All Comments on 'Nope. I'll Take Option Three'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Stick to finishing old stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yup

It worked for me. Ignore previous poster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how it would be in a just world, perhaps )

Maybe not all that likely, but a fun read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
for a first time writer

from scratch ....... i would have given it 4.5. But from you I had high expectation for a first solo writer ... Maybe not meeting that expectation made this an OK read rather than a good read. Please try to do more original writing! I surely they will meet the high expectation like i have when I read you FTDS modification of other stories.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

I liked it. Short and to the point. Not every story needs chapters and chapters of history. In this case the consequences didn't care what the reasons were. It happened and here is the retribution. It was interesting that she really did know him well enough to realize she better follow the plan. To bad she didn't remember what she knew about his personality earlier...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad

Since this is one of the few that gets to the point. Cheers mate!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Great Tale

If only it was that easy. Please continue with original material.

Five Stars

vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago
Same as cuckold stories

Really, what's the différence with the most extreme cuckold storie ?

It's as much fantasy, with super-ninja-seal-hacker who has connection with everyting from Mobs to Government team to whatever super-spy thing is needed.

I prefer more realistic stories.

anyway 4*, it'is well written, and at least it's a change of pace from usual LW stories.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE AN ARTIST IS NOT UP ON LYRICS

now he has to learn a dirge. TK U MLJ LV NV

oshawoshawover 9 years ago

Great story. Hope you keep writing originals as well as reviving old stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
By

FinishTheDamnStory - So what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Over the top and yet another writer on this site who insists on USING the kids, piece of shit!

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Touching! Very Touching!

I actually got a little choked up there towards the end. I love a happy ending with heart and soul and a flesh wound. Keep'em coming.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
As usual excellent work...

...good to read you again. 5*

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 9 years ago
Great

Great story but you could have made ger suffet a tad more

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Satisfying story

If only we all had a team of assassins willing to help us out now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another anon to the previous anon on 8/4..

The piece of shit is YOU, you pathetic piece of sorry asshole. Thank you FinishTheDamnStory, it is nice to have an author here who isn't the typical wimp gutless wonder cluck loving spineless idiot who posts here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's way past time

You have enough to say where you should continue writing your own story lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enough Already!

Come off it. This is just a simple-minded, childish fantasy. He's an immature idiot. I'd love to be her lawyer!

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Hmmmm.....

I think what many commenting readers on this site need to remember two important details. It's fiction. The nature of the site is fantasy. That means the author gets to choose the level of reality. He can have assassins, be a former Navy Seal, make the laws of the land what he wants them to be, or make the main character a wimp. It's his story. Read, don't read, that's your choice. Don't let a story spoil your breakfast!

Nice job FTDS! Short sweet and certainly to the point! Ya know, you do pretty well with beginnings too.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
didn't like it at all

FTDS has written some very good endings to other people's stories. This story I just found to be pointless. Where one protagonist has so much power they can force others in the story to do what they dictate without any comeback or conflict, there is no story. For a story to be interesting there has to be some degree of interaction between the characters. This story can be stated in 4 sendtences:

"I found out my wife was cheating. I gave her and her lover the option of either leaving the state immediately in separate directions or eventually being killed. She did and lived. He didn’t and died."

There are too many unanswered questions. What did Jake Simmons do? How and why did he know the people he did? If Heather was so dumb, why was he attracted to her and married to her in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to agree with anon!

This was stupid and childish. The fact that the score is that high doesn't speak well the IQ of the Literotica reader.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 9 years ago
Thats how it should be done

I'm not a big fan of violence or when kids are involved but I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Three Stars & That's Generous

Pity the kids raised by this sociopath of a husband. Wife understands this and obviously has husband whacked in follow up story. Look forward to reading that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good quick read

I don't care what the guys pouring out the negativity say. I got a kick out of it. Good quick read. Loved the segment from Garth.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Ultimatums

Not directly related to this story, except as regards the wife's attitude. Like so many cheating wives here, she says she still loves her husband, but if he doesn't accept being a cuckold she will ruin him.

Not exactly how you treat someone you love!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Wrong category

"Married extra-marital fun..." Extra-marital? Yes. Fun? No.

"...swinging" Nope.

"...sharing" Nope.

"... & more." Umm...I guess "more" could be anything, but I don't think this is what the site admins had in mind.

I get a laugh out of the BTB crowd, who go ape-shit crazy when a Fetish story is misclassified as LW, and yet they have no problem whatsoever with a non-erotic snuff fantasy like this being misclassified as LW.

No more stories in LW about humiliated hubbies being forced to lick the cum out of their wives' vaginas, and no more of this monotonous bullshit in LW, either. Deal?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
swingerjoe

It's almost funny that you think the violent, bitter misogynists like this author with his elaborate rape fantasies and snuff fantasies can be reasons with. Guys like this and his readers are everything wrong with this category, and there's nothing to be done about it since laurel is too afraid of losing readers to enforce the rules of this site in any meaningful way in this section.

This story was violent, non erotic crap that doesn't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And NO MORE

ASSHOLE, CREAMPIE EATING SWINGER "CUCK" JOE COMMENTS ........DEAL!!!!

RonG1941RonG1941over 9 years ago
3 Stars:

Frist let me say I really like the writing you do to 'Finish the Story'. That being said, A few paragraphs does not a story make. Better stick with other writers stories.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
5 *

5 stars for a fun and great first story FTDS. You also get a bonus 5 stars for getting the cuckboys like front and swinger upset :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe and Frontline

If Im not mistaken this was fantasy.Why do both of you morons take this as gospel? The author had the courtesy to warn you the reader.that this was a BTB story.Can either of you nitwits read.BTB!! If.dont like these type stories dont read them Pretty simple.and it keeps both of.your panties from getting in a twist BTW This was a bit over the top for my taste but humorous none the less

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
interesting

How you anons never take that same above about cuckold stories

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
"Captain Clean Up" Srikes Again!!

Well done Sir! Thank you for continuously cleaning up this section with regards to the WACC writer stories. Without the likes of you and select others this section would be a cesspool of limp dicked writers

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Annony

FLC just stated it perfectly. These stories are fictional fantasies, and no one is forced to read them. So why does the BTB crowd always get their "panties in a bunch" whenever someone posts a story in LW that features a hubby who enjoys sharing his wife?

The difference is that those stories actually belong in this category, as defined by the site. These BTB stories do not feature "extra-marital fun", swinging and/or sharing. Therefore, they don't belong in this category. Why is this simple concept so difficult for BTB'ers to understand?

I'll make you all another deal, since you didn't like the first one I offered. I'll stop commenting on these BTB stories being in the wrong category if you stop bitching and moaning about every story posted in this section that doesn't include murder and mutilation of wives and their lovers. Deal?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nice little BTB fantasy

Nice way to start the morning......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a realistic burn the bitch story. Over the top

Just like that he sets up his wife and lover for final goodby. Has the lover killed and chases the wife out of state. To unbelievable to make this story work. Why would she confront him or cheat if she took off so fast on his ultimatum. Not even remotely a believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky old Heather

She got away from this murderer. Most likely Jake's shitty attitude plus his connections to 'people in low places' got her to look outside the marriage in the first place. Too much of a coward to face up to his shortcomings. Marty was shot by a paid killer and the mother of his kids would have been next. (who is he coming for now?) And the kids, well they are just kids, so who cares?

Only in America.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
Another 5

Best BTB ever.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
The debate continues.

What is the reason we have such strong feelings about the "other camp" in loving wives? There are people that feel differently than we do, so we have no choice but to write scathing critiques, filled with false logic, poor grammar, and misspelled words. It seems most readers are in one camp, or the other. Who really cares? Will these stories solve cancer or bring about world peace? Not likely.

The only problem that I see is that writers (quite naturally) want praise for their ideas and works. Most stories have no chance of high scores because half the readers are in the "other camp". Writers need to wean themselves off concern for scores and gentle, encouraging comments. Accept that readers can, and will, express their opinions, if allowed. Enjoy the diversity and the wide spectrum of comments. Expect mediocre scores. Writers need to write what they feel and quit crying about readers that hate their stuff. JPB should be our role model. He honestly doesn't give a shit. He writes for both camps (and pisses off both camps) and could care less what readers whine about, but he always allows them to vote and to leave comments. If we all adopt JPB's outlook, these back and forth attacks would end. Read the stories you like. Read the ones you don't like. Who really gives a shit? The answer to that question can be seen in these comments. You cannot change others. You can only control what you do and say. Why attack the asshole that thinks differently? But then again, that's allowed and part of the game. If you can't endure the slings and arrows, take up crochet.

As for this story. It was super boiler plate. The cheated husband held every card. He killed the lover, took away the kids, showed that he was stronger and had bigger balls than the lover. This is eaten up by readers that, for whatever reason, have a need for drastic revenge without any real plot or characters to sympathize with. This was taken from the BTB template where a few names are changed and the method of killing the lover is selected from a list. It is the perfect story to bring out the two camps in Lit, and it has. Writers need to write what they feel and stop pandering to either camp. Try using real words and actual plots. Entertain, enlighten, enrage and endure.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I believe a person can have friends like that

And as an added measure, I can believe that he is such a sociopath that losing someone who boned him and sucked his cock for 7 years meant absolutely nothing to him...as you outlined in the story. It was consistent for his character.

My quibble is that the wife had no inkling of exactly what he was. Supposedly HE had crystal clarity in every fold and rill of her mental topography. Somehow she was so incredibly stupid and inept to have zero idea of what he was. While I don't know many women like that, maybe you associate with a different caliber of female.

But this is a porn site. We need someone who is willing to offer up BTB murder porn for those who like such things. And while I won't be mired into the debate, I suppose this is as good a location as any for such offerings.

If you'd like, I can Finish this Damned Story...well...no, you wouldn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

@ swinger joe and flc - on one hand your remarks have merit. It is a fantasy as are cuck stories. And it gave notice of being a BTB story as some cuck stories do. You say there was no extra marital fun. Of course there was, it was the wife's affair with "asshole #1". I assume she had fun, though she was as quick to throw him under the bus as she was to tell her "beloved" husband that she would destroy him in a divorce.

I suppose the difference is that in BTB as written the husband has control. In a cuck story the husband has degrading humiliation. He isn't sharing as sharing connotes a controlled decision. He has no choice. Several cuck writers have admitted that their work is a fetish, or gay male or bsmd. Since there are categories for that the BTB and even the RACC readers believe the cuck stories should be posted there. The real focus of a cuck story is not the marital relationship but rather the bull relationship. The BTB story is all about righting a perceived wrong to the marital relationship.

Finally there is such an uproar on cuck stories because there are so many written they overwhelm the site and most of them are so poorly .written

To FTDS I enjoyed your brief tale keep it up.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

I happen to like your over the top fantasy stories. I'm sure that every person who has ever been cheated on has had similar fantasies, but would never act on them. I also find it hysterically funny that, whether you're putting a new ending on a story or creating your own, you ignite an insane amount of controversy and comments. Too bad you don't get paid by the comment darlin, you'd have a pretty good oncome Lol. If my opinion counts for anything, keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure which I liked better....

The story or Harddaysknight comment. (Although I will take a moment to poke him by suggesting that he really did not want us to knit something, rather he wanted us to hit the wooden balls through the wickets used in croquet. I could be wrong.). A good flash story for those in the BTB camp. I wonder how many people would actually like to do this to a cheating spouse, regardless of the cheater being the wife or the husband? As for the trolls (which I count myself as one) if you write and post something, we will come. You could argue the fine points as Harddaysknight did or simply throw up your hands and not allow voting or comments. Seems like a simple choice. But if you allow the comments and the votes you will continue to get the type of responses this story has garnered. This troll enjoyed the story. After all, it IS just a story, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is Marty's last name FrontLineCaster?

He's not smart enough to get out in time. Not smart enough... or too arrogant.

Either way, I hope it WAS fronty, that'll save the rest of us the pain of having to intentionally dismiss his crap from now on.

5 stars, from a mostly btb reader, who has softened once or twice when I've read a good story justifying reconciliation... but who is not a flying nutcase like that idiot.

A nice, tongue-in-cheek antidote to the overabundance of cuck crap around of late.

Rogn123Rogn123over 9 years ago
not my cup of tea

If you want murder to be the penalty for adultry, then become a Muslim, gather up a box of rocks, and move to the middle east.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finnish the... story guy has flipped. It sucks

I like a good BTB story ending, but This is not one, not even close.. FTDS took one of cantbuymy's over the top templates tried to crank up the revenge factor even more and pass it of as literature... He might as well as had little green aliens inject a chemical into the wife that rewired the neurons in her brain to cut off her lovers testicles right after he deeded all his properties to her husband... At least that would be original and unfortunately about as believable as the one he penned. He might of been able to sell his ending substantially with story and character development but as it is, the believability chasm is just to vast, even for fantasy... I badly wanted to see the bitch burn, but it needs enough credibility for us to believe she really did.

...well that is my opinion. I like many of Finnish The Dam Story' s endings, but not this one. I am sure he can do better than this and at least get it within 20 light years of believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Over the top

You should stop ruining other people's stories. This stuff is way over the top, not particularly entertaining and kind of ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not your best effort

You've written better stories.

I think what was lacking was character development.

When you finish a story, that part has been done for you and for me it makes a better read no matter what the outcome is, be it forgiveness or BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Just a great James Bond type of scenario # 5 s

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
@Rogn123

That is a very cogent point. One can't mock the Muslims for their attitudes toward women...and yet take this stance on infidelity. At least without losing quite a bit of credibility.

Then again, I also write unrealistic tales so I reserve the right to tell incredible stories.

Bad Rogn123. No story for you ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get this crap outta LW

1*

green117green117over 9 years ago
about the story -

I kinda like it. It is of course the nuclear option - and the glow has a certain clean charm.

to the commentariat: Realistic? Hope not - Mutual Assured Destruction most certainly follows.

Emotionally satisfying? Probably - after all, it is not the hope of shooting people that have folks buy concealed carry, but rather the hope of options even in dire situations. She thought he had no options - he begged to differ - see the title.

to the author: Yes, continue to do original stuff please. It is more satisfying to the reader, and gives you more than a snarky take on an existing plot execution.

back to the commentariat: And HDK probably did mean crochet - you old ladies you.

Green-something

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

How does any one consider this an original story? Is the most formulaic template of a bitter, angry btb tale without the token padding and attempt at suspense that even cantbuymy would have included. It's so obviously just pandering to the misogynist, angry old men on this site. I used to think this author was better than this, but his last few stories have all proven me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice simple clean story

Lighten up all you Anons - it was just a simple bit of entertainment. Prefer your longer submissions but this filled a few minutes.

rvwsrvwsover 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved it! 5*

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a good bit of humour to start the day

chuckles abound.

thanks for

Starting the Damn Story

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Not the best

Liked the start, not the resolution. Killing the lover and scaring away the wife is too simple for an author of your abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Loving Wives Classic

Another love to murder your wife classic that infests this category. Why go on Literotica to the Loving Wives section, when this violent trash from wife hating weirdos clog up the Loving Wives category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
short and sweet

Nice little BTB. Why can't the negative ANON ASSWIPES go away...far away.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

Stick to what you do best, other peoples ideas and stories, this was a pile of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
makes no sense

over the top, kill the lover and exile the wife. not a good story or ending for anyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry

this is as bad as it can get

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Damn Good Story

A very good short tale.

Very entertaining, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Ignore previous poster.

Yes, by all means, listen to someone who's so insecure they can't stand it when others dare to have their own opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Star

That was a stinker. 0 erotic value, 0 realism. You can not jack off to it, believe it, or relate to it. What was this?

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
1 Down

Don't know all about this sisuation, but; 1 down, & 1 gone. Efficient, cost effective, & oh sooo permanent!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
This was just fun!

Your Hubby character reminds me of Red from "The Blacklist". Always keeps his cool, and has every detail worked out to the second. I'm not sure if you planned it that way, but I could see James Spader in that role. Hubby was cool as a cucumber on the outside at least, when dealing with Wifey and Asshole. This was definitely a fun tale.

Now, how about doing up an ending to "The Neglected Wife's Revenge" by baddad53? That one is screaming for some FTDS style justice! LOL

5 HUGE Stars! Great first ORIGINAL effort, FTDS! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1st stand alone.

Not to bad for a first stand alone. Agreed with others that story line and charcters are familar. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FunkyBumFarter...

You think you Aren't wrong most of the time???

Wow, delusional too. But then again, we all knew that already. Except of course, for other nutters who love sloppy seconds and absolute humiliation!

I bet half of the negative anon comments are yours too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear anonymous one star

FTDS doesn't have to give a shit about whether or not you want to rub your sausage to what he writes. He writes for his own enjoyment, not yours.

Tell ya what tho', if you think you can do any better, do what I did and start your own account and post your work.

Oh, and why am I an anon atm? Because I don't want your whining ass crying all over my work too.

It's bad enough that I have to read bullshit from so called alphas etc. don't need whing little fucks like you adding to it.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Good original story!

5 *'s

I've read some of your other story finishes and applaud you for doing those. This one is just a good BTB which is satisfying in this plot. Adulterous wives don't consider the collateral damage and consequences, like the children, when they open up their legs to strange cocks. "Target down." That sounds like these were Navy Seals. Hoo-yah!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Ho hum

Comic book characters with a mean edge. Yes, it's fiction, so I guess it's each to their own. I didn't like it much. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fun first.....

......foray into your own literary library.

You gained a following with your excellent 'finishing the damned story' efforts.

You recovered a number of good stories with near fatal flaws....and made them work, in some fashion or other.

While this one was fun, it left me wanting more. Far more.

Looking forward to your next offering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one problem

one problem with these revenge stories. If the guy is so smart, if he's got everything going for him, a real 'winner', what's he doing married to the so-called stupid woman in the first place?

Was she too dumb to notice the great catch she was married to for 7 years? Did it take him 7 years to notice that she was too dumb to notice?

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 9 years agoAuthor
Lighten up, People!

It's just a flash story, no more than an hour or so to write, and less than half that to edit. Yes it's formulaic, it's YAHWHT - Yet Another Honey, We Have to Talk - with all the cliches brought out front and center. Flash - hence little character development or background. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in the beginning: Flash, BTB. I tried to warn you.

I never expected this firestorm of comments, but I don't mind at all, it's interesting. Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think. I do take your comments to heart. It's not going to change what I write, but I hope it will help me write it better.

I'd be remiss not to mention a few more sources of inspiration. Britease may not have invented the HWHT story, but he's certainly the master. Matt Moreau seems to love the HWHT way of dropping his hopeless protagonists into the stinking mess they always seem to get into, never fully recovering. This story take the opposite tack from his.

For those interested, the next three stories I have on tap are all longer, multi-chapter resolutions, and the solutions are nowhere near as simple as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To be clear. This website is called literotica. Literature and Erotica.

Given that this is neither, perhaps you might consider option number three yourself and disappear.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 9 years ago
After reading HDK

You know there is a continuation story here, if someone wanted to finish the damn story.

Just because the boyfriend was a wimp doesn't mean that the rest of his family, all with names that end in vowels, don't have some hard feelings toward the husband. Sure the boy was a cheater, but she was easy and she was very pretty, a youthful indiscretion shouldn't warrant a death penalty yada yada yada. There is a story there if you want to kick the can down the road.

On the other hand its just another flash BTB story.

rnumbers123rnumbers123over 9 years ago
Another Finish the Damn Story.. circa 1979

Luke Skywalker raised his blaster. A tear in his eye formed as the target came through the blast door. He sniffed it away. No time for tears anymore. Can't dig a grave on this frozen planet for this scumbag. Shoulda never befriended this rogue bastard.

"That's the last time you mess around with another man's woman." The bastard grabbing his punk vest. One shot. One kill. Target down.

Han Solo lie in a pool of his own blood. The temperature falling fast, the blood would freeze solid in 30 seconds.

That night Luke made love to his sweet, sweet woman Leia. He had to slap her first, but she was on her knees begging forgiveness. Time for a pre-nup bitch. Then, off to the Degoba system. One day this bitch will be queen and then it will be time for him to rule as her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in Non-Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid story!!!

Again stupid story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a couple of words to frontlinecaster and swingerjoe

You guys get really upset when others voice their opinion on the swinger, cuckoldry stories you seem to relish, but yet here you are voicing the same opinions on a btb story. Isn't that hypocritical of you? You're actually worse then others, you make it a point to belittle and humiliate others for having an opposing opinion. I've noticed that most anon comments relate to the story rather then other readers. Can you say the same?

Author, not a bad read, not really all that fond of btb or flash stories, but given what's available in loving wives anymore, anything is better than nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Put this story into the science friction cat

Who could believe this would ever happen. Not a good short story. Only in your dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CINCO ESTRELLAS

BTB BRIGADES & HARRY I.V. WITNESS

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Quibble

A man is careful enough to bring a 'recording-device detector' to the table. Then Hubby goes (alone) to his house before the ("not that good!")Bull gets offed???

I would take the local priest and rabbi and minister to the baseball game (then cheer loudly for the visiting team!) And make sure the triggerman just threw some mud on my windshield after the deed was done. No need for a phone call to the house, even from a burner cell-phone.

Maybe next time take 45 minutes to edit! Loads of laughs (until the incommensurate ending!) Just have his equipment shot off 4 months from now! (And invite the clergymen to the football game!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God... I love the comment section !

It is often so much more entertaining then the stories.

May I make a humble suggestion FTDS... How about including a standard tagline finish to each of your stories. "LIck her clean faggot and get me up again." If you ended every story with that line, Frontie and SwingieJoie would be happy. Their endorphin rush would calm them down and they would spend extra time licking their keyboards and screens clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hahahahaha

That tagline does not have quite the flair as "Life goes on" , But if it calms the natives I can live with it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Good Flash Story

And interesting comments. I liked the story - FTDS labeled it correctly as a flash story.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Have to agree with the mass majority on this one

Didn't really enjoy it. I like stories that make me feel like they could really happen. This just felt like the fantasy of someone who was royally fucked over in a divorce.

shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
Agree with previous comment.

This was not writing. Just pure bullshit.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 9 years ago
Actually I'm a little surprised you got to post this story...

One of the rules at Literotica is no "snuff." But then maybe killing the lover isn't considered snuff, I don't know.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
laptopwriter

Read the works of Stangstar, Deyaken, Mikoli, Cantbuymy, basically like half of this section. There is no rule about snuff on Lit, especially not in LW. Even mentioning it gets the BTB crowd all worked up and sends them all whining to Laurel about this being their section too. It's a joke.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Meh

Decent writing if unoriginal. I tend to believe violence is the weak way out, and as many pointed out, he has no alibi and several witnesses from the diner. Too many weaknesses even for a flash story. Hope your next original is better.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
LOVED it!

LOVED it! The best cheaters get what they deserve story I've read in a while. You would think that some people actually read the news once in a while and realize that the world is filled with less than nice people. It is also an easily verified fact that the clearance rate for homicides is not that great. The interest given by the police to missing person cases where cheating spouses seem to have run off with their lovers barely makes a blip on the big screen of life. Happens all the time and the police have way too many real crimes to deal with. I'm sure that most of the time such disappearances don't have anything to do with the cheated on spouse, although I would not be willing to bet money on it.

I have been surprised not to have yet read a story using that plot, but then I have not read every story posted and have just missed it, or them. I do keep looking though. If I don't find one I might write one myself some day. I wonder how many cheated on spouses turn to sites like this for ideals on what to do? Gives an incentive to give a full explanation of how to do it so it will be believed by the police and anyone else who might be interested though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And then the lawyers came

It's not so easy to get away with murder.

So you might of scared her off for a while but whilst away she could easily get a lawyer. Sue for divorce, custody, alimony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The only joke is frontlinecaster

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Where is there a rule against snuff on Lit?!

@laptopwriter

Man, if you think there's a rule against "snuff" on Lit, I suggest you read some of the tales in the Erotic Horror section, especially. Also, "snuff" porn is usually where someone dies while having sex, but the Asshole died in this tale while not engaged in sex with anyone. He just got capped in his apartment because he didn't want to run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous