Nolan and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan was almost fully hard. He knew he should not be getting aroused by his sister, and she really had done absolutely nothing to get him that way. What was wrong with him? Her little skinny body wasn't very sexy. It wasn't something that would normally arouse him. Her face was pretty, sure, but he knew plenty of pretty girls. What was it about her that was arousing him so?

"You would be easy to fall in love with," he heard himself say. Why was he saying such a thing? His sister was obviously emotionally needy. He knew that girls that were emotionally needy were the ones who gave themselves to the first boy that paid any attention to them. Hundreds of thousands of them ended up pregnant. Many ended up in unhappy marriages that ended in abuse and divorce. He should not be saying such things to his sister, even if she were emotionally healthy.

"Why? What makes you say that?" she asked.

Nolan paused. "I should not have said that. I just think that you're charming and pretty and smart and that you're going to need to be picky with your boyfriends. You've got a lot to offer."

"Would you kiss me again?" she whispered.

Nolan leaned to kiss her mouth and, to his surprise, she slipped her tongue inside his mouth. He should stop this right now, he thought. She opened her mouth wide and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Fuck, she was so delicious. He had kissed a few girls, but none had affected him like this. His every sense was heightened. His cock stiffened to its full throbbing hardness. He longed to be naked with her, to kiss her skinny little body all over. He didn't care. He loved her more than he had realized. He somehow knew that he would have these same primal urges for her no matter what she looked like, no matter how sick she was, no matter her age, old or young. He was hungry for her and wanted her as his own. He desired her like nobody that he had ever encountered, yet he knew that it could never be. It was taboo. It was incest.

Jessica had wriggled her arms from under the covers to embrace Nolan and to place her hand on the back of his head as she kissed him hungrily and allowed him access to her mouth with his thick, delicious tongue. She knew she was totally in love with this man. She was eager for sex with him. She wished that he could be her first. She wondered if he had ever done it. She knew that they couldn't have intercourse, but that didn't stop her from fantasizing about it.

She pulled the covers down below her waist. The moonlight revealed that she wore nothing but a pair of ill-fitting bikini panties. Nolan gazed at her nakedness. Her breasts looked flaccid, though they were larger than he expected, but he could tell that her nipples were hard. Despite the fact that her body was malnourished, she looked beautiful to him. But why was she revealing her body to him? She had to realize that they couldn't do anything. He needed to make sure that she realized how dangerous and how wrong this was. He was her brother. They could never do this, no matter the circumstances.

"It's cold, Nolan. Get under the covers," she whispered.

Nolan was still fully dressed. He took off his shoes, but left his socks on. He removed his shirt, unfastened his jeans, and stood. He began to shuck his jeans down his muscular legs, aware that his erection could be plainly seen, even in the dim moonlight, through his boxer briefs. He looked at his sister's face and saw that her eyes were locked on his tumescent manhood. He longed to show it off to her. He was big, far bigger than average. He wondered what she would think about it. Would it turn her on? Would she want to touch it? To kiss it?

Jessica held the covers up for him to slip underneath with her. She scooted over far enough to allow him enough room to lay on his back. She then turned on her side, facing him. She covered them both with the blankets, then lay her head on his shoulder. Her right breast lay atop his chest. It felt wonderful to feel his naked skin against her breast. She longed for him to touch her breasts, even though she knew it was wrong. She loved this man, but she knew that what they were doing was already very inappropriate behavior. She just could not control herself. Her body ached for him. Not necessarily for sex. She longed for his touch. Just his presence. His kisses. His love. She knew he loved her. With this she would be content.

Nolan stroked her hair. He was satisfied to maintain this position all night. As much as he longed for his sister's touch, or the feel of her grinding on him as she had the previous night, being able to lay here with her, even though they were both almost naked, was sufficient. They were pushing the envelope. He was amazed at how attracted he was to his sister and at how weak he was in this situation. He was afraid that his weakness would lead to something that they would both regret.

She whispered, "If I was a kitten, I would be purring right now". Nolan thought her voice sounded sexier than any he had ever heard.

Nolan swallowed. His passion for his sister was overwhelming. It wasn't just sexual desire. That was secondary. He had come to the realization that this was what love felt like. He had had crushes on girls before. That was nothing compared to this - and it had only happened in the last two days. What caused this? He had always loved her, obviously, but this was totally different from anything he had ever felt. He longed to run his hands all over her young, emaciated, body. He knew she would allow it. He knew she wanted it. But it wasn't right. It would be taking advantage of her vulnerable emotional state.

As he thought of these things he fell asleep. Hours later he awakened and realized that they were in the same position. It was so cold! But her body was warm and she was pressed up against him, her breast laying on his chest, her lower body laying against his hip and legs. She was breathing deeply and regularly - fast asleep. Nolan was so overwhelmed with his love for her that tears came into his eyes. He promised himself that he would always keep her from harm, that she would always have everything she needed. He swore to himself that he would always take care of her, no matter what. He felt extreme guilt that he had been away at college while she was cold and hungry and suffering emotional and verbal abuse from their father. He was so filled with regret and deep, pure love for his sister.

Nolan fell back asleep and was awakened the next morning when Jessica climbed out of bed. She wore only panties, but showed not the slightest embarrassment that her body was on full display for her brother. He gazed at her near-nakedness, not even trying to avert his eyes. To him, she was gorgeous. Her body was perfect. She was perfect. He loved her with every fiber of his being.

"I know I'm too skinny. You can stop staring," she smiled. "I never had the greatest body, but I looked okay when I had enough to eat. I promise!"

"I'm staring because I like what I see, Jess. You're beautiful to me. I should never see you like this, but I won't ever forget it."

Jessica sat on the bed and kissed his lips. "I love kissing you. I hope you won't ever stop kissing me. It can be our secret."

Nolan grunted. That sounded good to him, but he was reluctant to say such a thing. He closed his eyes, then felt his sister's tender lips on his, again. Her kisses were so sweet - and so arousing!

"Well?" she giggled.

"I like it. I can't deny that. Maybe we need to cool down and revisit this another time. What do you think?"

Jessica looked disappointed. "Okay. Get up. You've got to take me to school."

*****

Over the next few weeks, many of the problems in the family were remedied. The electricity and water were turned back on. Nolan took his father to get signed up for food stamps and other government relief. He even got his father to agree to enter a rehab clinic when a spot came available. Marty agreed for him to remove all liquor from the house, but insisted that he still needed his pain medication. Nolan visited his mother in jail and talked to her lawyers. They were optimistic that she could get a shorter sentence, perhaps just a few months, if she agreed to enter a rehab clinic when released. He started his job at the hardware store, which he enjoyed immensely, especially when Jessica worked with him on weekends.

Jessica had begun to exercise. She was eating as much as she could, but was trying to eat a balanced diet. She ran a couple of miles nearly every day. She did sit-ups at home every evening. She found her mother's dumbbells and used them to tone her arms and upper body. Her breasts filled out. She was very pleased when her bra actually began to feel tight on her. She liked what she saw in the mirror. She had good boobs again! The sit-ups developed her abs. The running toned her legs. She took some of the money that she made on weekends and visited the tanning bed a few times. She got her hair trimmed and kept it clean and shiny. Her bottom was still skinnier than she wanted, but she wasn't too concerned about that. For the first time in her life, she actually liked what she saw in the mirror, even when she was naked.

Jessica had not visited his bed again, nor had she asked him into hers. Nolan was relieved to a great degree, but he was worried that she might be upset with him. When they were alone, however, she often spontaneously kissed his lips. It was usually just a peck, but a few times it turned into something very hot and passionate. His sister smiled mysteriously when this happened. She looked happy; that made him happy.

He had offered to take her shopping to buy new clothes, but she told him that she was planning on gaining weight and wanted to wait and buy new clothes when she reached her goal. Although he didn't see her unclothed, the difference in her weight was noticeable within a couple of weeks. Her face filled out. Her legs didn't look as skinny. Her arms weren't as boney. She began to fill out her clothes again and, even though they were old and well-worn, she looked much better. She got her hair trimmed so that it just framed her face and fell to her shoulders. She often wore pigtails or a pony tail, particularly when she was working. Nolan caught himself staring at her, amazed at her sheer beauty. Even though her face was still pretty when he first came home, now that it had filled out, she was remarkably beautiful. Her dark brown hair shone and her brown eyes gleamed with happiness.

One day, about ten weeks after Nolan arrived, they were eating breakfast. Their father had actually prepared it. He had promised them that he was going to try to "get off my ass" and do the right thing. He had, indeed, been promised a place in a rehab center in the near future. He had Nolan hide his pain meds, with the promise that he would give him medication when it was obvious that he needed it. This Nolan was glad to do. He hugged his father every day and told him that he loved him, whether his dad was in a good mood or not.

"Nolan, you think you can take me shopping this weekend?" she asked. "After work, Saturday?"

"Shopping? You mean you're ready to get rid of those raggedy old clothes?" he teased.

"It's time. I have gained 20 pounds. I need to gain a few more, but I'm ready for new clothes. And I have some money to pay for them!" she smiled.

"I have a fifty dollar bill hidden, Jess," Marty offered. "I was saving it to buy pills or liquor. I wish I had more to give you."

"Seriously, Daddy?" Jessica said, in surprise. "That's really sweet of you!"

"Jess, I can never repay you for the damage I've done. I just hope you don't hate me."

"Daddy," she whispered. "I never hated you. I was hurt, yes, but I always knew that wasn't you acting that way. I love you, Daddy."

Marty snorted as tears poured down his face. He managed to say, "You've just made me more determined to do right. I want to be a good man. Like your brother. He's the best man I ever met."

They all sat and cried for a few minutes. Finally their dad got up and found the fifty dollar bill and gave it to Jessica. She kissed his cheek and hugged him.

*****

A few weeks later, Beth was sentenced to 6 months in jail, but it was to be lowered to 2 months if she entered and successfully completed rehab. She would then be on parole for 3 years. If she violated the parole, she would be back in jail. Nolan and Jessica visited her as often as they could. They were confident that their mother would not violate her parole.

That same week, Marty entered a rehab center for drugs and alcohol. His treatment would be from 60 to 90 days, so Jessica and Nolan would be on their own. They planned to clean the house thoroughly and to mend various things that were worn and broken throughout the house. They watched several TV shows that featured repairs of old houses.

Nolan thought that his sister was becoming more beautiful every day. Her hair was lustrous. Her face was amazingly beautiful. When she wore shorts, he could see how well her legs were shaped and how the muscles were now very well defined. Though he had had no opportunity to see her unclothed, her new clothes set off her figure very well. She had a tiny waist, but her hips and bosom flared perfectly. She certainly had regained her figure. Nolan had never seen her look so good and was enthralled with her slender, sexy shape. He thought about her all the time and couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He sometimes masturbated, allowing himself to think back on those two nights that they had shared a bed. His sister still sometimes stole a kiss. It was delightful and he actually wished that she would do it more often.

Marty was allowed one phone call a week. They had no landline and Jessica had yet to purchase a cellphone, so he called Nolan. One Saturday he called and told Nolan that he wanted to talk to Jessica.

"Hello, Dad? How are you?" she cheerily asked.

"How am I? Now that's a good question, isn't it? Here I am, locked up like I'm in fucking jail and they won't even give me anything for my back pain! Meanwhile, y'all are living it up. Yeah, you've got my house that I've worked hard to pay for. Y'all are just living it up."

"Daddy? No. We will be glad when you get home. We're fixing some stuff up just for you!" she told him as tears came into her eyes.

She put the phone on speaker so her brother could hear their father.

"You little bitch. You're the most selfish little cunt I ever knew. You took the last of my money and went and bought all those clothes so you could show everybody your body. What a whore! You're just like you mother. You disgust me."

Nolan grabbed the phone and hung up on Marty. His sister was overcome with tears. She wailed and cried out as she collapsed into the floor, her body heaving with great sobs. Her heart was broken, he realized. Things were just going too good. Neither of them had prepared themselves for a set-back. He had no doubt that their father would rebound and sincerely apologize, later, but right now his little sister was a sobbing mess.

"Nolan, he hates me! Daddy hates me!" she cried. "After all we've done, he's just ruined it! What am I going to do? Is it my fault? Am I that selfish? Is he right?"

Nolan sat in the floor with his sister, encircling her body with his arms, pulling her close to him. Her tears flowed down her cheeks and onto his face and neck. This wasn't fair. His sister was the most precious person he knew. He couldn't stand to see her hurting. She sobbed and cried out her pain as she held onto him for dear life.

Her sobbing eventually abated. Nolan cooked a frozen pizza, then turned the TV to a channel that featured only sitcoms. After eating the pizza and watching TV for an hour or so, Jessica seemed to feel better. She popped some popcorn and teased her brother by throwing kernels at him when he least expected it. After she hit him in the face with a hard kernel, he jumped up from his chair and tackled her on the couch, holding her arms down, as she giggled uncontrollably.

She looked in his face, suddenly serious. "Kiss me?" she asked.

Fuck yes he would kiss her. He was dying to! He held her arms and kissed her wonderful, soft lips. He let her arms go as he fell into the kiss, her soft, delicious tongue working its way into his mouth. He groaned, spontaneously, with passion. This woman was irresistible. Oh he wished that she was not his sister! But if she wasn't, would he love her like this?

Afraid that he was getting too carried away, he broke the kiss. The look on her face was devilish. She had a tiny, mischievous smile and her eyes sparkled. "Enjoy that, didya?"

"Um, well, yes. I did. Very much, in fact. Are you complaining?" he asked as he watched her mouth, hungry for more.

"It's like this, young man," she began in an authoritative voice. "Brothers and sisters are not to be kissing each other like that!" Changing back to her normal voice, she whispered, "Haven't you heard that, Nolan?"

"Do you know that I love you, Jesse?" he asked her.

"Well, duh. Yes, I know it. I've never doubted that. Do you want to kiss me again?"

"Only if you want me to," he replied. Then, "That's a lie. I want to whether or not you want me to!"

She giggled, delightfully. "Kiss me! Kiss me a bunch!" she laughed.

Nolan lowered himself onto her body. They lay on the sofa, her legs spread with him between then as they passionately kissed each other. Jessica could feel his hardness pressing against her pussy. He was perfectly place to stimulate her clit. She wrapped her long legs around him and hunched herself up at him as they continued to kiss each other lasciviously.

Nolan realized that he was fully hard and that his sister was purposely rubbing herself against him. This was wrong. He had participated in this the first night he came home. He shouldn't have. Before he could change his mind, he pushed himself up, leaving his sister looking disappointed. He stood there, unable to think of anything to say.

"Am I too much to handle now that I'm a fatty?" she teased.

Nolan laughed. She could be so funny. I'm going to bed, Jessica. I love you. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips again. She was so fucking delicious!

Nolan showered, thinking of his sister. His cock remained fully engorged and he thought about just jerking it off in the shower. He rarely did that because it felt better to him if he were reclining. Perhaps he would do it later, after he went to bed? He would try to think of something other than his little sister.

He climbed in bed and grabbed a novel that he had been reading. Perhaps that would get his mind off of his sexy little sister. He read for about half an hour and realized that his cock had deflated sufficiently that he could, perhaps, go to sleep. He turned the light out and was soon asleep.

He awakened a couple of hours later to an unfamiliar smell. What was that? Something was burning! Then he realized that there was a dim light in his room. Was the house on fire? He lifted his head and saw several candles, in various locations in the room. The smell was quite pleasant. Was he dreaming?

He rolled over and gasped. His sister was standing beside his bed, dressed in the sexiest outfit he had ever seen. She had donned a white lace teddy (though Nolan had no idea what it was called). There was a tiny white strap around her neck that held up a lacey swath of translucent cloth over each breast, leaving her naked from her neck, between her breasts, to below her navel. The two swaths of cloth met below her navel and covered her crotch. Two tiny white straps stretched around her hips. She turned to show the back. She was almost totally naked from this perspective, except for a thong through her ass-cheeks. She turned back around and seductively put her hands on her hips. He could see her nipples through the cloth. Her breasts were pushed upward, on full display. They were magnificent! It was hard to believe that these were the same breasts that he had seen a few months ago. He had loved looking at his sister, even when she was half-starved, but her breasts had looked unhealthy. Now they looked big and firm. He longed to see them naked and totally unfettered.