Nomally Abnormal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while, Mr. Allen used the flogger to alternately brush her breasts and pussy only to bring it down with enough force Ellen was soon trying to wiggle away when she knew the blow was coming. She looked down once and saw the reddening welts on her breasts and could only imagine what her pussy lips must look like. She didn't have to imagine how Evengeline had felt any longer. She was there, strapped to a table with her nipples squeezed tight in Mr. Allen's clamps and her pussy tingling because of the flogger blows.

When he stopped and looked at her, Ellen didn't answer. She just nodded and closed her eyes to await the next delicious stab of pain from her breasts or pussy. She was surprised when she felt a finger on her clit instead. The finger slowly massaged her and what had been pain became a feeling so intense she could barely stand it.

After only a minute or so, Ellen murmured, "I need to be fucked. Please fuck me."

The slap to her thigh was followed by Mr. Allen's command.

"Quiet. You are not allowed to ask for anything."

Ellen winced and then moaned as the pain became a warmth that spread from her inner thigh to her clit. She heard a zipper being pulled and thought he might do what she'd asked.

Ellen raised her head in hopes that was the case. Instead she saw Angie standing behind Mr. Allen and stroking his rigid cock. He slipped two fingers between her pussy lips then and stroked her swollen clit with his thumb. Ellen moaned and her head fell back to the table. Moments later she felt her body growing tense. It was without any cognizance on her part that her hips raised up as far as the straps would allow. Mr. Allen rubbed her clit rapidly then and Ellen gasped as the strong surge raced from her core and caused her hips to shake up and down. She was writhing against the straps that bound her arms and legs as the tension exploded, and barely heard Mr. Allen groan.

For almost a minute, Ellen lay on the table, her hips still rocking up and down and her mind a chaos of sensations. As she slowly began to regain control, she opened her eyes and saw Mr. Allen and Angie smiling at her.

Mr. Allen stroked her breasts gently, then carefully removed the clamp from her right nipple. The surge of blood into her nipple caused Ellen to gasp and set her hips to rocking up and down again. Mr. Allen waited until that rocking subsided, and then removed the clamp from her left nipple. Again, Ellen lost control for a while. Mr. Allen gently stroked her breasts, avoiding her nipples for the most part until she was breathing instead of panting. Then he unfastened the straps that bound her to the table, and helped her sit up.

Angie put her arm around Ellen's waist as she sat there.

"Was it what it looked like it was?"

Ellen smiled a weak smile because she was still feeling little contractions in her belly.

"I don't know how I looked. I've thought about this for a long time, and I had imagined how it would feel, but I was all wrong. I don't know how to explain it."

Angie kissed Ellen on the forehead.

"You don't have to explain it, Ellen. I already know. So does Arnie. It's enough that you understand there's not something wrong with you. You don't think that anymore, do you?"

"No. I think I'm just different, and after this, I want to keep being different."

Mr. Allen smiled.

"I think you can learn a lot, Ellen. You did very well tonight in your role as a submissive. I didn't think you would arouse me like you did. That's why you saw Angie step in. I did want to do what you asked, but one of the rules is you have to tell the dominant before, not during. That increases the suspense and the resulting experience. The other rule is that Angie and I hadn't yet agreed to anything more than what I did."

Ellen looked at Angie.

"I'm sorry I said what I said. I don't want to make you jealous, not after you've been so nice to me.

Angie stroked Ellen's back.

"You wouldn't make me jealous, Ellen. As I already told you, BDSM is about trust. I trust Arnie and he trusts me. If he had done what you asked, I'd know it was because it was something you wanted and not a substitute for me. He'd know the same if I asked another man to have sex with me as part of our play. We choose our partners carefully and we both agree on the choice before it goes any further, so we can't be jealous. We hadn't done that yet because I didn't know you like he does. I wouldn't have any objections now."

Angie helped Ellen dress, and then the three went back into the living room. Mr. Allen wanted to make sure Ellen was comfortable with the experience and Angie wanted to talk her through any reservations she might still feel.

When they sat down on the couch again, Mr. Allen asked Ellen if she had any questions.

Ellen did.

"I can't begin to describe what I just felt. Is there more?"

Mr. Allen smiled.

"As much or as little as you want. It can be only what we did tonight with a few variations, or it can go all the way to you becoming a slave to a man. I'm personally not into the master/slave relationship, but we can explain how they work. In the end, you'll have to decide how far you want to go."

Angie stroked Ellen's arm.

"You don't have to decide that today, tomorrow, or ever. It's a progression you'll make until you decide where you fit. It took me five years to understand where I fit, but I'm happy now. You will be too, when you find that place."

Ellen looked at Angie and Mr. Allen.

"I want to learn more. Will you teach me?"

For the rest of the summer, Ellen would finish her studies at noon, shower and dress, and then drive out to Arnie and Angie's house. After that first session, he'd insisted she call him Arnie instead of Mr. Allen. It wasn't a command when she was tied to the table. It was just a friendly request.

Most of their meetings began as dinner Angie fixed or Arnie grilled on their patio. After they ate, Ellen and Angie would change in a spare bedroom. Arnie would change in their bedroom. They'd meet in the play room and Ellen's next lesson would begin.

Before every session, she'd tell Arnie about what she wanted him to do. Sometimes it was something she'd read about and sometimes it was something Angie had described to her. Once she and Angie had dressed, Ellen in a black satin bustiere and black panties and Angie in her black teddy, little black panties, and stockings, they would wait for Arnie to come into the room. Ellen would drop to her knees in front of him then.

The night Arnie told her to go to the framework and raise her hands filled Ellen with excitement. She'd thought about how that might feel, and had told Arnie that's what she wanted to experience.

She shivered in anticipation when he pulled her arms up over her head and fastened the straps to the rings at the top of the frame. When he pulled her legs wide apart and fastened them to the rings on the bottom, Ellen felt truly in his power. On the table, he could only reach her breasts, belly, and pussy with the bat or the flogger. When she was standing upright, he could reach her back and hips as well. That night, she felt the delicious sting of the leather bat on her hips, a sting that turned into the need to be penetrated and swept away by the strong orgasm she'd grown to expect.

Angie had told her that Arnie would stretch her bounds once he had an understanding of her wants and needs, and that night he did. Ellen was so aroused by the slap of the bat on her hips and the kiss of the flogger on her breasts and clamped nipples, she desperately wanted the release of the tensions inside her. She didn't ask, for she knew that was futile. She didn't know how Arnie would manage to get his cock in her anyway since she was upright.

After he'd stroked her clit until she was dripping her juices onto the mat beneath the frame, he said, "Do you want to be fucked now?"

Ellen nodded and then moaned as Arnie thrust his three fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Very well, but you have not earned my cock yet."

Ellen had closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling his fingers were causing, but opened them when he pulled them out. Arnie was standing there in front of her and holding a vibrator with a harness attached to the end with a foam ball, and a cord attached to the other.

Ellen knew what the device was. She nodded and then closed her eyes again. She felt Arnie buckle the straps around her waist and then the pressure of the foam ball on the top of her slit. She wasn't ready for the vibration that shook her clit, and cried out.

"Oh, no. It's too much. Stop."

Arnie had only laughed and the vibrations increased in intensity. Ellen sagged into her arms as the buzz stiffened her clit and cause wave after wave of sensations to race from there to her core.

The orgasm hit her after only a few minutes, and had she not been strapped into the frame, Ellen would have fallen down. Her body stiffened and she rocked her hips into the ball of the vibrator until the spasms ebbed a little. She expected Arnie to remove the vibrator then, but he didn't.

Ellen writhed against the straps that held her in place and attempted to move her clit at least a little away from the buzzing ball, but she couldn't. Before she realized what was happening, a second orgasm wracked her body with spasms, and those spasms got stronger when Arnie pulled on the clamps on her nipples. These clamps were different than the ones Arnie had used at first. They were made so the more they were pulled, the tighter they got, and after the first few pulls, Ellen was gasping at the crashing together of the pain in her nipples and the vibrations on her clit.

The vibrator kept buzzing her swollen clit and Arnie kept pulling on those clamps, sometimes pulling her breasts down and sometimes pulling them up and out. Ellen had gasped out the second orgasm when the third sent her into a fit of convulsions and cries. The only thing keeping her upright was the straps on her wrists. Without them, she wouldn't have had the control to remain standing.

Ellen was gasping for breath, her breasts were heaving and making the weight of the clamps pull at her nipples when Arnie shut off the vibrator and unstapped it from Ellen's hips. She felt him unbuckling the strap on her right wrist and when it fell to her side, he gave her a command.

"You came. Now make me cum."

Ellen opened her eyes and saw Arnie standing there with his pants down and his rigid cock bobbing in the air. Slowly she moved her hand to circle his shaft and then began to stroke his length. She'd never held a man in her hand before, and marveled at how hard and smooth his shaft was. She stroked the swollen head. It was even softer, and she saw the small opening in the tip expand a little as a few drops of fluid flowed out.

Ellen began stroking him slowly. Arnie moved a little closer and said, "Don't grip so tight and stroke faster".

Ellen did and after only a few strokes, Arnie was thrusting his cock in and out of her hand as much as she was stroking it. A minute later, Arnie moved closer, and several strokes later, Arnie groaned and a white stream erupted from his cock head and splattered on Ellen's belly. A second followed that one and covered the hair on her mound. The third didn't reach her and dropped to the mat. Arnie then backed away and a minute later, Ellen saw his softening cock moving as he unclamped her nipples and then untied her from the frame. He caught her in his arms when she started to fall.

Ellen had never had such wonderful feelings before. The three orgasms so close together had nearly caused her to lose consciousness. Making Arnie cum had been a quite different experience. Ellen didn't think he would have told her to do that unless he found her submission to be arousing. By submitting to his will, she had cause him to want her, even if it wasn't for actual sex this time.

It was the result she'd dreamed about after Jerry took her virginity at the summer camp. Ellen had dreamed of Jerry telling her he wanted her and taking her to the boat house again, but that hadn't happened. Arnie could have just used his fingers to make her cum as he always had before, and then have Angie stroke him until he came. This time, he hadn't done that and Ellen was filled with both the pride of knowing he found her erotic as well as the satisfaction with the power she actually had over him.

Sagging into his muscular arms with her breasts pressed into his chest was a feeling she'd never even dreamed about before. His strength, his hard muscles, his firm but gentle embrace made Ellen want to fall at his feet and beg him to do it all over. She knew she was Arnie's to do with as he wished for as long as he wanted her.

It wasn't love. Ellen knew that. She didn't feel anything for Arnie except a craving for his hands on her body, his smile as he tightened the clamps on her nipples and pussy lips, his strong voice that commanded her to open her legs or to stroke his cock. When not in their playroom, Arnie was Mr. Allen, a somewhat stuffy professor she liked a little. When he stood over her, bare-chested, and ordered her onto his table or to stand in the bondage frame, he was the dream she'd had after reading "Bound Love".

When Ellen could stand, Angie took her to their bathroom to clean up, and brought her clothes so she could dress. When they walked into the living room, Arnie was already there, back in his dress shirt and pants.

He smiled at Ellen.

"Ellen, You forced me to get carried away tonight. That usually doesn't happen with any woman except Angie, but it did. Angie and I have talked about going further with you at some point, and I would like to do that. She would enjoy watching how you react as well. Think about that over the week. I won't impose myself on you, only do what you want, but I hope you will consider it."

Ellen looked up at Arnie.

"I don't have to think about it. I want you to do it."

Over the rest of the summer, Ellen learned more and more about this relationship she had grown to crave, and found that in doing so, she began to feel an increase in her opinion of herself. It was knowing that when she submitted to Arnie's ties, clamps, whips and floggers, when she stroked his rigid cock until he splattered her with white ropes of his cum, she was allowing him to do that, not just enduring whatever he wanted to do. She had the real power, the power to say no.

As Arnie became aware of what Ellen liked, he began stretching her imagination, and Ellen looked forward to his surprises. The night he clipped some weights to her pussy lips as she stood bound in the frame, at first, she'd gasped and panted as the weights pulled at her lips, but then, the new feeling took her away to a new height of arousal. It was the same the night he'd bent her over what Angie called a horse. It looked like a carpenter's sawhorse with a padded top. Arnie had tied her wrists and ankles to the legs and then slapped her hip cheeks with the leather bat until she felt warmth. He also had used the bat on her exposed pussy lips. She didn't know until he released her the stinging slaps had cause them to swell.

That night, he'd taken her with his cock for the first time. As she lay there bent over the horse and with heavy weights hanging from her nipples, Arnie had probed her pussy with his cock, and then rammed it home in one quick stroke. Ellen had nearly cum from that first thrust, and probably would have if he'd continued stroking. Instead he'd pushed his cock inside her until his hard, flat belly pressed against her hips and ordered her to beg him to fuck her.

"Tell me how much you need to be fucked. Beg me to fuck you and fill you with my sperm."

He'd slapped her cheek than and repeated the order.

"I said you are to beg me to fuck you. Obey."

Ellen had murmured, "fuck me", and that caused Arnie to slap her cheek again.

"I can't hear you. Beg me in a voice I can hear."

With that, Arnie had reached down, lifted the weights attached to the nipple clamps and then let them drop. Ellen had shrieked as the sensation shot to her core and caused her belly to tighten. She shuddered at that, and her voice was almost a scream.

"Oh God, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Arnie had merciless that night. He stroked his cock in and out, fast and deep, until Ellen began to pant and writhe. Then he'd stop and do nothing until she stopped panting. As soon as she did, he renewed his ramming deep strokes until she was begging him to finish.

Five times he took Ellen to the edge and then let her ease down a little. After the first time, Ellen was aroused even more by the stretching of his cock inside her and the thrust that pushed against the end of her passage. After the fifth, she was babbling incoherently. When he took her all the way the sixth time, Ellen's felt the orgasm taking her, then heard Arnie's low groan and felt the throbbing of his cock, and then lost everything in a blinding surge of sensations that wracked her body with spasm after spasm. Even after the spasms had ebbed away and Arnie had untied her, she couldn't stand by herself. Arnie picked her up and carried her to the table to let her recover.

By the end of the summer, Ellen had come to grips with her sexuality and with her desires. She read as much as she could find about BDSM and every Friday night, would ask for Arnie to do something she'd read about. A couple times, she'd found she couldn't bear the pain and had said Arnie's name. He'd immediately stopped what he was doing and let her recover, then returned to that which he knew she enjoyed.

The night she'd asked how two women being tied together could be erotic, Arnie said it wasn't something they did a lot, but they had done it before. When they changed into what Ellen had begun to call her "play clothes", now just a bra that didn't really support her breasts and a tiny little thong panty, Angie smiled and stroked her cheek.

"Ellen, I'm not a lesbian, but being with another woman like this isn't as much about sex as it is about watching how the other woman reacts. Arnie is going to make us do things to each other. If you find you don't enjoy it, just say his name and we'll stop."

When Arnie walked into the play room, both women dropped to their knees. Arnie ordered them to remove their clothing and then walk to the suspension frame. He tied them face to face and then retrieved a bat and a flogger from the rack on the wall.

He started with Ellen, lightly tapping the leather flap of the bat on her hips for several strokes before striking her with a sharp blow. Ellen cried out and writhed against the straps, and in doing so, pressed her breasts into Angie's. The feeling was different than when Arnie held her in his arms. It was softness pressing into softness and she felt Angie's nipples brushing her own.

That new feeling was interrupted when Arnie slapped Angie's hips with the bat. She gasped and pushed her body into Ellen. Ellen felt the hair on Angie's mound pressing against her own. Arnie hit Angie again and she jerked, stroking her breasts over Ellen's.

Arnie changed to the flogger then, and spent a lot of time lightly striking both women on the soft lips between their legs. Ellen cringed at the stinging bite, but also felt the familiar stirrings of need beginning. She was surprised at Angie's face when Arnie did the same to her. Angie had said it was like looking in a mirror, and what Ellen saw was a face with closed eyes and lips that wore the half-smile of beginning arousal.

After he'd caused a reddening of both women's hips, Arnie ordered them to kiss. Ellen didn't know if she could kiss another woman, but she didn't have time to say Arnie's name. Angie placed her soft lips against Ellen's and kissed her. Ellen didn't know if it was the sting and warmth in her pussy or because kissing a woman was something new, but she responded without thinking. Both women moaned when Angie slipped her tongue into Ellen's mouth.

1...345678