Nolan and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan once again tucked her under her covers, told her he loved her, and kissed her forehead. He then went to his own room, found a couple of extra blankets and was soon fast asleep.

He was awakened a couple of hours later. Jessica was touching his shoulder. "Nolan?" she whispered.

"What is it, Jess?" he muttered sleepily.

"I want to sleep with you," she stated.

It went through his mind that, in normal circumstances, this would be highly inappropriate. But he knew that this situation was not normal. His sister needed his comfort. She needed confirmation that she was loved. She needed to be warm.

"Crawl over. I've got my spot warm," he muttered.

Jessica climbed over her brother and managed to work herself underneath his covers. She was dressed in cotton pajamas, but Nolan was only dressed in boxer briefs. She turned her back to him and scooted against him.

Nolan placed his arm around her and pulled his little sister to him. She felt so boney, but she was soft and feminine and it felt good to hold her against him. She was so eager for his warmth, for his love, that he delighted in hugging her to him.

"You're warm!" she whispered. "This feels good! I have never been in bed with a man before - not since I was a little kid, anyway!" she giggled.

Nolan was pleased to hear her giggle. That told him that she was already feeling better. Her warm body felt good against him, too and, despite the fact that she was his sister, he felt his cock begin to stir. He was, after all, a man, and despite her emaciated condition, his sister was a woman. He tried to reposition himself, embarrassed that his body was betraying him - his mind and heart told him that he absolutely could not become aroused in this situation. It was wrong on every level. Yet, he loved her deeply and the warmth of her body and the softness of her curves were arousing, despite whether it was wrong or right.

"Nolan?" she whispered.

"Yes?"

"I want to kiss you."

"What? What do you mean?" he asked.

She rolled over so that she was facing him, her body laying partially on top of him, her face near his own. She leaned to him and pressed her lips to his.

"Jessica, what are you doing?" he gasped. He had to admit that her sweet kiss was very pleasant. But it wasn't appropriate! Not on the lips!

She kissed him again, just a few seconds of her lips pressed to his. "I just wanted to - is it okay? It just makes me happy!" she told him in a low voice.

"But Jesse, I'm your brother. Believe me, if you weren't my sister, I'd love to kiss you," he whispered, knowing that his cock was hardening because of his sister's sweet kisses.

"I've never kissed a boy before now," she admitted. She leaned forward and kissed him again, slightly more insistent this time. Nolan put his hand on the back of her head, holding her there as he returned her kiss.

"I like it," she gasped.

He could hear her heavy breathing. Was she turned on? He supposed that she might be. She had never been kissed. She was lonely. She hadn't had anyone express love to her in so long. Her actions were understandable. Still, he should not be a willing participant. He loved her, but not like this! He should not be kissing his sister. In fact, he should not have allowed her to sleep with him.

"Nolan? Did you like it?" she asked.

He could barely see the outline of her face in the dark. He could tell that she was gazing at him, her face mere inches from his own. Her leg was thrown over the top of him and she had to realize that his cock was fully hard now - but did she even know what that meant? What did she know? How naïve was she?

"We should not kiss, Jessica. Even if we want to. It's not right. It's incest," he managed to say, even though he was dying for her to kiss him again. Only that - nothing else. Her kiss was the sweetest of his life, despite the fact that she was his sister.

She giggled. "It's not incest to kiss!" She leaned forward and kissed him again, this time licking his lips gently. "I love you, Nolan. I don't know how to express it!" she gasped, her body trembling.

Jessica had never been this aroused. Sure, she masturbated from time to time, but she had never been in an intimate setting with a boy. Her brother was her hero - she didn't think she would ever love her own husband more than she did him. He had come to take care of her. He was going to make everything right. And now she was in bed with him. He was wearing almost nothing and his body was incredibly sexy. Her panties were so wet that she was afraid he might smell her arousal. She was thankful that she had gotten a shower at school that afternoon.

She could tell that he was also aroused. She could feel the outline of his hard penis. She didn't want to embarrass him and she certainly did not want to do anything sexual with him - but she imagined that if they were not brother and sister that they might have sex. That thought made her throbbing pussy even wetter. She longed to spread her legs and rub herself until she climaxed. She didn't want him to know how aroused she was. That would be awful.

She lay her cheek against his as she moved so that her body was practically on top of him. She could feel his hardness pressing against her hip and crotch. It was tremendously arousing and terrifying at the same time. Then she felt his hand on her butt. She almost orgasmed. She had never planned for anything this intimate to happen. She only wanted to kiss him. She was starved for affection and her young body had never experienced the intimate touch of a man.

Nolan could feel his sister's young body against his swollen cock. He couldn't tell for sure, but he thought that her crotch must be at that very spot. How delightful it would be to feel his sister's body against his own. Even in her emaciated state, his love for her drove his desire for her. She was so sweet. He rested his hand on her bottom. He heard her gasp and then she was kissing his lips again.

He kept his hand on her bottom as she began to move her hips, obviously rubbing her pajama-covered crotch against his swollen member. He kissed her, inserting his tongue into her mouth. Oh, she was so sweet! Her breath was warm and her mouth was delicious. He had never experienced a kiss that shot such bolts of pure lust through his body.

He began kissing her back. She rotated her hips, trying to rub her swollen clit against him, no longer caring if he knew what she was doing. She needed this. She knew that her wonderful brother loved her and that he would understand. His hand, massaging her bottom, was now moving her against him. She could feel his hardness as if they were both naked, despite the fact that she was wearing panties and pajamas and he was wearing boxer briefs. Her pussy was so wet, though, that her panties and pajama bottoms were drenched with her juices. How wonderful it would be to be totally naked with this magnificent man - her brother - and give herself to him!

Nolan began to rotate his own hips, rubbing himself against his sister. He used his hand on her bottom to guide her, making sure that her pussy was rubbing directly on his desire-hardened prick. They were now devouring each other's mouths. They both were striving to suck the tongue of the other. Nolan stuck his tongue into her mouth, reveling in the delicious taste of his sister's tongue, teeth, lips, and saliva.

Suddenly, she spasmed. "Oh Nolan! I love you!" she moaned as her orgasm overtook her. Nolan knew what was happening even though he had never experienced a female having an orgasm. He kept his cock pressed to her, rotating his hips to massage her pussy with his hard cock. She moaned and gasped. Her heart was beating so hard that he could feel it in his own chest. Her chest was heaving. Finally her climax abated. She kept her cheek against his, her mouth practically against his ear.

After a few minutes she lifted her head and delicately kissed his mouth again. "See, a kiss is not so bad," she whispered, then turned over and was soon fast asleep.

*****

"Nolan, can you drive me to school?"

Jessica was gently shaking her brother to awaken him. "I'm gonna go get dressed if you can drive me. Otherwise, I don't have a ride."

Nolan opened his eyes. His sister stood before him dressed only in panties and a bra. She did not present a sexy sight. She was way too skinny. Even her panties were baggy. The bra was obviously too big for her, even though she was certainly not flat-chested. Her arms and legs were too skinny. Her stomach was flat, but lacked tone. He suddenly remembered what had happened the previous evening and wondered if it had been a dream.

"Go get dressed. I'll drive you. Go."

He then got climbed out of bed, dressed, went outside to pee, and made his way to her room. She was dressed but, again, her clothes didn't fit her well. She wore one of their mom's sweaters which, if anything, only made her look worse. Her hair was in disarray.

Nolan picked up a hairbrush and had her sit on the bed as he brushed her hair, giving it some shape. He then gathered it and pulled it into a pony tail. She looked ever so much better, he thought.

"Listen to me, Jess. I'm not chastising you, okay? But one of the first things you have to do is start taking pride in your appearance. You're a pretty girl!" he told her.

"I know, I know. Whatever your hand finds to do, and all that, right?" she smiled at him.

"Exactly. We're going to fatten you up and get you some new clothes. You're going to be the prettiest girl around," he told her as he kissed her forehead. "Of course you're already the prettiest to me!"

She beamed. "You're so sweet! I love you so much!"

Nolan drove them through McDonald's drive-through, making sure that Jessica got enough food for both breakfast and lunch. She actually seemed happy as she ate her breakfast as they drove to school.

Much to Jessica's surprise, Nolan parked and went into school with her. "You go on to class. I'm going to talk to the principal about something. Go on. I'll pick you up at 3:30, okay?"

The principal was Mr. Armstrong. He recognized Nolan and immediately asked him into his office. After a few minutes of small talk, Nolan said, "I am here to try and help my sister."

Mr. Armstrong looked very sad. "Yes. I understand that your folks are going through a rough patch."

Nolan considered how much he wanted to tell Mr. Armstrong. "Yes. Dad is disabled. Probably permanently. He's also addicted to pain medication, as is my mother. She's in jail; did you know that?"

"Yes, Nolan, I knew it. I want you to know how this saddens me. Your mother is a wonderful woman. I really believe that."

Nolan fought tears. Yes, his mother had been a wonderful person and he was convinced that she could be rehabilitated. "My concern is Jessica. I truly did not realize how bad things were at home. She hasn't eaten right in I don't know how long. The utilities have been cut off..."

"What? The utilities have been cut off? Isn't that against the law? Especially when it's this cold?" Mr. Armstrong asked.

"I really don't know the legalities of all of it. I feel like that there is government assistance available for which my father has not applied. I don't want to impose on you, sir, but I respect you and I wondered if I could reach out to you for help? I really hate to do that, but I am so worried about Jess..."

"Son, I guarantee you that those utilities will be turned back on. If not today, then tomorrow. I will personally see to it. I wish Jessica had told us this. I'll also ask around and see if there is more assistance available for your family. I'll call some churches, too. They're often able to give some help."

Nolan felt tears come into his eyes. This was a good man. The kind of man he wanted to be. The kind of man that tried to do good for others. "Sir, I am ashamed to ask for help..."

"Nolan! Do not be ashamed. This is not your doing, son. We all know you. We know your work ethic. We know that your daddy and mama raised you right, too. Addiction is a great evil. It has your folks in its grip. Your sister is the victim here. She's the main one we have to help. Agree?"

Nolan wiped at his eyes. "Mr. Armstrong, I appreciate any help you can give us. Jessica deserves better than this. She was a top student until all this happened. All her clothes are worn out, they're too big for her, and she looks like she just came out of a concentration camp."

Mr. Armstrong stood and reached for Nolan's hand, pulling him up. He put his arms around him and hugged him tight. "Son, everything will work out. Give me your cellphone number and I'll inform you what I find out."

Mr. Armstrong called Nolan that afternoon and informed him that the water and electricity would be turned on the following day. Unfortunately, the temperature was to be in the teens that evening. Mr. Armstrong offered to put them up in a hotel room, at his expense, but Nolan assured him that wasn't necessary. He also told him that his father was eligible for food stamps and, perhaps, other aide. He just had to get him to the correct office and fill out the paper work.

Meanwhile, Nolan had put in several job applications that day. After placing his applications at several grocery stores and fast food restaurants, all of which paid minimum wage, he decided he would visit the hardware store that was managed by the father of one of his best friends from high school. He was hired on the spot and the pay was substantially better than minimum wage. His hours would be flexible so that he could take his sister to school and pick her up at the end of the day. In fact, he was told, they could use her on weekends if she wanted a job.

Nolan was beaming when he picked Jessica up that afternoon. He stopped at the Sonic for hamburgers and ice cream and, unable to wait any longer, gave her all the good news. His sister was over-joyed and, with neither of them really thinking about it, she pulled him to her and kissed his lips.

Nolan ordered a large cheeseburger and an order of fries for their father. When they arrived home, he grabbed a bottle of water and took it into the living room to offer it to Marty.

His father was dozing. Probably drunk. "Dad? Wake up."

"What the hell do you want?" Marty demanded.

"I brought you something to eat. Want it?"

"No. I ain't hungry."

"When is the last time you ate a meal, Dad? You're going to kill yourself with all this drinking and no nutrition," he stated.

"Why the hell do you care? You'd be better off if I was dead."

"Dad, that's not true. I love you. I want to help you. Will you eat the food, please?"

Marty regarded him warily. "Son, how could you still love me after what I've done?"

"Dad, it wasn't your fault that you got hurt. Pain has a way of making us do things that are contrary to who we really are. Am I right? Dad?"

Marty took the sack. "I'm not sure I can eat this, Son. I've drank a lot. It was nice of you to bring it, though. Let me just set it down here and I'll try to eat it later. That okay?"

"Sure, Dad. By the way, the utilities are getting turned back on tomorrow," he stated matter-of-factly.

"How the hell did you manage that? I ain't got no money. I ain't accepting charity! You hear me?" he yelled.

"Dad, you've paid taxes all your life. Those taxes are used to help people who are down on their luck. That's how it works. You and I are going together, tomorrow, and see what other government aide you can get until you're back on your feet," Nolan told him.

"The hell we are. I ain't going nowhere."

Nolan chuckled. "Dad, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a lot bigger than you. I'll carry you to the car, put you in, and then carry you in. You can fight me, if you want. I'll win, and you'll be embarrassed."

Marty picked the sack up and reached in to procure a french fry. "You're a big man, now, huh?" he asked as he munched the fry. "This is pretty good, by the way. I wish we had fucking electricity so that we could throw them in the microwave!" He gazed at his son, then burst out laughing. "I'll think about it, okay?"

As predicted, the temperatures plummeted. Nolan took Jessica into town to eat. They went to an Italian restaurant where Jessica ordered spaghetti and Nolan ordered pizza. She finished her spaghetti, ate the bread that came with it, then accepted Nolan's offer to eat a couple of slices of his pizza.

"Sis, you look fatter already," he laughed.

"I seriously do need to gain weight. I just hope that, when I gain my weight back, that I can control my appetite. I don't want to be a fatty!" she said as she smiled at him.

"There's nobody in our family that is obese. Genetics pretty much decides if you'll be overweight or not," he remarked.

"Nolan?"

"Yeah, Jess?"

"I love you! More than anybody on earth!"

Nolan smiled. He had no doubt that his sister meant what she said. "I love you more than anyone on earth, too, Jess. I love you more than I love myself."

"See? When I think I can't love you any more than I already do, you say something like that. It just melts my heart," she said as she reached for a pizza crust that he had discarded.

On the way out of town, they noticed that the current temperature was 20 degrees.

"Brrrr," Jessica said. "It may get down to 10. I heard that today at school."

"Yeah, too bad that they're not getting the power back on until tomorrow," he replied.

"Well, that just gives us an excuse to sleep together again. It's way too cold to sleep alone," she muttered to herself.

"What was that?" he asked. It had sounded like she was asking to sleep with him again. Absolutely not. Not happening. No way.

Nolan waited until Jessica had enough time to get into bed before going in to tuck her in, as he had promised to do. He found her under several blankets, but she was shivering, nonetheless. There was enough moonlight that he could see her face in deep shadow. He took the tops of the blankets and tucked them tightly in around her shoulders.

"Good night, Jess. I love you," he said as he kissed her forehead.

"No, on the lips. Please?" she begged.

He saw no harm in it, particularly after what had happened the previous evening. What could it hurt? He leaned forward and kissed her soft lips. He let the kiss linger for a few seconds, not wanting to disappoint her - and not wanting to disappoint himself, either.

"Your kisses are so sweet," she murmured.

"I was thinking the same thing about you," he told her as she stroked her face.

"What if I wasn't your sister?" she asked.

Nolan could feel his cock beginning to harden. He was still somewhat aroused from the previous evening. He had thought about what had happened several times that day, and had considered jacking himself off. He felt guilty, though, so decided against it. He would jack off soon, when he had time, and when he could think about something other than his little sister.

"What if you weren't?" he replied.

"Would you want to date me? I mean, I know I don't look good, but would you like me enough to go out with me?"

"Jessica. You're beautiful to me. Stop saying that. Sure, you're a little underweight right now, but you're still gorgeous," he told her, meaning every word.

"You do always say the right thing. That's one reason I love you so much! But you didn't answer me. It's just hypothetical!"

"If I'm being honest, I don't know. I mean, I love you because I know you. I know how you are. I know your values. I know how pure and good you are. There's nothing about you that I don't love. I can't imagine meeting someone that I could love like I do you. Does that make sense?" he asked, afraid he was saying something that might offend her.

"It makes me feel good for you to say that. I would go out with you! You're so good looking, and you're kind and good. Everyone thinks so," she whispered.