Nolan and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" she asked.

"Where did you get THAT?" he mumbled.

"This teddy? I bought it when you took me shopping. I bought it for you. I knew that the right time would come. This is the right time," she said sexily.

"I'm not talking about the teddy, or whatever that thing is called, Jess!"

She looked down, suddenly uncomfortable. "What, Nolan? I'm not wearing anything but this!"

Nolan laughed, making her even more uncomfortable.

"What? Nolan?" she squirmed.

"Not the teddy, Jess. That BODY! Where did you get THAT?"

She smiled. "All that pizza and hamburgers and stuff you've been feeding me!"

She twirled around again, posing sexily, obviously proud of what she was displaying to him. "Do you like it?"

"What? The teddy? I like it!"

"No, my body! Do you like it? I've been exercising. It didn't all go to fat. Do I look okay?"

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! What a body, Jess! You're incredible!" he exclaimed as she walked nearer to his bed. "Why the candles?"

"Because I wanted it to be romantic when we made love," she stated flatly. "That's what we're going to do, you know."

"Jess, no. I've never done it. Have you? I don't have any protection. We shouldn't..."

Jessica was counting on her fingers. "Is that all the excuses you can come up with?" she asked, posing for him again, confident that he was loving what he was seeing. "Dad insisted I go on the pill over a year ago. I didn't want to, but he insisted. Then when you moved home, I was glad."

She uncovered him and crawled into the bed and straddled her brother. "No, I've never done it," she said as she leaned forward and kissed him sweetly. "I LOVE kissing you!"

She could feel his hard cock mashed directly against her wet pussy. She rotated her hips and rubbed herself on him as she leaned forward and kissed his finely-haired chest. He was so muscular! She rubbed one of his pectoral muscles as she licked his nipple and tried to suck it. Then she did the same to the other one. Nolan moaned.

She glanced at his face, then got on her knees, licking his face, inserting her tongue deeply into his open mouth and moaned her appreciation when he sucked it. Tongue fucking with her brother was the hottest thing she ever yet done in her life. That was about to change, though.

She reached for one of his hands, which were now on her hips. She placed it on her breast. "Nobody has ever touched my breasts, Nolan. Until now. You were too much of a gentleman to do so, when you had the chance. You were afraid of taking advantage of my vulnerability."

Nolan looked into her gorgeous face, her dark brown eyes. The love he felt for her overwhelmed him. He felt of her breast, through the teddy. It was firm, yet pliant. He had never felt of a girl's breasts, but he could not imagine that many were as perfect as his sister's.

Jessica sat back down and rotated herself on him. He was so hard. He was so ready for her, she thought. She hoped it wouldn't hurt. She wanted it so badly! She had craved it ever since he had moved back home. She had to force herself not to go to his bed night after night. She knew that he wanted to do the right thing, but she also knew that he was in love with her. She had been broken and he had fixed her. He had taken care of everything. She loved him more deeply than she could have ever imagined just a few short months ago. He was the best man she had ever known or ever hoped to know. She wanted to reward him and felt that giving her body to him was small recompense for what he had done for her.

It was more than that, though. Much more. She loved him. She needed him. She had fantasies of living her life with him. Maybe that was just a fantasy, but tonight wasn't. They would make love and she knew that she would never regret it. She didn't think he would either.

She grasped the straps at the top of the teddy and pulled them down to her waist, revealing her breasts to him. She wore a B cup, but her waist was so tiny that they looked much bigger. They were firm. They didn't sag. They looked healthy. She was healthy. She leaned forward, getting on her knees yet again and, holding one of her breasts as an offering, pressed it to his mouth.

Nolan kissed her nipple then gently suckled it. His sister shuddered. "Oh Nolan. That is so beautiful. Yes, Baby, oh yessss!"

His sister's passion when he sucked her nipple made goosebumps all over his body. This woman was ready to be loved. He was her brother, but he was also going to be her more-than-eager lover. Who else was going to love her like he did? Who else could commiserate with what she had gone through? He continued to lick and suck at her nipple as she praised him. Then she offered her other nipple to him and he did the same thing. He was very gentle, not sure how rough he could be or whether he could suck her nipples hard. He wanted everything to be perfect for her. Later, he now knew, she would give herself to him. There was no going back. After all, he admitted to himself, this was what he had secretly hoped for - that one day he and his beloved sister would make love.

Jessica dismounted and stood at the side of the bed. "Take it off of me, Nolan," she whispered. "Get me naked for you."

Nolan sat on the edge of the bed and slid the teddy down her hips. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She stood before him, totally naked and unashamed. She knew that he loved her and saw her as flawless even when she was emaciated. Now, she knew, she had a desirable body. She wanted him to enjoy it in every way.

Nolan gazed at her incredible body. He had no idea what his sister had been hiding for the last few months. Her stomach was flat, but he could see abdominal muscles. Her legs were skinny, but muscular from running and working at the hardware store. Her breasts were incredible. They seemed to have no sag, whatsoever. The nipples were rock hard and eagerly reached toward him. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with an inch-wide swath of hair following her pussy furrow. He was certainly no expert on what a pussy should look like, but he had seen plenty on the internet. His sister had obviously trimmed it perfectly just for him. She had visited the tanning bed a few times recently and the tan made her body look even sexier. He could not imagine that any girl, anywhere, would ever be more enticing than his sister was at that moment. If there was a perfect woman for him, it was her. She had no flaws.

"Nolan?" she whispered.

"Jess, you're so hot!" he said as he reached for her and kissed her mouth.

She broke the kiss and reached for his boxers, pulling the elastic waistband downward. When she revealed his wet, hard, 8 inch manhood, she felt she would pass out with the rush of pure lust that coursed through her body. She could feel her clit and her nipples throbbing with need. She had never seen a naked cock before - except her dad when he was nearly passed out - and even though she didn't quite understand the rationale, she thought it was the most gorgeous thing she had ever seen. She didn't understand how she was going to get this throbbing gristle of man-meat in her body, but she couldn't wait to try.

She reached for his penis and held it in her hand, feeling of it from the head to the root. Then she touched his balls, lifting them. They felt so heavy! Her brother's genitals were covered with thick, black hair. She had shaved her thick pussy hair to make herself presentable to her brother. She had considered shaving it bald, but had decided that it would look more enticing the way she did it. She hoped he liked it!

She leaned over and kissed his prick, causing Nolan to gasp. She licked the head gently. He croaked, "Jessica that feels so good!"

Encouraged, she leaned further and took the giant, dripping head of his cock into her mouth. She could taste what she knew was pre-seminal fluid. She realized that she was so aroused that it would taste good to her no matter what. She slurped at his cock head, desiring to drink more of his juice. What if he came in her mouth? The thought made her legs shake and she could feel her love juices coursing down her thighs.

She wanted to do everything with him! She wanted to suck it and drink his cum! She wanted him to lick her between her legs until she gushed in his mouth! She wanted him to lick and suck her breasts for hours on end! Most of all, she wanted to make love to him. She wanted and needed him inside her. There was no time for all these other things right now. She needed him inside her now. She was ready to be deflowered. She couldn't wait to give her most precious gift - her virginity - to the man she loved, her beautiful, wonderful brother.

She crawled onto the bed and lay on her back, her legs splayed. Nolan crawled between her legs and kissed her mouth. Was what they were about to do really better than this? She tasted so good! He wondered if her pussy juices were as tasty as her mouth. He broke the kiss and suckled a breast, bringing gasps of pure delight from his sister. He moved to the other one, thinking it only fair that both of her delicious orbs were given the same treatment. Then he scooted down in the bed, kissing her flat tummy and inserting his tongue into her navel. She even tasted good there!

Jessica realized what her brother was about to do and, even though she was eager for him to take her virginity, she couldn't wait to feel his mouth on her most secret treasures. "Nolan, sweet Nolan. Kiss me there, please?" she moaned.

Nolan touched the tip of his tongue to her clit. Her hips involuntarily bucked up at his face as she moaned in delight. "Oh Nolan, you just don't know!" she keened as he licked her clit gently and slowly. "Baby, ohhhh! That's amazing! I love it!" she groaned as she thrust her hips at his face.

Nolan delved further, eager to taste her juices. He was so starved for her that he felt like an animal. He kissed the opening to her pussy, then dipped his tongue inside, causing her to close her legs, clasping his head between her thighs. "Goooood! It's goooood! Oh Nolan, nothing ever felt this good!"

He loved her aroma and her taste. She was delicious from head to foot. He loved the taste of her mouth; he loved the taste of her body; he loved the taste of her warm, wet pussy! He felt crazed with lust. He had never felt as out of control in his life.

"Nolan, Nolan, kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss my mouth - my face! Come up here to me, Big Brother!"

Nolan reluctantly climbed up her perfect body, wanting to kiss and lick every inch of her. She pulled his head to her and began to fuck her tongue into his mouth. He eagerly suckled it, swallowing her saliva. He could feel his dripping cock rubbing against her fur-lined cuntal furrow. She was so wet!

He tenderly kissed her lips, remembering the first time he kissed her when he first moved back home. How he loved her! Her eyes were closed as he gently kissed her lips, moving around and kissing all areas of her lips. She opened her beautiful eyes and he knew that he could never love anyone the way he loved her at this moment.

"Make love to me. Take care of me, Nolan. Your little sister needs you to take care of her for the rest of her life," she moaned as he reached between their legs and guided the head of his cock against her opening.

He noticed that her eyes were wet with tears. She gazed into his eyes intently, ready and eager to give herself to him. She nodded slightly and he thrust, pushing the head of his cock into her opening.

"Oh! Go slow. You're so big!" she begged. She reached for his hands and held them both in hers.

He kissed her mouth gently as she continued to look into his eyes. He knew that she trusted him. He gently pushed again until he met resistance. He knew this was her hymen and that there was going to be pain involved. He wished it were not so. He would much rather it be him that suffered pain. She had had enough pain in her young life. Tears streamed down his face and dripped onto her face.

She smiled, nervously. "You're sad that it's going to hurt me, aren't you?" she whispered.

He nodded, unable to speak.

"Just think of how good it's going to be from now on, Nolan. This will be the only time it hurts. Go ahead. Make love to me."

Nolan pushed and then felt the impediment suddenly give way. He didn't try to push further, afraid that he might hurt her. He didn't know what to do.

"Oh that hurts. Owwww! Just don't move," she gasped, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. She breathed deeply several times. "Oh, Nolan, you're huge!" she managed to smile. "Push it in a little more. Slow."

Nolan pushed and found that his cock slid, unrestricted, deep into her incredibly tight, yet incredibly slick pussy. It was heaven. He could not have imagined how it felt. He sank into his little sister's wetness until he was all the way in.

Jessica had a grimace on her face and her eyes were tightly closed. Nolan sensed that he should not move. He gazed into her sweet face intently. She was squeezing both of his hands tightly, which told him that she was experiencing pain. Eventually she loosened her grip and reached around him, holding him tightly against her.

She opened her eyes, then snuggled her face into his neck. "Nolan," she whispered. "I love you so much."

He could hear her sniffling and her tears were running down his throat onto his chest. His swollen cock was begging for release as his sister's impossibly warm, tight, pussy embraced his manhood. He had known, of course, that sex would feel good, but this was better than he had ever imagined. Just the knowledge that it was HER meant everything to him. He felt so much love and passion for his sister at that instant that he felt like screaming it to the world. Yet this was the tenderest moment of his life.

"I'm trying to stop crying," she whispered.

He moved his head so he could look in her face. "I'm sorry it hurts so badly," he said.

"It's not that. I'm just so happy - I can't stop crying. I've never wanted anything this much in my life." She sniffled and wiped her face with her hand. "It's not hurting so bad now. You can move if you want. I don't know! I don't know how to do this!" she laughed through her tears.

"I don't either! All I know is that it feels great and that I don't want to hurt you," he smiled. He kissed her and she nibbled on his lips. "I love to kiss you, Jess."

He began to pull himself out of her, leaving only a couple of inches inside before he very slowly sank into her again. He watched her face carefully, letting her expression be his gauge. She reached down and grasped one of his buttocks. She pulled him into her, then relaxed to allow him to withdraw, then pulled him in again, setting the pace.

Her breath was ragged. She stared into his eyes. She could not imagine loving anyone the way she loved him at this moment. She could feel every inch of his penis inside her. He was big, bigger than she had expected, and she was amazed that it hadn't hurt nearly as badly as she had anticipated. She still had the stinging pain, but it was becoming more insignificant with every stroke. She loved it. She loved the way it felt and she knew that she was going to want to do this often - with nobody but him, ever. Never in her life would she allow another man to do what he was doing to her right now. It was so good!

He gazed into her face. She no longer looked as if she were in pain. Instead, she looked like a woman who was passionately in love with him. Her breathing told him that she was nearing an orgasm. It was very much like the first night that he had returned home from college. This time, however, he was inside her! They were actually making love! The thought floated through his mind that he was fucking his little sister, but he quickly discarded that thought, not wanting to think of this as anything tawdry. That word was totally inappropriate to what they were doing. They were making love!

"Ohhhhh Nolan!" she moaned as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She felt her pussy spasm, gripping his cock tightly. "Ohhhh Nolan! It feels so good!"

Nolan watched the rapidly changing expressions on her face as her orgasm gripped her. She held him tightly and her sweet breath bathed his face as her pussy gripped his cock almost painfully. His own orgasm gripped him. He felt his white-hot load of sperm travel deliciously down the length of his cock-shaft and spew into his sister's wonderfully clasping depths. His entire body shook with the force of his climax. The nerve endings up and down his spine tingled. His head felt as if it might explode. He had never experienced such intense pleasure in his life. It was as if he were in another dimension. As gorgeous as his sister's face was, his eyes closed involuntarily as he floated through the afterglow of the most fantastic release of his young life.

"Mnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned, unintelligibly. "Jessica..."

They both were breathing heavily, their hearts racing. As he lay on top of his sister, he felt his cock slowly deflating and slipping out of her. He started to roll off of her, but she encircled him with her arms and refused to let him move. He picked his head up to look at her face. Strands of her hair were stuck to the perspiration on her adorable face. She looked sleepy and happy. He kissed her nose.

"Nolan, don't ever leave me, please?" she whispered.

"Why would I leave you?" he replied. "I love you. I want to always be with you. Always."

"You make me so happy!" she smiled.