Nora Before We Met

Story Info
My wife recalls her first summer of sex.
10.6k words
4.19
17.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

Introduction: The James and Nora stories describe the sexual lives of an attractive and successful young Chicago husband and wife. After careful consideration, they entered into a relationship with an older man, Adrian Benton, who is helping them fulfill some of their fantasies and will guide them toward further sexual adventures. Some of these episodes will involve Adrian directly; others he will suggest to them and will sometimes arrange for them. Gradually James and Nora become more confident and creative as they seize opportunities to satisfy their growing hunger for erotic excitement.

After more than a year into our relationship with Adrian Benton and our varied sexual experiences with him and others, I decided finally to ask my wife Nora if she would tell me about her sexual experiences before she and I had met. Up to this point I had felt that Nora might be reluctant to talk to me about this. Perhaps she had been more promiscuous before we met than she wanted me to imagine. Or perhaps she had been very deeply involved with a particular man that she did not want to reveal to me. But by now she could hardly maintain that I was not fully aware of her enjoyment of other sexual partners and her desire for new sexual experiences.

So I said to her one night while we were relaxing in bed at home, "Nora, it would excite me to hear you tell me sometime about some of your sexual experiences before we met, maybe the ones that you recall most vividly and that were especially fulfilling for you. Maybe now you will find it stimulating to recall such times. If you have been nervous to talk about this in the past I would think you would no longer feel insecure in doing so."

Nora explained that she had been reserved about this for several reasons. "James, I admit that I have been reluctant to describe to you any of my prior sexual experiences. Our relationship has been so close and so untroubled that I could not see what would be gained by revealing earlier passions. Plus, frankly, I have felt that this is an area of my life that I own, that really isn't any of your business. And I have not asked you to share the same kind of revelations with me. But now that we are not nearly so cautious in our sexual lives and given that our relationship frequently has been tested as we have had sex with other partners, my reservations no longer seem important. Maybe, in fact, sharing such memories will be good for both of us. But let me think more about this and I will let you know what I decide."

One evening a few weeks later, as we sat side by side over drinks after dinner, Nora said she was prepared to respond to my request. "James, I have decided I will share with you what I recall about some of my sexual experiences before we met. In fact I now believe that I will enjoy doing so, perhaps even find it exciting to recall these earlier relationships for you.

Nora began. "James, as you know I attended an exclusive private Catholic high school for girls in Kansas City. Many of my classmates and most other friends came from prominent families who owned large houses south of the Plaza or in Mission Hills, just across the Kansas line. My father was very successful in business and my parents socialized with many of these people. However, he and my mother were very conservative Catholics and very strict with me, more than most other parents were in their social set. At that girls high school I worked very hard at academics and did well in even the hardest advance placement courses. I was in the Honors Society, on the student council, served as the editor of the literary and art magazine and won a number of regional awards for my drawings and paintings. Plenty of other honors came my way as well. I was never very interested in sports, though I did hold the lowest spot on the tennis team my junior and senior years; the exercise and competition both were good for me.

"It probably will surprise you to know that sex was not much on my mind or high on my list of priorities during almost all of high school. Despite my popularity in the girls school school, I did not date much, viewing it at times as more of an obligation than a pleasure. Most of the boys I knew then were from the families we knew socially and most of them lived in the neighborhoods around us. They generally seemed to regard me as very attractive — even beautiful if I believed what some of them said to me or wrote to me. I knew that many of them were on their way to being frat boys at the University of Kansas or Missouri and I confess I did not take them very seriously or find them interesting.

"James, I did understand that I was attractive at that time. People told me so, and it was clear to me when I looked at myself in the mirror whether dressed or with nothing on. I knew my face was pretty and that I was fortunate to have lots of naturally blond hair. When I asked myself about what I would like to change about my looks I found nothing of note. I was tall, but not too tall. My breasts were firm, not too large but also not too small. My legs were long and toned and my rear seemed nicely shaped. I was well satisfied with my looks. However, I felt that I was not as relaxed in conversation with men as I wanted to be and not very interesting to them beyond my looks. My shy mother was not a helpful mentor.

"Why I was so late in developing stronger sexual desires I cannot say. I had learned to pleasure my body myself but did not do so often or with much passion. And doing so did not inspire me to look for more satisfaction elsewhere. It was only in the final months of my senior year, after I had turned eighteen, that this began to change. By then I was no longer so preoccupied with securing the academic credentials and other recognition I would need to be accepted to the colleges I was considering. I most wanted to attend the School of the Chicago Art Institute, thinking that I would have a career as an artist. I was relieved when I was accepted early decision in February.

"That spring I was relaxed enough to become more receptive to dates with young men my age and quite a few seemed eager to go out with me. I know thy liked the way I looked and I am sure they hoped I would offer them some sort of sexual experience. They assumed that an attractive eighteen year old surely must have done much more than I had and would have more to offer them. Instead, they found me cautious and unreceptive to anything beyond kissing and mild petting. I tried to be more engaged but I could not respond positively to their forwardness, their expectations and their growing impatience.

"Even the boys I liked and respected seemed quite clumsy when we were alone together. After hurried kissing and petting their rushed attempts for more turned me off rather than on. So I was beginning to think that I would be headed to college still a virgin with little sexual experience and most of that unrewarding. More and more frequently I found sexual pleasure and satisfaction from pleasing myself, usually picturing my self having romantic sex with an older, more sensitive and experienced partner. And amazingly James in early summer that fantasy began to be realized. And that is what I will describe for you. By the time I left for Chicago two months after graduation I was a very different person sexually — more experienced, more confident and more interested. Here is how that change came about.

"One Saturday morning while I was walking our dog in Loose Park I encountered David Landsdowne who was also walking his family's dog. I realized that I had met David before, perhaps at a holiday party or other social gathering, but I knew we had never really spoken beyond a quick introduction. I had no sense of what he was doing or where. His family lived eight or ten blocks from our house across Ward Parkway.

"We began to walk together and to chat. David told me that he had just finished his sophomore year at Stanford and was home for the summer, working as an intern at the Kansas City Board of Trade. He asked me about myself and I told him about my interests and my plans for college in Chicago. David was very handsome, dark hair and green eyes, medium height and slender but nicely muscled. He seemed to me relaxed, confident, well spoken, and very mature compared to the boys I had been around. I liked him right away.

"After we had walked and talked for a half hour or so, David told me that he was surprised that I had only just graduated from high school, that he thought I looked and acted older. This pleased me and I told him so. Before we had finished our walk he asked me whether I would like to go to a movie with him that evening. I accepted and I had an enjoyable evening — a good movie, good conversation, and good vibrations overall. David seemed to like me and to take me seriously. He seemed comfortable talking about serious things as well as the light and trivial. I liked that he was very modest about his own accomplishments and that even getting him to talk about them was a challenge. As he left me at our front door he asked if he could kiss me. When I nodded yes he gave me a very slow, sweet and gentle kiss. And then he asked if I would walk with him to the Nelson Art Museum the next afternoon to see their new accessions of historical photographs from the Hall family collection. Again I agreed, this time with obvious enthusiasm.

"So David and I began to date, often several times each week, for the rest of the summer. This quickly became first a nice friendship and almost as quickly my first meaningful sexual relationship as well.

" As we left the Museum that Sunday afterrnoon, our first of several visits there together, it was closing for the day. I asked David if he would like to stop on our walk home at a favorite neighborhood bistro that had outdoor seating under the trees. We talked pleasantly there over wine and cheese, exchanging in more depth our career and personal interests and hopes for the future. Then, as it began to grow dark, we passed through the park toward our house and we found ourselves sitting on a bench in a quiet spot under the trees. David put his arm around my shoulder as though sheltering me and leaned over and we began to kiss. These were the first deeply affecting kisses of my life; I can remember thinking that now I knew what the word swooning really meant. David pulled me toward him as kissed me slowly, softly, on my lips, on my eyes, on my neck. While this seemed unhurried and easy for me, at the same time it was incredibly exciting. I felt almost like I would faint in his arms. I began to kiss David back and to put my arms around him and to press myself against him. I had never really desired that with the boys I had dated. I wanted to feel him and most of all for him to feel me.

"While we continued to kiss David leaned me back against the bench and began to slide the palm of his hand very slowly and gently back and forth across my breasts touching only my nipples. Not grabbing. Just a light touch but enough to give me pleasure, to make me feel that something sexual was going on and to realize that just David's light touch was enough to arouse me. I wanted this new feeling to last and last.

As we broke from a long kiss David said, 'Nora, I love looking at you. I love your beautiful face, but at times I can hardly keep from embarrassing myself, and perhaps you too, by just staring at your lovely breasts. It is very exciting to touch them and to feel your nipples harden from my touch.' I told David that I had never before liked a touch as well as this one and that I wanted him to like my face and my breasts and all me. 'Nora, you are a beautiful woman,' he said. 'I like everything I see and all that I can imagine.'

"James, I have not forgotten that sentence. Do you know why? No man before had called me a woman. Not a girl, a woman!

"I would have stayed all night with David on that bench. But after a few more kisses he said he thought we should go because my parents might be worried and he did not want to do anything that would keep me from agreeing to see him again. So he walked me home with his arm around me and I loved feeling that and also the long kiss as we parted at our house.

"We agreed to have dinner together two nights later. As he left he said, 'Nora, my parents will be at their house in Colorado from Tuesday until next Monday. If you like we could have our dinner outside near our pool on Tuesday evening and then have a swim and enjoy our time together. Think about it and let me know.' I knew I wanted to see as much of him as I could and to meet him at his house. I did not tell him then that my parents would be leaving Kansas City for two weeks with friends on the coast of Maine the very day that his parents were returning. Fortunately, because of my own internship, they let me stay home with only a maid to come to our house twice a week, always during the morning.

"After only a few days of knowing David I was aware that this was unlike any relationship I had had and I hoped it would continue. Although David had told me that first day we met that he had a girlfriend in California and looked forward to seeing her again in August, I felt that this might change and that in any case he could be perfect for me at least for the summer. As I came to know David better in the days just ahead I found him kind, thoughtful and gentle — and I soon came to realize that he was experienced sexually. His great gift to me that summer was to patiently and skillfully lead me through a progression of new sexual experiences, giving me intimate adult pleasures and conversations for the first time. I knew that I should not fall in love with David — and I knew It might be very hard not to.

"When I arrived at David's house early on Tuesday evening I found that there was no one else there and that he had prepared a simple meal for us — a cold soup and a salad along with fresh bread and then peach ice cream to follow. We sat at a table near the pool and enjoyed a bottle of fine white wine as we ate and talked. I pushed him to tell me more about what it was like to go to college at a place like Stanford and to be in California and I explained to him why I thought the Chicago Art Institute School would be the right college l in the right city for me. I guess I was right James, because nearly fifteen years later, I am still in Chicago. And still happy being here.

"After dinner we swam, then put on dry clothes and drank more wine. As it became cooler we moved inside to a very comfortable room with windows overlooking the pool. We sat together on a couch with candlelight and the rising moon to see by. David asked me whether I had smoked pot and if so would I like to share a joint with him. Although I had smoked a few times and had not found it very enjoyable, I did not want to disappoint him, so I answered yes. This time, perhaps with the wine and relaxed in his company, I was soon floating on a very mellow high. And I told David that I was feeling unusually contended. I welcomed his kisses and I found, for the first time, that I also enjoyed his tongue exploring my mouth such that I began to match his probing. This was all becoming even more intense than our previous time together. I felt eager for more, not knowing what might be coming.

" David asked me if he could unbutton my blouse so that he could see my my breasts and touch them. Very daringly for me, I began to unbutton my blouse for him. I was feeling very sexy. He reached around to undo my bra and I felt his hand cupping my breasts for the first time and pulling gently on each nipple. 'Nora, lean back so I can see how lovely you are like this.'

I believe I closed my eyes as he looked at me. I know I could feel his eyes on me and when I opened mine I could read his excitement. 'Thank you, Nora. You have given me a beautiful gift. Seeing you like this makes me want to ask for more.

"James, I recall that David next put his hand on my leg and began to stroke slowly and gently up the inside of my thigh. He said he hoped I would like his touching me there. And then he said that he would not do anything that I did not want him to. I feel sure that I told him I wanted him to touch me. I loved the way he moved his hand on my legs, just gently and gradually moving his hand higher and higher on the inside of my thighs. When he paused he left me wanting more, desiring to go further than I ever had with anyone.

"David asked whether I liked his hand on me and I told him I did very much. He asked if I would like for him to go a bit further and I told him I wanted him to. I felt his finger just gently graze my pussy through my panties, and then to stroke slowly along my slit. I realized that I was very wet. This had not happed to me before with a man. I remember thinking that I was with a man. He asked me whether I was enjoying his finger on my sex. He knew the answer. He said, 'I think you do. I like touching you there.

'Nora, what do you like?'

'I like everything you are doing David. I feel your touch so much.'

Then I know he asked me, 'Nora, where do you like me touching you?'

'Just where you are.'

'Stroking your pussy, Nora?'

'Yes David.'

'Then if you want me to do more, Nora, tell me what you want me to do and where. I believe you will find that saying out loud what you like and what you want will add intimacy and excitement when we are together or when you are with another man. So tell me Nora what you want.'

"I found it uncomfortable to speak, but I did. 'I want you to touch my pussy, David.'

'To play with it?'

'Yes, to play with my pussy.'

'I love to do that, Nora. I can feel how wet you are, how aroused and ready to be touched. You are so sexy. Now I want to ask for more. I would like it if you would unbutton your skirt and take it off.' I did as he asked.

'Now Nora, take your panties off.' I did.

'Now spread your legs wide.' I did.

'How does that make you feel, Nora? For me to see you like that in the moonlight. You look so very open. Does it make you feel very sexy and very daring? I hope so and that you like it. Do you realize how desirable you are, Nora? I have been hungering to see you like this. Such an erotic picture you make. And I especially find sexy the blond bush around your pussy. It makes me want to put my hand on you there. I hope you won't shave it like so many women do.'

" I answered that I did feel sexy and desirable and daring in that wide open position. I loved his eyes on me.The words 'wanton woman' came into my head. An entirely new feeling for me."

'Nora, would you like to feel my fingers on you?'

"When I answered yes, David began to stroke my pussy and then to finger my clit, first very slowly. Still high from the grass I was in a kind trance with his finger at the center of the spell. Then, when he could feel me moving under his hand, seeking all the pleasure I could get from his fingering, he moved faster and faster until I shuddered in my first orgasm with him. I was thinking that it felt delicious.

"As I calmed and quieted, I felt David lean over to kiss me. He said, 'Nora, I hope that was as good for you as I wanted it to be. You are a special woman and you deserve to be worshiped and to be given great pleasure. And I know you will learn to love returning pleasure. I want to help you learn. And now I hope you will please me.'

"I felt David take my hand and place it around his very hard cock, touching him there for the first time. He asked me to move my hand on him slowly and as I began to do so he said, 'Nora, look at my cock. And then as you stroke me, I want you to look at my face and see how much power you have when you do this for me — and it will be the same for almost any man you touch like this. And another pleasing thing you can do is put one hand under my balls and just cup them and support them while your other hand is sliding up and down on me. I will tell you when I am ready to come and I want you to watch my cum spurt and then you will see my dick go soft. Touching a man with your hand, and especially with your mouth, especially when you do it well and when you enjoy doing it can be almost as nice for him as letting him fuck you.'

albright
albright
210 Followers