Noisy Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
Thin walls lead Mellisa to pleasant surprises.
900 words
4.39
16.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muaaimoi
muaaimoi
13 Followers

The first time the sounds make it through her bathroom's thin walls Melissa isn't quite sure what she's hearing.

She knew it was moaning of course. Breathy gasping moans that made her own legs clamp instinctively even as she turned off the running water of her shower to hone in on the sound. She knew those sounds, familiarity calling forth arousal as the panting grew sharper and closer together on the other side of the wall. But there was still a layer of confusion she couldn't quite shed.

Her bathroom wall was against her neighbors.

Harriet Bell was as prim and proper as they came. An accountant who wore matronly long skirts and wouldn't be caught dead in a top that couldn't be buttoned up all the way. She pulled her ponytails back with military precision, and there was no conceivable way that was the woman masturbating on the other side of their shared shower wall.

Except the only other option was that she had a very forward guest making those sounds, and letting Harriet know. The microscopic apartments on her floor had the same square footage and terrible sound insulation. If Harriet had a guest making those sounds she'd be able to hear it just as well as Melissa could, if not better. Surely Harriet would have interrupted at the first opportunity. Or maybe Harriet was aroused too.

Melissa decided she liked that though. Hands absently cupping her breasts. She liked the thought of prim and proper Harriet, flushed and scandalized. Biting her full lips as she squirmed in her bed. She was naked in the day dream, skin flushed and hazel eyes wide with shock and arousal. Surely the woman in the shower was a lover. One Harriet would be tempted to join. Melissa slid a finger down her wet folds, a breathy groan of her own escaping her as the fantasy ran through her mind's eye. The mystery lover in the shower mirrored Melissa's own physique without conscious thought. A thicker woman that could pull the slimmer Harriet close, hard nipples rubbing against each other, shower slick as they used the pretense of showering to run their hands all over each other's bodies.

Melissa's mouth watered as she thought about brushing her lips against Harriets hard peaks as she sucked on her nipples and gripped the magnificent ass that no skirt had been loose or long enough to hide. Her finger rubbed faster against her clit as she slipped them inside Harriet in the fantasy. The heated slick walls gripped her fingers as she hooked them in search for the slightest hint of texture, for the spot to assault tenderly and drive Harriet insane with lust.

The high pitched groan across the wall melded seamlessly with her fantasy, mounting her pleasure higher faster than watching porn ever had. Mellisa worked her clit furiously as her mouth fell open with her eager panting, the air seemed to escape the room as every cell in her body became attuned to the eager moaning of the other woman. She was so close.

They both were.

Melissa could feel it clear across the wall, the mounting tension, the energy, and the synchronicity of their arousal. They were so close, Melissa could practically taste it.

She heard it instead.

A gasp so sharp it sounded painful. She could picture it so clearly. She could see Harriets head thrown back, eyes screwed shut as her lovely mouth opened in a perfect oh. It was so hot-so painfully sexy Melissa could do nothing but follow her over the peak, her own groan tapering off into a whimper as the waves of pleasure radiated out of her sex and all she could do was shiver helplessly and try not to fold her weakened knees.

Melissa didn't know how long they stood there, luxuriating in the afterglow of their shared pleasure. She could still feel Harriet across the wall. She had no idea what had convinced the woman masturbating in her shower was a good idea, but she felt sure it was her neighbor and not some mystery woman. Something about the way the air grew tense and awkward after a time solidified her guess.

"Was it good for you too?" Mellisa asked her neighbor shamelessly.

She felt too good to try to make sense of the evening. They had masturbated together and it was fantastic. Did the details truly matter so much?

"It-It wasn't terrible." Harriet half mumbled in response.

Mellisa could picture her scowling, trying to straighten her back and grasp for some control over the situation even as what they'd just shared sunk in and mortified her.

"Same time tomorrow?" Melissa said, letting her cheerful optimism show.

She liked the thought of taking Harriet out on a date better. Hell, she liked the thought of grabbing a towle and knocking on her neighbors door to continue even more, but something told her that might be overwhelming to the other woman.

In response, all Melissa heard was the sound of a door slamming closed.

Harriet fleeing in angry embarrassment no doubt.

Melissa had figured she'd be shy. She could be patient, Harriet had to shower sometime and Melissa felt it was only right she'd start them off next time.

Something, probably the tingle still hovering just under her skin from the world shaking orgasm she'd just had, told her Harriet was worth the wait.

muaaimoi
muaaimoi
13 Followers