Noises Through the Wall Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you two doing? I thought it was over between you." I tried to keep the jealousy out of my voice.

"We're both... leaving... soon," Gwen said. "One last... ugh... tumble for old times'... sake." When she saw the frown on my face, she beckoned me over. I sat down on the bed, leaned down, and kissed her. It was odd kissing her as her head lurched forward with each slow thrust from Christopher's hips. We broke the kiss and she smiled at me. "Don't be... ugh... sad, Mrs. Green. I'll still visit."

"I'm not sad," I lied. "I'm happy for both of you." That was true. "You're going to have so many adventures in college. I wish I could go with you."

"Hey... Mom... can I... do you... too?" Christopher nodded to the empty space next to Gwen. I got the idea.

"Okay, duty calls." I kissed Gwen quickly this time and undressed. I crawled onto the bed and got on my hands and knees next to her. At first, Christopher fingered me while he humped Gwen. That was nice. Then he pulled out of her, took off his condom, and slid into me. That was heavenly. I turned my head and stared into Gwen's eyes. "I'm... ugh... going to miss you... so... uh... uh... uh... much."

"You're the best... mom... ever." Christopher's voice was thick with pleasure. He slapped my ass and I shrieked. "Think of... how much... I'll miss you!"

"Me too, Mrs. G. Me too." Gwen kissed me. It was my turn to lurch into her with every thrust from Christopher. It was perfect. But even the sublime must end eventually.

A couple more weeks passed, and Gwen came over for her last summer visit. Christopher was out with his friends, and my husband was over at a friend's house watching the game. With the lights out in the living room, Gwen and I made out for a while, and then we fingered each other sitting side by side on the sofa.

"You won't... forget me... when you're dating college boys... right... Gwen?" She looked quite alluring in the streetlight falling in through the windows. Her smile was brilliant in the dark.

"Who said anything... about college boys... Mrs. G?" She pulled down my dress and bra, and licked my boob. Her fingers continued their magic. "I'm going to go after an... ugh... older woman. Some smart, uptight professor... that needs to learn to loosen up. What do you think? Do I... have a shot?"

"I have no doubt you will date... whomever you set your... oh... mind on." I melted into the sofa. All my nerves vibrated. Rather than jealousy, the thought of her taming one of her professors cranked up my desire. "Ride me... one last time."

Gwen laughed. "Sure thing." We undressed, she helped me onto my back, and she scissored her legs around mine. There were tears in my eyes when I said goodbye that night. She was going to make her own destiny. Of that, I was sure.

~~

Despite being as big as a house, I insisted on driving Christopher to college. My husband offered to come along, but when he saw I was determined to spend alone time with Christopher, he acquiesced. He was glad to avoid the trip. He didn't want to miss golf with his buddies.

I drove and Christopher slept most of the way there. The car was filled with the sounds of Abba, and my mind was filled with memories of the last year. I had lived every delinquent teenage girl's dreams. But at the end of the day, I was still a married mom in her forties. I wasn't leaving for college, or moving anywhere, or meeting new people. Instead, I was going to have a baby.

I woke Christopher when we arrived, and we went to find his dorm room. I was so jealous that the excitement of youth was laid out for him like some fabulous banquet of new experiences. But I kept my words positive and supportive, pointing out a cool statue here or an interesting building there. We met his RA, got his key, and found his room. His roommate hadn't arrived yet.

"Well, what do you think?" Mixed emotions pretzeled my mind. I focused on my happiness for him and smiled.

"It's a little small." Christopher was right. His room had the dimensions of a prison cell. I wondered how he'd feel having to share such a tight space.

"I bet you'll have all sorts of girls visit this room." I gave his butt a friendly pat. "You're going to have so much fun."

"Mom?"

"Yes?" I was surprised when he quickly closed the door, locked it, and kissed me with the passion I'd come to expect from him. He broke the kiss and gave me a serious look.

"I want you to be the first girl in my dorm room." Christopher undressed me with clumsy, hurried fingers. I think he was nervous his roommate would show up any minute. I knew the thought worried me a little. I found myself naked, watching him pull the clothes off his young, hard body.

"You mean you want to christen your new room with me?" I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. My son never ceased to excite me.

"Yes... yes... Mom." Christopher took hold of my hair and pumped my head on his cock. We both knew he would soon be swimming in pussy, yet he still wanted me. I was thrilled.

After a quick, sloppy blowjob. I rode him on his unmade mattress. Well, at least I hoped it was his! It could have been his roommate's, I suppose. I urged him to cum in me, and he did.

Afterward we dressed quickly. Just as I was pulling on my dress, I heard a key in the door. A second later, in walked his new roommate with his parents. I'm not usually one to blush, but I could feel my cheeks grow hot. I wondered if they could smell what we'd been up to? We made short work of the small talk and left the dorm.

I took Christopher out to dinner that night. We laughed and talked about Gwen, wondering how she was getting on with her college experience. Christopher was sure she'd already seduced some unsuspecting woman. I thought it more likely that she went for cock first.

After dinner, we took a walk arm in arm in the warm September night. We ambled through a quiet park. It didn't seem like there was anyone else around.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I squeezed him tightly.

"Me too, Mom." He squeezed me back.

"Remember that first blowjob I gave you?" I looked over at him and could see by the smile on his face that he remembered it well. "That was crazy." We walked in silence for a while. "I'm so glad we did that."

He laughed good-naturedly. "Are you sure you'll be okay to drive back tonight?"

"It's only a couple hours, sweetie. I'll be fine."

"Can we do it one more time?" He pulled up my dress and gently pushed me up against a tree. "I want to send you back to Dad with a pussy full of cum."

"And your baby in my belly." I let him have his way with me. He took me from behind while I pushed back at him. My pussy was overflowing when we finished. I drove him back to his dorm, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and made him promise to visit soon.

On my drive home, I was still a mixed bag of emotions. One thing that fixed in my mind was how lucky I was to have heard Christopher and Gwen through the wall. What an opportunity I'd been given. I liked to think I'd made the most of it. I hoped other mothers out there would get the same chance.

THE END

12