Nomally Abnormal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen just looked at Shelby for a moment and then said, "With a woman"?

"Well, sure. Don't tell me you haven't ever thought about that."

Ellen felt her face getting warm.

"Actually, I haven't. I know some women like other women, but I've never understood why. I just like men...dominant men."

Walt asked Ellen if she knew why she liked dominant men. Ellen thought about that for a while before answering.

"No, I don't. The only thing I know is that ever since I learned about sex, I've always imagined having a man take control of me. I used to lay in my bed at night and pretend I couldn't move because a man was holding me down and having sex with me. That got worse after one night when I was watching a movie on television. This guy had tied a woman to her bed so he could rob her house. I saw her lying there with her hands and feet tied to the posts on the bed, and I started to get excited.

"When I went to bed that night, I imagined how it would feel to be tied up like the woman was, and I got excited again. I kept thinking if I was tied up like that, the man could do anything he wanted to me and I wouldn't have been able to stop him.

"I tried not to think about that. I mean, my mother had explained what rape was and what I was thinking was what she'd described. I couldn't stop thinking about it though. I thought I was probably crazy, but I couldn't stop. I wanted to be tied up and then have a man do whatever he wanted to me.

"It's really hard to explain how I felt. It wasn't that I wanted to be raped. I can't imagine anything worse than that happening to a woman. I just felt so aroused when I imagined him taking off my clothes and then having sex with me like that because I wanted him to do it that way. I don't know. Like I said, it's really hard to explain."

Tanya, the girl with black hair and the tattoo on her wrist, patted Ellen on the shoulder.

"Girl, you're not crazy. You're just different, like I am. I don't why I'm the way I am either, but I can't just lay there and let a man do what he wants to me. When my mother and I talked about being a woman, she said a wife should let her husband decide how they were going to have sex and let him take the lead. When I was eighteen, I tried that, and nothing happened, no good feelings and no orgasm, but no bad feelings either, really. It was just...nothing... like I was just there. I could feel what he was doing but it wasn't doing anything to me.

"It wasn't until this wimpy guy asked me out on a date that I started to figure myself out. He was a smart guy and I liked him, just not that way, but I figured, what the hell, it'll be a free dinner and some good conversation. When he took me home, we ended up sitting in his car in the back of the dorm parking lot. I thought I knew what he wanted and told him I wasn't going to do anything with him.

"Well, that turned out really strange. He told me he wouldn't touch me unless I told him what to do and how to do it. That had never happened to me before. Always before I had to keep telling the guy no. This guy was saying I had to tell him what I wanted. I decided to sort of test him a little to see if he was just playing me or if he was serious.

"I said for him to just sit there and watch while I opened my blouse. I said he couldn't touch me, only watch. Well, he watched all right, and his dick started to get hard. I could see the tent in his jeans. He did try to reach for my boobs once, but I slapped his hand and told him if he tried that again, I'd leave.

"What he did then made me feel really funny. He pulled his hand back and asked if he could unzip his pants. It felt kinda weird to know I could tell him he could or couldn't, but it was exciting too.

"I still don't know why I didn't just get out and go inside, but I said he could but he still couldn't touch me. He unzipped and pulled his dick out and asked me what he should do next. He was rubbing his dick by then and it looked gross, so I told him to stop. I figured he'd get mad, but he just looked at me, grinned, and stopped.

"I realized I was getting excited by being able to tell him what to do. I mean, I could feel my panties getting wet, and it always took a while to get myself that way, but it was happening without me doing anything. I didn't know what to think about that, but I couldn't stop. I told him to just watch and I'd tell him if he could do anything else. When I pulled my bra up over my boobs, he reached for his cock again, so I slapped his hand and said I'd told him not to do that. He whimpered a little but he stopped.

"Well, by then, I was getting horny as hell, but I wasn't about to tell him he could fuck me. The only way I was going to get off is like it always happened -- I'd have to do it myself. I didn't want him watching me, but then I had another idea. I told him I was going to pull my shorts and panties down, and wanted him to finger me. You'd have thought I'd just told him I was going to blow his dick. His dick stood straight up and he got this funny look on his face. About ten seconds later, he groaned and came all over his lap. I mean, his dick just squirted all by itself, right there in the car.

"I didn't know what to make of that and I wasn't sure I wanted to stay and find out any more. I mean, I thought any guy who did that wasn't right, you know. I pulled my bra back down, buttoned my blouse back up, and started to get out of the car. The guy begged me to stay and tell him what I wanted him to do, but I was really freaked out by then. It wasn't just what he did. It was because of how what he did made me feel.

"When I went to bed that night, I was laying there and still thinking about what had happened. It was like I'd been in control, you know, like I had this power over him and could make him do whatever I wanted. I wondered what he'd have done if I'd said for him to lick my pussy, and then I imagined him doing that. In that little fantasy, he was licking away at me and I kept telling him not to touch his dick. I didn't realize I was fingering myself until the orgasm hit. I'd done that before and had orgasms, but this one was really strong.

"To make a long story short, the guy was in my Econ class, and the next day I sort of told him he had to do it again. I figured he'd tell me to fuck off, but instead, he grinned and said he'd pick me up at six that Friday night. We had some burgers and then drove out by the lake. There wasn't anybody else there because it was after dark so he spread out a blanket he'd brought and we sat down.

"He asked me what I wanted him to do, so I told him to pull out his dick but not to touch it until I told him to. Then I pulled off my T-shirt, took off my bra, and then my shorts and panties. God, you never saw a dick get hard as fast as his did, and it got harder when I started playing with my boobs. He kept reaching for his dick, and every time he did, I'd tell him to stop. When I reached down and touched my pussy, he begged me to let him cum.

"Well, I hadn't told him he couldn't, but I did then. He whimpered some more and begged me again. I told him he couldn't cum until he made me cum, and I told him to lick my pussy.

"I thought I was going to pass out when the orgasm hit me. It was unbelievably strong. I remember thinking he wasn't doing anything to me that I hadn't done before, and the reason had to be because I was telling him what to do instead of just laying there and letting him do it. I raised up then and told him to jack off.

"It was funny, not ha-ha funny, but kind of weird and arousing at the same time. He grabbed his dick and started jacking away. Then he asked me if he could cum. I said no, not yet, just to see what he'd do. I'll be damned if he didn't stop. He looked at me with this funny look and begged me again to let him cum.

"I felt kind of sorry for him in a way, but I was feeling something I'd never felt before, so I told him he had to lick my pussy again before I'd let him do that. I didn't think I'd be able to cum again. Always before it took a while before I could, but this time I was cumming like crazy after only a few minutes. I couldn't believe it.

"I told him he could cum then, and he started jacking off. When he came, I could tell he came really hard because he was groaning and pushing his dick in and out of his hand like he was fucking it. He squirted all over the blanket and then fell down on his back.

"On the way back to the dorm, he kept telling me he wanted to do it again. For some reason I didn't understand at the time, I told him I'd never do it again with him. I know now that I was starting to realize how much power I had over him and liked that, but then I just felt like saying no. He begged and begged until I finally said we could.

"That was one strange semester. Every Friday and Saturday night, we'd go out by the lake or park in the back of the dorm parking lot. I'd tell him what to do, like suck my nipples or lick my pussy until I came. He'd always beg me to let him cum until I finally let him.

"A couple times I tried jacking him off and then stopping just before he squirted. That really set him to begging. I'd finally let him cum and it was always the same. He'd groan and squirt, and then tell me how happy I'd made him. I went a whole semester having orgasms without ever once being fucked. It still felt really odd, though, until I found out about this group. Once I did, I realized there are a lot of women like me who like telling men what to do. It feels good to know I'm just different and not some weird mental case like I used to think."

Ellen was both happy she'd come and a little bewildered by what Matt, Shelby, and Tanya had said. It was obvious there were more people than her with a different opinion about sex and she wanted to know more, not about being dominant though. She wanted to hear about how the others felt about being submissive.

"I don't think I could ever do that", she said to Tanya.

Tanya smiled and patted her on the arm.

"You don't have to, Ellen. All you have to be is what you want to be. If you want to be submissive, that's your choice, just like being dominant is my choice and switching is Shelby's choice. It's all in what you want, not what other people expect you to be."

"That's exactly right", said Beth. "I knew for a long time I wanted to be tied up. Like you, I didn't know why. I just knew I got excited when I thought about that. It wasn't until I had a summer job I got to find out how that works and how it affected me.

"My boss was a guy in his forties who ran his own lawn care business. I rode one of his lawnmowers and he rode the other. When we got done mowing, he'd trim and I'd blow off the walks and drive.

He was married and I knew his wife because she kept the books and paid me every week. They both seemed like good people. They didn't have any kids at home anymore, so sometimes they'd ask me if I'd like to come over for dinner on the weekends. His wife said there wasn't any reason for me to spend money to eat when she always cooked too much for two anyway. That turned into dinner with them every Saturday night.

"I went over for dinner one Saturday night, and after we ate, we sat on their patio and talked about stuff. His wife was drinking wine, and I think she was getting into a pretty good buzz, because she steered the conversation to sex. Barry didn't seem to be embarrassed at all, so maybe they arranged it, I don't know.

"Anyway, Gwen asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said no, I was too busy. She said that I must be sad about that because she couldn't imagine not being with a man. Barry just laughed and said that was because she wanted a man to tell her what to do all the time.

"Well, I didn't think that was the case because Gwen seemed to keep things running by telling us what to do and Barry seemed like kind of a wimp. She reviewed the schedule for the yard contracts they had and would pretty much give the orders about where we went and when. Barry didn't seem to mind. I figured Gwen ran their household the same way. Boy was I ever wrong.

"When Barry went to get another beer, Gwen asked me if I liked being told what to do or if I liked being in charge. Well, when you're nineteen, you haven't figured that out yet, or at least I hadn't. I said I didn't know. Gwen said I must have some preference because every woman did.

"I didn't think I should tell her about my fantasies. She'd just think I probably had a mental problem. I said I didn't know that, and I asked her what she liked.

"She grinned and asked me if I'd think it was crazy if she said she liked to be tied up. Well, what do you tell your bosses wife when she asks a question like that? I said I knew different people liked different things, so no, I wouldn't think she was crazy. She looked at me for a while, and then smiled and asked me if I'd like to see what she liked.

Gwen didn't look or act drunk, but I figured she was and I didn't want to say anything that might set her off. It does that to some people when they drink. I said that would probably embarrass us both. She just laughed and said she was too old to be embarrassed, and she'd like to show me. She said I had to see how it is to be submissive if I was going to choose.

"Barry came back then, and she motioned to him. She whispered something to him and he grinned. Then he looked at me and said they were going inside and they'd show me their game room. I was thinking he probably had a pool table or something.

"Their game room had probably been one of their kid's bedrooms, but it sure wasn't now. It didn't have a bed. It had a padded table in the middle and a couple of cabinets on one wall and a steel thing kind of like a weight machine on the other wall. The window had drapes pulled over it and tied closed.

"Gwen touched my arm and said she wanted me to watch but they didn't expect me to do anything and they wouldn't do anything to me.

"I was a little scared because I didn't know what they were going to do, but Gwen was smiling, and I didn't think Barry would do anything to me with her there. I said I'd stay.

"Barry grinned and then told Gwen to get on the table. I mean, he didn't ask her, he ordered her to get on the table. She got down on her knees and said "yes, Master", and then climbed up on the table.

"Barry opened the cabinet and took out some leather straps with loop things on one end and started tying Gwen to the table. He'd put her hand or ankle inside the loop and then pull the other end of the strap over the end of the table and tie it to the table leg. Gwen winced a couple of times, but she didn't try to stop him.

"I couldn't stop looking because he was tying her up and that was what I'd thought about for so long. It was like seeing my thoughts really happening. I thought they'd probably have sex then, because that's as far as my fantasies had ever gone. Barry did more to her though.

"He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it to her sides, and then pulled her bra up over her breasts. He went back to the cabinet then, and when he came back to the table, he had a flyswatter and a red ball with straps in one hand and some shiny metal things in the other. He put the ball and shiny things on the table where I couldn't see them, then waved the flyswatter in front of Gwen. She grinned at him until he hit her on the nipple with the flyswatter. Then she made a little cry. Barry hit her on the other nipple then.

"She made another little cry. I knew it had to hurt, but after he swatted her on her nipples a couple more times, they started to get stiff. That's when Barry picked up the ball thing and said for Gwen to open her mouth. When she did, he pushed the ball in her mouth. Gwen raised her head then so he could buckle the straps behind her head.

"After that he picked up one of the clamps and showed me how it worked, then put it on Gwen's right nipple. She shivered a little, and when Barry started turning the screw to tighten it she tried to pull her breast away. Barry slapped her breast and told her to hold still. He kept tightening the clamp until Gwen squealed. It wasn't very loud because she had that ball in her mouth, but it was still a squeal. He clamped her other nipple then, and tightened it up until Gwen squealed again.

"Barry kept flicking the clamps with his finger and every time he did, Gwen would jerk and make a little moaning sound. Some times he'd pull on the clamps and stretch Gwen's breasts. She'd jerk and moan a lot when he did that.

"I was watching but it was affecting me too. I kept imagining how Gwen must feel. I knew those clamps had to hurt, but she actually looked and sounded like she was enjoying it. I wondered if I'd feel the same way.

"After that, Barry pulled Gwen's shorts down as far as her spread legs would let him, and then untied one of her ankles. She bent her knee without him asking, and he pulled that leg of the shorts off her foot. He tied up that ankle again, and then untied the other one and pulled her shorts off that foot too. When he had that ankle tied up again, he patted her between the legs, right on her pussy lips. Gwen sort of rocked her hips a little then.

"Barry got his flyswatter again, and started tapping the hair between Gwen's thighs. After about ten little taps, he hit her pretty hard. Gwen groaned and raised her hips up off the table. Barry asked her if she wanted to be fucked and she nodded. He just laughed and hit her on her pussy lips again.

"Gwen raised up again and when she did, her lips opened a little and clear liquid dripped out on the table. I knew what that was. Gwen was really aroused and her stuff was leaking out just like mine always does when I get that way.

"Barry went back to the cabinet and came back with more little clamps with chains on them and what I learned were weights. He pulled one of her pussy lips out and clipped one of the clamps to it and then pulled the chain over her thigh. Gwen whimpered when he put on the clamp, and then cried out again when he hooked on the weight and pushed it off the table. The chain got tight and pulled Gwen's lip up against her thigh.

"Barry put another clip on that lip and let the weight drop, then did the same thing to her other lip. Gwen was laying there with her pussy spread wide open, wide enough I could see the little flap of skin over her clit. Barry had plans for that too. He put pulled back that flap of skin and put a clamp on her clit, and then pulled on the chain a little. Gwen arched really high then and she screamed.

"I should have been really shocked at what he was doing to her, but I couldn't stop watching because I felt myself getting aroused. I was sure my panties were damp.

"Barry went back to his cabinet and came back with this huge dildo. He showed it to Gwen and then started pushing in inside her. He'd push some, then pull on the chain on her clit, and then push some more. Gwen kept wiggling and at first I thought she was trying to get away, but then I realized she was trying to help him.

"Once he got it all the way inside her, he started pulling and pushing on it and jerked the chain at the same time. Gwen started humping up and down, and once she went too far and the dildo came out. When that happened, more stuff came out of her and made a puddle on the table. A little later she had an orgasm. I'd had an orgasm before, but it wasn't anything like Gwen's. It lasted a long time, and while it was going on, she kept raising up off the table and making the puddle bigger.

"When she finally laid back down, Barry pulled out the dildo and took off all the clips. He took the ball out of Gwen's mouth and kissed her, then untied her arms and legs. She sat up on the table, smiled at me, and asked what I thought.

"I didn't know what to say. I was shocked, but I was so hot I couldn't think straight. If Barry had asked me to climb up on that table right then, I'd have done it in a second. I thought about that for a while and then told her I'd thought about some of what they did before.

123456...8