Noob

Story Info
Eric is pegged for the first time by a lovely woman!
9.9k words
4.42
20.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futakween
Futakween
35 Followers

Noob

Written by @Futakween and @Wolfmanman

Contains: Pegging, Realistic cock, Gender Fluid Woman, Interracial

__________

Eric walked down the road from where he parked, his breathing quick despite his even and steady pace. He couldn't help that he was excited. He had gotten back into the dating game recently, having decided to be single for a while since most relationships didn't work so well with him.

He had heard about this place through a recently married friend. It was supposed to be some kind of speed dating place where women sat at designated tables and men would spend a few minutes talking to each one before moving on.

Personally, he had never seen the allure of such an arrangement. After all, how could someone get a good read on someone else after only a few minutes of talking? More worrying though, was what if that person was completely different after the first encounter?

He had steadily gotten over these qualms as he struggled, and at times, failed to find a girl he liked enough to go steady with. He walked into the place and let his eyes adjust from the glaring spring sun outside.

Looking around he saw that several women of various ages were arranged at different tables with drinks while the men were all at the bar waiting to be told when they could begin the speed dating. He walked up to the bar and ordered a light beer. He didn't want anything strong that would give a bad first impression. Once he got his drink, he looked more closely at the women in the room.

He saw many pretty ones, some who looked quite a bit older than him, probably divorces who were looking for a second chance, but there were still many his age or younger. Either way, he went to the bathroom to make sure he looked nice.

He was five feet and nine inches, with light brown hair and clean shaven. With a tight body that fit nicely into his jeans and loose shirt.

He straightened his hair, made sure he didn't have any stubble and went back out.

Almost right away, a kind woman with a little bell and a stopwatch said, "Everyone please take your places, we're about to begin. When I ring the bell, every man will pick a table to sit at and talk with the woman currently seated there. After about 5 minutes, I'll ring the bell again and each man will move one table to his left in a clockwise motion. You will leave yout name and number with the girl so that she can make a decision later. Ready? Go!"

She rang the bell and each man went to a table. Eric went for a table with a pretty redhead but before he knew it, the bell rang and he moved to the next one.

Nykkionda or Nykki for short, just got out of the gym, and threw her gym bag in the back of her black 4x4 truck. She hated being down town at this late of an hour, but it was the only gym closest to her with a swimming pool. Swimming was her biggest hobby and when ever she had the swim time, she'd find herself at the pool.

There was a full moon out and one of her friends howled at it. They laughed and exchanged their goodbyes, Nykki saying she was going to catch a drink of water at her favorite local bar. Yes, she didn't drink but she did enjoy crowd watching, and the music played at this local club was often good, like gospel hip hop or trap gospel, and she really enjoyed the taste of it.

In the truck, she sat with her legs further apart due to the prostectic, realistic cock she had on. Most would consider her gender fluid, often switching between feminine and masculine energy. Looks wise, she was actually quite feminine. Her make up was basic, her hair kinky and to her shoulders, her skin was dark black due to her being Somali American. Even her toy cock was cut to signify her belief in Allah. Her friends were understanding, although a few just thought it was a fetish. Maybe so, but to her, this cock was apart of who she was. Yes, it cost about 500 dollars but it was worth it.

There was a hole that stimulated her clit, the balls were moving, the texture was skin like, it even smelt like her and lovers even said it tasted like her too. Makes sense, since it spent most time in her pants up against her crotch. It was almost perfect except it lacked an ejaculate feature. But these fake cocks were improving every day. There was a time when people thought a woman wearing a strap on was stupid, that she didn't feel anything-well, not anymore! There were so many options to choose from now! One feature, she really loved was the Heart Rate Hard On feature. It was a feature that transmitted waves to the cock once the heart rate went up; thereby, turning the cock from flaccid, slowly getting it to an erect state. It was controlled by a watch she wore. She loved that feature! It was so hot and arousing to see her cock get hard in front of her eyes.

She parked her truck in a free parking garage which was rare in the city. When she made her way in the bar, she saw there were tables set up and aligned for an event.

"Here for the speed dating?" A waiter asked.

Nykki held up her hand and shook her head no. She made her way to the bar, ordered a glass of water with ice, and started to watch the event. Again, on the stool, her legs were a bit wide because of her extra package, but unless someone was staring at her groin then it wasn't noticeable.

As she sipped on her water throughout the night, she noticed the men were either shy or cocky, and the woman pushy or unchasing. Nykki laughed, glad it wasn't her in a awkward situation.

For Eric, the evening passed with mounting disappointment.

He thought he had made a connection with the redhead even though she had spoken very little, but when the bell rang and he moved to the next table, he was able to see out of the corner of his eye that she had not even bothered to write down his name or number. And he knew that meant she would not be calling him.

He didn't have much luck with the next girl, a pretty petite Chinese American girl with glasses, she barely said a word.

It was almost comical when he reached one of the cougars, an older divorced woman with dyed hair that still showed some gray along the roots. She immediately tapped the table and demanded to know if Eric could handle her.

Eric had stammered and tried to fumble his way through a cool line or two but ultimately failed, with the older woman rolling her eyes and looking at her phone until the bell rang again.

The next woman was slightly larger, and the sight of her biceps through her jacket gave much indication that most of that was muscle.

She looked Eric up and down saying, "I used to be a lesbian but I'm trying to see how it would be with a man, so you're a good middle ground for me."

Eric really didn't know how to react to that, having never considered the possibility that a woman would say that.

He felt a little bit of an ego boost though until she asked if he could turn around and show her his ass. He decided she probably wasn't the one for him and let out a relieved sigh when the bell rang.

The rest of the event passed in a blur of disappointment, and awkwardness with many questions ranging from how much he made in a year to how big his cock was.

Some of the women were genuinely nice, but made it clear from the start that they were simply looking or that Eric wasn't their type.

He walked away from the tables to the bar, struggling to keep himself from being hunched over. He felt as if this simple night of speed dating had sapped all the energy out of him.

When he sat down the woman who was the organizor handed him a piece of paper showing him which women were interested and would be happy to meet him again.

He felt and inward groan as he saw it was mostly blank with only two numbers: the large lesbian woman who put next to her number call me if you ever get a sex change, and the second woman who said hope to talk Damon, clearly she had confused his number for another guy.

He sighed and turned to the bartender and asked for a glass of whisky, no ice. He sat and watched the people mingle as other people entered the bar for a regular evening. As he took sips of his liquor he scanned the room and saw a woman sitting a few stools down. Because his side of the bar was getting crowded, he decided to move down closer to her.

He wound up sitting right next to her and contemplated saying something. He almost didn't want to say anything, not wanting to go through another rejection, but then decided to take another chance.

He turned and asked, "Soo...you're also part of the speed dating?"

It was a stupid question and he knew it. Because of course she wouldn't be part of it. For one thing he was certain he would have spotted a woman with her exotic looks instantly upon entering. And second, she was clearly not dressed for it, looking more like she just came from a gym.

But Eric decided to press on and asked, "So what are you doing here tonight? Can I buy you a drink and we can talk?"

Nykki looked at the young man; he was one of the one's participating in the speed dating. She even overheard the muscular woman speak of his ass; a couple of chuckles came from her mouth and she shook her head at his question.

"No," she pointed to her glass of water. "I don't drink." He was cute, average, and really did have a nice ass. Now and then she caught herself from getting too much of a peek, but she couldn't help it. It had been a long time since she'd been out. Because of Covid, she pretty much put her dating and sex life on hold, and only recently just started getting back to the gym and seeing friends. "I don't mind talking. I see you didn't seem too happy with the results of the speed dating." Nykki took another swing of her water. "My Swedish friend says speed dating is like fast interviews."

Her hands traveled to her hair to brush it out of the way. She had no problem opening up to the man. She was quite social and enjoy speaking with people. The music in the bar, she was honest about and spoke about how she enjoyed listening to uplifting music, music that was inspirational. There was also a good flow to the bar that she liked.

While she was talking to the young man and while she told him her name was Nykkionda, but Nykki for short, a couple walked by and she was sure to take notice how they both had fat asses on them. In her mind, she couldn't help but be impressed, even feeling herself get aroused. Not really paying attention, she caught a glimpse of green at the corner of her eye and when she looked, it was her watch showing her her heart rate. She looked at her groin but tried to not be obvious. She gulped down more water, doing what she could to get her heart rate down so her cock would go back to its flaccid state. It was getting aroused, causing her clit to pump as well due to the sensations the cock was providing. She stood up from her stool.

"Excuse me, I gotta go to the restroom real quick." She finished up her water and walked swiftly to the restroom, being sure to sway her hips while she left.

Once in the restroom, she closed the door and locked it. She took her cock out and began to stroke it. Not so much to give her self an orgasm but to simply calm herself down, get her heart rate at a good level. Once she felt her breathing begin to relax and she found herself not so aroused, she felt the cock go limp-back to its flaccid state. She looked at her watched and saw the status was in blue, a neutral color. The watch was color coded. Blue meant the cock was flaccid. Yellow meant the cock was getting hard. Green the cock was hard. And red, an orgasm was approaching from the wearer of the cock/watch.

Her cock was big and thick in girth, but was really only about 6.5 inches in length. The girth definitely made up for it. At least that's what her lovers said. Either way, she washed her hands and proceeded to go back to meet the young man. When she stepped to him, she ordered another glass of water.

"So what's your name?" She asked.

Eric chatted politely with the woman and even found himself enjoying her company.

"Yeah I guess it is like a fast interview. But I read somewhere that women make their decision about if they're attracted to someone within the first few minutes of talking to them, I thought I'd try to cut any bs out of the equation."

Eric shrugged as the girl went to the bathroom, his eyes moving in sync with her swaying hips without him realizing.

He sat down to finish his drink then decided he should ask her out. He'd been rejected so many times tonight so what would one more make a difference if she said no? And if she said yes then all the better.

He had nothing to lose and he remembered that you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take.

When she returned he awkwardly replied, "Uh..I'm Eric. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. It's been kind of a rush tonight."

He took another sip of his drink to give him courage and asked, "So Nykki, out of curiosity, if you don't drink and you're not here for the speed dating, then why are you in a bar?"

He hoped that the question wouldn't sound too strange, but he hoped to spark some conversation and learn more about her.

"I don't mean to pry but is it because of the atmosphere here?"

He looked around, and the bar was indeed full of a warm atmosphere and people enjoying themselves.

As the evening progressed and they exchanged pleasantries while steadily getting to know each other. Eric would say more about himself, "Well I grew up in a small town. I don't normally drink unless it's a social occasion. I try to keep in shape with basic cardio and running, plus I've got some weights at home to help. What do you do?" Finally he built up the courage to ask. "Um...I know this is a little sudden but um...would you like to... uh...go out sometime? Maybe see a movie since the theatres are now starting to open again?"

He tried to play it cool but on the inside he felt as though he were holding his breath.

Nykki answered his questions about enjoying the bar's environment and atmosphere. Even listen to him speak about his up bringing in a small town. As they spoke with one another and the evening warn on, the man by the name of Eric had asked Nykki out for a movie.

"Well, I'm not really into movies. But I like theatre. In fact, there's one this weekend. It's called the Miss. Adventures of Hedda Gabler. It's playing at the Zero Playhouse."

It was true. Movies didn't really do anything for her. She was more of a person into live events and concerts. Theatre, live stage plays were right up her alley.

The bar began to empty out as the night carried on. Even Nikki found herself stifling a yawn.

"Well hey, let me give you my number." She waited for Eric to pull out his cell phone, giving the number to him. She didn't really know what to think. He was cute, not too shy, not too confident. She wondered as she was heading out whether she should tell him that she was a top. A top, someone that preferred to do the penetrating in the relationship.

Making her way to her truck, she shook her head. It was too early to tell. It would have to be after the third or so date, if it even went that far.

While driving on her way back to her two bedroom apartment she lived in on her own, she drove by an adult book store, a queer friendly one. She loved that book store. So many different people went there to get themselves off. And though she had numerous cocks to choose from due to her extensive dildo collection, the one she was wearing was her favorite and apparently the favorite of the book store. Every time she stepped into a booth to get sucked off, she'd stick her cock in the hole, and a mouth, ass or cunt was always waiting for her. That was...prior to Covid. Maybe she should head there tomorrow after the gym.

Eric mentioned doing cardio such as jogging. Maybe she'd send him a text to go swimming with her. Maybe she was being too hungry, but he seemed like a cool guy and she was horny. Still, telling him about being a top would be the obstacle.

She walked up the steps to her apartment and let herself in. Once she took a shower, taking her cock off, then getting ready for bed, she went on ahead and sent Eric a message: hey, I go to Planet Fitness to swim. Wanna meet me up there tomorrow? It's right by the bar, almost walking distance. It's on 5th and Stassney.

Eric readily agreed to go to the theatre with Nykki. He had not seen many plays in his life, unless you counted the ones put on by his schools drama club, but he figured that it would be a good way to see how things went.

He took her number and said good night, outward calm and cool, inside he was ecstatic. Tonight was a good night after all. He finished his drink and left the bartender a nice tip because he was feeling in such a good mood.

He walked back to his car, certain he could drive since in the past 2 hours he had only had a light beer and one glass of liquor.

He got in and began driving home, humming a catchy song as he went.

He got home and it was very late, so he decided to go straight to bed. But not before a quick jerk off. And indeed he was rock hard before he even took his pants off.

He went online to search for his favorite porn videos, many of which featured strong and confident women dominating and pegging men.

He immediately began to jerk off, loving the sight of the women's eager faces as they fucked and spread their partners assholes wide open.

He didn't know why, but he'd always had an attraction to women who could take control like that, and especially women who knew how to use strapons.

But he had never actually met a woman who enjoyed it. Many of his old girlfriends had either flat out refused or been disgusted.

True, the act itself looked like it was designed more for the male pleasure but he still held out hope that he would find a woman who would not only do it with him, but would also do it for her pleasure as well.

At one scene with a woman ramming into a man so hard that the whole bed shook and spit flew from her lips, Eric came.

He shot a few long thick white strands over his stomach and chest; he reached for a towel near him to clean himself off.

As he wiped himself clean he wondered if things would work out with Nykki. And more importantly, how would he even tell her he was a bottom, well, that he preferred to bottom in the relationship.

He saw his phone had a message and his heart skipped a little to see it was from Nykki.

He hesitated a little before answering: Sure. I'd love to. See you then.

He closed his phone and was glad they weren't going swimming together.

Not because he was a bad swimmer, he was actually fairly average, but because the only swim clothing he owned was a very tight speedo. And he wasn't quite ready to show her that much just yet.

For the most part, Nykki went to work and did as she normally did but without her cock. Although she wore it often, it wasn't a twenty-four, three-sixty-five a day thing. However, as she dried herself off in the lockeroom, she began to put it on. After she placed on her black skinny jeans, and an orange blouse, she took her gym bag and walked out the doors. Upon putting her bag in her truck, she looked at her cell phone. Eric would be meeting her soon there. Maybe after Eric, she would go to the book store. She wouldn't be surprised at all if Eric got her hot throughout their meet.

While day dreaming, she heard a honk and looked to her left. She saw Eric rolling up in a pretty nice viechle. He seemed to know his cars. Nykki had no idea what it was but it sure looked fancy.

"Thanks for meeting me here. I already did my swim. You wanna get something to eat real quick? There's a nice parlor down the block. A family ma and pa shop."

Together they walked the quick blocks down to the parlor. It didn't take long before they smelt the aroma of pasta and sauce fill the air. Nykki sniffed the air playfully. She thanked Eric for holding the door for her and the two went inside. Since it was a Thursday evening, it was busy but not too busy. The waiter was still able to get them a booth, and as he did he glanced over Nykki, his eyes landing in her groin area for a certain amount of time. Surely he couldn't see it, but often times they could if one kept their focus there for a length of time. She paid no mind until the waiter gave her the menu prior to her seating then slightly brushed his hand over her groin, feeling the cock.

Futakween
Futakween
35 Followers