Noisy Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Harriet falls into temptation.
1.4k words
4.53
12.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muaaimoi
muaaimoi
13 Followers

Harriet still couldn't believe what she'd done.

She was painfully mortified at the loss of control. She had shamefully entertained more than one fantasy about her neighbor and her lush curves, especially once she'd realized the walls were thin enough that she could hear every time the other woman turned on her shower. But Melissa was never meant to know, let alone join her in masturbating loud enough that they could hear each other.

She'd taken pains to avoid her own bathroom whenever she overheard the other woman in hers since she'd first moved in. Harriet already felt like a massive pervert everytime she ran across Melissa on the elevator, or the hallway-and she couldn't keep her eyes off her neighbor's incredibly sexy physique. It was deeply unfair that the woman never seemed to wear anything that wasn't two sizes too small.

Sadly looking at her face wasn't much better. Harriet felt she'd never completely recovered from the first million watt dimpled grin Melissa had flashed her when she moved in. She was better off not risking losing her mind at the sight of another dazzling smile.

Harriet could admit she'd never been as attracted to anyone in her life as she had been to Melissa the first time she'd laid eyes on the woman. There was an energy about her, energy that filled up the space around her in a way that made Melissa the center of any room she walked into. Some inexplicable quality that made Harriet shiver every time she drew close in sheer want.

But Harriet was a coward that decided to ignore her own feelings because she wasn't single at the time, would never cheat on a partner, and had never quite figured out the trick to breaking up with someone.

Of course she never seemed to see it coming when someone broke up with her instead.

Not that she'd minded, exactly, when her loveless year long relationship finally came to an end. The vodka she'd purchased and drank for the occasion did feel a little more like a celebration than any attempt to drown her sorrows. Except that ingesting the liquid courage had come back to bite her in the ass.

Harriet had been just drunk enough to overhear Melissa turning on her shower and decide it was a good idea to take a shower of her own. Then she hadn't been able to stop thinking of Melissa naked. What all that gorgeous dusky skin would look like wet. What it would feel like against her own skin.

Harriet hadn't made the conscious decision to touch herself to the images running ceaselessly through her mind, but she hadn't had the sense to stop when she realized she was moaning loud enough for Melissa to hear. She hadn't even turned on the faucet. She'd simply leaned against the tiled wall, enjoying the cool texture against her heated skin as she rubbed slowly at her clit and tugged gently on a nipple.

Then Melissa had turned off her own shower and started making some moans of her own. Naked heat had flooded her cunt. It had been impossible to even consider stopping while desire had bubbled just under her skin. Harriet had been helpless to fight off the lust running through her veins.

It felt so good.

Nothing had ever felt so good.

Melissa hadn't even been touching her.

She hadn't had to.

Harriet no longer fighting the depth of the attraction had been enough. Standing there, naked and dripping between her thighs, listening to Melissa groan her pleasure-she'd finally let herself go. She let herself enjoy all her memories of Melissa's bared skin, the glimpses she'd caught of her cleavage, the enticing sway of her ample ass whenever Harriet spotted her from behind in the hallway.

Harriet had come so hard she'd cried, tears filling her eyes helplessly as so much pleasure ran through her body she couldn't even process it. She'd choked on a laugh, endorphins making her smile and go lax as she slid soundlessly down the wall and tried to process how phenomenal her orgasm had been.

Everything had been painless and wonderful until reality, anxiety, and embarrassment set in.

Harriet had been too flustered by the sound of Melissa's voice coming through the wall. She had panicked, unable to express what their shared pleasure had meant to her, she'd been reluctant to admit anything close to the sheer bliss she'd experienced.

Then Melissa had invited her to do it again.

Harriet fled, overwhelmed by the very thought, and completely humiliated all over again by what she'd done. Did Melissa think she was easy? The type of exhebitionist who would perform on command? Harriet had been furious with herself with the realization that, for Melissa, she very well could be.

The thought had haunted her ever since. Shame and lust flared up by turns everytime she recalled the invitation.

Harriet had fled to her sister's house with the excuse of a clogged toilet, but she knew she could hardly avoid her own apartment for the rest of her life. Not to mention her sister had a newborn that was ensuring she didn't exactly enjoy the visit, and that her sister didn't particularly welcome company.

And so Harriet found herself, three days later-listening to Melissa being very loud in her shower. Harriet could hear her in the bedroom-and she knew getting up to close her door would lead to her being on the wrong side of it.

But Melissa was being spectacularly loud-and Harriet was weak.

Somehow, it hadn't occurred to her that Melissa would put on a show for her-and what a show it was. Harriet had slunk, guilty, into her own bathroom. She stood there, fully clothed as Melissa groaned with abandon. Every long dragged out noise sent goosebumps down her spine. It was like the ghost of a touch. Melissa's moans elicited little shocks of pleasure she could feel thrumming along her clit.

Harriet hadn't meant to start touching herself. But she defied anyone who had seen what Melissa looked like in a miniskirt, her exposed thighs the very definition of sin, with their own two eyes to resist the temptation. She was so wet.

And Melissa was so loud.

Harriet bit her lip against the moan trying to work its way out. If she let the other woman know she was listening, touching herself all over again then-well, Harriet wasn't sure, but there was a reason she had resisted so much, surely. There had to be a reason-it was just so hard to think with pleasure building inside her.

It was hard to think as she sped up the finger rubbing against her clit. She was standing, fully clothed, in her shower. Ear pressed against the tiles as she found some pressure for her hard nipples against the wall.

It felt so good, and she was so weak.

Harriet came with a breathless moan. Sinking to her knees as they folded underneath her.

There was a loud moment of silence between them.

"Harriet?" Melissa asked.

Silence stretched between them, decidedly embarrassed on her end, as the fading endorphins abandoned her to the consequences of her actions.

Harriet didn't know what she was expecting, but it wasn't Melissa to giggle-a wicked, painfully sexy sound.

"I knew it was a matter of time before you joined me."

Harriet whimpered.

"Did you come baby?" Melissa cooed. "Did you try to be quiet while you touched yourself?"

"Yes," Harriet admitted, shamefully.

"You wanna do it again?" Melissa invited. She was the physical embodiment of temptation.

"Yes," Harriet repeated, shamefully.

It just felt so fucking good-how was she supposed to resist something she wanted so badly? It felt even better to keep going. To turn and shove her pants down, lose some buttons with the eagerness with which she tore her blouse open to tease her breast, and let her own sounds loose.

It felt good to be loud. To join the erotic symphony she and Melissa created. A sinful melody that echoed clearly in the tiled bathroom and thin walls. Pleasure wracked her pussy as she abandoned her breast to work it with both hands. One hand desperately rubbing at her walls, and the other fluttering in circles around her clit.

Tears flooded her eyes from how impossibly good she felt.

Then she heard a sharp exhale and a groan that haunted her dreams since she'd heard it. And better still-she heard Melissa moan, "Harriet."

She'd said her name.

Giving her clit one last stroke, Harriet knew there was no going back, and came again.

_______________________

I'll try to finish part three sometime next week-I promise they do have sex, although I'm unsure if that'll be the final chapter. I'm considering giving Melissa a very specific, niche kink, can you guess what it is?

muaaimoi
muaaimoi
13 Followers