Nomally Abnormal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,308 Followers

This is the story of Evangeline, a young woman from the countryside who is unsatisfied by what are considered normal relationships. She desires to be dominated and taken, but such is forbidden by the society in which she lives. After moving to the city, she meets George, a man somewhat older than she, who employs her and then introduces her to the practice of bondage and discipline as a means to sexual arousal and fulfillment. Evangeline is stunned at first, but later learns this to be the only way for her to feel loved and desired.

Ellen quickly scanned the first few pages, and after the third, carried that book to the checkout counter as well. The next morning after breakfast, she sat at her desk and began to read it.

The first chapter introduced the woman Evangeline, and as Ellen read, she began to see parallels between Evangeline and herself. They were about the same age, and though Evangeline lived in a different time, they were much alike in other ways as well.

Chapter 1

Evangeline had been deflowered in her eighteenth year by a boy she had known since childhood. The experience was not at all what she expected. Her mother had explained the first time would be painful, but it would not be so for more than a few moments because the man would quickly spend.

Maurice was young and inexperienced, and so did not know of the barrier to Evangeline's inner passage. He had pierced it roughly immediately upon attempting to enter her. Evangeline felt the pain, but she felt a feeling of being helpless to resist Maurice and his ramming thrusts, and she found herself to be aroused as never before by this feeling.

When Maurice groaned, rammed his organ inside her and then jerked his hips, Evangeline felt a tension growing in her belly, a tension that erupted with gasping breath, a quaking in her legs and hips, and an explosion of sensations in her head.

Her mother had also told her that once her maidenhead was broken, there would be no more pain. Evangeline had found that to be true. Her subsequent couplings with Maurice had been without pain, but much to Evangeline's dismay, also without the excitement and the culmination of that excitement she'd experienced the first time.

Evangeline reasoned that since everything else was the same, that Maurice always took her lying on her back, and always pushed his thick cock inside her cunt with one quick stroke, what had excited her to her release was the pain. She craved that release again. It was the most shattering, but most exhilarating thing she'd ever felt. It was as if her mind had floated away as her body contorted from the exquisite contractions wracking her core.

Evangeline did not know how to tell Maurice of her desire. The poor country boy was so simple he only knew how to stick her with his cock and pump away quickly until he spent.

Ellen flipped the page then realized it was time to leave for her English class. Since she'd have an hour between English and her next class, not enough time to walk back to the dorm and then back to class, she put the book in her backpack with the others. It was a sunny spring day, and she'd sit on the lawn and read while waiting for Economics 101.

In the English class, Professor Allen asked how many had chosen a book. About half the class raised their hands. Professor Allen smiled.

"It's only fair to warn you that the shortest book on my list is six hundred and eighty pages. If you don't get one soon, you're going to spend a lot of late nights reading. Let's see what the others have chosen."

He walked up and down the rows of desks looking at the books those who had already bought had taken from their backpacks. He nodded at most and chuckled at one guy's selection.

"Ah, a romance. Usually this book is selected by women. It'll be interesting to read what you have to say about it."

There were a few chuckles from the other guys, but Professor Allen quickly silenced them.

"Those of you who are laughing should remember something. Up until the late eighteen hundreds, all most all authors were male, and it is to one them we owe this classic. It is not a requirement that an author be female to write about romance, nor is it a requirement that the reader of said romance be female. If you find yourself lacking in the ability to attract a woman for a little 'rumpy-dumpy', as they said in the seventeenth century, perhaps you would do well to read a romance or two."

When he came to Ellen's desk he also nodded, but then stopped. Her backpack was open and he'd seen her other book. He looked at her, but didn't say anything and then walked on.

When the class was over and the students were filing out of the room, he called her name.

"Miss Blake, might I see you for a minute?"

He motioned her to his desk, but didn't say anything until the last student left the room. Then he turned to her and smiled.

"I couldn't help but notice the other book in your backpack and I recognized the title and the author's name. The subject matter is somewhat unusual, but it's a fine example of eighteenth century writing. Were the subject not so controversial, I would have added it to my reading list. Is the topic something in which you have an interest? If that be the case, you may write your essay based upon this book rather than one from my list."

Ellen really didn't know how to answer. Professor Allen was only a few years older than she but didn't share the manners and dress of her generation. He seemed to be a pretty conservative man. He always wore a suit, his hair was always neatly trimmed and combed, and she'd never heard him use any language except very proper English. If she told him yes, he'd think she was some sort of freak. If she said, no, he'd just ask why she was reading it. Ellen decided to give him an explanation that would maybe avoid him thinking either way.

She smiled.

"No, not really. It's a present for my roommate's birthday. I just found this at the bookstore when I went to buy the book for the essay and I thought she might like it because she's always talking about kinky stuff."

Professor Allen smiled.

"Well, if she really is into that sort of thing, tell her there is a group on campus who have similar interests. I understand they meet once a week on Friday to discuss the subject. They're not officially sanctioned by the university, but the university allows them to use one of the classrooms in the Math building...room 106 at seven in the evening if I remember correctly. She might find it interesting to attend one of their meetings."

Ellen was glad he seemed to believe her. She said she'd tell her roommate.

After dinner that night, Ellen finished a homework assignment due the next day, then showered and got into bed and continued reading the book.

In the second chapter, Evangeline left Maurice and her country home to seek employment in a nearby city. She found that employment as a maid in the home of a wealthy business owner named George Witherbottom.

Ellen had chuckled at the name, "Witherbottom". It was obviously a made-up name, and she wondered how the author had thought of it. As she read on, she wondered at some other things as well.

Evangeline attacked her assigned tasks with the energy and vigor of youth. Mr. Witherbottom often complimented her on her work, saying he had never seen such a meticulous housekeeper and that he would have to consider increasing her wages if her excellent performance continued.

Evangeline worked from dawn to dusk in the hope such would be the case. She cleaned every room, every day, until not a speck of dust or window smudge remained.

The singular exception was a room at the end of the hall that also led to Evangeline's bedchamber. Mr. Witherbottom had explained the room was his private study and should she attempt to dust the desk or to sweep the floor, it would disturb the complex arrangement of his papers and other items of study.

Evangeline honored his request, but was extremely curious about what might be behind that door. It was a month after she took up residence in the servant's quarters that an incident caused her curiosity to become more intense.

She had completed the day's work and was relaxing in her room when she heard a woman's voice. Mr. Witherbottom was not married and Evangeline thought it unusual for him to be entertaining a female caller at this late hour. She opened the door to her room just a crack and peered down the hall.

The woman wore the dress of a well-to-do woman of society, though the neckline was cut so low as to be nearly scandalous. Mr. Witherbottom was stroking the soft mounds of the woman's breasts that rose from the low neckline, and smiled as he inserted his finger into the cleft between them. The woman giggled and whispered some words Evangeline could not hear. Mr. Witherbottom nodded, and then they walked down the hall and in the direction of his study.

Evangeline then understood Mr. Witherbottom's study was where he took women to couple. She thought little about this as she understood a man's need to couple with a woman. Maurice had wanted her every day and sometimes twice. It was only half an hour later that she began to suspect Mr. Witherbottom and the woman were not coupling in the usual manner.

The heavy door and thick walls of the house muffled the sound, but as Evangeline lay in bed, she was certain she heard the woman shriek. Thinking that were the woman in distress, she might be needed, Evangeline rose and dressed, then walked down the hall to Mr. Witherbottom's study.

She was about to knock on the door and ask if Mr. Witherbottom required anything when she heard Mr. Witherbottom's voice.

"Take it, you little whore. Take my crop in your cunt like the slut you are."

She then heard the woman squeal.

"Oh, Sir, not your crop. Put your cock in my cunt and fuck me."

Again, Mr. Witherbottom's voice.

"In due time, my little whore, in due time. First, you will taste my lash and then my crop handle fucking your big, loose cunt."

Evangeline heard the sound of leather hitting flesh and then the woman shrieked, "Oh, Sir, you fire my cunt to dripping with your lash. Pray do as you will, but promise to put out that fire with your essence."

Evangeline crept silently back to her room, undressed, and climbed back into bed. For the next hour, she heard the muffled sounds of the woman and Mr. Witherbottom, though other than the long shriek the woman made at the last, she could not understand what they were saying. She did understand the shriek. It was the same sound she remembered making when Maurice had taken her so roughly and so quickly that first time.

Was it possible that another woman also found pain to be arousing? It certainly appeared as such. While the woman had sounded as if she was being hurt, she had also sounded as if she was enjoying the experience. Evangeline let her hand move down her flat belly to her sex. She closed her eyes and imagined her middle finger was the handle of Mr. Witherbottom's riding crop.

Would he insert it quickly, just as had Maurice inserted his cock, or would he have done so slowly. Evangeline attempted to simulate both. Slowly inserting her finger was pleasant. Thrusting that finger inside her soft lips was difficult because her juices had not yet begun to flow enough to ease the way. The difficulty resulted in some discomfort, but that discomfort caused nearly the same feeling as when Maurice had taken her that first time.

Evangeline continued this self abuse until the final conclusion, and as she lay upon her bed, her body throbbing and her breath coming in gasps, she resolved to somehow approach Mr. Witherbottom about what he did to women in his private study.

Ellen closed the book, laid it on the table beside her bed, and then shut off her light. Reading about Evangeline had caused her to need the same release. Her hairclips were on the table and she thought about reaching for them, but her roommate was still at her desk studying. Instead, she thought about what Professor Allen had said about a campus group interested in the same things that were in the book.

Could she muster the courage to go to one of the meetings? If she did, what would happen? She doubted there would be anything except discussion, but maybe she could learn more about how and why she felt as she did, and maybe, just maybe, she could find a man who understood too.

By Friday morning, Ellen had read four chapters of "Bound Love" that were mostly about how Evangeline had listened at the door to Mr. Witherbottom's study. In all the scenarios described, Evangeline had translated what she heard into visions of what she believe was taking place. Ellen found those visions to arouse her, to make her mind long to experience what Evangeline imagined.

Her roommate had gone home to visit her mother and father and would not return until Sunday afternoon. Ellen had no classes on Friday afternoon, and spent the time continuing to read. In the next chapters, she learned some of what Mr. Witherbottom did to women in his study.

Evangeline's curiosity about Mr. Witherbottom's study gnawed at her mind day in and day out. She dared not enter the room lest he discover her intrusion, yet such was the single most desirable thought that entered her head every day and every night.

After that first time, Evangeline had witnessed the same type of event on numerous occasions. Usually, the women were dressed as had been the first with a vast expanse of bosom exposed. Their faces were painted in the same manner her mother had said women of wealth did to attract men of similar means.

Upon two occasions, each a month apart and in the afternoon rather in the evening, she heard voices in the hall and peeked through the door of the room she was cleaning. On those two occasions, the woman on Mr. Witherbottom's arm was the same woman, a married woman to judge by the sparkle of the ring on her left hand, and she was dressed in the manner of a lady of high society. Her full bosom was covered by a lace bib, and her face, while enhanced with the application of powder and rouge, looked proper for a married woman of status.

Once Mr. Witherbottom had escorted the woman into his study and closed the door, the sounds Evangeline heard as she stood quietly outside the door were nearly the same.

"Oh, Amos, you know the effect of your ties upon me all too well."

"Yes I do, and I intend to truss you like the whore you are and then flog you until your cunt is dripping."

"Tis already as such, Amos, but pray continue. I would feel the bite of your whip on my bosoms and hips before you impale me with your cock."

After a lot of talk along the same vein, Evangeline would hear a few sharp slaps and then the mewing cries of the woman.

"Oh, Amos, I am on fire. Take me now. Thrust your cock into my cunt and spend that I might do the same."

"Not yet, my pretty little whore. First you will feel the bite of the clamps that pinch your teats and I'll stretch your furry cunt wide open, wide enough to fit my entire hand. You'll endure both before I fill you with my essence. In the meantime, feel the slap of my hands upon your arse. It will be red and aflame ere I finish and begin fucking your wide open cunt."

Evangeline was stroking her own breasts by this time, and as the sound of a hand slapping bare flesh came through the door, she raised her skirts and attempted to stretch her own cunt with first two, then three, then four fingers. Though Maurice's thick cock had opened her to some extent, Evangeline was able to manage only three before the waves of ecstasy began to wrack her body. She bit her arm to quiet the cry.

Chapter Six

Discovery and Punishment

The day came when Mr. Witherbottom announced he would be away for three days pursuing a business venture. His instructions to Evangeline were to clean as usual, and to have clean bedding on his bed for his return. She would be at liberty to pursue her own entertainment once these tasks were completed.

Evangeline waited until Mr. Witherbottom had entered his carriage. Then, she went to his study and tried the door. She was expecting it to be secured by the stout lock as always before, but to her shock, the door opened. Slowly, she opened it further and peered inside.

In the center of the room stood a table, but such an unusual table it was. It was both long and wide, as was the table seating ten in Mr. Witherbottom's dining room, but instead of being topped with solid planks to form a dining surface, the top was deeply notched by the open "V" at one end. Evangeline approached the table, and saw ringbolts securely fastened at each corner.

Hanging from the ringbolts were straps of leather, each of which was equipped with a buckle and adjusting holes. The other end was fastened to its ringbolt and Evangeline knew of the method from her days in the country. The fastening was done in the manner a horseman would secure the cinch strap to a riding saddle. Such a fastening could be quickly tightened or loosened, but would prevent any amount of struggling from releasing the simple knot.

Evangeline immediately understood the purpose of the straps, and the vision she had conjured when hearing Mr. Witherbottom's guests filled her mind. It was with these straps Mr. Witherbottom bound his women visitors to the table. The deep notch at one end would enable Mr. Witherbottom to spread the woman's legs wide and expose her sex.

On another, smaller table beside the first, she spied various implements of which she knew nothing, but the purpose of which she was able to surmise based upon her hearing Mr. Witherbottom's words and the words of the women Mr. Witherbottom tied to his table.

There were several wicked looking devices made of iron that had the shape of the tongs used by a blacksmith, though much, much smaller and highly polished. Each could be adjusted to close tightly by means of a screw through the short handles. Surely, it was these items Mr. Witherbottom called his clamps. Evangeline shuddered as she imagined them attached to her small nipples.

Also on the table were a riding crop, without any doubt the same riding crop she'd heard Mr. Witherbottom speak of with several women. Also there was a small whip and several round and long objects that could only be copies of a male organ. They were in various sizes, from that she remembered Maurice to sport when aroused to engines she was certain would rend her entrance asunder. Evangeline shuddered again at the thought of being penetrated by such a device, but then felt the tingle of desire race through her body.

Evangeline did not hear the soft footsteps Mr. Witherbottom made as he entered the room. It was only when he cleared his throat she turned and saw him standing in the door.

Ellen rolled from her side to her front, then turned the page and continued reading.

Mr. Witherbottom's voice was angry when he spoke.

"I returned to satisfy my suspicions, and those suspicions have proven to be valid. Evengeline, your instructions were to never enter this room, yet you have done so. What is your explanation?"

Evangeline attempted to lie.

"Sir, it was only that I might surprise you upon your return. Men do not know how to properly clean and I thought you would appreciate my efforts."

Mr. Witherbottom's voice grew louder.

"A likely story and one I would expect from a young girl with a nose for snooping about in areas that do not concern her. I should discharge you immediately for I do not believe for even a moment you intended to clean this room. I know you have been listening at the door when I entertain certain women of my acquaintance because I have heard the floor creak as you stood there. You wished to discover the goings-on when I do so. Well, is this not so?"

Evangeline looked at the floor.

"Yes, Sir, I have listened at the door, first because I thought the woman to be in distress and then because I was curious. The women sound as if they experience great pleasure. I wished to know how this could be and by what means you caused these feelings. I meant no harm by listening or by entering the room. Please, Sir, please do not send me into the streets."

ronde
ronde
2,308 Followers
123456...8