Nomally Abnormal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That moan became a shriek when Arnie slapped Angie's hips with the bat and Ellen's with the flogger.

"Enough", Arnie commanded, and then walked to the cabinet against the wall. He came back with two pairs of clamps. Each was a short cord with a clamp on each end. He clamped Ellen's nipples first and tightened the clamps until she whimpered, then clamped Angie's nipples with the clamps on the other ends of the cords. He did the same with their pussy lips, and when he'd finished, both women were effectively bound together as well as bound to the frame.

He then began using the flogger again, just light taps that ended in a biting slash that made the woman jerk. In doing so, the clamps were jerked and both women's nipples and pussy lips were pulled away from their bodies. Both Ellen and Angie were left gasping after the first time. After the second, Ellen groaned at the pain and Angie whimpered, "stop. I can't stand it."

Arnie laughed.

"You will stand it". He slapped the flogger up against Angie's pussy then and caused her to push into Ellen. The clamps on Angie's nipples hit the clamps on her own and pushed her flattened nipples down flat. She shrieked and tried to pull away, and that only tightened the cord again. Arnie laughed when both women began to pant.

"Kiss again", he ordered.

This time, Ellen willingly opened her lips to meet Angies, and though Arnie continued to flog their hips, sides, and pussies, neither woman pulled away. Angie was feeling the familiar feeling of another woman's lips, and Ellen was too excited by the same feeling to do anything except keep her lips moving against Angies.

The end of that session came when Arnie took the clamps off, untied both women, and then told them to lay on the mat. Ellen's mind was working hard at controlling the need to feel his cock inside her. She was sure he'd probably pick Angie, but he didn't. Arnie knelt between Ellen's open thighs, then grabbed her ankles and pulled them to his shoulders. She felt his cock probing between her lips and then the thrust as he pushed it between her tightly closed pussy lips. She moaned at the tightness and closed her eyes as he sank his cock into her depths.

Ellen heard him say, "Angie, as we discussed", and then felt lips close around her right nipple. The lips sucked hard and because her nipple had been mashed flat before, the sensation was overwhelming. She gasped and began to pant, both because of Angie sucking her nipple and because of the rapid thrusts Arnie was making with his cock.

She felt Angie's small fingers find her left nipple and then begin rolling it. It was like her whole body was singing out little tingles to her brain, the tight stretch inside her passage, the soft bump of Arnie's balls against her cheeks, and the shocks that raced from her nipples to crash into the waves in her belly. Ellen panted, "Ah...ah...ah" as the orgasm took her away.

She was dimly aware of Arnie groaning and then ramming his cock in her quickly three times. She felt Angie's lips stroking her own and the electric shock when their tongues met. After that, Ellen became just a mindless body writhing out the spasms that made her roll her face to the side and hold her breath until the next contraction forced her to gasp.

Afterwards, Angie asked Ellen if she had enjoyed their play. Ellen smiled.

"It was nice. I don't know that I'd want to repeat it, but it was different and it was nice."

Angie smiled too.

"Like you, I find it interesting, but I'd much rather be with a man. Sometime, you should try being submissive to a female dominant. Female dominants are different, because they know how you feel. I don't want that all the time, but sometimes it is very arousing."

Ellen asked if they would do that to her, but Arnie shook his head.

"No. The semester starts in a week. We'll have to stop our meetings. With all the students back on campus, there's too much of a risk one or more would discover our relationship, and I saw this morning you have registered for another one of my classes. Just as before, I can't even appear to show favoritism to any student, and were our relationship to be discovered, it would end badly for both of us."

He smiled when he sat the frown on Ellen's face.

"Don't think it's the end of the world, Ellen. The group is meeting the first Friday night at the same time and same place. Perhaps you'll find someone there."

The week had been hectic what with standing in the endless line to get her student ID renewed and then standing in more endless lines to buy what books and supplies she needed. By that Friday, Ellen had attended all her classes and decided she liked most of them. In the English 201 class taught by Mr. Allen, he'd been the same professor she'd known before. He didn't ignore her, but no one would have guessed what they'd done together over the summer.

That Friday night, Ellen ate dinner and then walked to the Math building. She didn't hesitate at the door this time. She wanted to talk to other people about what she'd learned about herself and how she felt about that. Her enthusiasm crashed when she saw only Walt sitting at the desk in front of the room.

He grinned when he saw her.

"Couldn't stay away, huh?"

Ellen smiled.

"Well, you have to admit it is an interesting group of people."

"Yeah, but I don't think anybody else is going to show tonight. They're usually here early. They're probably all worn out from this week."

They waited another fifteen minutes and still nobody came into the room.

Walt smiled at Ellen.

"Looks like it's just you and me tonight. Would you like a cup of coffee or something. We could stay here and talk, but it would be more relaxing somewhere else."

Ellen had learned a lot about Walt the previous semester. Over the course of the weekly meetings, she'd decided he was a nice guy. That he served as a sort of leader to the group also impressed her. He also identified as a dominant. They'd engaged in a couple of conversations after the meetings and she'd found him to be intelligent. He seemed to like her then. It was selfish, she knew, but if she couldn't keep meeting with Arnie and Angie, maybe....

She smiled.

"I think a cup of coffee would be great."

The coffee shop would normally have been bustling with students. Some would be bent over laptops and taking advantage of the wi-fi to do some homework while enjoying a cup of coffee. Some would be in groups discussing one thing or another. That night, it was nearly empty.

Walt sipped his coffee and then asked Ellen how her summer had gone. Ellen put down her cup and smiled.

"It was great. I took two classes. If I keep doing that, I'll graduate a semester early."

He sipped his coffee again.

"Any more thoughts about what the group discusses?"

Ellen smiled, but she was thinking about how to answer that question. She was sure she knew the reason for his question, and wondered how far he'd take it.

"Yes...I uh...I found a man who has similar interests. I learned enough to know I am how I am and I learned how much better it can be when I can be that way."

"I see", said Walt. "So, are you going to keep seeing this guy?"

Ellen shook her head.

"No. We decided not seeing each other was for the best. I'll have to be contented with the group, I guess."

Walt ran a fingertip around the rim of his cup.

"There might be someone else for you, you know. Someone who would treat you like you want to be treated because he understands."

Ellen knew then what he was really saying without actually saying it.

"If I found that man, what would he tell me?"

"Oh, I don't know. Probably the same old stuff - that he finds you very attractive and would like to get to know you a lot better. He'd probably say he'd want to start slow until you trust him, and he'd probably say you'd get to decide on what rules to follow."

Ellen grinned.

"I don't suppose he'd have a place where we could make that slow start and do all that talking, would he?"

Walt looked at Ellen's eyes, and she saw the honesty in them.

"He might, if you agreed to let him show you."

That night in Walt's apartment, Ellen took off her blouse and jeans and then knelt in front of Walt. He lifted her chin and told her to stand. When she stood facing him, he looked at her body and smiled.

"What are your rules?"

"The first rule is for you not to do anything that will permanently harm me. The second is that you'll only do to me what I tell you I want. The third is when I say your name, I mean for you to stop. I don't want you to stop unless I say your name, but if I do, it means I can't go on."

Walt smiled.

"And what would you like tonight?"

1...345678