Nocturnal Release

Story Info
Natalie and Isaac take advantage of sleeping sister.
3k words
4.2
12.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of jerking off, sleeping sex (sort of), dirty talk, hairjobs, and transgender characters. And yes, also features sexual acts between consenting adults. Feedback and comments are always welcome, appreciated, and encouraged. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

NOTE: For the month of June, I'll be posting a series of shorter stories, each one independent from the other but each featuring transgender characters. The world I write treats this as a normal thing and no big deal, so there won't be "surprise" revelations. These stories will be shorter than my usual work and are more sex-driven than strictly plot. Two versions of this story will be posted. This one DOES NOT contain any watersports. Also, yes, I know this story is unrealistic, but I hope you enjoy anyway!

NOCTURNAL RELEASE

Isaac and Natalie attempted to keep their eyes on the movie, but their gaze continuously wandered over to Isaac's older sister Candace curled up on the nearby couch. They watched for a reaction, some sort of indication that she received the secret message they had scheduled to send her, but thus far she had just been staring at her phone impassively.

Maybe they had messed up the timing or maybe she just didn't care about what they had sent but that seemed unlikely. Surely, she would have had some kind of response. There's no way she would have been simply unphased. Yet there she sat, lounging casually without a care or concern in the world.

Then, it happened. It was subtle. Her back straightened, she sat up just a bit higher, and her eyes at first narrowed and then widened. It all transpired in a flash. Barely noticeable if they weren't watching her so intently. But occur it did, and they snapped their attention back toward the television -- fighting not to react as well.

Isaac struggled not to crack a smile. Natalie clenched her jaw in hopes of not crying out. A minute passed. Then a second. Then a third. Outside, the storm raged, pouring rain and cracking thunder. Inside, silence extended for what felt like far too long. Was she still looking at it? What did she think? Did it turn--

"I'm going to bed," Candace said, drawing their attention back to her. The geeky girl stood and stretched and her short top rode even higher, exposing more of her midriff. Isaac averted his eyes, but only slightly, landing on his friend, who leered at his sister's pale stomach. "I guess it's been... not terrible. See you creeps tomorrow." She turned and headed upstairs, and Natalie's stare locked onto Candy's tight bottom outlined in her yoga pants.

"Holy shit, you saw, right?" Isaac said after giving his sister an extra fifteen minutes to settle into her room. "She saw it!"

"Definitely," Natalie agreed and held up her hand for a high five. Isaac excitedly smacked it, and they flinched at the loud crack, eyes darting toward the stairs. They listened for any sounds, any creaks of the floorboard, and let out a sigh of relief at the quiet. "Pause the movie. I've had to pee for, like, twenty minutes but didn't want to miss when it happened."

"I can't believe we sent my sister a dick pic," Isaac exclaimed, following his friend into the bathroom. He leaned against the sink and shook his head in stunned disbelief. Natalie stood in front of the toilet and pulled down the front of her hot pink sweatpants. Snaking her thick flaccid dick out, she released a deep sigh as a heavy stream of piss gurgled and splashed into the water below. "I can't believe we sent her your dick pic."

Natalie groaned, and Isaac couldn't help observing her tall and thin profile as she stood beside him taking a leak. A few strands of walnut-colored hair had escaped from her ponytail and hung loose around her sharp but feminine features. Her small braless boobs poked at her tank top, hard nipples visible underneath. And there between her slender legs, her pissing dick.

She held it in one hand, her long fingers encircling its shaft. In its current state, her member measured about six inches, but Isaac knew it got quite a bit bigger. That was the state they had got it in when they messaged Candy -- hard and stiff and fully erect. Though Isaac didn't mind it like this. He wasn't into watersports, but he found the sight of Natalie peeing fascinating.

The way her cock curved out from her body; its uncircumcised head; the tip peeking out from its foreskin; the rush of liquid running along and then out of it. It wasn't the first time he'd seen her like this or that they'd peed together. It was actually how they met.

Back in sophomore year of high school, he had walked into the secluded men's room on the second floor of the east building and saw her standing at the urinal. At first, he thought that maybe he entered the wrong restroom but the familiar sound of pee against porcelain told him he hadn't. He must have been in her blind spot because she startled when she finished and turned to see him -- and still had her cock hanging out of her jeans. It dangled there, soft and long and hefty. Her cheeks turned red, and she opened her mouth to apologize, but then she saw where his gaze was concentrated and flashed him a charming smile.

"Sorry, I thought I was the only one that knew about this bathroom," she had said, taking her time stuffing herself back into her pants.

Isaac had returned the grin and unzipped on his way to the urinal. For a brief few seconds, they both had their dicks out and Natalie gave an appreciative nod at his only half-inch smaller member. "Me, too. But I guess this is both our spot. I'm Isaac."

"Natalie." She had washed her hands while he peed, waiting for him to drain his bladder. Once he did, he turned just as she had, leaving his cock out for a couple extra moments. She bit her lip as they exited together and before stepping away, she had asked, "When's your next... break?"

The two became fast friends following that encounter, meeting regularly in the east building bathroom to hang out, complain about classes, and talk about girls. They never truly ventured into more-than-friends territory; however, like with a lot of teens, they fooled around and experimented with one another. Practiced kissing, jerked off, touched each other. Though the furthest they had ever really got was Isaac once sucking Natalie off.

Three years later, at eighteen years old, they remained extremely close and spent most of their time together. Particularly these past few summer months before college. And particularly with Candy around so much. Because while Natalie wasn't interested in Isaac, she carried a huge torch and an even bigger boner for his sister.

From her pale skin and stormy gray eyes to her eye-catching figure and thick black hair, the hot former goth constantly made Natalie's dick ache.

Isaac had no interest in his own sister, but he gladly helped his friend out with her obsession and desires. His own enjoyment came from voyeuristically observing Natalie's impressive package and the twisted perversity of violating Nat's crush. The fact that it was his sister had no bearing on his gratification. Like when Candy left her phone at home, and they discovered topless pictures of her on her camera roll.

Seeing his sister's tits did nothing for Isaac. But the erection Natalie got from those pale mounds and soft pink nipples, her pumping her dick while holding Candy's phone in hand, swiping through the images until she came all over her stomach, that did it for him.

Or like tonight, when they decided to message Candy a dick pic from an anonymous account they made. It wasn't about the fact that it was his sister they were sending a close-up image of a fat cock to. It was snapping that photo of Nat's junk, taking a few shots at different angles -- her letting it hang free, her holding it, her leaking a bit of precum -- and sending it to the girl she liked. Helping a friend out and doing something so extremely kinky and fucked up. That's what turned him on.

"Do you think she went upstairs to masturbate to it?" Natalie asked, her voice soft and breath heavy. Having finished peeing and shaken herself off, Nat's shaft thickened and lengthened in her loose grasp. As it rose to its full eight inches, her foreskin peeled back, revealing a plump and spongy mushroom head. Her grip tightened.

"She didn't freak out or say anything," Isaac said, noting his friend's slow back and forth movement across her shaft. Natalie shaved herself bare, and the lack of hair really caused her dick to appear especially big and thick. "It makes me think she might have liked it."

"Mmmm!" Natalie's motions on her cock turned from tentative to confident. She was openly jerking off thinking about Candy's reaction to the picture. She extrapolated that brief moment of her crush's eyes widening and imagined the other girl's heart beating faster, her thighs rubbing together, her mouth curling into a smile. Nat parted her lips and let out a wanton moan. "Fuck, Candace."

"She may have liked it enough that she went to jill herself off," Isaac said, delighting in teasing his friend and in her reaction to his words. "You both could be masturbating to each right now." A strangled whimper escaped Natalie's lips and her fist pistoned across her length. "Either way, she saw your dick. My sister knows what your cock looks like."

Natalie clenched her eyes shut and frantically pumped her prick. The bathroom filled with the sounds of her jerking off, the faps of flesh against flesh, the fast pants of breath. The experience of watching her like this never grew dull in Isaac's eyes. Observing a slim and feminine girl like her masturbating. Nat's hips twitched, her balls tightened -- but then she stopped mid-stroke, clamping her fist down on her shaft. She growled and grabbed hold of the edge of the sink, steadying her breath. "You said she's a heavy sleeper?"

"Yeah."

"How heavy?"

Another twenty minutes later, Isaac and Natalie crept up the stairs and down the hall to Candy's room. Her pink sweats pulled back up, the outline of Nat's cock bounced hypnotically under the fabric and the motion of the thick sausage caused an electric thrill to run through Isaac. They took a deep breath outside of Candy's room, and Natalie used the moment to grasp and rub her dick while eyeing the photo on the door of her crush in a fishnet top giving the camera the finger.

Isaac grabbed the handle.

"I'll go in first," he said. "If she's awake I can make something up." Nat nodded and Isaac turned the nob and pushed open the door.

Peeking in, the light from the hallway illuminated his sister's sleeping face. She appeared so peaceful and serene with her thin lips parted slightly. He snuck into the room, drawing closer to make sure she didn't suddenly rouse -- but he also knew that seemed extremely unlikely. Candace slept through their cousins on Christmas morning; she'd sleep through anything. His eyes moved from her face to her rising and falling chest and his jaw dropped.

"Nat!" he hissed. "You've got to see this! I think she's naked!"

Shoving the door open the rest of the way, Natalie bolted into the room.

A much wider swath of light bathed the sleeping Candy and even before arriving at the edge of the bed, the horny girl caught sight of her crush's bare tits and exposed nipples. Nat had virtually memorized the images of Candy's breasts that they had uncovered on her phone but there was a stark difference in quality seeing them in a picture compared to in real life. The angle of the sheet left both those creamy mounds out in the open, along with a diagonal stretch of her stomach that heavily implied she wore nothing on underneath.

Most notable, however, was that the room smelt of sex.

"She was masturbating to you dude!" Isaac said in excitement. "Candy fingered herself to your cock!"

"Jesus fuck," Natalie gasped, tearing her erection back out of her sweats. "Oh god, oh fucking god." She wrapped her hand around her throbbing shaft, unintelligible moans and wanton whines emanating from her throat. "That's so, that's, oh fuck. I need to see her."

"I got you," Isaac said and reached for the corner of his sister's bedsheet. He didn't want Nat to stop her masturbating. He couldn't bring himself to ruin this wonderfully depraved experience for either of them. The way her desperate, hungry energy made his heart pound... it was positively intoxicating. "Do your thing."

Jerking her dick in a measured but fast pace, Natalie's eyes locked onto Candy's lower body.

Isaac grinned and carefully pulled the covering from his sister's sleeping form. More and more of her typically concealed figure was revealed until every inch of her was laid bare to their gaze. Natalie howled in ecstasy, her jacking becoming a frenzy of pumps.

Candy lay on her back with her arms sprawled beside her. Her head rested on her pillow and her legs and hips were twisted toward them. The position kept the exact details of her pussy a secret -- the intimate area obscured by her supple and shapely thighs -- but Natalie received a clear view of her trimmed stripped of black curls. The sight of her crush's mound and pubic hair had her dick throbbing in desire. Natalie wanted to run her fingers through those coarse hairs and down between her legs.

Isaac on the other hand didn't bother looking between his sister's legs. His eyes were too busy drinking in his horny friend and her leaking dick. He'd never seen Natalie so hard before and the intensity of it, the carnal desire radiating off that fat and thick shaft, had his own member tenting his pajamas. He watched as Natalie reached out and gently touched Candace's face, turning her away from them. The act confused him, but then she took hold of his sister's dark locks and wrapped the silky hair around her cock and he understood.

A shiver and moan rocked Natalie's body and she returned to jerking herself off.

"Goddamn, Nat."

Isaac knew his friend possessed a bit of a hair fetish. She once commented on how hot it would have been to have received a hairjob from the head cheerleader, using her soapy mane in the shower to pump her cock. And while he had never really understood that desire, he couldn't deny the sheer eroticism of seeing Candy's messy locks used like some sort of sex toy. The black strands bunched up and encircling Natalie's shaft, the glimpses of that pale rod peeking out from in between as she fucked her dick into his sister's tresses, it was almost enough to push him over the edge. Almost enough.

Isaac reached for his sister's leg.

Meanwhile, Natalie's hand flew across the length of her cock. Candace's hair laced tendrils of pleasure all around her shaft, and precum leaked into the soft locks, sticking individual strands to her tip and head.

She had always wanted to do this. It was just so perverse and twisted, jerking off with something women spent so much time caring for and styling. It had Nat's cock throbbing in her palm. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Isaac take hold of his sister's ankle, and she inhaled sharply as he tugged on her leg. Candy shifted her onto her back and her thighs fell open, giving Natalie a complete and unobstructed view of her perfect snatch.

The geeky girl maintained that trimmed strip of hair above her slit but shaved everywhere else bare. The plump folds of her lips, her clit and hood, were all fully visible... as were the residual juices on her inner thighs.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck, yes!" Nat placed one knee onto the mattress and arched her body over Candace's head. She gathered more of the girl's hair together and added her other hand into the mix, pumping madly and fucking herself desperately into the nest of silky locks. The tip of her cock periodically bumped against Candy's cranium, the occasional brushes on her cockhead further simulating her. With an extended hiss she finally reached her peak and came. "Nngh nngh nnggghhh oh fuck, oh god, yeessssss!"

Her hips froze, and with her dick buried deep into Candy's hair, she unloaded jet after jet of thick, wet spunk against the sleeping girl's head, soaking her scalp and seeping into the strands of long brown locks. She emptied herself into her crush's mane, each pulse and eruption further coating Candy's head in her seed. She finished with a shudder, the last bit of cum rolling out of her and joining the sticky mess of Candace's hair. Semen clung darker patches of hair together and a sticky moisture surrounded Natalie's cock tip.

With a sigh, she withdrew from the still sleeping and thoroughly used Candace. Cum-drenched strands of hair clung to her shaft and pried free as she backed away from the bed. Drops and lines of jizz streaked parts of Candy's head, contrasting white against black before slowly soaking in.

"Fuck," Isaac said.

"Fuck," Natalie agreed.

"What do we do now?"

Nat glanced at her friend's stiff prick, still straining against his pajamas. "You have a crush on Diana from down the street, right?" Isaac nodded and she grinned mischievously. "Well... we've got that new account we made... and another hard cock at our disposal..."

Isaac flashed an equally wicked grin and the two friends scampered out Candace's room, leaving the other girl in cum-soaked slumber.