Noble Elf Slut Alariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Chief Hunk," a large green orc declared. It did not take even as second for Alariel to realize that every orc in the hall was naked with suddenly growing cocks. They were sturdy and veined but oddly enough they seemed to be within the same size category as the goblins. Though the sizes better fitted the bulky orcs than the short muscular green males.

"It's my honor to finally meet you, I'm Alariel..." she voiced but suddenly did not want to use her full name out of shame.

"So, you the elf whore who wanted to meet me," Hunk boomed with a brutish grin on his tusked mouth. His pointed green ears looked even more hideous on him than on the goblin. Like this feral monstrosity was just an over-sized green elf that had been born from a demon.

"I'm here just to talk trade... I wish to acquire stones from the mines," Alariel uttered while staring at the ridiculously firm orc cock with bulged veins. The green skin on it looked like it had a muscle tone.

"You are here to negotiate? Very well, you may remove your clothing when ready," Hunk voiced echoed by laughter and grunts.

"Excuse me?" Alariel uttered even as the words did not exactly come as a surprise from the naked orc with erect manhood pointed at her. At that moment she was convinced they had stripped down just to gangbang her.

"You see, I have this issue of your kind sending back the last negotiator we sent to you in parts with a note saying you never want us to contact you again," Hunk voiced and the laughter in the room stopped.

"I'm sorry?" Alariel voiced. She tried to think of ever hearing such a thing but at least it had never been mentioned to her even as she had sucked out all possible information from the counselors.

"So many of my kind think there is a lot of room to improve in the relations so if you wish to talk the least you could do is to follow our clan's ways and strip down to talk to show your sincerity," Hunk voiced and the hall exploded into laughter. "Unless of course, you wish us to follow the customs your kind have set."

"You want to humiliate me?" Alariel stuttered.

"Do any of us look humiliated? Also, I heard you sucked off a goblin to meet me. If you are satisfied with that, you are free to leave," Hunk smirked with even more echoing laughter from the orcish audience. Alariel's eyes dilated from shock as she realized what she had done and how it had felt. Even now just thinking about the firm green rod in her hands was making her body tingle in arousal.

Alariel closed her eyes and moved her hands to untie the buttons and knots of her robes. She was able to hear the heavy breathing of the orcs and their excited grunts. As she did not want to give them a prolonged show, she quickly took off everything to hold them in her hands.

"Does this satisfy you?" Alariel stuttered while staring into the pile of clothes that she was holding to cover her front. Though it definitely was not enough to cover the sides of her breasts and back.

"For now, place your clothes at the back wall with the rest. You can keep the tiara, it suits you," Hunk instructed and Alariel quickly did as she was told. She could have sworn she was feeling the stares of the orcs on her skin as she moved. Especially her ass and thighs were getting assaulted by a pressuring sensation.

When Alariel came back to stand in the middle of the hall there was a moment of silence. She stared at the stone floor in front of her while every orc examined her body. Even as she crossed her hands above her nethers it was clear she had shaved pubes and that the area was redder than most of her skin.

"So, let's talk first, why are you here?" Hunk asked to Alariel's surprise. She had been more than sure the orcs would just proceed to ram their cocks into her but none of them had moved to approach her.

"I wish to acquire some of the rocks from the mine you now possess. Ideally, a permanent treaty of extraction," Alariel explained going straight to the point. Even as none of the erect cocks around her were getting closer it definitely felt like it to her. Not to mention her naked state was making her feel strange things she had never felt even as she had done naked group plays with the elven councilors

"And I want a willing elf to bounce on my cock," came the reply from Hunk.

"Excuse me?" Alariel uttered even as the words definitely did not come as a surprise to her.

"You can have as many rocks the elfs like from my mines as long as you bounce on my cock while saying you love fucking orcs," Hunk voiced with echoing grunting mixed with laughter from the other orcs.

"You just want to humiliate me?" Alariel stuttered.

"Were you humiliated by sucking a goblin? Would servicing me be a bigger humiliation?" Hunk smirked. "Or is there some limit of humiliation you can tolerate per day? Feel free to come back tomorrow if that is the case."

At this point, it was clear to Alariel this orc chief was exceptionally smart for an orc despite his hostile attitude that was at least partly motivated by his arousal. There definitely were ways for her to play this to her advantage and the only witnesses she would have were the orcs.

"As you wish, I will service you here as you wish in exchange for being allowed to collect as many rocks from the mines I want indefinitely," Alariel voiced and looked up to establish firm eye contact with Hunk's yellow eyes. Just seeing his brutish face was enough to make her body tremble but she suppressed it as best she could.

"For one week, after that, you need to renegotiate the deal," Hunk replied.

"You will provide me assistance in collecting and transporting the rocks for that week," Alariel added trying to sweeten the offer. With a group of orcs helping her she might be able to fill the hold of her ship in a week even without carts and the road.

"I can't command an orc to help an elf but I'm sure you can convince one or two to help you with a deal," Hunk shrugged and the other orcs gave oddly eager nods.

"Fine, you want to do it in here, right?" Alariel asked. At this point, she wanted the quickest way out that at least had a chance of succeeding. If the orc chief was not going to keep his word, he was going to awfully far to humiliate her even as orcs despised lying. Or at least that is what the sources that had interacted with orcs had told her while she had served their cocks.

"Naturally, I wish to show my clan there are situations where we can benefit from cooperating even with the elves if our interests align," Hunk replied and sat down on the floor to lay down. Then he waved Alariel to approach. She did so with a heavy swallow as she tried to shut down the audience from her mind. She had been almost automatically counting the number of orcs that had arrived in the hall during her stay there. They numbered over a hundred by now.

Hunk gripped from the base of his shaft like he expected Alariel just to sit on it. The tip bulged dark green and the thick veins were pulsing borderline visibly.

"Turn around, it would be impolite for you to not look at the audience," Hunk instructed when Alariel positioned to walk facing him to his cock. She swallowed hard as even more saliva suddenly formed in her mouth and she moved to the side of Hunk's cock to step over him so that she would be able to crouch down on his cock while facing the rest of the orcs. They were staying almost unnaturally silent besides grinning and feral grunting. Like there was some rule stopping them from talking at will.

As there was only one way this was going to end Alariel began crouching down without further instructions. Though as she bent her knees the pressure shifted in her pussy and she felt how a few drops of her juices dripped down. She had been too busy trying to ignore the reactions of her body that she had not realized just how wet she had become. The full awareness of it made her tightly close her eyes with a wave of shame that distorted her face. It was far too late for her to take another path and the arousal of her body should make what she had to do easier. Though it did not stop her from feeling like every noble elf she had ever known was staring at her in condemnation.

Alariel saw faces of mocking elves in the undersides of her closed eyes. They were laughing at her just how far her house had fallen. She was not just offering sexual favor for a favor but was whoring herself to an orc. What she was doing was a little better than what a whore would do. No, what she was doing was far more deranged than what a whore would do to survive. Alariel did not need any of this, she did not need to do this for personal survival. She could easily be hired as a fire mage by pretty much any nation she was aware of even if all other options failed her.

In her moment of realization, Alariel opened her eyes and once again saw the orcs grinning at her. Their smiles were the same as the elven nobles that had seen her do similar things to smaller audiences and smaller cocks. She had not needed to do any of that, she had chosen to do all of that. Actions that were just to improve the standing of her house without her personally needing to do any of that.

"The elf smiles pretty," one of the orcs muttered and others grunted. It made Alariel rise her hands to her lips to confirm what she already felt to be true. Her lips were smiling to the orcs just from her thinking how she was more deranged than a whore... and more than just her body enjoyed the sensation.

The smile on Alariel's lips spread wider and her hand slid down to her sides along with her knees. She lowered her hip down until her soaked vulva kissed the green shroom tip. It slid into her embrace with ease as her swollen walls perfectly adapted to the shape.

"I like this... this is what I enjoy," Alariel muttered almost silently. The cock pulsed inside of her and her eyes were locked to another among the crowd. At that moment she realized she had already picked her favorite among the crowd of erect orcish manhood. It belonged to a bit older looking orc with scars but his sturdy cock looked like it had been shaped perfectly to be pleasing to her. She was not fully able to describe why she liked it but she knew it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

"Did you say something?" Hunk voiced.

"I'm nothing but a filthy whore. I'm doing this because I want to do this, because I enjoy this," Alariel exclaimed few tears in her eyes even as her smile was shining almost brighter than the sun. Even if there were a few drops of drool on her lips if someone would have just seen her face at that moment they would have thought she had reached the fabled ultimate happiness.

"Hear that? A real elf whore who enjoys orc cock for favors," Hunk declared echoed by excited grunting from the audience.

"For favors... yes... I love whoring for favors," Alariel voiced and slid the cock deeper into her. The only reason she did not just sit down with full force was that she did not want the slide to end. Just the way her aroused pussy was being stretched was making her smile even harder. Like a bar of pure happiness was entering into her and she wanted the sensation to never end.

"Do you love orcs?" Hunk asked. His hands were now behind his head and he was clearly planning to do nothing but talk.

"I love cock," Alariel stuttered. She had already taken over half of the strongly pulsing orc meat into her. Even her own heart was changing its pace to match the way stronger beats to increase her weird sensation of euphoria.

"Do you love orc cock?" Hunk insisted. At that moment Alariel slid all they to sit on his cock and she moved her limbs to steady herself.

"I love... nghn... orc cock," Alariel slurred while being almost overwhelmed by the heat and pressure. Her red and swollen pussy opening was visibly moving like it was breathing the cock and her clit moved with it. It felt almost as hard to her than the cock inside of her.

"Then ride elf, ride on the orc cock you love so much," Hunk exclaimed and the words sounded oddly familiar to Alariel. Like she had heard them somewhere before. Like in a book or play but at that moment the only thing she was able to focus on was the thing inside of her.

"Ride? Yes, ride," Alariel stuttered and lifted up her hip barely enough to show how soaked the cock had become. Though some of the more keen eyes orcs noticed the small movement of her stomach that showed just how well-fitted she was for the orc cock. Like her elastic pure elven walls were designed to fit it.

"I'm not feeling enough love, I thought you said you loved orc cock," Hunk boomed and the words echoed in Alariel's mind like they were very familiar to her. But at that moment all that mattered to her was the cock and the audience. Her eyes visited more than one green orc cock and she wanted to perform to them.

"I do, I will do better, so much better," Alariel declared and steadied her position as much as possible with all of her limbs before lifting up her hip. In one go she managed to reveal half of the transparent liquid coated length before taking it all back into her. She was more than aware that if she stopped she might not have been able to get moving again. So she kept going with the motion even as her body tried to melt.

Even if Alariel and her body definitely wanted the same end result she did not just want to surrender and go limp. She wanted to ride, she wanted to win, she wanted to conquer this orc cock before it would completely defeat her mind and body.

"I'm going... to make you cum iih," Alariel announced with glazing eyes that exploded wide awake from her borderline feral moan.

"Iiiih, iiih, iiih," with every breath embarrassing high moans came from Alariel's lips. Just hearing them heated her mind to the point her mind no longer let her care. After all, what she wanted was to be in the moment and keep going while her moans echoed in the hall without restraint.

Every time Alariel slid down the cock a whistling moan came from her lips and the same happened when she slid up the veined shaft. Like her breathing itself was defiled by lust and the only difference between inhale and exhale was the volume.

Alariel saw how her knees began to tremble as they were too heated for her to properly feel them. The sensation was completely overshadowed by the pulsing pressure from the cock she kept moving on. Though even as she did not want to be defeated by the orc cock she also did not want to slow down.

"Iih, cockiii, liiive," Alariel moaned words without thinking and drool dripped even all the way to her perky breasts that bounced with her movements. At this point, her nipples being rock hard and erect felt so natural to her that she did not even notice them.

"So this is... how you break an elf," Hunk commented with heavier breathing than before. Even if he was just laying on the ground his blood was clearly rushing hard enough to strain him a bit.

"I'm not... iiiiihihih," Alariel tried to protest but then her words broke into a long loud moan when her hip and knees jerked. The first impact made her hands lose all power and she fell backward in a way that locked her knees in a bent shape on each side of the muscular orc. She laid with gaping wet lips on the highly muscular orc while his cock was halfway dug into her.

"Broken, iiihiii," Alariel voiced to finish what she had wanted to say but another jerk made her moan almost as loud as the last time. Her pussy moved like to milk the cock inside of her and a moment later transparent liquids spurted from her to the floor.

Alariel stared at the roof with her tongue hanging out of her mouth like she was trying to breathe better. She was even drooling through her nose as her body kept trembling. The moment she thought she had reached the epitome of the sensations hot pressure exploded inside of her. Heat filled her core like it was magic and it soon enough overflowed.

The orcs watched almost in awe how Hunk's cock pumped seed into Alariel's insides only for it to burst out to form a pool between their legs.

"Semen... orc semen, hiihhi," Alariel exclaimed almost manically. She more than felt how her womb was being pressure-filled by the ridiculous volume of the thick load. All she had done to win had just lead her to the moment of being filled with seed and she had loved every second of it.

"Glory for Chief Hunk," one of the orcs shouted and others soon joined him to chant it. Even Alariel mouthed the words with a grin as they echoed loud and wide in the hall.

Hunk lifted up and supported Alariel to stand leaning into him. Then he waved his free hand and she felt how magic surged from inside of him. Water flew from a nearby wall fountain and covered both of them along with the semen coated floor.

"Iihiii," Alariel let out another of the feral moans that she had never let out before this day when magically controlled water surged into her pussy. She spread her legs like she was being fucked from behind as the water moved to cleanse her body from filth. Even during it, she was able to note how Hunk was a relatively competent water mage by mortal standards.

"You did not have to do that, elves can't naturally... get pregnant with orcs," Alariel stuttered while the water left her as quickly it had come.

"So you want to keep my seed inside of you hoping it to bear fruit?" Hunk asked but Alariel did not reply as she was not sure what her answer would be at this point.

"Regardless, I wanted to do it like in the book," Hunk mused and at that moment Alariel realized why some of the things that had happened were familiar to her. Most of them were almost straight from a specific elven porn book featuring orc and elf diplomacy. To her shame, it was one she owned but had not read for a while.

"So... I can get my raw co... rocks now?" Alariel's uttered with almost pleading eyes while looking up at the chief.

"As many as you want... for a week. Just don't think I will let other elves wander around that have not proved their... cooperation," Hunk mused while inspecting the elf's face. "And leave your clothes where they are."

"I'll be very cooperative... What, why my clothes?" Alariel stuttered like she registered the words on a delay.

"I can't take the risk that someone might think we are being invaded and cause panic and do you see anybody else wearing clothes in here? You will blend among the group just fine," Hunk voiced.

"Right... about the helpers, how should I go about that?" Alariel asked and backed away after she realized she had been clinging to Hunk's arm.

"Those interested may approach her," Hunk boomed and stepped away.

"Two will do," Alariel uttered as more than ten moved to approach her. Recruiting a large number of orcs with her body was not an option she preferred even now so only a few would have to do.

"Then take your pick," Hunk shrugged.

"You two look... suitable," Alariel voiced while she pointed her favorite orc cock in the room. She wanted to touch it almost to the point it was unbearable.

"I'm blade master Gurak and this is my apprentice Jura," the large orc nodded. The one next to him had equal muscle mass but was less scarred. The rest of the orcs scattered with just a few grunts.

"So, what do you wish in exchange for your service?" Alariel asked while having trouble not staring at Gurak's cock. She was thinking it should be illegal for any orc to have such a big and beautiful looking cock. It was not any one thing but the whole that perfectly did it for her.

"Our price is simple, to practice the legendary elf penetration swordplay," Gurak declared with a proud tone.

"Huh?" Alariel uttered.

"Jura, bring the training manual," Gurak boomed and Jura went to take a bag from the wall next to the main door. Once Alariel saw the book it only took seconds for her to realize what it was. In fact, she owned a copy of it.