had spotted a target and it was using its inherent ice magic to test its reaction and to slow it down. Though as Alariel began pointing the dragon with her finger and charging up a targeted blast of raw heat it almost immediately dived down in a hurry.

"One of the smart ones," Alariel mused and let her magic discharge as she knew the dive from a feral dragon was a sign it had decided the prey was not worth the trouble and had fled. There was a loud cheer from the crowd as an actual fight with a sea dragon would be troublesome and might even damage the ship or at least get a few of them killed.

Even as the temperature kept rising Alariel kept observing the water and trying to spot any magic spikes while leaning into the railing. But then hands grabbed her hip and John slammed his cock into her pussy with a loud slap.

"You almost forgot something," John irked while Alariel stared into the water. Her body was extra heated from the magic she had almost used and the coldness of the human's hands almost made her shiver.

"For Lady Alariel," John shouted while really making his hip slaps loud. Alariel gripped hard on the railing while she spread her knees and adjusted her hip to give the man better access.

"For Lady Alariel," the crew excitedly echoed. Some even began again clapping a rhythm for the thrusts.

"Ooh fuck me," Alariel flared loudly enough for the nearby crew to hear. Though most of her frustration came from the fact she wanted the next guy to take over. Even though most of them talked dirty or spat on her, John was somehow managing to be the one she was least proud to be aroused by.

"For fucking Lady Alariel," John declared and the crew cheered.

"Just cum already," Alariel muttered and only seconds later she felt the shot of raw semen assault her inner gate. Even though only the sea saw the grin on her face it did not make her happy at all.

** * **

Once the skillful sailors had started, it did not take long for them to take the rope-play with Alariel to the next level. She had been tied to horizontally hang from the roof of the mess hall in a fetal position while hugging her knees. Balanced in such a way that both her rear holes and mouth were easy to use at the same time. The ropes were connected to the roof and support pillars in a way that would let the crew adjust Alariel's height and alignment with relative ease.

Dues to Alariel's elastic elven skin, she had already adapted to the ropes and barely felt them. Though the fact she felt like she was floating in the air did not do much to lessen her mental confusion. Especially when constantly surrounded by cheerful and chatting sailors.

"Any chance we can get half the pay always like this, we would save a fortune on whores," the sailor currently making Alariel sway on his cock mused. He gripped the support rope and made her slide along his shaft. Like a toy for his pleasure.

"I'm not going to start competing on that market, just support your local whores," Alariel muttered. She did not know what it was but she kept giving retorts to the cheerful sailors even though she constantly kept telling herself to stop speaking before she would admit any sort of enjoyment.