Noob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him slide down onto the cock; his cock hard and bounced up and down while he too bounced on her toy cock. She smiled at him and grinned. The cowgirl was probably one of her favorite positions. When she had sex with women, it gave her a clear view of their breast and allowed her to play with their clits; with men, though, she actually preferred the reverse cowgirl since she enjoyed a man's ass versus that of his dick. Dick wasn't bad but it was the ass that really got her.

Her dark black hands gripped onto his pasty ass and she helped him ride her. She slammed her head into the seat when she felt him go deeper and deeper on her cock, and all without lube too. Nykki didn't realize Eric was such a bro at riding cock; when she first met him, she honestly thought he was a complete novice. The only thing she probably should have been more weary of was the condom. She totally forgot to put one on.

"Oooh, shit...," she moaned out. Just as she did, her cell phone went off. Paying it no mind, she focused back on the man in front of her, giving it all he had. Her eyes follwoed the pre-cum drooling onto her stomach. Nykkie was sure there was a good chance he may even cum hands free. That was another thing: who would cum first? He would probably cum first; Nykki was only good at having one orgasm at a time. If she came then her cock would go limp in a heart beat. It was better if the guy came first then she could just relax; sometimes she felt she had to watch herself. Sometimes she wished she had the audacity to fuck a dude like a slut, cum, and go but that was fine when she was at a glory hole where it was expected for the bottom to service, but even with this hook up, it was kind of established there was some chemistry between the two.

She felt him slam his hips onto her and she bucked up her own hips. He was such an excellent rider, an exquisite bottom. They didn't make bottoms like these anymore.

Soon the rhythm changed and Nykki opened her eyes; instead of bouncing on her, Eric was now going back and forth, her cock deep in his ass. His cock dripping more and more pre-cum onto her stomach. Some of it was trailing off of her shirt. She pulled her shirt up, and leaned up, and took it off. She unhooked her bra, her breast falling freely. Her dark nipples hard and pointy. Once her clothes were partly off, she laid back down and moved her hips along with Eric.

The car was hot and when she looked, she saw the windows were covered in mist. It reminded her of that scene from the Titantic where the two main characters made love in a car in the garage portion of the boat. The only sounds were their moans, and a car passing by every now and then. She licked her lips, feeling herself about to get there. She looked at Eric.

"If I cum, I'll go limp. You wanna stop so I can calm down? Dude, I'm about to cum!"

Eric was in heaven as he rode the wonderful Nykki.

This was his first time riding a cock, and he was imitating many of the scenes he had seen in pornos.

Well....to be fair it was his first time riding a cock with someone else managing it.

In his younger days when he had started college, he had taken the opportunity to be away from home and experiment with a fake he had bought.

He had bought an eight inch vibrating dildo that was black. He had caressed it many times while stroking himself, always too scared to actually test it out. When he finally worked up the courage to try it, it proved to be a less than enjoyable experience.

He had used tons of lube and had slowly worked it in. He thought it was even impressive that he had managed to get it all in after one try. Although it didn't feel quite as good as he thought. It was very different from Nykki's cock, being as hers was expensive and designed to feel and look real, while the one he bought was 20 bucks and felt like hard rubber stretched over a metal rod.

Suffice it to say that he actually had to try to jerk off with it inside him, and in the end determined he'd much rather prefer to masturbate normally and so threw it out. However, much later he had felt the urge to try it again and so had bought another one. This one dark brown and with a suction cup base. It wasn't realistic in the least but he had sucked and stroked it nontheless, imagining that it belonged to some dominatrix.

He had attempted to ride it but found that much like the first one, this dildo held less pleasure than simply jerking off normally.

As he rode Nykki like she was a horse, he finally felt that sense of ecstasy he had been missing whenever he had tried alone.

When she had leaned back in her chair, Eric had placed his hands on the roof of the car to steady himself while he bounced. In truth, if it weren't for her guiding hands he probably wouldn't have been able to bounce with much rhythm.

His cock would rise with him before slamming down on her toned stomach, making a sharp contrast between his white cock and her sculpted black skin.

He began riding so fervently that drops of precum started splattering everywhere.

His eyes were closed as he leaned back and moaned continously while he plunged down to take her whole cock in before rising with a slurping sound. When he would open his eyes it was to show mostly whites as his eyes were rolling back into his head as they kept fucking.

He came back to reality when she revealed her breast, and he immediately reached down and cupped both perfect orbs in his hands, both to massage them as he rode and to help him maintain his balance.

When he felt himself starting to get close he started grinding his hips instead of riding so that the cock would wiggle in his ass

Every noise sounded like it came from far away. He heard Nykki say loudly something about cumming and so he began to moan over and over, "Cumming, cumming, I'm gonna...gonna cum..."

He ground his hips faster, unaware of what Nykki was saying until he felt the warm wonderful feeling ease inside him and he smacked one hand on the misty window, leaving a large handprint as he came, "OOOOOHHHH!" His cum shooting out, and blazing a trail across Nykki's stomach and landing between her breasts.

With a groan, Eric rolled off her, catching his breath before coming back to the present and remembering where he was.

The orgasm was so powerful that for a moment he felt as if his brain rebooted.

He twisted around to see the gasping Nykki and he quickly tried to apologise.

"I'm so sorry. I... I couldn't control it. It was so wonderful and I.... i couldn't help myself.."

He couldn't see if Nykki was hard or soft in the dark and he was worried he had been selfish, cumming and getting off before he had made sure she had.

He crawled forward and tried to plant a kiss on her in the dark.

He only realized too late he was actually kissing her shoulder, which gave him an idea. He kissed around her with his lips until he found the spot between her breasts and began lapping up his own cum, licking downward whole he tried to clean off the white that shown like a beacon on her skin.

When he reached her cock, he looked up and asked, "Is there anything more I can do for you?"

"Hey," she said to him. "Do you want me to stop?" She held her orgasm unsure of what to do and was afraid to release, for it'd cause her to go limp in his ass. But he wasn't responding, but it didn't take long within the heated, sweat filled car why. His load shot from the tip of his cock. She closed her eyes not wanting to get hit with it, but she felt it plaster on her stomach and bosoms. Her hands were still gripping his ass, still holding her orgasm, she was about to release but suddenly felt him get off her cock. All of the sensations and pleasures she had been feeling were wiped away.

Nykki was leaning forward, her hands outstretched as if she was still holding his ass. It was painful for her orgasm to stop and descend. A ruin orgasm, was that what they called it? Either way, it was actually painful to have. All this pressure was building and for it to not release, but instead dissolve was a feeling that was hard to explain.

She laid down, her hands flopping to her side. There was no need to look at her watch. Her dick was limp, laying to the side upon her thigh. Her eyes stared at the cieling. Her dreams would be filled with sex. Not one for masturbation, she often held her desires in until an opportunity arose. No release tonight so she would have sex dreams until so. Sex dreams weren't so bad, the orgasms were amazing, but when she awoke from them, her cock would always be extra hard(if she kept it on in the night) and she was still left with a need to release.

It was Friday and tomorrow was Saturday. They were going to the play tomorrow which she was excited for. So Sunday, she would make a visit to the glory hole after she cleaned her apartment.

Nykki felt a warm pair of lips on her shoulder, and saw Eric kiss her then make his way to the cum he squirted on her. Erotically, he lapped up his cum and swallowed, she witnessed. She watched him go to her cock and take it in his hands. When he asked if there was anything more he could do, she shook her head, 'no'. She was limp and wouldn't be able to get it up for a few hours. Needless to say, she wasn't going to wait around for a few hours to pass.

"Nope," she said with a smile. She did have a good time after all, and enjoyed his company. She sat up, searched for her bra in the darkness, and put it on, followed by her shirt. She pulled her pants up, tucking her cock in, and zipped up.

Her cell phone was in the cup holder and she had remembered she had got a text. She looked at the phone and saw it was going on ten-thirty. Nykki got into the front seat and placed her seat belt on.

"Want me to take you back to your car at the bookstore? It's a nice bookstore." She paused as he fumbled to get to his seat. "I'll be honest. I go there often to get a release." She left out the part about her going on Sunday potentially. She whispered upon starting the engine. "It feels great to just fuck a mouth, ass or cunt without them wanting anything more but to please."

After she dropped Eric off. She kissed him and wished him a good night. Before leaving though, they talked about where to meet to go to the play, whether they wanted to eat before or prior.

"I say we eat after." Nykki suggested. After finishing the conversation and giving another kiss, she got in her car for home.

After taking a shower, cooking an easy dinner which was stir fried penne noodles with vegetables, she sat on the couch to watch true crime shows. It was this moment she read the messages on her phone. Some from friends and family but it was an email that got her attention.

Her eyes became wide, her smile blared her white teeth. Already she was working out her budget. Real Stectic Cock came out with a new product. The promotion email said:

Meet our newest product! The Baby Maker! This model is similar to the Gen 5 model except there is an ejaculate feature. A feature that took four years in the making, with numerous partnerships and test. This feature is for same sex couples looking to add a baby into their lives in a way that's more intimate, those into cum play, and even those seeking gender euphoria. Here it is! At a starting price of $6,000, you can customize the size, length, and girth, the color, pubic hair or no pubic hair. We have them in stock.

Be sure to also pick up your discount or membership with Clairbot Sperm Bank for those wanting to make a baby. Clairbot will assist from the beginning to the end with sperm from a diverse group of men, all of whom were background check criminally and mentally.

Nykki nearly dropped the fork in her mouth. Due to her working her way through college, being single, no debt, investing in stocks, Roth IRA, and even real estate, she had over 200,000 dollars in her savings account and 2,000 in her checking, not including the thousands of dollars in her 401k, Roth, and Stock.

She transferred 10,000 into her checking, just incase the total price was more than 7,000 after she customized it.

In her room, the laptop sat on her bed. She ran to grab it and took it to the living room to begin her order while also eating still. She was so excited!