All Comments on 'Nooner'

by GeneMajors

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

But good. No cum slurping or slut wives. Just a loving wife and cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least this was a funny flash story...

At least this was a funny flash story...3*

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
What was the point

Of the story of the first major character when it had little to do with the second?

You need to expand the first story to encompass the second story somehow or get rid of it and go with the second. Otherwise it's two slightly related stories pasted together. It just doesn't make much sense. 2*

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A story we read with a smile...

A story we read with a smile...And I liked the end: "If I ever enter politics, I'm sponsoring laws making lunch two hours long"! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guess this was meant to be a light frolic?

Just seemed kind of childish, or pointless. I mean, its fine he's getting all the pussy he's getting, but I kind of wonder why, how it started, and what is the end game? You know, kind of like a story, with a beginning, a dramatic and/or suspenseful plot, and a resolution of some sort. This read more like a commercial for a story that is being written for later production.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Where's the story

You laid the groundwork for a story, started your character development and set the stage then you went home.

Your style is halfway decent. Work on hanging some meat on the skeleton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start to something, I guess.

Well written technically. However, the problem is that there is no way that the narrator would know about Webb's arrangement with the wife and cousin in law at the time of the telling. So, there's really no story, just a recitation of facts, with no answer as to how the relator of the facts got them. I'll anxiously await more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short

and very, very good!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Short

So far so good. Let's hope this is not the actual end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't make any sense to me; what was the point?

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

That was very disappointing. Not much of a story to it. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneMajors@GeneMajors
301 Followers
Polyamorous inclined. Love interracial relationships. Been writing fiction for 20 years.