All Comments on 'NOHAIR - the Play'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Totally manipulated?

You imply that your wife all along wanted to be fucked by her old boyfriend and you were even suspicious that she may have had him sexually some times, since their breakup. You had agreed with your wife that she was NOT to fuck him. Yet you just gave in and let her fuck him when she/they so obviously arranged it all. Why? Are you just a weak doormat with cuck desires? It seems that way. No respect for him at all, the weak piece of shit.

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 4 years agoAuthor
to LenardSpencer

Thanks for your comment.

I wonder if you read to the end or just missed the nuances. I avoided spelling out his character, but left enough hints, I thought, for you to feel his angst. This story is a nexus for their future lives. What do you think their future would be if he denied her ex or left without screwing the ex's gf? Though he is overcoming his upbringing, he still needs to choose if he will adapt to her NEEDS and become more hedonistic, or maybe walk away. He's not a wimp, but someone in love with a woman who has problems and intense needs. He's also an active participant in the car and the play. His choice is coming soon.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
NoHair the NoSense Area

This is the most ridiculous bit of writing ever. It isn't a play. It may be considered a farce of some sort but not good enough to go see. Sorry. If there were a negative number, that's what you'd get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

always love a reference to "her pale, hairless pubes"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...