All Comments on 'Nora and Me Ch. 01'

by IMhere4U1027

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 12 years ago
Great buildup and release!

Really enjoyed the story! I'd love to read the continuing relationship between these two. Maybe some experimentation with kink. You have a good writing style. It flows well.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Loved the story

Seemed very realistic as well as very hot. One suggestion, if I may..."in the throes", not "in the throws".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot!

That was very hot. Loved to hear about what she looked like--her breasts, pubic hair, lips, etc. And, how it felt inside her. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ok story

Many women try to ignore their son's behavior. Some enjoy teasing and the attention. Many would like to help son's but are afraid to take take a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story but ..............

So many spelling and grammar errors. I encourage you to keep writing but get an editor. This could have been a 5 star instead of 4 stars without all the grammar and spelling problems.

IMhere4U1027IMhere4U1027about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the comments and suggestions. I need to correct a the grammar and spelling errors. I have a few sequels planned as well.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one nitpick,

the paragraph saying all of what was about to happen over the rest of the story. very unnecessary. took awhile to get back into the story.

Angelica_MooneAngelica_Mooneabout 12 years ago
hmmm

that certainly got me wet...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A fanastic storyline

The story needs a bit of editing, but it was very erotic and sexy.

I like the slow build up and then they finally make love and have hot sex.

I hope that this is just a start to their sexual tryst, and love affair.

Perhaps he could get his mom to smoke a bit of pot to loosen her sexual lust up,and increase her libido to where she is having an orgasm every five minutes, and they have a long long sexual bout while they are a little high

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brent fucked his mother and didn't feel "one speck of guilt"

And why the heck should he? Fucking your mother is totally natural, as more and more boys and their moms are finding out every day. That wonderful hole between their mother's legs is the receptacle nature provides for what testosterone-filled young lads have big and hard between THEIR legs! 20 year old Brent has fucked plenty of inferior cunts, finally he finds the perfect one for him--his own mother's cunt. As he slips his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and starts pumping in and out, Brent's surprised at how smooth and easy his hot incestuous fuck is going. Many boys are, the first time they plug their young dick up their mommy's coochie. The innocent lads really shouldn't be--their cock was MADE to stuff that cunt! Very soon, though, they start to tingle from head to toe, as they realize exactly where their stiff prick is stuffed up. As Brent puts it--it's "the same passageway I came through 20 years before, when I was born." It's the boys' own birth canal, where they were once a baby! Now the boys swell with a fierce pride, as their fat triumphant prick fills the very same twat they came out of. As with Brent and his mom, the moment of ecstasy comes when the boy grunts and unloads his young balls up his own mother's cunt, flooding her with a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. THAT'S the best moment life has to offer.

funsacfunsacover 10 years ago
critics

great story, fuck some people think this is a English course,,,,,, not a erotic story site... get a life, you can understand what is being said, so just enjoy the story assholes......

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Good story. People who honesty and truly love each other do not need to be concerned about sham, guilt or loss of self-worth. They celebrate the fact that they emotionally and sexually pleased their partner, regardless of who their partner is. They both accept that sex is now we truly express our deepest love and affection for another person. 5 star story. Hopefully, I hope the author will start writing again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous