Nocturnal Creaming Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mounts the porch steps and persistently bangs on the front door until it opens thirty seconds later.

There's Chester, standing in the doorway. Shirtless. And in striped pajama bottoms. John shoves him inside and closes the door behind them.

John takes his face into his hands and pulls him down so their lips could meet.

Chester tries to pull away—

"John, we should talk."

"I don't feel like talking."

Their lips connect again and this time, the kiss deepens. For the first time in Chester's life, he feels...Peace. He pulls John closer to him. Close enough that their crotches rub against each other's.

He lifts John and he immediately wraps his legs around his waist; wraps his arms around his neck.

Chester palms his ass and John moans into his mouth. He's not a light man, so Chester hobbles through the foyer, through the living room, up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He sets him down and their lips stay connected the whole time. He rips open John's blue shirt and his buttons clatter on the hardwood floor.

He fiddles with his belt and that hits the floor as well.

Further, he squats and removes his boots and socks, his brown cargo shorts and leaves him in just his white skivvies.

Chester takes in the sight of John. He's...breathtaking. How is he real?

His athletic physique is to die for. All of that running sure does pay off.

His penis is hard and ready; begging to be set free.

Looping his fingers into the waistband of his underwear, he looks up to John for permission.

John offers a stiff nod.

Chester pulls them down and his hard organ bobs in his face.

[Chester subconsciously licks his lips]. "Lie down, buddy." His voice is raspy

John does as he's told.

Meanwhile, his lover goes to the bureau to fetch his favorite bottle of anal oil.

John watches him, and when he walks back to the bed, his breath hitches.

The object beneath those pajamas: the motions of Chester's body makes it jostle and flop. The sight is so lewd. And it's so hot.

He parts his thighs and Chester moves between them. Without delay, he takes John's length into his mouth and works him.

John completely surrenders himself to Chester; quickly falling victim to the seducing power of his soft lips and wicked tongue.

As a result, John becomes a mess. He's trembling; he's thrashing his head left and right; he's moaning words that Chester has never heard before.

The older man continuously slithers his sopping mouth all along his veined hardness and the taste of it drives him wild. In fact, it tastes exactly how a man's cock should taste: Ripe and sweaty brought on by a hard day's work.

With his mouth still pleasuring John, he slightly lifts his trunk in the air so that he could reach underneath him. Without warning, John feels a slick wetness at his arsehole. Then, he feels Chester's finger worming its way inside of him. It's not unpleasant. It just feels a bit foreign to him.

Chester goes all the way in until he is knuckles deep; he eases out and then he goes back in.

When he adds a second finger, John tenses.

At this point, the salty taste of pre-fuck settles on his tongue and John's breathing becomes labored. Chester knows he's close, so he sucks harder and faster, all the while keeping his fingers unmoving inside of him.

Eventually, John's legs buck, he grunts and he floods Chester's mouth with white cream.

"Fuuuuuuuccck! Ahhhh, shit!"

Chester swallows all of it and licks John clean.

John looks on with wide eyes as Chester removes his bottoms; it now dawns on him what's going to happen next.

God! It's fat. He's gonna have to get a new asshole when Chester's done with him.

Hurriedly, Chester tears open a condom.

"No. I want—" [John blushes]. "Don't use one. I want to feel you. All of you."

"Oh."

Chester parks himself centimeters away from his hole. He squirts oil onto his penis and strokes himself for a moment.

"Alright. If I'm hurting you...in any way, let me know and we'll stop."

[John nods].

Chester presses into him; he pushes and pushes and pushes until he is completely enveloped and they merge and become one.

He looks at John and sees water leaking from his eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." [John reassures him].

These aren't tears of pain. They're tears of happiness. Tears of relief. Tears because it feels like he can finally breathe again.

This feels different for John. He's accustomed to his girlfriend's light, soft and smooth body on top of him. But the feeling of Chester's body weight bearing down on him; the feel of his hard muscles; his body hair; his rigid, velvety member lodged inside of his ass— It's one of the most erotic things he's ever experienced.

Chester rocks in and out of him slowly; he leans down and kisses his tears away, before covering John's mouth with his.

The pleasure coursing through Chester's groin is unimaginable. For a moment, he figures he's dreaming again. That what's happening now is all in his head. But no. It's real life. John is under him. His buddy. His bestie. The man of his dreams. He is inside of John for real.

When Chester picks up speed, his balls begin to slap against John's behind, and at the same time, John occasionally feels something fluttering inside of him. It's like Chester is hitting something deep within his bowels and it's making him see stars.

Chester becomes even more passionate in his movements and in due time, he's blasting off inside of John.

Chester howls, and he knows that the entire neighborhood can hear him. Hell, probably the entire province.

As it pertains to John, the feel of Chester's dick pulsing inside of him with every rope of jizz it emits; the feel of the warm liquid accumulating in his canal; Chester's cries— It's all too much for him and he shoots not long after.

*****

The next day, John wakes before Chester. It's been a long time since he slept right through the night.

Chester is still in his arms. He can feel the rise and fall of his fleshy belly in his hand. He can hear his raspy snoring filling the bedroom.

John's torso is pressed against his back and his morning wood is pressing into the soft hollowness of his ass crack.

It's only fair he returns the favor. John reaches for the oil on the nightstand and slicks himself up.

He parts his cheeks and sneaks his way inside of Chester's smothering heat. He rests his leg over his friend's flank and takes his time. He wants to savor it. He wants to prolong it for as long as he can. He wants to be buried inside of him day in and night out.

He is being squeezed in the best way possible. His penis fits inside of Chester the same way a person's hand fits inside of a glove.

John licks at his neck and then his ear and the tickling sensations wakes him from his sleep.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"Mmmmhmmm. Go a little faster."

John obeys, and Chester begins to rock back against his pelvis to meet him thrust for thrust.

John reaches for his growing flesh and jerks it and Chester starts to cry out.

*****

Two days later, John and Sandrine finally called it quits. They both terminated the lease on their flat and moved out. So, while she moved back home with her parents, John and Jefferson moved in with Chester.

Everyone agreed that it might be best for Jeff if he stays with his dad because his life is here. His friends are here. His school is here; and if they were to uproot all of that from underneath him, it'll take him a very long time to get used to his new surroundings. Kids need structure and routine.

Currently, the trio are having a picnic in the park. The men sip white wine while they watch Jefferson chase after butterflies.

"'You're my sunshine after the rain.' Hmmmm, where have I heard those words before?" [John laughs]

[Chester flushes]. "Come on, you gotta admit that those lyrics are romantic. Ninety-eight degrees was my favorite band."

"I really loved that letter. I can't stop thinking about it. I've read it probably a million times."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

[The two men stare and each other]

John holds his hand and says at last: "I love you, too."

Chester tackles him and kisses him long and hard.

*****

[Notice]

I've only now realized that all of my stories depict unprotected sex and that's irresponsible of me.

I just want to take this time to remind you that these scenarios are very dangerous and risky, not only to yourself, but to your respective sexual partners as well because you both may become vulnerable to contracting sexually transmitted diseases; and even though some of them can have mild symptoms, there are others that can be extremely debilitating to your health and well-being.

So please, get to know your status and your partners' as well. Every time someone new comes into the picture, please go and get tested at the same time before engaging in sexual activities involving penile penetration of the anus or mouth.

And if you're going to have a one night stand with someone you've just met, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS USE CONDOMS. EVEN FOR ORAL SEX.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

Jay

12