NOHAIR - the Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples climbed into the sleeping bags and they began bumping toes, simulating sex? Probably not. As they fucked and the singing faded, I grabbed beautiful Red's hand and took her into the tent. She happily rubbed my arm then my cock. We stopped in the entry and took in my wife and Jake in 69, her head toward the flap. "We're not fucking, and we already ate each other so it's OK, right honey?" She paused for my answer.

What can I say? I slowly nodded my head yes and she quickly swallowed his massive cock whole again. Without Red's rubbing my cock, I might not have agreed. We all heard him slurping on my wife's pussy as he fingered her ass and she moaned. The singing outside stopped and the lights dimmed a bit as the play ended to scattered applause. No one minded since the enthusiasm had a different goal. The play had served its randy purpose. Sounds of intense sex filled the newly silent room. Red and I got on our knees next to my wife and began our own Frenching and petting.

Though I loved her strong pussy, I finally gave her heavy tits some attention. Her nipples twisted up and stood tall. While fingering her fluid pussy, I also nibbled on her firm nipple. When I bit it and gently pinched her clit, she came with a scream. Startled, Sue and Jake paused to look at us. She turned to French him and aligned his stiff cock in her ass crack. She kissed him and held his stiff cock against her rear hole. As she began gasping, she begged, "Honey, please, I have to have his cock in me again. No one else feels like him; I want him to split me open again and fill me with his cum. Please? You can do the same with his girlfriend, Rainy. Just say yes?"

I looked at Red, umm Rainy, she smiled. "You filled me pretty good with your fingers. I want to feel your cock in me too. I've had guys much smaller than you, so your seven inches won't be a problem. Fuck me, Al, while my Jake fucks your wife. We can watch each other." She slid her pussy down my chest until she could hold my cock against it. "I know she wants him, but also wants to respect your agreement and won't fuck him until you give permission. That's a huge change for her." Rainy rubbed my bishop between her warm lips and pumped it gently. How could I resist the intense heat of strange, welcoming, delicious pussy?

Holding their breaths, they all stared as I delayed as long as I could — about twenty seconds — before I gave my consent. Rainy lifted up and slid all the way down on my cock in one long, slow descent. Slipping into her velvet purse, the intense, wet heat was amazing. My eyes fluttered open again when I heard my wife's loud grunt. She was slowly taking Jake's cock into her desperate pussy, as I'm sure she'd planned all along for this trip. Liar! It was past midnight, so I guess I am the April Fool. My staying around merely delayed her fucking a favorite, nostalgic cock. Now she was half skewered on it.

As Rainy bounced on my cock and groaned, I watched Sue's fattened, bald labia cling to Jake's cock when it tried to exit her then fold under when he pushed it deeper into her. Cling, fold, groan, deeper, repeat. It took several cycles before she was able to sit on his hips, that massive cock completely inside her. We all savored the intense heat and strength of our claimed pussies without moving for many seconds. Sue's distorted, flushed, clenched jaw, and cum face defined her painful pleasure.

Then our brain fog lifted and the serious fucking began. Sue and Jake crushed groins loudly with slapping noises and moans. Sue grunted, partially in pain, on his in stroke and groaned on his out stroke. His jaw clenched tightly, his face looked angry and intense as he pounded my wife hard. He abruptly pushed and twisted a finger deep into her ass. She enjoyed her full body, flushed response and had climax after climax before Jake finally shot his cum harshly into her. I didn't know she liked rough sex.

Rainy got on all fours, her face on the ground. "Fuck me gently, Al. Then I want you to fuck my ass hard and cum in it." As I gently filled her pussy, it released her heaven scent up and at my nose for a nectar high. Every time I slammed against her ass, her cheeks vibrated in lust and her rosebud winked open. Shortly, exactly like Sue's, the musky aroma from her rear hole joined her nectar and my mind found nirvana. My whole body felt like a dual headed cock which completely filled both her holes and wanted to live in her. I knew I wanted this with Sue too. Without thought, my body cock sighed and filled her pussy with several spurts of cum.

When my mind returned to my body, I realized Rainy was gasping from her climax and Sue and Jake were watching my celestial bliss as Sue rocked gently on Jake's ever stiff cock. It took a moment to realize my spent cock was also still stiff and Rainy was using it to bring her to another orgasm. I observed and enjoyed and felt proud. Then Sue leaned across and kissed me as we continued to fuck another partner.

After both women climaxed again, they fell toward each other and hugged. Within minutes, they were frenching and scissoring each other. Fingers explored both cum-filled pussies. They licked the vagrant cum off their fingers then turned to 69 and happily ate our cream pie — their own partner's cum — from their swollen, soggy pussies. We watched and sighed.

Jake suggested we sleep together like that. After both women climaxed again and cleaned each other thoroughly, we quit the tent and found most of the audience had left. The remaining cast found clothing scraps that fit and dressed haphazardly for the unusually warm end of March, no April 1 — all commando, of course — and we walked back to the firehouse, happily flashing confused strangers. "Hey, Al" teased Rainy, "wonderful as that was, you still owe me a good ass fucking and you aren't leaving until I get it!" With a full day ahead of us, the night wasn't over yet.

Gk 3/4/20 4846 words

12