Nonbinary Person, Lesbian Couple

Story Info
Passionate threesome between a couple and their friend.
2.6k words
4.39
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adore this time of day. It's 5:30pm and the sun is just starting to drop in the sky. The spring air is like a jacket on a cold day: you know you're surrounded by cold but you can't help but feel warm. Birds start to become more active around this time, the baby magpies in the tree across from my house are fledglings now. I love listening to them as I walk to the bus stop. I want a tattoo of a magpie one day, they're just so beautiful. I'm wearing a new pair of dungarees I recently made, the pattern is a design from a Western Australian indigenous arts centre. The rich ochre tones are stunning. We had an indigenous exhibit a few years ago at the gallery. It taught me to appreciate the long enduring history and the stories these paintings tell. Growing up, we weren't taught about the history of our nation pre-invasion. Back then, I wasn't aware of the incredible culture of traditional owners, us white Australians have a lot to learn. My phone buzzes.

"We're keen, see you soon," says Zoe. Zoe and Kay have invited me to a gig in Mount Lawley, there's a converted theatre which often has up-and-coming bands playing. I don't go to gigs often, but every time I do, I think I should go more. The theatre isn't too far from my house and after a short bus ride I walk into the foyer. Zoe is leaning against the ticket booth, she's got a leather jacket over a white band shirt, her jet-black hair is in a messy bun and a few loose strands frame her high cheek bones, she is death staring into the distance.

"Zoe!" I call out. She turns to me and smiles brightly, "Hey bud," she says, reaching out for a handshake. I have a fleeting question about whether she calls people that in the bedroom, but I shake it from my mind.

"Kay's just in the loo," she says, "Do you want a drink?" I admire the way she carries herself. She has a confidence bordering on arrogance, but she gets away with it.

"Sure," I say. She leads me to the bar, a hand around my waist.

"What do you want?" she says,

"Oh, you don't have to," I say, why do so many women keep treating me like this? I am bewildered, and euphoric.

"What would you like?" she says, looking at me intently.

"Ah, a glass of red," I stumble. What was that in her eyes? Oh boy, breathe. Breathe.

A pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and Kay's head pops over my shoulder, her hips press into my back, the two of them are certainly more confident today than last time. We walk into the dark auditorium as the warm-up band kicks off. They're a group of early twenty-year-olds called "Satan's Daddy" The vocalist has a deep, gravelly voice as she sings about riding the devil's face. My god, what would 13-year-old me think? I didn't actually ask what sort of bands would be playing. To be honest I was just excited to see them again.

"Whoa, good Christian band," I say.

"Good catholic girls," Zoe smiles.

"Who's the big band after?" I ask.

"Oh, you'll love this," Kay shouts over the music, "Devils Cum Rag". I let out a snort that shoots wine up the inside of my nose, coughing and splattering as Kay hits my back and Zoe laughs.

"Jesus Christ," I say.

"Nope, he's not here bud," Zoe laughs. We find a spot near the front of the crowd and listen as the band starts their next song.

"I put the lick in catholic," the singer growls, over a heavy baseline and hectic drumbeat.

"What did she say?" I say, turning to Kay, she just laughs. I nod my head in unison with the crowd. Zoe leans down and rocks her head back and forth as her wild hair flies out. There's a good crowd here, a lot of metal heads and then some ravers who seem a little lost, but happy nonetheless. After a while the warm-up band wraps up their set.

"Thank you, Perth. We're Satan's Daddy and you're all damned," says the singer. The crowd laughs loudly and cheers. The lights cut out and the venue is plunged into darkness. A single light flickers on centre stage. A man with waist-length black hair and a pale face stands in front of a microphone. His lips barely move as an eerily deep voice glooms; "Enter, the end times."

A slow, heavy, drum line kicks off behind him as the lights come up on the drummer: a big woman with a bald head and white contacts. The cheers from the crowd grow as the singer continues. "Slash back from the cracks of Tartarus" comes porcine squeal from the speakers. The lights kick on full, and two guitarists appear from the dark. Kay turns to me, smiling. She say's something I can't hear, while pointing at the stage, and jokingly pokes me in the ribs. I nod back at her and she pulls me in for a side hug. It's hard to understand the first few songs, the singer has a pig squeal and the words blend together. The vibe is pretty clear though. As they wrap up the third song the singer steps back and a woman appears from the side of stage. She has white hair and an even paler complexion. One of her eyes is jet-black and the other white. The guitarist plays a slow, mournful melody as the woman sings a haunting song; the words are easier to make out this time. Zoe turns to me, smiling, and puts an arm around my waist. I put my hand on her back and she turns to me. She looks as though she's trying to read a book written backwards. She grips the belt loops on my dungarees and pulls me against her. The melody swells in the background as I lean down and kiss her. Her big belt buckle presses into me as she bites my lip hard and I gasp. Her hand slides to the small of my back and she grinds against me to the beat. Around us the crowd sways in unison. I lift my hand to her head and take a fistful of hair, I hold it tightly as we kiss. She pulls back and pants, lifting her eyes to me she says "Can we go to yours?"

"Yes," I say, thankful that I have the house to myself. I sit in the front of Kay's car as she drives, it's a strange feeling. We are talking as though we are on a road trip, pretending not to know the destination. We rock up at my house and enter the living room.

"Do you guys want a drink?" I ask.

"Sure," smiles Zoe, lazing on the chaise section of the couch.

"Love one," adds Kay, sitting cross legged beside her. I pour a glass of fireball for each of us and sit down beside Zoe, she rests a hand on my thigh as we talk.

"That was a hectic gig," I laugh.

"Haha, well I did wonder if we should have warned you."

"It was awesome," I clarify "Hilarious having grown up religious."

"Well, it can't be the worst sin you've ever committed," Zoe teases, a devilish look in her eyes. I grin, taking a sip of my whiskey. The cinnamon burns and sooths my throat.

"What would that be?" Kay asks flirtatiously, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"What's the worst sin you've committed?" Zoe repeats. There's that look again, like she's going to devour me. I feel a tension in my stomach, but it's not anxiety. She is watching me as though she's about to jump my bones.

"Ask me again after tonight," I say. Pretty smooth Archie, pretty smooth.

"Fuck," Kay gasps lustfully.

Zoe leans forward and kisses me, her hand at my throat. I lean back on the chaise and she sits in my lap, her legs either side of my hips, as Kay shuffles closer to us. Zoe squeezes my artery firmly while she grinds me. My cock presses through my outfit, against her and she moans.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy you," she says deeply. Beside her, Kay giggles. Zoe lifts her shirt off, revealing a binder. I drop the straps of my dungarees and Kay leans forward to take my shirt off, kissing my neck as she throws it away. She kisses down my side to just above my waist. Zoe joins her, kissing down the same path while working my dungarees off. She brushes her mouth gently over the ridge in my briefs.

"Fuuuck," I moan. The two of them kiss my thighs as I throw my head back, closing my eyes. I feel one of them hold me through my briefs, as the other bites my inner thigh. I don't know who, but one of them moans deeply.

"I think we should taste them," Kay says to Zoe. I feel as she pulls my briefs down, my cock standing up from under the fabric. I feel a hand softly grip my shaft, and the hot air of somebody's breath on my head. Zoe moans as she moves my head to her mouth; taking me just inside. I look down to see her eyes closed as she takes me deeper. Looking up, Kay moves to eye level and kisses me. "We want to have you" she whispers in my ear. I can only moan as Zoe holds my gems in her hand and works me faster. Kay throws her shirt off, revealing two pierced nipples. I take one in my mouth and suck. She pulls my head closer to her and moans.

"Let's go to my room," I say.

"Mmmm," Zoe moans over me. We rush to my bedroom and I hit the speaker next to my bed, pressing play on the playlist I had created earlier. A slow beat plays in the background as Zoe lays down on the bed. I pull her pants down and off, revealing a pair of boy-leg briefs. As I kiss her legs all the way down and back up, I can see she is already wet for me. I kiss her clit over the fabric, and she arches her back. As I tease her, Kay strips off beside me. She mounts Zoe's face and swears as she eats her out. I've got a perfect view of Kay's ass as she rides her girlfriends face. I pull Zoe's briefs off and she spreads her legs. She has a cute tuff of hair; she's dyed it red. I bring my mouth to her and Oh fuck that taste. The melody of Zoe and Kay's moans encourages me as I run my tongue along her lips.

"Do you want more?" I ask. She pulls her face away from Kay and moans;

"Yes," she pants. I take a finger and run it down from her clit, pressing it inside her. She moans into Kay. I push in and out, bringing my tongue back to her again. "Mm mmm mm" I hear her moan as she tries to grind herself against me. I focus on the way she is moving and try to feel what she wants next. Her movements become more urgent, more rhythmic, and I focus on her clit. She moans even deeper as it builds inside her. Kay lifts herself off and kisses her, moaning as she tastes herself on Zoe's lips.

"Fuck, fuck," Zoe says as she begins to cum. I push deeper into her as she grips my head with her thighs. I feel her muscles tremble as she cums to Kay's encouragement;

"Good girl," she giggles. Her breath is off beat as the last of it passes through her. I slow to a stop and lay beside her, my hand gently rubbing her clit as I ride the beat of her orgasm. She breathes harder as she starts to build up a second time. Kay slides her finger inside as I work her pearl and the two of us bring her over the edge again. I kiss her chest as she shakes between us. Her breath slows again, she turns to me and I kiss her.

"My turn," says Kay. Zoe moves over and I lay down in the middle of the bed, Kay takes a condom and fits it over me with her mouth. Neat trick. She wets me with her tongue and lifts herself on top. I moan as she takes me in. She leans forward so our faces are side by side. I can feel her hot breath as she works herself up, allowing me deeper.

"Mmm good girl, that's it," Zoe says, beside us. Kay presses her face into my neck as she rides me. She grinds back and forth and I feel as I move inside her.

"Fuck, it's been so long," she says. I feel Kay's hands massaging both of us as our bodies intertwine.

"I want you on top," she says to me. She lays on her back and wraps her legs around my waist as I kneel between them. I lift her ankles to my shoulder and press myself inside her. Zoe squeezes Kay's chest as they kiss. I pump faster and faster, holding tightly to her legs as I pound her.

"Top draw," I say to Zoe, she reaches over and pulls out a vibrator. I press it against Kay's spot and she gasps sharply. From the way she throws her head back, I can tell she likes it. As I feel her building up closer, her breath becoming faster, I slow to a devilish speed, lifting the vibrator away.

"Only when I say," I tell her.

"F-uck you," she pants, trying to press herself hard against me to bring herself over.

"Please?" she says. I continue slowly.

"Listen to them," Zoe says

"Please," she begs, her big blue eyes pleading with me. I relent, bringing the tip of the vibrator back to her, pounding her until finally she cums. I can hear Zoe moaning something in her ear as Kay moans my name. She is totally consumed with pleasure; her eyes turn upward as she lets herself give in to the feeling. I press into her firmly a final time as she grinds her body against me.

"God."

"Fuck." As her moans soften, her breath slowing down, I work my pace up again, leaning into her to take her deeply. I thrust slowly, enjoying the feeling of her body. As I build up speed I moan her name, bringing myself closer.

"Come for me," she says, "please come for me," Her fuck-me eyes locked with mine. Zoe looks to me and takes a hand to my throat

"Come for us," she says. I bite my lip as I fall over the edge. Kay drops her legs from my shoulders and wraps them around my waist to pull me in hard, as I pulse inside her. I feel my thighs tremble as I come.

"Fuck you're hot," I hear Zoe say beside me. I am lost in the feeling as somebody runs their hands down my back, Kay's thighs hold me tightly until the last of it has washed over me. I tip forwards, hovering over her and kiss her a final time. She giggles as I collapse into her chest.

"Mmm." I lay against her, panting, pulsing. Zoe gently brushes her hand over my back, as I relax. After a moment, I pull out and lay beside them. The music continues in the back ground as we lay together. Kay giggles beside me and I can't help but respond in kind, Zoe holds herself up on her elbow and smiles. The sound of our breath, and the music, is all I hear, and I am in heaven.