All Comments on 'Nobody Has to Know'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
bimforcplsbimforcplsover 15 years ago
HOT!!!

Only three words can describe this: "Damned Hot Story"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Naughty,perverse, kinky, hot

This leaves me completely steaming. If I had not fucked the GF in the ass last night, leading to a titanic orgasm, I might have more spunk to honour ths story with.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 15 years ago
From one COCKSUCKER to another.......

that was HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

again.... Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
me me me me

nice story.........i'd love to be next patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A- MAZING

Please write more on this, it needs more chapters..such an amazing story!

I read it twice and came both times!

SOOOOOOO HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just childish

obviously written by a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot!!

Very very hot! There are not nearly enough Bi stories like this on here. I really liked it....

Archer2050Archer2050over 15 years agoAuthor
From the author...

I don't care if you didn't like the story, but if you feel that you must leave "this is gay"-type comments, I will take the comment off. The description for this story is very clear about what happens. And so with that very telling description, if you still went on and read the story, you're intrigued by it whether you admit it to yourself or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
outstanding

psychologically, emotionally, and physically the hottest bi story ever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very, very erotic

I absolutely agree with the earlier comment that expressed the wish that there were more Bi stories like this one. Very hot!!! I had to get up from my desk here at work to go to the bathroom to give myself some relief!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Authentic

I see myself in Eva. Soooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Impressive

I've never actually read a story involving guy on guy interaction that did it for me before. I'm seriously impressed. Great story.

saturswingsaturswingover 13 years ago
Fantastic...

Great writing skills, perfect tone and pacing,three distinct characters and an off-the-hook theme.

All that adds up to me being thankful I have hardwood floors.

Very well done and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This is the hottest story I've ever read.

A_Jerotica6969A_Jerotica6969about 13 years ago
loved it

This was an amazing story. Thank you for giving us a tale that explores the bi side of straight men. My husband wouldn't do it, but I would love to see it, too. Thanks again.

bigyin69bigyin69almost 13 years ago
Truly Amazing

Well done it made a change from the just sex stories and I really enjoyed it

69plus169plus1almost 13 years ago
Just Great

Loved it, more please!

It seemed believable enough and very hot.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feebleminded and inept.

As if written by a pre-teen halfwit. One of the worst. So deserving of 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I loved every thing about this, can you make a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't imagine it.

You do her best friend and you think this is going to even the score? You don't know women very well do you? You'll pay for that transgression over and over and over again until she throws you out. Just suck it up, pack up your stuff and move out. You screwed up. Be a man, pay the price and move on. What was written wouldn't happen - ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to suck a cock

If my woman was this turned on by the activity, I believe I could suck a big cock as well. Not sure I could swallow, but I would let him cum in my mouth (like at the ABS) and spit in the cum bucket. Nothing about eating her creampie. Doesn't really interest me, but after swallowing all the cum in this story, might be fun. 5*.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 10 years ago
Well Written

Very well written story about a quick journey down a taboo path. Well done.

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
I Want This!

It's my fantasy to have a straight guy suck another straight dick while I watch. Idk why that turns me on.

Tom78634Tom78634over 7 years ago
This is just too hot

The best I have ever read. Made me so hot

AdmirableAdmirableover 6 years ago
Nice work. Great story.

This is a great story because the reality is... everyone, no matter how historically straight, is capable of enjoyment like this under the right circumstances. The more we neutralize our prejudices and judgements and fear, the more we can enjoy our lives and accept our reality as sexual beings. I enjoy allowing myself bisexual pleasure, knowing full well that it doesn't detract at all my love for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a crock of shit!

First post this crap in gay male. It trumps everything else. And since he's guilty of cheating and she is too, why continue? They're both nasty, unlikable people. Why would he risk his life (he has no idea who else Patrick is fucking) to stay with a slut? Take the pictures with his camera, move out and send a copy to everyone she knows. Because the reality is - EVERYONE will know. Done and done. Ridiculous ending.

1 star

1mbibry1mbibryabout 1 year ago

It doesn’t matter to me how a man got himself into the position of sucking another man at the direction of his woman… I just want it to play out exactly like this! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this story. My wife finally got the nerve to ask me if I had ever sucked another man's cock. We'd been married quite a number of years and I never would have told her if she had never asked. So many guys are homophobic but my wife could tell that I was comfortable with gay people, thought that gay marriage was wonderful and we had sex one night after watching some MMF porn. She could tell how hot it made me and after I ejaculated passionately inside her, she climbed over me and ground her pussy full of my own semen into my face. The way I went wild licking her to orgasm, then was hard again and fucked her again gave her a clue.

It was some time later when she was "off limits" on her period and she was giving me a hand job that she asked me if I had ever sucked a cock. That I was so hard as she masturbated me, I came clean and told her about a roommate who I had a gay fling with. My roommate caught me masturbating in a pair of his girlfriend's panties and stripped naked putting his finger over his mouth in a "shhhsssinng" motion and lifted my hand to his cock. We masturbated each other for a while, then he pushed my face to his cock and really it was so erotic and natural that I sucked him off. I came so fucking hard jacking off after he came in my mouth.

I didn't tell my wife about the panties but I did tell her that my roommate made me suck his cock. It went on for a while that we'd be naked in bed together when no one was around and suck each other off. Needless to say that hand job from my wife that day was fucking insane telling her about my gay fling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous