Noble Elf Slut Alariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Orc Blade Master's Elf Penetration Manual," Jura voiced while offering the book to Alariel. To her shame, she did not even need to open it to know what it contained. It was a weird sex fantasy book about orcs training sword techniques with an elf. It mostly consisted of pictures that were bastardizations of actual sword manuals. Most featured one or two orcs doing various kinds of sexual actions with an elf.

"While you study the book, we can go where you wanted," Gurak voiced.

"Right, well, let us be on our way then," Alariel uttered and took to the direction of the exit while fiddling with the book. If these orcs actually thought it was an actual sword manual, she might as well use it to her advantage.

** * **

As actually mining good quality raw gems would require a lot of time and effort, Alariel's first stop was at the mining warehouse. She hoped there would be enough unprocessed material there for her to get started.

When Alariel opened the door hundreds of goblin eyes aimed at her from the darkness.

"Scram it, chief's business," Gurak boomed and the goblins vacated the building in a single wave. They left after them a complete mess but lucky enough they had been using the stored rocks filled with raw gems as building materials for their primitive houses inside the warehouse. Though Alariel went straight to the magic-tech vault at the end of the warehouse.

"Nobody has opened that?" Alariel asked with rising excitement.

"Chief said it might explode if forced, so no," Gurak replied. He and Jura followed Alariel from behind keeping their eyes on her like just looking at her move was entertaining to them. They watched especially keenly when she bent down to fiddle with the mechanical lock on the vault. She had managed to acquire the code to it from the owner who had sold it to her with the cheap price of a hand job after a dinner he had paid.

Alariel's eyes dilated with pure happiness when the vault door opened to reveal stacked shelves full of raw gemstones already separated from the rock and other excess stuff. They had been waiting for transport to the city-state that had never come.

"Chief will be disappointed that it only had even more colored stones," Gurak grunted. He might have sounded more disappointed himself if not watching Alariel's ass bounce as she jumped over the elevated still.

"Get a bag, fill them with as much as you can carry to the river," Alariel instructed and grabbed specially made bags from nearby. They were large and the stones might get a bit damaged in transit from rubbing into each other but with as many as they were, there would be more than enough to do all kinds of jewelry. Since she did not need to pay anything from the raw gemstones, the profit from all of these would be close to an astronomical level.

"Pretty elves like pretty rocks," Gurak mused and did as he was told. He and Jura both filled two large bags with way less care than Alariel would have liked. Though the fact they managed to empty the whole vault in one go made her more than tolerate it. After they were done she closed the vault and locked it. There was a chance it had a hidden compartment or two the owner had not told her and she did not really want some goblins to be locked inside when it would eventually close on its own due to the mechanism.

"Right, now help me get these to the river," Alariel voiced and the orcs grunted in agreement. Both of them carried two large bags while Alariel had one smaller one in which she had picked some of the more valuable looking gemstones to take better care of them.

** * **

"This looks like a good place for sword practice," Gurak suddenly voiced and dropped his bags to the ground. The only reason the gemstones did not spill everywhere on the small clearing next to the road was how well the bag had been tied shut. Jura soon followed the example and both of them approached Alariel.

"Right... sword practice, do what you will but I'm definitely not going to enjoy it," Alariel voiced with a sudden need to swallow hard. She carefully placed her bag to the ground and gave an awkward smile to the orcs while she felt her own blood rushing faster than before.

Gurak walked behind Alariel and slid his cock between her legs without a warning. Its hard shaft dug into her vulva and the sensations indicating her own wetness made her close her eyes in shame. She had been turned on by walking naked with orcs. Also, she realized she had not gotten her clothes on the way back. Though she was also not sure if the chief would let her have them due to some sick perversion.

A strong slap hit Alariel's stomach and even before she opened her eyes she realized Jura had slapped her with his hard cock. He kept doing it with a steady rhythm while Gurak simply kept his cock in place. Though it did throb hard enough to make her spill some juices on it. She recognized the situation as the warming-up phase of the sword training from the book. If the orcs followed all of it like the pictures dictated, she knew very well what they would do to her.

Jura slapped his cock on Alariel's stomach twenty times before he stopped and took a grip from her neck to bend her down. Then she began slapping his cock on her face. She closed her eyes and images from each page of the book rushed her vision. It was not a long book with only twenty pages with ten stages but the action kept getting increasingly hardcore at each page.

Once Jura was done slapping Alariel's face he pressured his balls against her lips for a twenty-second kiss. Without thinking she let her tongue come out and have a taste. It caused weird tingling on her tongue but by now she was sure her sense of smell had fried permanently.

Like on a timer once the seconds had passed Jura grabbed from Alariel's breasts and imprinted his fingers into them while making sure she kept kissing his balls. Even as her breasts were being spread apart she was mentally preparing for the next act. Just thinking about it made her kiss turn wetter.

Once the orc let go Alariel's breasts throbbed with red hand prints but she did not even dedicate a second to think about it. In the next moment, Jura Grabbed from her jaw and pointed his tip on her lips. She opened her mouth as wide as possible while trying to angle her neck right. Then Jura rammed his entire length all the way into her throat. It made her eyes tilt as pressure and heat exploded in her senses.

Five seconds later Jura dragged his saliva soaked cock out and slapped it across Alariel's face. She was not given time to breathe as Gurak took strong grips from her thighs and lifted them up. Then Jura grabbed the other orc's pussy juice soaked cock and helped it sink into her elven ass. As she was stretched wide the sensation was similar to when she sat on a large lubed dildo. An awkward grin of disbelief spread on her gaping lips as she did not want to admit she had gotten this wet from something so humiliating. Even if the cocks were pretty nice looking they still belonged to filthy orcs.

Alariel gasped for air while pressure mounted at her core. The hot burning sensation in her ass was enough to blank her thoughts. Not to mention when Gurak began lifting her like a weight just from her thighs while her back slid along his chest. The orc's breathing on her neck and head was heavy and hot and it alone would have been enough to make her gasp.

All the while Alariel's ass was being assaulted Jura kept holding his cock like it was a sword. The moment Gurak had lifted Alariel twenty times he stopped and Jura slapped his cock hard on her red and swollen pussy.

The first five strikes just made Alariel's nethers throb harder but on the sixth, she almost gasped loudly. It made her lock her jaw tightly even as it made the heat burn her harder. After ten strikes Alariel's clit was visibly throbbing and even redder than before. A few tears fell on her cheeks as she realized just how far gone her body was to enjoy something like this. At least she hoped it was that and not tears of happiness form getting her pussy slapped while an orc cock was buried in her ass.

Once Jura was done with twenty slaps, he pressed his tip on Alariel's vulva and thrust his length in. Sheer pressure made her legs and pointed ears twitch but her swollen walls fitted the cock with almost shameful ease. For a moment the orcs just holstered their cocks into her while they fixed their positions. Though it barely counted as rest to Alariel due to the doubled gravity applied pressure. Though she did not need to wait long until they began thrusting in turns. When one stopped the other started like a mechanical machine.

"Iihiinnng," Alariel moaned but then she locked her jaw shut but it was too late. There already were goblins looking at her from distance. As if the situation had not been deranged enough, now there was a bunch of goblins jerking themselves while watching her. Though there was no way for her to know if they had been there from the start, watching her get slapped by a green brick cock.

Alariel barely managed to prevent the next sounds coming from her mouth when heat and pressure exploded in her ass. Gurak blasted his seed into her but it did not mean he stopped doing his thrusts. Semen burst out of her at every move he did.

For a moment Alariel thought she would survive without having her womb filled but on the second to last strike, Jura rammed his load into her. It completely overheated her core and she was about to moan when she was dropped to the ground. For a moment she laid on the cum pool while the rest of Jura's load was shot on her. The two orcs stood next to her and she knew what she needed to do to end it. So she lifted on her knees on the pool and gave quick kisses to each of the cocks.

Then Jura and Gurak sent weird orcish looks at each other and went to grab their gemstone bags clearly just planning to get going. So Alariel lifted from the cum pool being completely soaked in it. She carefully took her bag and led the orcs to the river bed. There she told the orcs to drop the bags next to the riverbed while she made sure her ship was still in the middle of the river.

"You can go now, thank you for your service," Alariel voiced and dipped herself into the river to wash away all of the orc cum covering her.

"Right," Gurak grunted and both of the orcs rushed away.

Once Alariel was done washing she used fire magic to send a signal flare to the ship. She used one that only summoned the boat and not helpers. She did not exactly want to have the boat ride naked with a few humans. Instead, she would just sit naked on the boat while the crew would watch her approach and then walk across the deck. Just thinking about it made Alariel's face burn red even as she had just bathed in lukewarm river water.

While the boat approached Alariel considered that she could just dump the gems from one of the bags into the boat and use the bag. Though then she realized she had just been seen by who knew how many orcs and goblins. Being more embraced by some mortal humans almost felt silly to her. So when the boat came to shore, she struggled for a moment to carry all the bags into the boat while making sure it was able to carry all five of them without sinking. Though as it was magically enhanced, the weight was barely enough to affect it.

On her way to the ship, Alariel kept her eyes closed while she sat on the boat like nothing special was happening. She heard whistles and shouts that announced her naked state to summon more men to the deck. Though they did quiet down as she approached as the men just focused on starting at her.

Alariel was welcomed to the deck by a crowd of grinning and muttering humans. She signaled the nearby crew to lift up the boat while she clutched on the most precious of the gemstone bags.

"Take the bags to the vault. After that set sails back to the city as fast as possible," Alariel instructed. The bag she was clutching was enough to cover the front of her torso but her side breasts and behind were completely in view.

"Yes my lady," the human ship captain voiced with a bow while he rubbed his beard eyes locked into Alariel's side breast.

After that, Alariel rushed into her cabin to get some red robes. Then she locked the gems into the ship's vault. Lucky for her she did not notice any signs the bags had been opened to steal some of the gems. Like the crew had been occupied by something more interesting at the moment.

And so Alariel managed to get many raw gemstones from the orcs with the cheap price of her body and noble elven pride.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

so soo good

had me going very very quickly

have favoured you and five stars, wish it could be more....

AmalSuccubusAmalSuccubusalmost 3 years ago

Very very good story. As with some of your other story, the world you create is great, and the character are very well written too. The story is interesting and really well thought, and the sex is exciting and described for long: the best of a story, and the best of sex. It's hard to find in here stories with a good plot and good sex, and you manage to mix them in a great way !

For me, you didn't have to explain what you explained in your comments, 5 months ago: it's really well conveyed in your writing. I LOVE the fact that Alariel is excited by orc cock, but she finds it humiliating to accept it and voice it. I LOVE how you describe her confusion and lust for orc cocks, and how she wouldn't have thought it would have make her so excited.

Another great plot idea you have here, is that Orc know that elves would usually set themselves on fire when caught (which you introduce well by letting us know from the beginning that Alariel thinks that at worst, she can commit suicide by setting herself on fire, as she is a fire mage). The Orcs know that, because it already happened, and they get cautious with elves, giving instructions not to take them as prisoners or get them inside buildings. This is a great idea for plots: it makes it even more humiliating for Alariel not to do it because she gets so excited by Orc big cocks, and it gets it even more excited for Orcs to find an elf that is willing to have sex and doesn't set herself on fire. This is a plot idea that you could elaborate on and use more in other stories or as a follow up for this one.

To end up with this, I need to tell you I also love the ideas that you subtly set up here and in other stories: you convey that in your world, the Orcs are viewed as brutes and stupid people (they don't even know gems are worthy, they just think of them as pretty stones, but just stones), the Elves are viewed as smart tech people, clever and with a lot more words and wisdom than Orcs. What is truly clever in your stories, is that you subtly question this: the Orcs are brutish, but they are known to be honest and keep their words - they don't do traps or lies or plots. They attack bluntly but they do what they say. They laugh to deals, but when they do one, they respect their words. In this story, the elves kill the Orc diplomat and send him back in pieces: who are the brutes ?

It's the same as with Koraga and the Lord of light. What seems to be good might be bad, and what seems to be bad might in fact be good. You show the complexity of moral standards, and you do it in a way that is exciting and a good read, congratulations. It's subtle and make it go very well with the lust driving description, it makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very entertaining and funny as well.

kngelolkngelolover 3 years agoAuthor
Response to comments about world building

-I admit the execution was a bit lacking since this is one of those stories I had far more “world building notes" at start and ended up deleting everything that explained excess things to focus on sex parts.

-Mc is just really confused/mentally troubled and I failed to convey that as optimally as I would have wanted. She is so confused about her reactions that she might even suspect she is being mentally fucked with but she is not. Like, she is a slut but did not think something like a filthy orc would do it for her like this.

-There is a difference between fucking an orc brute and an another elf. Especially if you live in a society where they are not even considered “part of the civilized races that are little better than monsters”

-personally I thought I had managed to convey the fact the orcs posses basic guns, tactics and magic that make it difficult for elf city-state to take the mines back but I should have prob added some clarification. (we are talking about a sea power that lacks notable land armies and rely on mercenaries that has been getting increasingly isolated in its area. Think of Venice during the end years)

-orcs want to fuck pretty elves but they usually blow themselves up rather than surrender to the brutes

-orcs do not value currency and use barter trade between tribes. Even if some might understand luxury goods, gems would not work as comodity if most “beast races” lack the ability to see the value of something "shiny." Can you eat it? fuck it or kill with it?

-So the gems are literally just shiny rock for them and most “beast races” do not value things based on how pretty they look unless they can be fucked

-orc clans might start valuing gems if they learn they can get elves fuck them or something. Or if the elves would stop killing their ambassadors and accept trade agreements...

I hope this explained some of my thinking as I try to balance between making “erotic fantasy story and fantasy world building”

Though I do admit I should not imply element that I do not explain “enough” how they work

I have one more chapter as a draft. Might do it eventually.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

The language was a little stilted and it seemed to jump from one tone to another without any warning.

Hard to say what the noble elf was really feeling or thinking since it went from mind-control to simple debauchery and then back again. Were the orcs doing something to her? Why would she be embarrassed or uncomfortable in the least when she's happily trading sexual favors back at home? Why are these orcs so fearsome that the elves won't attack to get their minds back, but presented as simpletons all too happy to screw the elf in trade for rocks they don't really want? Why don't they recognize the rocks are valuable trading commodities even if they don't care for them?

Little things like that break the suspension of disbelief that would otherwise make for a fun read.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Orc Seed She was the only one willing to get information from an orc.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Elf Captain Isara's Perversion Isara's journey from gloryhole to being fucked in a barrel.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Knotting of Rose Knight Syrana Heroic journey of an elf knight getting knotted by a beast.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Decoy Princesses Elven Maidens volunteer to be captured in orc held lands.in NonHuman
Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01 A princess is ravaged by orcs & enjoys it.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories