NOHAIR - the Play

Story Info
April Fool husband at a nude play with liar wife & ex lovers.
4.8k words
4.17
16k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nohair - the Play

I had just seconds to ponder how we got here and if I still wanted us to be here. She looked at me quizzically for a last-minute answer. Her nervous smile said she wanted this excuse to get naked in public. I squeezed her hand and whispered, "OK. Go for it."

Naked female cast tapped men and pulled them onto the stage, still dressed. Naked male cast tapped women and did the same. Jake's inquisitive, searching tune, while racing up the aisle, changed when he reached Sue. It rose in happy greeting and he pulled her up into a full body hug as if the characters were old friends, or more.

As he sang to her, pleading her to join them, he ran his hands up her sexy, bare legs then her sides, as they had rehearsed. Acting, she kept shaking her head 'NO' and tried to sit and ignore his stiffening eight-inch cock bouncing off her legs.

With the next body sweep, he paused at her hips and she smiled, knowing what was coming. When he raised his voice and hands in song, he pushed her top into her pits. There they were. My wife's pretty titties and tan line exposed to all 200 of us. As she turned away, her nipples instantly popped. When she "tried" to cover her chest, Jake spun her around and held her wrists down and still so the rest of us got a good look at her perfect nipples. He used her spin to push her top up her arms then tossed it onto her seat. Though I was unsure what to do since I had given consent, my dick reacted with a throb.

Sue faked embarrassment as Jake pushed her hands down from behind, pressed his growing nine-inch cock against her and licked her ear. Comfortably topless in public, was she revisiting her past? She sighed and closed her eyes. How much of this is acting and how much is their using the play as an excuse to soothe their exhibitionist fetish and fondle each other? How far will they take this, I wonder?

He cupped a bare tit, pinched a nipple then repeated his downward body sweep. That time, after a short pause on her hips, he thumbed her shorts and pushed them to her feet. Though I expected this commando reveal, I was still surprised at the stark reality of her pacific, public nudity. Wide eyed, as rehearsed, she froze with a wide grin, facing me and most of us; her pale, hairless pubes glistened in the bright spotlight. Her beautiful labia swelled around the perfect bit of inner lips still exposed; her clit became more obvious and shortly pushed away its hood. She was a vision of lust and desire. Her modesty facade forever shattered as she stood proudly naked.

Jake lifted her leg high as she stepped out of her shorts and flip flops, high enough so many of us could see her labia parted; her swollen inner lips assumed the Madonna pose and opened so her stiff, pearly clit leapt out and begged for attention. Jake repeated the breath taking exposure with her other leg and my purple bishop began its escape from my shorts. Now legs spread, fully naked, and brightly lit, Sue stood still, her chest heaving, as Jake slid his stiff ten-inch cock between her cheeks, his hands cupping one tit as the other cupped and rubbed her mons; his stiff cock protruding two inches and up against her pussy. No longer resisting, Sue lovingly wrapped an arm behind her and around his neck in surrender. Did they rehearse that?

As he finished his song, he slid a finger along his cock then between Sue's wet labia. Shouting a happy "let's go," he sniffed and licked his wet finger wickedly so I could see, then pulled my naked wife on stage.

They joined the others — women cast members stripped the audience men while the cast men stripped all but one of the audience women. That one woman broke away on stage and ran into the tent, chased by a naked actor. Silhouettes told their story of resistence as the cast laughed. She fell back and the actor ran out of the tent, waving her panties and shorts over his head. She ran after him, bottomless, in only a tube top. He stopped, she stopped and leapt for her panties. Her big tits bounced obscenely. Another actor pushed her tube top up and off as he held a heavy tit. Subdued and naked, she faced the audience and froze.

She, as well as all the participating audience were hirsute and starkly stood out in contrast among the hairless cast — and my wife. Her husband cheered from the audience as he watched a stranger pinch his wife's nipple and rub her pussy without protest. He stood and shouted happily, "That's my hot wife." He stripped in his seat and eagerly moved a strange woman's hand onto his cock for his wife to see. Neither woman objected.

The curtain came down and a moment later Jake and Sue stepped before it. As they held hands, he explained that the next act focused on the commune's acceptance ritual for new recruits. His ten-inch+ cock bobbed slowly; his balls pulled higher. He left out details of the ritual, but turned to Sue and kissed her deeply, making time for set changes, I supposed, as she held his stiff cock and slowly jacked him for our pleasure too. I noticed many audience men had their cocks out and were stroking them or letting others stroke them. Jake slipped two fingers into Sue's pussy at the front edge of the stage so we could all see how wet she was.

"We need four more recruits," he projected. "If you're willing to participate more, just stand and a cast member will come assess you." About twenty stood. Four naked actors ran up the aisles to the volunteers. As they casually stripped each recruit, I heard them ask if they were willing to be naked on stage. They all grinned and agreed. An actor cupped a woman's naked, hairy mound then asked her to sit as she was. A female dropped a man's slacks, squeezed and pulled his stiffening dick, then asked him to sit. This went on until all twenty were naked or bottomless.

My shorts tented obscenely as more available pussies appeared near me. When I tried to push my dick flat, my thick bishop jumped out from the leg. The woman next to me elbowed the man next to her and pointed before daring to cup and squeeze my cock with a grin; she pushed my shorts higher to expose more of me and raised her skirt to her hips. I chose to enjoy the view and the fondling and let her have her way with me.

The cast swung back around and selected four from the twenty volunteers to bring on stage. They finished stripping them in the aisles, shook the stiff cocks or freed tits as they danced, then lead the men by their cocks, the giddy women with fingers in their pussies.

I wonder why they rejected the volunteers with denuded genitals. When the curtain rose, all the hairy volunteers stood stiffly facing us, legs spread, cocks fluffed and horizontal, pussies peeking through the dense bushes. Jake and Sue walked around them and examined the hairy pubes closely by eye and fingers.

Every time Sue bent to feel a cock or pussy she exposed her own beautiful pussy to us from behind. Its swollen clam shape is a lusty stunner to behold and my throbbing, hairy cock in the stranger's hand agreed. "That's my wife there with that beautiful pussy," I told my friendly, handsy neighbor. Why did I say that with so much pride? The woman squeezing my cock grinned, jacked me slowly and spread her legs to expose her hairy pussy. I fought it, but my fingers found their way into the wet, strange snatch and rubbed her thick clit in tune to her trumpeting.

Jake turned as if pondering something and whispered to Sue. They both scanned the audience and looked past me, circled back then pointed to me. A beautiful, naked red head with huge tits jumped off the stage and skipped toward me. My throbbing cock and I were fascinated by the chaotic beauty of the big mounds and rosy nipples. She came to me and pulled me out of my seat and my neighbor's grasp, to her disappointed groan. Making a -wow- face, Red squeezed my exposed, stiff cock then covered it with my shorts, as if she could hide, it as everyone watched. She whispered "Just follow my lead and improvise," then lead me to the line on stage and placed me at audience right, head of the lineup.

I haven't rehearsed anything and I'm the only one up here with clothes on. Are they mocking me or am I one of the surprise participants?

Jake nudged Sue to me and nodded. She smiled wickedly at me, as if this were part of a secret plan. My cock surged as it too knew what was next. I didn't volunteer for this. Why did I let Red lead me up here? What if I just left? Sue pulled my shirt over my head and stared into my eyes. Only my tented shorts hid my modesty from 200 peepers. She smiled and licked her lips as she turned me slightly. Oh well, too late, when in Rome. . . .

When she bent to push my shorts down, I saw Jake standing against her ass, his stiff cock shaft in her butt crack and on her back as he noisily and deeply fingered her soaked, willing pussy in the silent room. My heart raced, my cock sprang up and throbbed with a thick drop of clear Cowper's oozing out.

Sue had a blissful look on her flushed face. She moaned, sighed intensely as she inhaled my musky fragrance and enjoyed Jake's fingers deep inside her. He'd only agreed not to fuck her so I guess I can't fault him for fingering her — even in front of me and all these strangers. I can't believe I'm doing this! Why am I making excuses for him, them? She seems blissfully happy. Is this our future? My aching cock is demanding to fuck her right here. I'm not sure that's what she wants. She held my thighs as she kissed my bishop then licked the sweet, slippery emission off it.

In my stupor, I barely heard the lineup and the entire audience's low moan as they watched my wife suck and swallow my thick, uncut, hairy cock. She slipped it into her throat, but Jake pulled her off me and moved her to the woman next to me.

Sue had barely kissed the woman's stiff clit before the remaining cast began singing an original welcoming song; they entered stage right, each carrying a towel, a bowl of hot water and a smaller bowl with shaving soap, brush, and safety razor. They knelt before a volunteer of the opposite sex and began shifting and thickly lathering their genitals — mine too. The heat felt divine.

Someone placed small logs on end next to each of us and our 'barbers' moved one of each of our feet onto them. They continued to sing as they fingered and manipulated our genitals then shaved each of us. To make our skin taut, the women stroked our cocks to firmness and the men stretched the swollen labia in front of them. Though I felt beautiful Red tugging on my sac, the warmth was too distracting to pay attention to her skillfully shaving my balls and hairy shaft.

All too soon, she was done. She cleaned me with a hot towel, but when she removed it, my eyes popped open at the cold shock which made my cock shrink — until I remembered I had a beautiful red head and 400 eyes on me and my cock. It sprang back up as I looked around. Sue finished closely shaving one of the volunteers. Where did she learn THAT, I wonder? If he isn't bleeding, we have a new routine to include in our sex play.

Our barbers stood and danced away with the shaving gear then returned to remove the logs. We volunteers stood at gleaming attention with our pale, freshly shaved organs pointing at the audience. They applauded our smoothness.

The cast danced around us and resumed the 'welcome' song then knelt again before us. This time, Sue stood next to me in the lineup and grinned as Jake knelt before her. Beautiful Red was in front of me and gripped my cock. The song changed slightly as the men sang in baritone as the women played the flesh flutes with our cocks. Red's mesmerizing, glimmering green eyes smiled as they looked up at me. Sue, with no hint of jealousy, happily watched Red kiss, lick and swallow my cock. She easily sucked it into her throat and hummed for a few seconds.

Breathless and so close to cumming, yet all the women stopped sucking us and repeated the chorus as they gently squeezed our cocks; the men began licking and fingering the pussy in front of them. Sue threw her head back and her hips forward onto Jake's tongue and fingers. She began moaning and breathing hard, but the cast switched off again. When we men were again close to cumming, they switched back to tongues and fingers in pussies. Oh, the frustration!

Sudden silence filled the room. Seconds later one solitary voice sang the welcome song slowly, emotionally a cappella, as the cast licked and swallowed all the volunteers. Red slid me into her throat as Jake deeply fingered my wife and sucked her clit. They didn't stop. As rehearsed, apparently, when the soloist reached a crescendo, all the cast pushed a finger into each of our asses and pumped until we came on or in their mouths. Sue came first with a gush and I watched with lidded eyes as Jake reached higher to fondle her G spot and made her shudder and spurt harder. After fifteen years, he still knew how to make her squirt.

As Red fingered my ass, she watched Jake too, like the others, she seemed to take his lead as timing. When Sue squirted on his tongue, Red hummed the welcome song while I was deep in her throat. I didn't stand a chance. My grunts synched with Sue's, and most of the lineup, as I thrust deeper and filled Red's belly with several ropes of my cum. My knees buckled and I sat, gasping, on the floor. The singer switched to "Hallelujah" when we all came and the cast took our places in the lineup as we caught our breaths.

Now the volunteers faced thick, threatening cocks or swollen and wet pussies. I'm so grateful we are still facing our opposite sex partners. Red's bald pussy is fragrant, wet and ready for fingering, eating or fucking. Jake's massive cock is leaking clear drops and expecting to invade my wife in at least one hole.

After a quick look at my cock and Red's pussy on my mouth, Sue leaned in and licked Jake's cock clean. She moaned as she sucked him past her teeth. I suppose that's not fucking either. What if she decides to fuck him without my consent? Certainly that gives me permission to fuck this sexy red head, and I do want to fuck her muscular snatch, but do I want her ex lover to fill my wife with his fat cock and fresh cum? Maybe this is a turning point for us, after all she has fucked him and maybe 100s of others before me. Am I willing to reinvent myself for Sue?

Red interrupted my angst by pulling my face into her pussy. I cupped her ass to pull her firmly against me and two fingers found and slid into her soggy snatch. Mmm, she feels so slippery, yet tight. She's crushing my fingers nicely as I lick her lips and lap her clit; she smells and tastes as tangy and sweet as any intoxicant I've ever had. Sue can't fault me for enjoying this lusty meal. -ssslurp- I guess she's thinking the same thing. But she's swallowed and fucked his, and all his friends', cocks multiple times before; this is my first time with anyone since we committed to each other. She's on the pill and we know all the volunteers are STD free, so this is just exercise, right? Before I could further rationalize and distract myself, Red began convulsing on my fingers. She deserves my full attention for now.

I rotated my fingers up to gently stroke her G spot as I sucked her stiff, tasty clit and rubbed her wrinkled hole. She screamed, thrust her hips against my face and spasmed firmly on my fingers before covering my tongue and face with her tasty juices. I savored and relished her flavors and her reactions to me. Her noises were all I heard as she squirted and performed for the enraptured audience.

When I glanced at the Jake-Sue connection, I was astonished to see her nose against his gut with all of his massive cock down her throat. He had to be past her belly as he grunted and jerked several times, filling my wife's gut with his cum. Her stretched lips still managed a smile. After five or so pumps, he removed his soggy cock from my wife, as if in slow motion, inch by inch by inch by inch.

She gaged a second, but grabbed his cock just as his bishop reached her teeth and held him in her mouth as he continued dribbling on her maculate tongue. As I scooped and drank Red's juices, Sue gently squeezed Jake's balls and slid up his long shaft to push every last drop of his cum into her mouth then on her face.

I pushed my nose into Red and made her come again when I budged her clit. I want to bathe in her cum. I hope Sue doesn't feel the same about Jake's. Sue sat on her heels, smiling broadly, fingering her clit, fresh cum dripping down her face and onto her perfect nipples.

The music ended. Jake spoke up, still gasping, and projected, "The welcome ceremony is over." He walked around Sue to the other end of the line. "There are now no strangers in our commune, so we will briefly introduce ourselves to all our new members. Audience, feel free to meet your willing neighbors the same way we just did — remember you all had to prove your good health at the door. This is your chance to truly participate and become part of the show. Commune members on line, slide to your left and meet our new members." A gentle drum beat began.

By that, he apparently meant the women now facing women newbies should introduce their pussies to the hungry female mouths and men facing men should introduce their cocks to male mouths. Oh no! I feared this might happen. I'm not swallowing a cock! I looked down the row and watched Sue and the others lick the genitals before them. Some, especially Sue's tongue, went deep. She was enjoying this a little too much.

Some of the men had no problem swallowing cock to the hilt. I gingerly lifted the semi stiff, soggy cock in my face and lightly kissed it. It reeked of sex. Struggling with this, I reluctantly licked his bishop and his cock stiffened. His Cowper's tastes as sweet as my own. I slowly jerked the unwelcome cock and aimed it away from me.

His soggy shaft was still covered in the spit of the woman next to me. She turned to look at it, then me, and our faces moved like magnets toward each other. We kissed and I licked her lips. Our tongues wrestled a few seconds; my cock rose again, before I turned to the small cock in my hand, Bob, one of Jake's patient friends in front of me and, before I knew it, sucked the whole cock into my mouth. I avoided thinking of the dense meat feel of another man in my mouth. My tongue gingerly wrapped around it and I tasted a drop of his cum. I quickly broke away just as the drum beat changed indicating we were to shift again. What am I doing? This is too far for me.

Bob moved to Sue and she sucked him in deep without thought or delay. I had another strange pussy in front of me. This is much better. Without wasting a second, I lapped her lips and clit before pushing my nose into her fragrant box and sucked it to wash away any male cum left in my mouth. The drum beat changed again. Sue drank from that pussy next as I briefly tasted my second cock of the night, of my life. Fortunately, I avoided sucking any of his cum out.

This continued for two more cycles until a massive brown cock poked my face. Oh shit! It's Jake. I'm not swallowing that monster. He shifted his hips and made his cock slap my face. "Al, just remember this was in your wife's belly a few minutes ago," he whispered. "You just think of that as you suck me. She nearly drank me dry, as usual, so there's not much left for you." As usual? Did she lie about meeting up with him during their fifteen-year lapse? Tempted as I was to bite him, I just kissed his bishop and waited for the drum shift. I jerked him so I didn't have to swallow him.

The last drum beat changed to a fanfare. We looked into the audience and noted most of them were now naked and noisily involved in varied sex acts. Very few watched the end of the play. All of the original cast began singing "Hallelujah" as they selected one of us new commune members, took their hand, and retreated to the sleeping bags around the "fire." One couple, a volunteer and cast member, stepped into the cold shower under the tree branch and obviously fucked as we watched. Jake grabbed Sue's hand and lead her into the tent. She smiled as she shrugged at me and willingly entered with him.

12