All Comments on 'Nomad's'

by shirleyann

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic. Best biker story I've read in a long time. The writing was superb and the characters were so well described that you simply want to read more about them. Five stars and every one of them well deserved!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
Categories and voting

There is good pace in the writing, and you have good descriptive style.

I wasn't keen on Coco being able to read minds. I feel as if this is a lazy way to do character interaction; rather than explore how Coco guesses what people want, she can mind-read. You wrote about your previous story being fantasy, where that's normal, however you flagged this up as a more realistic story. It doesn't take a mind-reader to guess that the bikers want to have sex with Coco.

Have a think about the categories where you post your stories. Novels and Novellas has lower readership and voting can be variable. You can get good advice about categories in the Authors' Hangout. (Loving Wives and Erotic Couplings are two where the voting can be a bit ... unexpected.)

Rather than write longer stories, and feel you need to spend time on 'what happened' passages to finish the story, you may like to practice with a couple of 'scenes'. Short 'scenes' can be popular on Literotica and don't need too much plot around them. This is a great way to write high quality fun things and I think your good dialogue and strong descriptive writing would work well in those.

Good luck with your good writing!

PS 'Nomads' or 'Nomads' Cafe' as a title, 'Nomad's' looks like a typo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loveeeeee it!

This would definitely be a great MC series! Would even buy a hard copy in paperback instead of just on kindle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous