All Comments on 'Nope. I'll Take Option Three'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm always amused. That folks believe that we live in a civilized world.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This should be made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shame he was too late to the party to salvage the marriage. But that might have been by choice, by allowing her to make the decision on her own and thus seal her own fate either way. Still, if it were possible to prevent it and make a proper go at it, I'd like to think I'd have tried in his place. The threat of death does tend to be a powerful argument especially when it can come from the shadows and you have no real way to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Though I agree with the statement below, I also want to express that even among the majority of untrained people in the world there is just as big a gap between those who take action vs those who are scared to take action. The difference between them is literally bigger than the one between the average Joe and a trained agent, and unlike the trained agent (which is not something just anyone can become) where as the ability to overcome fear"cowardice" and take action is a choice anyone can make, sadly a choice authors on this site rarely have their MCs make probably because it empowers that character, even more than being a trained agent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's kind of easy to write a story when your main character is some kind of weird superhero. You want to be a real writer, right about something that regular people can relate to. Not someone who's got all the resources in the world. Not someone who's some kind of weird Commando. All that is simplistic and kind of lame. Anybody could do that. Try something a little bit better next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars, absolutely. We miss you, FTDS. Rest in peace.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I first ticked three stars, and then nudged it up to four. A different kind of vignette (not a story.) I liked it.

JPB

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

It's a rare person who can command those sorts of resources. D

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Violence never solves anything ? Hell, Violence is the only thing that solves anything.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Violence never solves anything ? Hell, Violence is the only thing that solves anything.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Violence never solves anything ? Hell, Violence is the only thing that solves anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Violence has been considerably underrated as an excellent solution to some transgressions. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Plain and Simple and with a ending Good Job. Before i married two days before the wedding I pulled My wife away from everyone and had a talk with her I told Her flat out If you walk down that Ilse and we say our do's and exchange the rings the only way out of Our Marriage is one of Us will be dead and I am a Man of Honor! I kept My word even though I went through the past 35 years in a Sexless Marriage It was worth it to keep My Honor intact. No I never caught Her cheating, or No I did not take Her out ,She died of COVID simple as that.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

that worked. you are a good writer please continue writing your own stories. BTB is the best

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

Great read. Teach them both a lesson. The wife did understand. Her so called lover, stupid. John Wayne made a statement, "You Can't Fix Stupid". Oh how true. Thanks for writing this story, as I truly enjoyed it. 7 ✨ in my humble opinion.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Not feasible, but fun, be great if it was. The first part was so like most of the rubbish loving wife stories on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeh cos we all know a hitman who just happens to conveniently owe us a favour absolutely laughable

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Oustanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just another great story by FTDS

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The simplicity is both its charm (for lack of a better word) and its drawback. In terms of the plotline the lack of background on either of the two main characters makes the actions of both too dubious to accept; without more character definition the plot is bogus--and you really don't care what happens to the characters. But if all you want is good guy/bad guy/totally non-justified slut wife behavior...then I guess you have the shootout at the ok corral satisfaction of "good guy wins" ending.

But the grammar, syntax, and well-written limited storyline make the flow of the story adequate to provide ten minutes of mild entertainment. Just okay--you've written better, but thanks...and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. Seen too many stories about men with no nuts. Your character I liked.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Damn good story, short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff, enjoyed it. Rest in Peace, FTDS.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Short fantasy. Threats like this never work. And if the guy is anywhere near as dangerous as wife concluded then she would not be starting affair in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not believable but fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb, unbelievable !!? I think it was good, well planned with some one indebted to him. Short stories are like that. Next time you write, I"d use a little more back ground, identifying the characters better, and may be how and why they got started. Some commenters like that stuff,

we all do, but I like em' short too. Keep writing.

XYZ

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Classic, great FTDS at his best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. It was a quick easy read, and the good guy won. I'd expect nothing less from FTDS, and gave it a 5. Yes, I read ALL of the warnings first, so I knew what was going to happen. I'm not a big "flash" story reader, as I prefer a little more meat in my story, but this one was well done.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Dumb. I know it's fiction but this in the open action would bring a shit load of law enforcement. This wdoes have some appeal to the "never CUCK or recon. crowd...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale. Different from you! But good, love it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of these stories are so unbelievable I find them funny wen I don’t think that was ure point. What’s to stop her ringing 911 once she was out of the state no one was watching once she crossed state line. Yeh she cheated an yeh she’s wrong an no I don’t think she should have a happy ending I’m just pointing out some flaws in ure story cos if that was me an my husband threatened to take my kids it would be war but then again I’m not a cheat I have more respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little extreme but entertaining

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

What a great story I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, it would be great to have a greater percentage of this as opposed to the cuck bullshit that's prevalent on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quick and dirty BTB. Not too realistic because I'd expect one of them to try calling 911 during their drive. But hey, that's the nature of this kind of story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

5ives!!!!!!!1111

Quick, dirty and violent! Oh, the story was good, too!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Love it when a plan comes together

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I just

Love a happy ending.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great short story.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
There're some dangerous people out there

Love that song.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, following my own advice with this one.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
I agree...

Great story. 5 stars from The Bear. short, semi-sweet, and to the point. Unfortunately, not everyone has good friends like them. The Bear approves

The BER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

This one is worth reading every couple of months. FTDS at his best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 11/12/19 - In your dreams

You think because you didn't like the story you have the right to rewrite it? Actually... you do. So hop off then and write your own ending just like FTDS does and let's see how your ratings go. Let's see... I'll be the first..

"Your story ending was outrageous and totally absurd. How did the police connect him to the weasel artist? What are the police going to arrest him for? And his 'friends' are not the type of people to even be seen much less caught. As far as his story goes, his wife just run out on him. However badly you wanted her to come out on top, your handling of the storyline had holes big enough to drive a tank through. Don't quit your day job because you'll starve trying to peddle this drivel."

There you go Anonymous. Your first story review. Oh, and by the way, I give it a big 1 star rating because this is loving wives and cheaters gotta pay.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Writing like that cheaters caught and. keep it up

Taking care of business

Great story

Over the top but my kind of story

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Great story for macho among us. More action like this and there would be a lot fewer cheating wives. A slight oversight I believe, I do not know of Jim Beam Black but I do know of Johnny Walker Black which is my drink of choice.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

For the macho vengeance lovers (and who of us ain't), a quick great little take. A few more of this kind and there would be a lot fewer cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

It might be interesting to see just how that “debt” came about, the one he called in to take care of his wife and her lover. That sounds like an interesting story it’s ownself. Nice work, FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

story! Just the right amount of words, clever message, and good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was good until

The old cliche of drowning his sorrows in Jim Beam.

Markiemark2610Markiemark2610almost 5 years ago

Great story. Oh would have preferred a little more background info as to how they got to where they were. What caused cheating? How did he find out? It ft like I caught the last ten minutes of a movie. Great sequence of events though.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

One of FTDS's classic.revenge finishes. Loved it.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
A true revenge story.

I hope the death was slow and painful. It would have been nice to know!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Totally unbelievable and a whole lot of fun! 5*****

My only real question is "Why did he marry such a worthless woman?" He should question his decision making processes. He really did find that one down at the bottom of the barrel.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 5 years ago
OMG

That was intense, just a thing or 2 l need to know, how did hubby have all of the power that he does, how does he know people in low places? need more info, more background on characters, please.

Cheers CGA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE !!!

MORE STORIES LIKE THIS, PLEASE!! NO SISSY HUSBANDS TRYING TO GET HER BACK, BLAH, BLAH. YOU GET SHIT ON, YOU MAKE THEM PAY, AND, NOT

JUST DIVORCE AND SPLIT KIDS AND MONEY, IF SHE CHEATED, SHE MUST PAY, AND HER LOVER(S) PAY. YES, PLEASE WRITE STORIES LIKE THIS, THEY

ARE SO UPLIFTING !

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good one

Short and clean.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Ode to way stories ought to be

I miss this dude(s) .

Got alot of stories that need the FTDS treatment in here .

Come back Shane!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Get rid of the cheating wife in a nice way. Get rid of cheating bastard permanently. Good riddance. Good story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... That's some good BTB

As if you didn't like it... you can SUCK IT!!!! 😝 😜

Seriously, though - this should be seen as a cautionary tale about expecting people to react one way to some bad news... and being bitterly disappointed by the actual reaction.

It's fucking crazy to think that Heather has been with Jake for almost a decade, yet knew so little of him that she actually thought she could get away with cheating, let alone straight-up cuckolding him, in his face, without suffering any consequences. But that's yet another problem with pretty girls - most of them are so self-centered, they rarely have no idea what makes the people they're closest to tick.

Anyway, it's good - nothing revolutionary, but definitely nothing repulsive either. A nice fantasy where you have the means to rectify an injustice. ★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think the only people who would object to this story are weak minded “guys” who would probably have given in to the cheating bitch’s ultimatum. I’m glad to know there are guys like me who just don’t put up with that kind of cheap shit. Thanks for the story, FTDS. Certainly a Five Star effort in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How much of a wimp do you have to be

to kill someone because they 'betrayed' you?

Pussy is pussy. If your pussy don't want you anymore, get another.

Fucking wimps: the characters in these stories and the 'men' who laud them.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Simply wonderful. Wish all cheating wives stories ended as happily as this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@samuel t cogsley

Your question doesn't pertain to this story. He did not kill or have his wife killed.

According to the elites, the intellectuals, the liberals-though they hide under a new name having given a bad connotation to a word with a admirable denotation-all males are lust driven unevolved beasts with oh so very fragile egos.

However, some people still live by the principle that your WORD is your bond. To those people, loyalty goes hand in hand with the aforementioned principle.

Ego does not enter into their thought process or belief system.

The wife gave her solemn word to a man who would never consider breaking his word once given. No handshake or lawyers necessary to compel adherence to that contract.

She willingly, wantonly, eagerly, and knowingly betrayed the trust of a man whose loyalty extended right up until the point before it became a fault.

Then she laughed in his face and threatened to destroy his life and refuse him his children if he did not accept and approve her betrayal.

Figuratively, she had used deadly force against him and his was a justified response being this is fiction.

If she had any motherly instincts or concer for her children she would not have engaged in adultery. Once caught, her children pay for her sins.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
LOW PLACES///////WHERE YOU SLUM WITH THE EAGLES

and soar with the swine, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

the shitbag got what he deserved .

the "wife" didnt get enough punishment .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is it ethical? Is it "Punishment to fit the crime"?

I've read this story several times. And while it sounds good at the gut level (and yes, I know several friend's who'd smoke someone if the cause was just) But I cannot wonder if the punishment exceeded the crime's value?

Is a man's ego so breakable that it'd be worth killing the mother of his children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantasy

How do you kill someone without a window? Why not go together? He would have killed them if they got lost or broke down. It's not a fitting punishment. I bet he would have killed the guy at a hospital for his shot leg and broken hand. Not very worthy of empathy, in the realm of fantasy, and sadistic. Not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this was amazing

imma do it my wife.. Im not yet married thou just 21. .imma ruin the bitch if she ever cheat on me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, My Kind Of Story

Fantastic 5-Star story.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
MaFrepler

Who says cheaters are smart. She was Arrogant and believed She could do as she wanted with No Repercussion's. Until she seen "wimpy" get his then she made a great choice. Get Out and Try else where.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
She cheats on him with a stupid wimp?

Why? Don't buy it. Just an unbelievable excuse for the revenge story. That part was not bad, but it isn't set up enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HARD TO SAY HOW MUCH I LIKED THIS!!!

Call me old fashioned but this is just the way btb should be, slut loses everything. Boyfriend gets his brains blown out. All you have to do is vary the way asshole #1 gets wasted and you could write these stories all day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

GREAT!

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Fantasy

Or just stupid ... I'm not sure which.

Too far from reality for me.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thought

“You love me, you could never harm me." – Yeah, just like SHE loves HIM, and we’ve seen how well THAT turned out!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
YES IT IS VERY TRUE

.some folks are just too dumb to live, while others accept the fact, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous 3/05/16

You don't have to have an alibi - just no evidence. You think She's going to give any after what happened to Him? She may be dumb, but not that dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This deserves a 10!

But I can only give it a five. The only flaw I see was that he had no alibi for art-boy's shooting, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the story immensely! Short-n-sweet and to the point, as he says, "You stray, you pay." *hears the ricochet of the sniper's bullet*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Damn

I do love it when two cheaters think they're going to continue cheating and cuckolding the wife's husband and live off his earnings. I am even glad that the asshole artist/typist got a bullet. Maybe if this happened to more cheaters, there would be less of them. Five stars AND added to my Favorites list. Damn, this was good.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
His mistake

He should have gone back into the restaurant, ordered an expensive dinner and tipped big so he'd be remembered by witnesses. Instead of going home alone where there was nobody to corroborate his alibi at the time of Asshole's death.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
hello bro

well i simple say i love your work all off that love is not enough i must say i worship your out standing work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Idiot Anons...Real

This type of scenario is actually and realistically a probability.

Don't mess with the mob, bad things happen and most people never know what happens!

Thanks FTD.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Read It Again

That's how you treat cheaters. In fiction anyway.

Come back FTDS. We miss you.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Always Fun

I always enjoy a story with a sense of humor. In this case, it was better because it broke the mold of the abused, long suffering husband. It made perfect sense, if only we all had such "friends".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You don't do NUCLEAR and all that shit? FFS what do you CALL this? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get real

this isn't even good fiction

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A MANS HOME MAY BE HIS CASTLE

but it is not secure from outside brigands, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It is all as expected (or at least it should have been)

Dear FTDS,

You have cultivated an eager following. All of us looking forward to seeing the next morsel submitted because it will answer the unanswered, resolve the unresolved, or just fill in the missing details, each of these stories left behind being abandoned by others along this literary highway. They/we/I have become so used to following the links to the lingering and languishing story that inspired your missive that to just read a stand alone story seemed to be missing an important component. I even found myself wondering if I should find and read valeriahart's Karen and Mark bar meet up scene.

But, I stopped myself, because you said this was intended as a single submission, not as a chapter 02 to someone else's chapter 01.

Please offer us more original creative works.

If you write it

they will read it.

ta

gdjohn52gdjohn52over 9 years ago

Thats how cheating wife stories should end, None of this I love when Im a pussy BS

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
My issues with this

The lover's suffering ends awfully quickly. Also, should he have gone home alone instead of being somewhere with witnesses? Now he's the last person seen with a man who's been shot to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
on the rare occasion

justice is served.

4 stars cause it too short for 5 stars.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Wooooowww! Friends in low places?

Very interesting and inventive writing. In spite of its brevity, this story smacked home. It could be interesting to see a sequel to this scenario. I gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dang

one of this authors best, inhop. I gave it a 4, very close to a 5.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Refreshing

Finally, a story not written by a loser with cock-envy! No bullshit, no apologies, no wimps, and NO FUCKING RETARDED RECONCILIATION WRITTEN BY EMASCULATED LOSERS THAT THINK THEY ARE A MODERN DAY SHAKESPEARE!

So, thank you for restoring my faith in mankind!

And thanks for 'Finishing the damn story'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous