Noob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt it. The slightest touch placed on the cock, brought sensations to the clit within the clit hole in the toy. A small touch, a wipe, a tip...anything that made contact to the cock, made contact to Nykki.

They sat down and began to converse, and after twenty minutes, their food was brought out. They ate mostly in silence simply enjoying the food, and the hustle of the restaurant.

Nykki wiped her mouth with the black napkin, she leaned back and smiled.

"You know, I'm really digging you...I kind of feel like you do too." Once she got confirmation, she continued. "But um, you should know something. I want to be up front and honest. Sexually speaking, I'm a top. I don't like being penetrated. I much, much, MUCH prefer to penetrate." She paused then said, "My gender is fluid, one could say. When I have sex, it's a bit more non-receptive." She watched as his eyes got wide. She talked on, "I even wear it sometimes. A lot but not always. It's, um, fake-the cock but I can do everything with it. Pack, stand to pee, sex, but it doesn't ejaculate."

She stopped and gave him the name of the company she bought her dildo from, just in case he wanted to look more into it. She even offered to show him it if he was still interested in talking after she revealed to be a top. The watch on her wrist, she told him about that as well, how it moniters the heart rate and how the cock becomes erect based on that.

Silence once more. She wasn't sure if she should have told him so quickly. But she rather now than later if things got serious.

The pizza was almost gone. One slice left. She looked at it.

Eric woke up that morning with a raging hard on.

It wasn't uncommon to have morning wood, but he couldn't remember the last time he had woken up with one that was so hard.

He looked at his clock and saw he had time before he needed to get ready.

He gripped the base and began stroking hard, his actions causing the foreskin to peel back and a gentle breath to cause a series of pleasant tingling throughout his body.

He wasted no time and began jacking off furiously, his hand almost becoming a blur as he pumped his cock so hard and fast that it turned a bright shade of purple.

As he stroked, he imagined Nykki's face and he could even picture her clearly.

Her face was enough to push him over the edge, and he came in a great big spurt that landed thick and heavy on his torso. He lay gasping for several minutes before getting up to shower and get ready for work. His day at work went very slowly, as he couldn't focus on anything and kept thinking about his meeting with Nykki.

When it was finally time to leave, he hopped into his car, a camaro zl1, and sped off to the gym. He arrived just in time to take Nykki out and agreed that they should get a bite to eat first.

Eric started to get a little jealous when the waiter was clearly eyeing Nykki and even grazing her lightly. He was about to get up and knock him out but two things stopped him: One was the knowledge that this was only their first date and it wouldn't look good to show such jealousy...at least so soon. The second thing was that Nykki didn't return the seeming affection, which meant it was harmless.

Eric didn't actually see the bulge in her pants, as he tried to avoid staring at any part of her for fear she might think him a creep.

Eric was thrilled that she liked him and nodded enthusiastically, "I like you too, Nykki."

When she explained to him all about her gender fluidity and fake cock, Eric was taken aback. This was a lot to take in at the first date, but he was glad she was so honest and forthright.

In fact, he was actually very aroused by this knowledge. It turned him on to meet a woman who not only wore a fake cock, but actively expressed interest in using it.

It seemed almost too good to be true but he was a bit confused by the explanation of its use though. "Why would it get hard by just your heart rate increasing? What if you have to run suddenly in the day, wouldn't that make your heart rate increase even though you wouldn't be aroused? Why not have it respond to increase blood flow to your genitals?"

Eric asked all these questions out of genuine curiosity, although he tried to be polite as possible. He didn't want to mess things up with Nykki, especially as she just admitted to enjoying one of the things he liked most in the world.

He felt his heart skip a beat when she offered to show him and he bit his lip, very tempted to take her up on her offer.

But that rational part of his brain realized that they didn't have anywhere close by to show it in private, the bathroom was divided by gender so it would look strange for them to step in together, and the car wasn't exactly inconspicuous with its clear windows.

He thought about it and said quietly "I'd love to see it, do you know anywhere close by where you could show it to me?"

Eric knew there were some quiet book stores nearby, so he asked if she would like to show him in one of those, since they were often mostly empty.

"We still have time before the show..."

"It's actually why I don't wear it when I'm working out. I keep it in my locker." She said. She explained why the cock goes off of the heart rate. It would be ideal for it to go off of the clit and blood pressure but technology simply wasn't there yet. That meant yes, anytime someone worked out while wearing the cock, they'd have to take it off or simply turn the watch off. Nykki would just turn the watch off.

As she ate the last pizza, she was confused when Eric mentioned a show. She hadn't plan for a theatre show; it was just a meet up. Besides it was a work night and she didn't like hanging out too late on work nights. But he liked her, it seemed and maybe he bought tickets. Nykki wasn't sure but she was enjoying herself so far.

They got up from the table and with a blush to her face, she mentioned the nearest book store was an adult one. She didn't want to show him in a booth, not where so many people got their rocks off.

"I'll lead the way."

They exited the restaurant and each got into their own car. After about five minutes, they pulled into the parking lot of the adult book store. Not many were there that night. 'Thank goodness for Thursdays!' Nykki thought.

The bell rung and both Nykki and Eric entered. She waved to the attendant. The woman licked her lips, and flipped her blonde hair. Her fake boobs bouncing in her midriff.

"Good to see you again, Nyk."

She blushed once more, grabbing Eric by the hand and leading him down an isle of toys. It was just them too and Nykki didn't mind pulling it out then.

"It's attached to my body with adhesive. It's actually really strong and even stays on with both vaginal and anal sex!" That was a big deal since most prostectics didn't hold well for anal.

Nykki undid her zipper, the sound seemed loud and Nykki looked over her shoulder, but they were still the only ones in the isle, probably even the store.

She pulled down her tight jeans and woman boxer briefs. There it was...her black, cut cock!

Having it out like that...in public, Nykki liked things Iike that, it was turning her on. She pulled her pants up a little as it grew, semi hard.

Her eyes went to Eric's, she laughed a little then said, "This is it....cool, and real looking, uh? Even has pubic hair. You can order santetic or real. This is real." The thought of him getting on his knees to service her entered her mind and her cock popped up. Nervous, she laughed some more and pulled her underwear and jeans up. She looked toward the booth, really eyeing them, hoping to get off soon.

Unbeknownst to her, her hand was slightly stroking herself and she swayed her hips to the movement. She caught herself and apologized to Eric. Her cock was still out, allowing him to see the details of it and how life liked it looked.

She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'll be honest again. I'm getting really aroused right now...as you can see."

Eric enjoyed the rest of their time at the restaurant. He allowed himself to be guided to the book store she mentioned. He shrugged and guessed that Nykki was really into books. He could dig that. He was into all kinds of books and visual novels. On the way, he took a peak at the tickets he bought in his pocket to make sure what time the show was starting.

The other day when he had offered a movie and she had mentioned a show called "Misadventures of Hedda Gabler", he had gone to buy them, thinking that it was her way of saying she'd rather see that.

He looked at the tickets and nearly froze in the middle of their walk. The time was right but the date was.... tomorrow night!

He tried to keep a straight face as he followed Nykki. What would he tell her? That he invited her out for a show but messed up on the date of the show? He tried to think of somewhere else he could take her, but his train of thought was completely sidetracked by the sight of the book store she had brought them to.

He blushed furiously as they entered, having never actually been in a store like this.

He marveled at the casual way the lady at the counter greeted Nykki and soon found his eyes wandering around the variety of toys.

There were more types of toys and varieties than he had ever known existed.

He saw dildos of all shapes and sizes ad colors.

He saw fleshlights ranging from extra small to extra large, and some that looked vaguely like a woman's lower face. They were also in various colors. He saw many different things and nearly bumped into Nykki when she stopped in a certain aisle.

As she undid her pants, Eric didn't even realize he was breathing deeply because of his excitement.

He was amazed by it, but felt a sharp pang of dissapointment when she put it away.

But seeing her prosthetic cock rapidly hardening and the way she moved and glanced around made Eric realize that she was turned on by this.

He decided to take a chance and slowly lowered himself, and turned Nykki around by her hips to face him so that he could get a better look at it.

It was even more impressive up close. He tenderly reached his hand over and held it, balancing himself on the balls of his feet in a squatting position so that he was eye level with it.

It felt real indeed. The color and texture was so lifelike that he could almost swear it was real. It blended perfectly with her that he had a hard time finding where the adhesive was applied. He ran his hand up and down the shaft, letting his fingers trail over the intricate series of veins that felt real too.

He admired the cut tip, as it was an interesting aesthetic choice.

As he rubbed up and down he noticed the slight beeping of her watch and realized what he was doing was arousing her even more. He grinned up at her and stroked a little harder, really feeling like he was jerking off a real cock.

He even fondled the balls which felt quite authentic and heavy, yet meaty. He gazed up at her and made a bold decision.

He leaned in close and placed the tip of her cock against his virgin lips.

He knew she could feel it but he didn't know to what degree, so he hoped he was actually doing something and not making a fool out of himself.

He slowly took the cock deeper, this being his first time, and marveled at its size. It was roughly as long as his, give or take, but very wide, so wide that before he had had difficulty stroking it and now could only get part way down on it.

He heard the ringing sound of the front door and held perfectly still with Nykki's cock still in his mouth, afraid that at any moment someone would choose to come down this aisle.

He breathed a sigh of relief through his nose and realized his heart was pounding furiously, but in a good way.

The knowledge that someone might come down, and catch them like this out in the open was extremely erotic for him.

He carefully removed his mouth from her cock, leaving behind large amounts of spit and saliva, some of it still attached to to his lips.

He gave a half smile up at her, gazing with eyes glazed over with wanting and asked "is it OK if we do it here? How will I know when you cum?" While he continued to stroke her, spreading his saliva up and down her shaft.

All the while he had an erection in his pants that was held contained because he didn't have a chance to release it. He could already feel his precum spreading all over the inside of his underwear.

He unzipped his pants while still in his half squatting position and started jerking off his cock and hers simultaneously.

Nykki let out a soft moan when she felt his tender hands caress her cock. The slightest touch sent sensations through her clit that caused her to want more. Surely if the cock had the ability to ooze pre cum, she would be doing so. Instead her watch let out an embarrassed beep. She apologized and turned the volume of the watch low, unsure of why they added such an obnoxious feature. That feature when it beeped like that, pretty much told everyone around that Nykki was horny. And horny she was.

Their eyes met and she watched him touch and mold his hands around her balls. When he pressed into him, she jumped a little with the sudden touch. But when she felt his tongue on her cock, it was one of those reasons why this fake cock was so worth the price. The way, how someone touched Nykki depending on what she felt. She knew it was his tongue because the cock sent feelings of moisture and wetness to her clit, an odd way to describe it but Nykki didn't know how else to think of it.

The door bell rung. It was a bit comical because the cock was still in his mouth. To Nykki, it was like he didn't want to let go. And with the length of it being average yet the girth being thick, many hated not having her cock in their mouths.

Nykki seeing he had taken his cock out to stroke it, the foreskin gathering the pre cum that dripped from his cock, it was evident Nykki wasn't the only one turned on by a little voyeurism.

"You'll know when I cum because the cock will twitch when the clit twitches." Nykki explained. "I can also announce it. And I don't want to do it here. It's so seedy. Isn't there a show we have to get to? I could have swore we said tomorrow though?"

Before Nykki heard his answer, the clerk came around the isle, making both of them jump.

"Nykki, please get a booth." She moaned, as if it was a regular pattern Nykki had her rendevouz in the open.

Nykki took Eric's hand and led him out the door, the bell ringing once more. Both decent and cocks back in, she walked to their car and told him to get him. She waited in the driver's seat and he got in the passenger. She started the car and began to roar off, but at the first red light, she grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. It had been two years since she had sex and she couldn't wait. She rounded the corner and parked in a closed CD Exchange parking lot.

She turned the car off, the lights off as well. She pulled down her pants, her cock springing back to life. Nykki licked her hand and began to stroke her cock. Even with licking her hand, the sensations were different. They were smoother and not halty.

Her right arm lifted up to allow Eric to bend over as he took the cock in his mouth once more. She placed her left hand in his hair and began to pull his pants down a little to put a finger in his booty hole. Her breathing was heavy as she bucked her hips into his mouth. She pulled it out, and slapped him with it on the cheek, leaving a smear of spit on his face.

Nykki watched Eric lean up and pull his pants down. She pulled back her car seat and grabbed his cock to rub it, his pre cum getting on her hands.

Not one for fellatio, Nykki did enjoy giving analingus. "Is it clean...let me lick it. Here, let's get to the back."

Once in the back, she had Eric lean down on the seat with his ass up. She spread his cheeks and placed her tongue inside his hole.

Eric was in a state of horny, lust filled daze as he slurped up Nykki's fake cock.

His tongue swirled all over it, feeling it's amazing texture.

The knowledge that they could be caught by a random stranger at any moment fueled his desire further and he felt himself getting very close as he stroked himself.

When the clerk saw them he jumped so much, and was in such shock that he actually shot some of his load between Nykki's legs before jumping up and stuffing his wet and still leaking cock back into his pants, likely staining them.

He rushed out with Nykki to the car, breathing heavily the whole time.

He had never done something like this before. The lust, shame, desire and excitement caused his heart to beat fast and hard against his chest.

He coughed awkwardly at the mention of the show and said, "Thing is... I kinda was planning to see it with you tonight but...I must've ordered tickets for tomorrow. I hope you're not disappointed, I mean, we could always find something else fun to do tonight."

It seemed Nykki already knew what fun activity she wanted to do. At the light he was caught completely off guard when seemingly out of nowhere she forced her tongue into his mouth, interwining it with his own. He only hesitated a moment before returning the passion with equal intensity.

The kiss ended abruptly as she broke it and spilled some of their combined spit on him, as she turned the corner and parked.

He watched with eagerness and wanting as she let her once more erect cock burst from her unzipped pants.

He dove in to take her cock greedily, his lips sucking on her tip like a piece of dark candy.

He felt her finger probe his rectum and he began letting out a series of heavy moaning, knowing that the vibrations he caused would likely travel to her clit and give her pleasure.

The only thing turning him on more than finally getting to be with a woman wielding a fake cock, was the knowledge that she enjoyed it as much as he did!

He felt the wonderful tool pulled from his lips with a loud pop before he was slapped with the wet phallus.

Instinctively and without knowing why, he gasped, "Thank you," when she had slapped him with the same cock he had been pleasuring moments before.

He felt himself getting giddy as she asked about his anus and he said, "Y..yeah it's clean. I wash it every day with- OOOHH!" He couldn't keep the almost too loud moan from escaping him.

He was certain someone had heard him but he didn't care anymore, the tongue parted his tight sphincter that had never known anything entering it since her finger a mere moments ago.

He wiggled his ass and gripped the seat tight as he felt her tongue swirl and dive, causing his hole to be a wet slopping mess that was getting slightly looser with every second.

He was so close to cumming but... not like this. He had watched many strapon videos and he had always had a fantasy of how he wanted his first time to be.

He wanted an assgasm!

He gently moved away from Nykki and crawled over until he was hovering over her lap.

He saw the black cock point proudly to the sky, to his hovering butt.

He slowly lowered himself until he could feel the tip graze his twitching hole, as if it somehow knew it was about to be stretched like never before.

He lowered himself down a bit and when part of the head went in, he let out a gasp and remained still, shaking.

He looked down at the perfect woman lying on her car seat and gave a shaky grin.

He guided her hands to her hips and in a sultry voice asked, "Permission to ride?"

"Permission granted, soldier."

It had been so long, Nykki was surprised the man was so eager for her cock. She was quite eager for him. Not only was he a good kisser but his ass was clean, and tasty. There have been times when she performed on not so clean asses, and needless to say, it was not a splendid experience. At least not one for the Hall of Fame records.